Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,184 Followers

It was time to be selfish.

This time, I didn't bother waiting for a gas station. I immediately pulled over to the side of the road. Amanda's head suddenly reappeared, and she wiped the corner of her mouth clean.

"What are you doing?" Scott demanded.

I informed him glibly, "Your turn to drive."

"What!"

"Your turn to drive, our turn in the back seat. I warned you guys, remember?"

Amanda snorted in amusement, but her lover's face darkened like a thundercloud. He looked at Brandy, who held up her hands and shrugged. "Fair is fair, Scott. After all, you and the pretty girl have had your fun. It's now time for you to be our chauffeur."

Scott was still sulking as the 4 of us exited the vehicle. Amanda hugged me as we stood on the side of the road. "Why are you always so good to me?" Her voice was thick with emotion.

I brushed her silky hair aside. Her face was the epitome of beauty and perfection, and her freckles were like sprinkles on a dessert. "Because I love and adore you." I touched my forehead to hers.

"You know me better than I know myself."

"I know what you want," I corrected her.

"And I know what you want, too." Amanda's expression suddenly became sly, almost evil. "Maybe I should just lean you against the car and get on my knees right here... suck you off while the whole world watches."

I looked around. We were pulled haphazardly on the side of the road, and cars and trucks were zooming by us.

My wife's suggestion was incredibly hot and naughty. "Oh, you definitely know me, alright."

The horn to the SUV suddenly blared, and Brandy stuck her head out the window. "Either do what you need to do out there, or hurry up and get in here. The meter's running!"

Amanda and I laughed, kissed one final time, and then hopped back inside the vehicle. My wife flashed Scott a winsome smile as she slid into the front passenger seat, but he was still pouting. I climbed in behind them, where Scott's wife was anxiously waiting for me.

As Scott drove back onto the highway, I hooked my arm around his wife and drew her against me.

"Hi," Brandy said a sultry tone.

"Hello, there." I stared at her chest. It seemed like Brandy was always on the verge of bursting out of whatever top she wore. I slid my free palm all over her melons, kneading them through the fabric. "Unbutton your shirt."

Brandy wordlessly undid the top buttons. I immediately reached in, slithering my hand beneath her bra and pushing it up. Her D sized breasts immediately spilled out and I noticed that her nipples were already hard. I didn't waste any time, and my lips were instantly on them.

The buxom brunette sighed contently and reached down the front of my pants again. The idea of throatfucking Brandy precisely where my wife blew Scott a moment ago struck me as a peculiar symmetry. But as she tugged on my cock, I thought to myself: two can play at this game.

I undid Brandy's pants and eased 2 fingers into her sex. Her pussy was as smooth as I remembered, and she instantaneously became wet. Her vagina was getting looser by the moment, and I easily went from 2 fingers to 4. She deftly reciprocated with her hands, stroking my cock expertly and even making sure that she didn't neglect to massage my balls.

I lost track of time as Brandy and I made out. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed my wife staring at us, her smile bright with encouragement. I sensed, rather than saw, Scott ogling us via the rearview mirror, the same way I had observed them earlier. Blood surged through my veins. I had always gotten off on watching Amanda with other men, and knew that she loved having an audience.

I finally understood why she enjoyed it so much.

Brandy cast a furtive glance in her husband's direction.

I pretended not to notice as we continued to pleasure each other, but I couldn't help but wonder: was Brandy showing off for her spouse just like Amanda and I did for each other when we were with other partners, or was she seeking Scott's attention for a more personal reason?

Whatever the case was, Brandy was so good with her hands that she quickly brought me to the brink of climax. I considered stripping her naked and fucking her in the back seat, but the sensation was so wonderful that I allowed her to continue. I, of course, returned the favor by continuing to probe Brandy's pussy with my fingers while licking and flicking my tongue over her pert nipples.

The pixie-haired brunette gave me a particularly solid jerk with a flick of her wrist, and I knew I was done. Amanda read my face and began to laugh. She couldn't resist giving us a verbal jab.

"He's about to cum, Brandy! You better swallow it all so you don't mess up the rental!"

I was moaning in ecstasy, but had to laugh at the playful ribbing.

Brandy, however, took my wife's words to heart. She coolly lowered herself onto my crotch, swallowing me whole. Then she sucked my cock hard, and instantly brought me to heaven. My hands automatically flew to her head as I pumped my hips into her face, blasting wave after wave at the back of her throat. She swallowed with an audible gulp each time that was unbelievably arousing.

Knowing our spouses were watching made me cum that much harder.

Both girls were laughing as Brandy sat up and wiped her chin with the back of her hand. Amanda leaned between the front seats and motioned her friend over. Their lips came together as they shared a hot kiss. I was close enough to observe Brandy pushing my semen into Amanda's mouth with her tongue. The sound of their lips smacking filled the SUV.

"Goddamn, you girls are fucking incredible," I growled, stroking my still semi-rigid cock.

Brandy broke away from my wife and returned to my embrace. I drew her close, kissing her. I could taste my wife's essence on those full lips.

"I can't wait to get to that cabin," I declared.

Scott's wife snuggled against me. "You better step on the gas, hon," she teased her husband.

Somewhere deep down inside, I wondered if Amanda and I were destined to keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again. I contemplated it for only a millisecond before pushing the thought out of my mind altogether.

Scott drove on in silence; we were still an hour away from our destination.

**********

Unfortunately, Mother Nature did not look kindly upon us. It was early December, and several inches of snow had fallen in the Pocono Mountains during the previous night. The roads became more snow-covered as we drove into higher elevation, and the treacherous conditions added another 2 hours to our journey. By the time we arrived at the cabin, it was almost 8pm and too late to ski. Worse yet, we hadn't passed any rest stops or restaurants during the last 2 hours, so everyone was famished.

Our spirits soared when we finally arrived. The cabin was spacious, almost palatial, with 5 bedrooms, and an indoor hot tub that was situated in the huge living room. There was an enormous bearskin rug on the floor next to it, sprawled before a majestic fireplace. The fact that there seemed to be about 12 inches of snow on the steepled roof outside made the cabin's interior seem even cozier and more romantic.

Brandy and Scott looked at the hot tub then at my wife, and the three of them shared a knowing laugh. They last time the ladies were in a hot tub together, they had put on quite a performance for him [Chapter 9].

The four of us knew that we were going to put that hot tub to good use later. However, although our hormones were still raging, empty bellies got the better of us. We quickly hauled our suitcases in, then trudged over to the nearby lodge for a late dinner. The temperature was freezing and the wind was biting, but we were so hungry that we braved the elements.

Our friends kept staring at us with open lust during dinner, and Amanda and I looked back at them just as intently. We conversed as friends usually do over a meal, but everyone was anxious to finish. Each of us privately fantasized how we wanted the night to unfold.

Scott and I craved sex with each other's wife immediately after we returned to the cabin, but the girls insisted that we all wash up first. We had no choice but to agree. Brandy and Scott headed to their bedroom, and my wife and I started for ours. However, before they departed, Brandy grabbed Amanda's arm and whispered in her ear.

Amanda listened for a moment and chuckled. "I don't think my husband will mind," I heard her amused reply. Then Brandy added something that I couldn't hear, and my wife blushed. "Ok...but let me check with him first."

Brandy threw me a guilty smile, then she and Scott disappeared.

A moment later, Amanda and I were in our bedroom busy unpacking our suitcases. She had been her usual energetic and vivacious self all day, but suddenly appeared preoccupied. I waited patiently for her to tell me what was on her mind.

"Do you think we're bad people?" Amanda asked suddenly.

Ah, so that's what it was.

I paused to consider my words carefully because I was caught in a moral dilemma.

On one hand, Amanda and I were obviously aware that what we were doing was highly immoral. We had each slept with many people outside of our marriage and, as evidenced by her rape by jealous coworkers [Chapter 7], occasionally paid the price for such deeds.

Most importantly, we were going to be parents soon.

On the other hand, however, allowing my wife to explore and experience other lovers made her happy, and that, along with her safety and wellbeing, was all I ever cared about.

And as much as I enjoyed bedding other sex partners, the truth of the matter was that I totally got off on watching Amanda fuck other people. She always seemed to glow and float in the air whenever she was having fun with Scott or Jimmy or Glenn, or any of the rest of them. The unexpected benefit to our open marriage was that it brought us closer and enhanced our sex life far beyond what I could've ever imagined.

My mind had been working feverishly to formulate a convincing response, but I realized that I could never tell my wife anything but the truth.

"Of course not, Mandy. We do things most married couples don't do, and take please in the moment. But you know what? I think that's ok if we're not hurting ourselves, or anyone else, for that matter."

"You don't think I'm being a hypocrite for..." Her voice trailed off.

I gathered my wife into my arms. "Let's face it, most marriages wouldn't survive our lifestyle, but we've made it work, and have become closer because of it."

"Yes, but we have more than ourselves to worry about now! We're going to be parents in a few short months!"

"I understand that," I replied patiently. "So we'll change our ways, it's that simple. We have our fun now... get it all out of our system. Then when the baby arrives, we remain full on."

Amanda suddenly looked anguished. "It's just that sometimes I... sometimes I feel like I never learn my lesson, and keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again. It's like I have some sort of sickness or addiction. Or... "

"I thought the same thing, too," I confessed. "I think all these changings that coming down the pike are messing with our minds."

"Maybe hormones are messing with my mind, too," Amanda joked.

I laughed. That type of droll humor was more in line with my wife's usual demeanor. "Look, the idea of being a father freaks me out, too. Everything is changing for us, but I know something that will always be constant: you're be the greatest wife a man could ever dream of... and you'll be the best mother any child could ever hope for. I have complete faith in you."

The lump in my throat made it hard to swallow. "I love you, Amanda."

I seldom called my wife by her first name, and she broke down. "I will never betray your trust in me," Amanda proclaimed fervently between sobs. "I love you so much, and I will never let you or our child down. Ever."

That was more like it.

"You're such a great husband... and god, you're going to be a wonderful father."

I was dimly aware that our friends were waiting for us, but I didn't care. Tonight felt like a new night.

"I want to make love to you," I told my beautiful wife. "Right now."

We rabidly peeled off our clothes and threw each other onto the bed. Our lovemaking was quick and furious. Aside from some passionate kissing, we didn't bother with foreplay. I simply pushed Amanda onto her back, spread her legs, and jackhammered into her vagina until I climaxed. All in all, our frenzied passion lasted less than 3 minutes, but it was one of the most incredible moments I had ever experienced with my wife.

I held Amanda, panting and sweating, as we basked in the immediate afterglow.

"Mmm..." she purred lazily. "What about Scott and Brandy? I'm sure they're still waiting for us."

"Fuck 'em, let 'em wait. I want to stay here with you."

Amanda rolled to face me. Her body was incredibly warm and smooth. A natural tan graced her body, which stood out even more in the cold gloominess of winter. And despite the tiny baby bump, Amanda's tummy was still rock-solid and tight.

I suddenly didn't want to share her with our neighbors; in fact, I wasn't sure if I wanted to share her with anyone ever again. Perhaps our wanton ways did need to cease immediately.

But Amanda possessed a gentle kind-heartedness that compelled her to look after those around her. Her morality was slightly misguided, given the current situation with our friends, and especially in light of her recent self-loathing and self-reflection. But it was one of my wife's many defining attributes, and one of the infinite reasons why I loved her so much.

It was Amanda's greatest strength as well as her greatest weakness.

"Brandy wants to shower with you," she told me abruptly.

"Oh yeah? Is that what the two of you were whispering about after we came back from dinner?"

"Yup. She must be waiting for you now, and it's not nice to keep a girl waiting."

I looked at my wife expectantly. "And?"

"What?"

"And what else did you two talk about?"

"Scott wants to shower with me, too."

"Oh, I see. You just want to hurry and pawn me off to Brandy so you can play with her husband again, is that it?" I tried to make my tone accusatory.

Amanda looked deeply into my eyes. "You know I won't do anything with Scott, or anyone else for that matter, if you don't want me to. But... I think you should go be with Brandy. She needs you, and I want you to make her feel special tonight."

Amanda was always looking out after her friends. Her kindness, ironically, presented another moral dilemma to me. Brandy had appeared uneasy with the attention that Amanda was giving her husband earlier in the SUV. I considered revealing my suspicions to her, but one look at my wife's sincere and earnest demeanor made me stop. She would be devastated to know that she had inflicted even the slightest bit of heartache on anyone, much less a friend who was more like a sister to her. I wasn't about to hurt Amanda like that, especially since she was already feeling edgy. Somehow, I would make things right for everyone.

I smirked impudently and kissed her on the forehead. "Then let's not keep our fuck friends waiting."

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes, Mandy, I'm sure. I want us to enjoy ourselves. Like I said, after this weekend, we'll keep things on the straight and proper."

Amanda smiled, and I immediately knew she was back to her normal self. She stood up from the bed and began pulling on a bathrobe.

"Oh no," I told her, grabbing it and tossing it aside. "You don't need that. Here's what's gonna happen: you're going to walk your sexy ass over to Scott just as you are right now: naked, with my cum dripping out of your pussy."

"Babe!"

"I want him to know that I fucked you right before he did. Now go to him. And make me proud."

"I'm going to make him SO jealous of you."

"That's my girl."

It was a vulgar exchange, but Amanda was back in her element and loved that sort of kinkiness.

She stepped over and began undressing me. "If I'm going out there like this, then so are you."

"Yes, ma'am."

My erection was soon flapping freely in the air, and my wife nodded her head approvingly. She gave me another smile that made me weak in the knees, threw open our bedroom door, then strode out to locate Brandy's husband.

I was tempted to call my wife back; I thought about locking ourselves in the bedroom and greedily making love to her all night long. But Amanda's sexual appetite would not be satiated by only 1 man tonight. And there was still the matter of a gorgeous, large-chested, pixie-haired, brunette whom I needed to attend to.

I was several steps behind Amanda as we sought our neighbors.

Brandy was sitting on the couch in the dimly lit living room. The fireplace blazed and provided just enough luminescence, the flames cackling as shadows danced along the walls. Our friend was alone and clad in only her underwear. Our nudity must've caught her off guard because her eyes widened, and she blushed in embarrassment before recovering.

Brandy pointed to the bathroom, which was on the other side of the room. We could hear the sound of running water.

"Scott's already waiting for you," she told my wife. There was a slight catch in her voice that Amanda didn't notice.

Amanda gave me a final smile, then went over to Brandy. Both girls whispered something to each other again and giggled before hugging. Then Amanda, radiant in her nakedness, marched across the room to join her lover.

I remained rooted in place, my eyes lingering on the bathroom door as it slowly closed.

"Hey. I'm over here."

Brandy's soft voice brought me to her attention. She looked incredibly sexy in her black panties and bra that strained to contain her breasts. I ensconced myself next to her.

As we began caressing each other, I heard a playful feminine squeal followed by several subsequent moans that took a while to subside. Although Scott's beautiful wife was seated next to me, my attention was diverted back to the bathroom. I could only fantasize about what was transpiring in there, but I knew 1 thing for certain: Amanda was giving an excellent account of herself.

"What's on your mind?" Brandy asked me softly.

I heard another moan, and this time there was no mistaking who it came from.

I chuckled. "Just wondering what kind of fun my wife is having with your husband, that's all."

"They DO sound like they're enjoying themselves immensely."

"I wouldn't expect anything else from Mandy," I stated proudly.

Brandy drew closer to me. "She's something special. I know Scott isn't the first man who's fallen in love with your wife. He's missed being with Amanda more than either of you realize." She swallowed hard. "Would you believe that when we have sex, Scott will sometimes pretend that I'm Amanda? In fact, I'm pretty sure that's how he got me pregnant."

I initially found Brandy's reveal to be unbelievably sexy, but then I remembered her expression in the SUV. I suddenly felt guilty and uncomfortable.

My busty friend sensed my unease, and held up her hand. "No, it's ok. I know I can't compete with Amanda. I don't think any woman can, really. Your wife is gorgeous and brilliant, and has the gentlest soul of anyone I've ever known. I understand why my husband is completely smitten with her. And I'd be lying if I told you that I didn't think about her a lot, too."

"That's really, really fucking hot, Brandy."

"Ha, I'm glad you think so! But while my husband is happily fucking your wife in the shower, I do have one question for you."

"What's that?"

"What can I do to make you forget about your wife?" As she spoke, Brandy leaned into me suggestively. Her glorious breasts pressed against my body.

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,184 Followers