Sharing my Asian Wife Tammy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy groaned. Paul smiled. He had a massive hard on.

He kept playing with Tammy's nipples for what seemed like an eternity, seemingly unwilling to let go.

Then, reluctantly, he left her boobs and slowly his hands drifted lower and massaged her stomach. Then drifted lower towards her crotch, playing briefly where her pussy was. Tammy squirmed a little....she didn't want him going near there...yet.

He massaged her ass cheeks again and then finished off with the front of her legs.

"Wow, great job Paul!" I said appreciatively. "Let's have a beer....Jimmy, Tammy needs sunscreen every hour, so you're up next!"

An hour drifted by. Tammy snoozed face down on the lounger. On the hour Jimmy duly got the sunscreen bottle and spend a long time rubbing sunscreen up and down Tammy's body. Her bikini top was still undone so he spent a long time rubbing sunscreen on her boobs, enjoying his turn playing with her nipples, for a long while. I think Tammy probably woke up but pretended to be asleep while she enjoyed Jimmy's ministrations.

After he was done Tammy snoozed on.

It was mid to late afternoon and we were planning to head back to the villa to wash up. Richard and I had a great time chatting with Paul and Jimmy, who were excellent people.

"Time to head back babe!" I said to Tammy.

Waking up from her sleep she mumbled. I guess she was tired because she probably did not get much chance to sleep during her night with Richard yesterday.

Richard looked at Paul and Jimmy.

"Say guys, would you like to come by for a few drinks at our villa this evening before dinner?" he asked them. "It was fun meeting you, and maybe we can get to know each other better? Tammy can dress up nice and sexy for us all!"

Paul and Jimmy looked like they had died and gone to heaven.

"That would be amazing!!! Yes, thanks so much!"

Tammy gave us a glaring look, but I knew she was excited about the possibilities.

We gave them our villa number and told them to stop by around 6pm. Paul asked for our cell numbers to add to his address book.

"Well, you can get it when you come by tonight," I said. "You have to earn it, you see. But, as an incentive to make sure you come by tonight... can I have one of your t-shirts?"

The two looked puzzled and glanced at each other. Jimmy shrugged, pealed his t-shirt off and handed it to me.

I leaned over to a still lying-down Tammy.

"Don't move for a second ok babe?" I told her. I gently lifted her shoulders, wiggled her bikini top off and pulled it clear.

"Babe, what the hell are you doing!" Tammy said glancing up, now completely topless but still lying on her front so no one could see her boobs fully.

"Just a little exchange!" I said. I handed Tammy's bikini top to Jimmy. "We have Jimmy's t-shirt and he has your bikini top. To get our stuff back, everyone has to meet up tonight at our villa. Deal!?"

Paul and Jimmy grinned. Jimmy clutched Tammy's bikini top like it was a prize.

"You're such an ass!" Tammy said to me.

She turned around and sat up, covering her exposed boobs with the palm of one hand in a vain attempt to maintain some modesty. Everyone nonetheless got a good view of her boobs. She stood up and, and, with her back to us, threw on Jimmy's t-shirt.

Jimmy's t-shirt was big for her but made for a good cover-up. Her erect nipples were clearly visible through the thin material, enticing us as we looked on.

"I really love that bikini so you better come by tonight!" she told Paul and Jimmy. They grinned and promised they would show up.

With that, we packed up and headed back to the villa to freshen up for the evening.

Scene 3

Tammy, Richard and I were pretty excited when we got back to the villa. Everyone showered and got ready.

It was almost 6pm. Richard and I waited for Tammy to finish dressing up.

She came out from our bedroom wearing a gorgeous yellow sun dress. It was one of her favourites and had spaghetti straps. I loved it because the straps were super easy to slip off her slender shoulders to get access to where it mattered......The dress hugged the curves of her hips and ended in a nice girly flair just above her delicious thighs. Her nipples poked through the fabric of the front and the plump shape of her boobs were easily visible. She wore wedges, which added a good few inches to her height. She wore matching yellow flower earrings, a Tiffany silver bead bracelet and matching necklace and, best of all, a silver bead anklet on her left ankle. She had done up her hair and applied makeup.

"Well, what do you think?" she said, doing a pirouette.

Richard and I were momentarily breathless at the sexy feminine beauty in front of us.

We both gushed about how gorgeous she looked, which pleased her and made her blush.

"Do you....do you think the guys will...will like it?" she asked, somewhat unsure.

"Geez, babe, they will LOVE it and you!" I said, pulling her close and giving her a kiss on her lips. Our tongues explored each other. I loved the feeling of her boobs against my chest.

Pulling apart I looked at Richard.

"What do you think?"

Now it was Richard's turn to pull her close.

Holding her tight he nuzzled her neck, inhaling deeply. His hands rested on her sexy ass.

"I agree with Mike....they would be insane not to love this dress. And you smell so delicious....your perfume....fuck I want to have you right now!!"

He leaned in to kiss her as well. I enjoyed seeing the two of them french kiss deeply.

Giggling, Tammy pulled away.

"Down boys....let's not get too carried away so soon!" she said playfully.

"But on a serious note...these guys are just coming over to have a drink right? I hope you don't think I am going to get down and sexy with them.....Like I'm everyone's meat," she asked us, nervously.

Richard and I exchanged glances, smiling.

"Of course, babe. Don't be nervous. We will all have a drink and enjoy some conversation. We don't have to do anything else, or anything you don't want to do," I assured her. "But..you do find them hot right?"

Looking at me, Tammy blushed.

"I...yes...I guess...yes they are both pretty hunky...." she murmured.

Richard cracked open a bottle of bubbly and we all had a drink. As she drank, Tammy got a little less nervous.

The door bell rang. We all exchanged glances. I nodded and Richard went to open the door.

Paul and Jimmy walked in, and we all greeted each other. They looks statuesque in blue jeans and collared short sleeve shirts. Their jeans showed off their very buff asses, and I wondered how big their equipment was inside there. I was betting Tammy would probably find out very soon.

They hugged Tammy and gave her a kiss on her cheeks.

"Tammy, you look absolutely ravishing!" Paul said. "This is for us to enjoy," he said, handing us another bottle of champagne and a box of chocolates. "Oh and a little something we borrowed earlier today."

He handed Tammy a small package with her bikini top in it. Tammy giggled and thanked the boys. I went off to fetch Jimmy's t-shirt to return to him in exchange.

Both heaped compliments on her, making her smile end to end and blush constantly.

We poured everyone more bubbly and did a cheers. Tammy brought out a platter of charcuterie, with meats, cheeses and fruits, which we munched on while we sipped our drinks and conversed.

Pretty soon the first bottle was gone and the second was cracked open. We were all getting pleasantly buzzed.

Tammy was very much enjoying conversing with Paul and Jimmy. She was totally at ease and kept playing with her hair sexily, while glancing at the boys admiringly. They in turn couldn't seem to step away from this hot sexy lady. Both kept glancing down her dress now and then, trying to catch a glimpse of her tits.

At one point I found myself talking to Jimmy and Paul. Tammy was having a conversation with Richard.

"Mike, you are one hell of a lucky guy, your wife is super attractive. And I can't believe you share her!" Jimmy said.

"Thanks man. She loves being the centre of attention....she's usually nervous at first but once she's warmed up she's insatiable!" I said.

We glanced across at Tammy as she spoke with Richard. She looked lovely and fuckable.

"Speaking of which, would you two boys like to take Tammy for a spin?" I asked innocently.

"What!? Seriously? Like for sure man....Gosh I can't think of any man who wouldn't want to have Tammy!" Jimmy gushed.

Paul echoed the sentiment.

"Well she definitely finds you two attractive, and she likes young men who can go on and on..if you know what I mean....so hopefully you guys are well rested and brought your A-game today!" I said.

"I'm sure we will do our best!" Jimmy said, grinning. "We haven't actually had any action since we got to Playa....so yeah we're pretty.....well hydrated and well rested!"

"A couple of things....you can have her any way you like....but only if she is ok with it. Also since we just kinda met you, I hope it's ok if you use protection.....Richard and I are safe, so we get bareback."

Jimmy and Paul nodded. "Hell yeah! No problem!"

"And also we like to watch the action, so feel free to have her anywhere you want.....but just try to leave the door open or otherwise make sure everyone gets a good view to enjoy...."

They nodded again.

"Only thing is, I know Tammy is a little shy and nervous....so we have to get her to warm up."

I noticed Paul had brought a knapsack along. I inquired what was in it.

With a twinkle in his eyes, Paul unzipped it and pulled out a professional looking digital SLR camera.

"We enjoyed telling you guys about what we do, so we thought we would bring along one of our cameras. Tammy looks so gorgeous....maybe we can take some photos of her so she can get a taste of a photo shoot?" Paul asked.

It sounded like a perfect icebreaker. I called Tammy and Richard over. Paul showed them his camera and we all admired it.

"Tammy, sweetie, Paul and Jimmy have kindly offered to take some glam photos of you, so you can get a feel of what a full on shoot may be like....they can't stop talking about how great you look, so we shouldn't waste this perfect opportunity! Are you up for it?" I asked, holding her by the waist.

Tammy looked at Richard and me, and then at Paul and Jimmy. One petite female among four strong powerful men. She had her familiar tipsy Asian glow. She took a deep breath. Hesitatingly, she nodded.

"Sure...I....I would like that...." she said.

"You guys are the experts....how do you want to do this?" I asked Paul and Jimmy.

They got into action. Paul assumed the lead. Richard and I sat down on a couch, to spectate and enjoy the enfolding show. Jimmy turned on some lights and brought over some lamps from the other rooms to adjust the overall lighting.

"Tammy, how about we take a few sample shots of you to check the lighting? Maybe stand by the window there? Try looking outside the window, one hand holding the window frame....play with your hair with the other hand," Paul suggested. He got the camera ready.

Holding her by the hand, Jimmy led Tammy over to the window where she proceed to follow Paul's instructions. She looked outside, seemingly in deep contemplation, absently playing with her hair. Her dress rode deliciously up her thighs.

Paul snapped some pictures from various angles. He and Jimmy checked the results to see the lighting and were satisfied with the results.

"Tammy you look gorgeous!" Paul said. "Let's try a few different angles."

Jimmy repositioned Tammy a few times near the window while Paul snapped pictures. He adjusted her hair and the position of her necklace. I liked how he was being so free with my wife.

"Let's try this..." Jimmy said, as he boldly slipped one of Tammy's dress straps down her shoulder. She didn't protest. She looked lovely and vulnerable.

"That's amazing!" Paul said, and snapped more pictures. "Tammy, keep looking out the window but now let's put one leg up on the window sill."

Tammy lifted her right leg daintily and placed it on the sill as instructed. Her yellow dress rode even higher up her thighs, barely covering her sexy bum. If someone had looked in the window from the other side, they would have seen she had no panties on.

"Wow Tammy, that looks amazing!" Paul gushed, causing Tammy to blush. "Shall we try a few shots on the couch?"

Tammy turned around, pulled back her dress strap, and nodded.

Holding her gently by the hand Jimmy guided her to the couch while Paul got the camera ready.

"Tammy lie down on the couch with your legs like this...." Jimmy said. He gently positioned Tammy's legs on the couch in a sexy pose. I noticed how his hands deliberately lingered on and caressed her legs, enjoying feeling them up. He adjusted her hair so it fell at just the right angle.

Tammy's short dress rode up her thighs. She tried to kept her legs together, which Jimmy noticed.

Paul snapped a few shots and checked how they turned out. He was satisfied.

"Damn, Tammy you look so sexy!" Paul commented. Jimmy repositioned her a few more times, while Paul snapped more pictures. Tammy was enjoying being the centre of attention.

"Now, let's up the sexy level, ok?" Paul asked.

Tammy looked up....and nodded.

Jimmy walked over and gently slipped off one of the straps of her dress so it fell off her shoulder.

Snap snap.

"Now the other one," Paul said, nodding at Jimmy.

Jimmy walked over and slipped off Tammy's other strap. The top of her cleavage was teasingly in view for everyone to enjoy, but Tammy didn't protest. There was barely anything holding her dress up and stopping it from slipping down completely.

"Tammy spread your legs a little....like a diva....let's do a naughty pose..."

Jimmy helped her spread her legs every so slightly. It was enough for everyone to see she didn't have any panties on, but everyone pretended not to have noticed.

Paul walked over to one end of the couch so he could take pictures from her legs up....which probably caught a good view up her delicious thighs.

"Can I....can I have another drink?" Tammy asked. "I think I could use one......."

I obliged, handing her another glass of bubbly.

I sat down on the couch next to her. Her dress straps were still off her shoulders.

"Let me join you....there's nothing to be nervous about," I said.

"Great idea.....let's do a few pictures with both of you," Paul said. "A couple's shoot."

Tammy smiled at me gratefully and nodded.

"Tammy, why don't you sit on Mike's lap and look into his face like you are about to kiss him...." Paul suggested.

Tammy smiled and got up. She moved over on to my lap. We looked deep into each others' eyes. I could smell her sweet perfume and feel the warmth of boobs pressing on my chest. My prick, already hard, did an involuntary twitch. She felt it through my pants, and smiled. I wished my prick was buried in her sweet pussy instead of constrained in my pants.

Snap snap.

I leaned in to smell her hair. I licked her ears, kissed her cheeks and then found her mouth. I kissed her deeply, tenderly, drowning in a combination of her delicious taste and the taste of champagne she had been having. She kissed me back enthusiastically and somewhat boozily. She was super buzzed now and her inhibitions were giving way.

From somewhere Paul encouraged us, snapping away.

"I love you," I told Tammy.

"I love you too," Tammy whispered back to me.

We kissed again, and my hands went to the back of Tammy's dress and found the zipper. While still kissing her, I slowly undid the zipper. It was the last thing holding up her dress.

Snap snap.

When the zipper was all the way down, Tammy seemed to finally notice.

"Are you crazy? What are you doing?" she said. "Everyone's going to see!"

"That's the idea sweetie....." I said, smiling. "I want them to see what a hot beautiful wife I have! You're half naked anyhow...let's go all the way!"

Tammy didn't try to stop me as I slowly slipped the top of her dress off her shoulders. I kissed her neck and drifted kisses down to her chest. She moaned. Tammy's beautiful boobs came into view finally, her dress bunched up at her tummy. I drifted kissed to the space in between her boobs. Everyone had a clear unobstructed view of her gorgeous tits and the sensuous mounds of her boobs. I leaned forward to kiss and sucked on first one nipple then the other. Tammy closed her eyes and groaned in pleasure. Like she wanted a good hard fucking. Now.

From somewhere, sounds of snapping photos.

I continued to suck and enjoy her tits. Time seemed to stand still. I bit a nipple. Tammy moaned.

I repositioned Tammy on my lap, spreading her legs to straddle me on the couch. I still had my pants on. Tammy unbuttoned my shirt and took it off. She began playing with my chest while still kissing me, scratching me with her long nails.

Snap snap.

I lifted the bottom of her dress so everyone could have a clear view of her naked ass as she straddled me. And to confirm she had no panties on. I enjoyed feeling up her nice tight ass.

Snap snap.

My hands played with her tits, teasing and caressing them. She was in a complete daze, oblivious to the audience.

"Babe," I whispered into her ear. "I don't think it's polite that I'm the only one having fun with you....we have three handsome men in this room and they are probably a little jealous. Can I give them a little chance to take a few pics with you?"

Tammy looked me in the eyes. She nodded her head.

"That's my girl. I love you," I said, as I kissed her.

I gently shifted her off of me to lie on the couch, and I stood up. There was a small damp patch on my jeans at the crotch, where Tammy's pussy had been in contact with it.

"Ok Paul and Jimmy, you've been doing all the heavy lifting with the photo taking. Richard can take over the photos....can I ask you to get in here and take my place with Tammy?" I said. "Some photos with the three of you, as a memento of tonight!"

"What!? Shit yes!" Paul said, grinning.

"Tammy, is that ok?" I asked her.

She looked at me, long and deep, took another deep breath and nodded.

"Paul and Jimmy, to be polite, my wife is practically naked, and you are not. Would you mind getting a little more comfortable?"

"Shit sorry!" Jimmy said, as he and Paul ripped off their jeans and shirts in a flash, stripping down to their underpants.

Tammy's eyes grew wide, as both guys seemed to sport massive and apparently rock hard packages in their underpants.....and there were tell-tale wet spots of pre-cum spreading on both. Tammy involuntarily licked her lips as her eyes devoured their muscular chests and legs.

Richard took over the camera. We winked at each other.

"Jimmy, why don't you lie down on the couch. Tammy, get on top of Jimmy, straddling him, and let's take some pictures of you leaning down over him!" Richard said. "Paul, sit on the couch, near Jimmy's head, and look at Tammy's boobs while she's on top of Jimmy!"

Jimmy helped Tammy up, lay down on the couch and positioned Tammy on top of him. Paul sat on the couch observing.

Both guys were thoroughly enjoying the sight of Tammy's exposed boobs, Jimmy especially, as Tammy was on top of him.

"Tammy, you are so pretty. You take my breath away!" he said.

"You are so fucking hot," she whispered.

Tammy leaned in and kissed him.

Snap snap.

Oblivious to the audience, Jimmy and Tammy began making out like horny teenagers.

Tammy began greedily kissing Jimmy and he responded in turn. Jimmy's hands roved over Tammy's back, pressing Tammy's slim body into him, feeling up her juicy ass occasionally. Tammy, her dress still bunched up at her tummy, but her top and bottom exposed, kept gyrating up and down Jimmy's crotch....seemingly desperate to feel his cock in her pussy. Paul leaned in and casually played with one of Tammy's tits.