Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,187 Followers

I studied the busty brunette as my erection tented my pants. "The real question, Brandy, is what are you willing to do?"

She cupped her breasts and gave me an eyeful by squeezing them together. "You want these, don't you? You're always looking at them even when Amanda is around."

"Even when Amanda is around," I echoed.

Without asking for permission, I reached out and began sliding her bra straps down her shoulder. Brandy assisted me by reaching behind her back to undo the clasp. I drew the fabric away from her and tossed it aside. My eyes were glued on her chest as her voluptuous breasts sprung out.

Then I remembered something, and looked her in the eye. "My god, you're beautiful, Brandy."

Her face lit up, and her happiness was palpable. Women as stunning as Brandy were aware that men craved them, but I realized that they still desired the reassurance.

Brandy was on me at once, kissing me and groping me with a serious level of passion. Smiling inwardly, I reveled at being the object of affection for two of the hottest women I would ever know. I kissed her back, shoving my tongue down her throat as far as it would go, and fondled her breasts.

I vaguely heard Amanda squeal, followed by a heavy thump. As I made out with Scott's wife, I imagined that he had Amanda pinned against the shower wall as he fucked her, the cascading water keeping their bodies warm and slippery.

Brandy heard the sounds, too, and noticeably slowed, assuming that I would be distracted. But the woman sitting next to me deserved my undivided attention. I quickly pushed our spouses from my mind and renewed my focus on Brandy. As I began kissing her more fiercely, she met my fervor and began stroking my needy erection. My hand slid from her chest down to her crotch, and I toyed with her slit through the thin fabric of her panties. Her wetness was immediate. The reaction of her body made me growl, and I eagerly tore off her underwear.

Brandy spread her legs as I continued to kiss and finger her, 4 digits easily sliding into her pussy with a slick sound. She whimpered, but my mouth and fingers did not relent. Amanda had taught me that the key to a good finger-fuck was variation, so I switched up my technique. First I penetrated with Brandy with a sawing motion before drawing out and massaging her swollen clit in heavy circles with my drenched fingertips. Then I slid my fingers into her pussy again, this time only using my second and third digits. Rotating my palm upward, I crooked my fingers and scraped smoothly along her inner ceiling.

Brandy's body stiffened and arched against the back of the sofa. "Oh god, yes! Yes! Don't stop!"

But the moment she begged me to continue was the moment I did, indeed, stop.

She fumed and grunted questioningly.

I immediately dropped onto the floor between her legs and spread them apart. I heard a sharp intake of air as I lathered Brandy's slit with an upward lick of my tongue. She already tasted thick and salty, and the smell of her sex wafted enticingly to my nostril. I delved in and began eating her pussy earnestly.

I started by using only my lips and tongue at first, working all over her clit and labia, and sucking and licking as if my life depended on it. I bathed her pussy, and worked my way up then down. Brandy moaned particularly loud as I bequeathed attention to her perineum, so my tongue lingered on that area. I was dangerously close to her anus, and thought long and hard about rimming her.

Instead, I drew back.

"No!" Brandy exclaimed hoarsely. "I want you to---"

I drove three fingers into her vagina, and she nearly screamed. I pleased her with my fingers for a while, once again alternating my methods: driving my digits in and out, twisting my wrist in a circular motion, and crooking my fingers again as they remained buried deeply inside of her. I would occasional lean down into her crotch again, and tickle her clit with my tongue while fingering her.

Brandy's pussy was a sopping mess now, and it enflamed me even further.

But now it was her turn to stop me, much to my surprise. "Trade places with me," she pleaded urgently.

Within a moment, our positions were reversed. Knowing how much I was mesmerized by her chest, Brandy playfully slapped my blooming erection on one breast then the other. I slouched further on the couch and savored the sensation shooting through my body. Brandy then bowed her head and let a copious amount of saliva drip from her mouth onto my cock. She stroked me several times, bathing my entire length in wetness. After she was done lubricating me, she delicately deposited my manhood between her breasts.

"I want you to make love to my breasts," she told me, slowing gliding her body up and down while on her knees. Her movements created a wonderful friction as the flat of her chest rubbed against the underside of my erection. The stimulation was increased tenfold when she began gently pressing her breasts together, sandwiching my engorged member.

"Goddamn it, Brandy. Stop reading my fucking mind."

The gorgeous woman cackled. "You're very easy to read, hon. And I know what you want. Now shut up and let me enjoy myself!"

I leaned back and spread my arms along the back of the couch as I enjoyed perhaps the greatest tittyfuck of my life. Amanda and her perfect 34c's had brought me to climax in this manner more times than I could remember, but somehow I had never been in this particular position with Brandy. It was something I had always fantasized about, and now it was finally coming true.

My balls were full, and my entire cock started to tingle and feel hot.

"If you keep doing that, I'm gonna cum!" I wanted nothing more than to explode all over her chest, but I figured I should give her the courtesy of warning.

Brandy suddenly back away. "That's sort of the point, silly. But you're not allowed to cum just yet."

She smirked at me from her knees, then suddenly joined me on the couch. She laid herself out to my right, resting her head on my lap so that she was on her side and facing away from me. I was slouched quite comfortably, so I couldn't see as she brought my cock to her lips and began playing with it using her tongue.

My eyes widened in surprise. Amanda frequently sucked me off in this way, and it was easily one of my favorite blowjob positions.

Even though Brandy didn't have me in her mouth yet, the feeling was still incredible. I rubbed my hand up and down her backside, her skin feeling silky smooth. I squeezed her ass and lovingly stroked her hip. My hand then rolled over the front of her body, and I blindly groped her tits. I found it highly arousing that her chest was still slick from precum and spit.

Brandy gripped my cock tightly and began to shake it like a rattle, tracing the tip against her protruded tongue. She elicited several moans from me before suddenly lunging her head forward. I felt, rather than, saw, my length disappear into her mouth.

"Ahhh... that's it. Work it, Brandy. Suck me good."

Back and forth she rolled her head, sliding me in and out of her mouth. It felt so incredible that I yearned to observe what Brandy was doing, and sorely wished we had a mirror in front of us. I let go of her breast, and firmly clutched her head, moving my arms in sync with her movements. Brandy murmured in encouragement.

There was just something sexy about seizing a girl's head as I fucked her mouth.

"How did you know I like it like this?" I groaned.

I couldn't see her Brandy's face, but I heard her stop for a moment and chuckle.

A thought suddenly occurred to me: Amanda must've told her that! Damn, the girls were comparing notes on us! It made me wonder what Brandy may have told my wife about Scott, and all the things Amanda might be doing to him right now.

I heard a chuckle to my left and looked over. Our spouses were standing only an arm's length away from us, with only towels wrapped around their bodies. I had been focusing so intently on Brandy that I didn't notice their arrival. Scott was staring at my cock disappearing in and out of his wife's mouth, but Amanda was openly grinning at me.

It was difficulty to speak normally during a good blowjob. "How long have you been there?" I demanded in a strangled tone.

"Long enough to know that you have a thing for my wife's tits, and her mouth on your prick."

I instinctively started to squirm and twist away from my Brandy.

"No, no," Amanda said, placing a restraining hand on me. "Don't mind us, just keep doing what you're doing. You two are putting on quite the show!"

Brandy murmured an unintelligible response, and started to work herself into a frenzy. She was grunting and snorting, gulping, licking, and sucking with reckless abandon that aroused us all. Scott was standing behind Amanda, and even though she and I were still looking into each other's eyes, I still noticed him unwrapping his towel and letting it fall to the floor.

Amanda didn't need to turn around, she merely reached back and began gliding her hand up and down his thick shaft without even looking!

"Goddamn," I uttered in admiration to both women.

An unstoppable surge began to develop between my legs. I let go of Brandy's head and began tapping her frantically on the shoulder. "I'm gonna cum!" I gasped. "I'm gonna cum!"

"Give it to him, baby! Get him off!" Scott cheered on his wife.

Amanda, too, was offering lewd words of encouragement. "Let it go, babe. Cum for Brandy. Cum for me."

"Oh, fuck!"

Brandy withdrew me from her mouth as she felt my cock pulsating, then vigorously stroked me until I groaned and erupted. My first wave caught her at the back of her throat, and Scott's wife swallowed the load expertly. As she continued to jack me off, she pointed my cockhead at her chest. Her intent was to let me plaster her breasts, but Brandy was stroking me so wildly that I creamed all over her neck and shoulders, too!

The petite brunette was like a berserker, and she was still rapturously working me over even after I had deposited my last drop on her body. By then, my penis was so sensitive that I had to beg her to stop. When Brandy finally did, I sunk back on the couch and stared at her.

The sight of Scott's beautiful wife on her knees with her huge tits pasted with my semen would be joyously etched in my mind forever.

Brandy climbed next to me and lay her head on my shoulder. My stuff was caked all over her skin, and the pungent scent of my spunk was overpowering. I planted a soft kiss atop her head and weaved my fingers through her hair, listening to Brandy as she closed her eyes and breathed contently.

Our spouses remained silently where they were, kind enough to allow us a tender moment.

Brandy stirred first. She rose from my arms and started for the bathroom, undoubtedly to cleanse herself of my cum that had crusted on her skin.

I jumped up after her, and took her hand. "Let me join you."

Brandy stared at me in pleasant surprise. Clearly, she thought we were done for now.

Scott was already pulling my wife to the couch.

"Ah, ah," I halted them. "Wait for us, we won't be long." I grinned at Scott. "Dude, do you think you can keep your hands off my wife for 5 minutes?"

His expression gave us the answer, but Amanda laughed and made a shooing motion at us. "Go. Hurry! We'll be right here waiting for you."

I led Brandy to the bathroom without hesitation. Normally, I would've automatically fucked her in the shower, but our spouses were waiting for us, after all. Brandy and I, however, did take a moment to sensually lather each other. Just as I soaped her tits, she poured liquid soap onto her hands, and massaged it all over my cock and balls, which made me EXTREMELY hard all over again.

Brandy and I smiled as we rubbed each other down. My erection was already aching for release, and my sac was as engorged and hung heavily just like her breasts. We were both hot for shower sex, but with superhuman restraint, Brandy and I toweled each other dry and eagerly rejoined Amanda and Scott.

My wife was sitting on her lover's lap as they waited expectantly for us. She looked so sexy in that pose that I wished I had a camera.

Scott demanded impatiently, "What took you so long?"

The three of us laughed heartily; Brandy and I had only been gone less than 10 minutes!

Like 2 sets of prize fighters sizing each other up, Brandy and I eyed our spouses just as they studied us. Amanda looked radiant seated on another man. My initial response was to go to her and take her, but, like my wife, I discovered that I rather enjoyed performing before an audience.

And I still had unfinished business with Brandy.

I decided to take charge. I hooked my arm around the brunette's waist and threw her down onto the couch. She fell into a seated position next to them with a little yelp. Before our spouses' surprised looks, I grabbed her ankles and pulled her down so that her bottom was hanging slightly over the edge of the cushion.

I gave Scott a serious look. "Let fuck these sluts and let 'em know what they're in for. I'm going to ream your wife so hard that she's not gonna be able to walk straight for a week!"

Amanda and I loved dirty talk, but I wasn't as sure about our friends. Regardless, I was going to push the envelope tonight.

"I love you, Scott. Now fuck Amanda like you've been meaning to. I want to watch you tear her apart until she screams... then make her beg for more!"

Amanda's eyes were already wide like saucers, and they somehow became even wider.

"Fuck, yea!" He roared. "Let's do this!" I wasn't sure who Scott was addressing, but, ultimately, it didn't matter.

I slung Brandy's legs over my shoulders and penetrated her pussy without further ado. She moaned and writhed, but I impaled her in place.

Scott rolled out from beneath my wife, turned, and stood all in one fluid motion. He then grabbed her ankles and yanked her lower on the couch.

Just like I had done to Brandy a moment ago.

As we continued fucking mere inches beside them, Scott promptly penetrated my wife and began fucking her in the same exact manner that I was doing to HIS wife, much to my carnal delight!

As Scott and I towered over the girls, they couldn't do anything but stare up at us helplessly. We drove into them as we saw fit and had them completely at our mercy.

I looked over at Amanda and sneered at her knowingly. I knew this was one of her favorite sex positions. Not only did she enjoy feeling powerless, but this particular setup also allowed for the deepest of penetrations... as I reminded her and showed Brandy.

I shifted my weight anteriorly. Brandy's legs were still slung over my back, so my motion mashed her knees against her chest and essentially folded her in half. Keeping her, literally, pinned in place, I retracted my hips until my cock was almost out of her vagina, then slammed back in until I completely buried inside of her. There was a loud slap as our bodies collided.

Brandy's entire body shook, and she screamed, "Shit... oh, shit! Yes! Yes, baby!"

I repeated the process several times, each time slowly sliding out and then ramming back into her with full force. I switched speeds... jackhammering into her, slowing down to a snail's crawl... but always returning to a deliberately measured pace.

There were actual tears in Brandy's eyes as she begged me not to stop.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noted that her husband was copying me as he delivered pleasure to Amanda.

Just to give Brandy a further pretense of helplessness, I secured her arms over her head as I continued to bore into her pussy at a near vertical angle. My face was pressed to hers, and I glared into her eyes as I had my way with her.

The sound of the girls moaning and pleading for more rivaled the crack of skin striking skin. Scott and I were grunting in effort and growling at our partners with words of endearment and lust. I could feel the heat emanating from his body as he ravaged my wife less than a foot away from me.

I slammed hard into Brandy once more and remained inside of her, stealing a respite as I panted in exertion. My partner whimpered in pleasure as her vaginal muscles remained clamped around my manhood. She attempted to shift her hips for stimulation, but the full weight of my body piercing down on her afforded her little wiggle room.

I quickly glanced at Amanda.

"Goddamn, Mandy. You're so fucking hot when you're getting fucked like that."

Amanda stared back at me, her mouth as wide open as her eyes as Scott tore into her, her ankles flailing above her head. We made eye contact, and wordlessly conveyed a thousand words to each other.

I turned my attention back to Brandy, and noticed that she was looking over at her spouse, too. She was clearly savoring my cock in her body, but there was a poorly concealed longing for Scott in her eyes. It made me hesitate for the briefest of moments.

My mind spun. Since Brandy and Scott had moved next door to us, I had enjoyed having them as our neighbors, for reasons other than sex. I genuinely liked them both and, despite the sexual nature of their relationship to me and Amanda, they were our friends first and foremost. And although Brandy owned a special place in my heart, I truly wanted her to be happy.

It somehow seemed right to redirect them back to each other.

"Dude, doesn't she look so gorgeous?" I nodded at his wife.

"For sure," he grunted as he pumped into Amanda. But his eyes were on Brandy, and he reached out for her hand and squeezed it with love.

His words and gesture were simple, but gave Brandy a confidence and reassurance that I, in my dull, caveman way of thinking, didn't appreciate how badly she needed until now.

"I love you so much, Scott."

Scott immediately withdrew from Amanda. I back away from his wife and happily ushered him to the space where I just vacated. Our neighbors embraced fiercely.

Amanda was smiling at me as I went over to her. She kissed me once then whispered in my ear, "I know what you just did."

My wife always had the uncanny ability to read me like an open book. "Maybe," I told her. "Or maybe watching Scott bang the hell out of you made me so hot for you that I wanted you back."

Amanda's eyes sparkled mischievously. "I know you love to watch, and pass me around like some cheap fucktoy. But why don't you come over here and shove that fat cock into my pussy? Scott left me nice and wet for you."

"Ooohh, I love it when you talk like a whore." I elbowed Scott. "Seems like these sluts aren't satisfied yet. I think they need more cock."

"Then let's oblige them, and more," he growled, as he parted Brandy's legs and drove into her like a hammer pounding into a nail.

Amanda and I watched our neighbors in merriment. Eventually, I looked back at my wife, and her expression of desire mirrored my own. She had been expecting me to make love to her right there on the couch next to our friends, but I rose and pulled her to her feet. As I led her before the blazing fireplace, the flames flickered all over her body, illuminating every sexy curve on her tan skin.

I eased Amanda onto the bearskin rug. She looked so beautiful stretched out that I paused to admire her. Without first checking to see if Scott did, indeed, leave my wife nice and wet, I guided my erection into her. There was no resistance whatever as it slid in! Her vaginal entrance was loose and her inner walls were still greased with Scott's fluids. It was an overused cliché, but penetrating my wife at that very moment truly was like driving a hot knife through butter.

Amanda spread her thighs, inviting me in deeper. Scott had been rough with her earlier--- she loved it--- but a sense of caution came over me despite my heightened lust. I pumped my hips in and out of her in a slow rhythm. Truth be told, ever since we discovered that Amanda was pregnant, I had an inexplicable fear of hurting her and the baby during sex. It wasn't just rough penetration that made me nervous; I also afraid of laying on top of her or going anywhere near her abdominal area for fear of crushing our unborn child. Even now, my upper torso was propped by my forearms as I attempted to keep my full weight off my wife's stomach.

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,187 Followers