Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,185 Followers

I realized that my fears were irrational. Dr. Morningham had assured us that engaging in sexual activity posed little harm to Amanda and the baby. However, the idea of fatherhood was still new to me, and the excitement and equal terror over the impending arrival of our child was enough to make me absurdly paranoid.

Amanda had been anticipating a rough fuck, and not gentle lovemaking. She looked at me with some surprise, but didn't complain. Her expression was grave as she nodded once; I continued as instructed.

"This feels so, SO good, babe."

"I'm very happy to inform you, Mandy, that I can make love to you like this all night long."

The heat emanating from the fireplace reflected on our bodies, and even though my movements were calm and measured, my wife and I were soon drenched in sweat. The warmth of Amanda's body was always arousing to me, and I dropped slightly more of myself onto her lower half, now grinding into her in a still deliberate but heavier motion.

Amanda moaned. It echoed in the expansive living room until I realized that there were other noises accompanying the sound from her lips. I became aware of Scott and Brandy thrashing and grunting from somewhere behind us, along with the smacking of skin against skin.

Their frenzied fucking contrasted sharply to our calm lovemaking.

Amanda heard them, too. We looked at each other and, despite our own moment, began to chuckle.

"I have an idea," I told her.

I disengaged and carefully rolled my wife onto her right side so that she was facing our friends. I quickly positioned myself behind her so that we were in a spoon position.

"Ahhh..." Amanda sighed with a smile. She knew exactly what I had in mind.

Reaching down for my erection, I easily found her sopping pussy and slid myself back inside. My right arm snaked forward on the bearskin rug, and Amanda rested her head on my bicep like it was a pillow. I wrapped my other arm around her, pulling her close.

Spooning afforded us the ability to observe our friends, and as I began to slowly piston in and out of my wife, we quietly watched them fuck. Brandy was now standing up and bent over the arm of the couch. Her legs were split in a V-shape and she was screaming bloody murder as Scott pounded her doggie style. They were standing directly in front of us but facing the opposite direction, so we were treated to a full view of Scott's ass as well as his swollen scrotum bouncing wildly of Brandy's clit. He was pulling on her arms like a rider clutching the reins of a horse. Brandy groaned luxuriously as she strained against him to maintain her position.

Their motions somehow became increasingly more frenetic. As we indulged in our voyeuristic pleasure, I started to mimic Scott's pace without thinking. I was also suddenly aware that I was clear of Amanda's tummy...

"Oh, I LIKE this position," I heard her say.

That was all the encouragement I needed. Lifting my left thigh over her hips, I began pumping into my wife with all the force I could muster. A sound similar to a fist striking an open palm cracked with each thrust. Amanda was powerless to do anything but allow me to fuck her from behind as we watched Scott do something very similar to Brandy.

Scott's head was rolled back and he was hammering into Brandy with a desperation that I had never witnessed before. His long shaft was disappearing into her pussy and then reappearing in the blink of an eye. He was yanking so hard on Brandy's arms that I feared he was going to dislocate her joints!

Amanda noticed Scott's hips twitching in a telltale manner. "That's it, lover! Give it to her! Give it to her good!"

Scott spared a moment to glance back at us, and gave my wife a look that indicated he would be more than happy to share his cum with her, too. As it were, he and his wife both moaned together as the first wave of his semen spewed into her.

It was inspiration watching our beautiful neighbors. Amanda leaned her head against the front of my chest. Immediately, I felt the silkiness of her hair, softer than even the plush bearskin rug that we currently lay on, and its sweet flowery scent filled my nostrils.

The stimulation---tactile, auditory, and visual--- was too much for me to withstand. I felt a surge between my legs reaching critical mass.

"That's it, lover," Amanda repeated, this time to me, and in a much quieter, more sultry tone. "Give it to me. Give it to me good."

For reasons I would never be able to fathom, I loved knowing that I was just one of many men whom my wife could control like a puppet on a string.

"Dirty whore," I hissed in her ear.

Scott groaned and his entire being trembled as he bestowed Brandy's womb with his seed. I followed immediately after him, clutching Amanda tightly as I injected my cum into her. This was the third time that I had climaxed in a short period of time, and while the force of my ejaculation was marginally diminished, it didn't feel any less powerful or any less wonderful.

Scott and I rolled off our wives. He and Brandy collapsed in an exhausted heap while Amanda remained lying on her side as I gasped on my back. Scott was holding his wife protectively, and she regarded him with profound affection. There was fresh confidence etched on her face, and although I knew her husband's love for her was unquestionable, the assurance clearly made her feel good. Hopefully, it permanently removed any lingering doubts.

That made me feel proud. Perhaps I did manage to make things right for everyone tonight, after all!

My cock was still oozing and even though it was rapidly becoming flaccid, I knew that I had more cum to offer the girls, and would be hard again soon.

After waiting a moment to collect themselves, our wives stood up on wobbly legs. They approached each other and embraced, once again giggling and whispering in each other's ears like gossiping schoolgirls. They looked so hot huddled together naked that I couldn't help but fantasize a threesome with them again.

Our weekend getaway had only barely begun, and there was much more sexual depravity ahead of us.

"Who wants a dip in the hot tub?" Amanda asked innocently.

**********

(Thanking for reading Chapter 12! If you enjoy "Sharing My wife Amanda", please keep a look out for "Amanda's Sexcapades", which will run parallel to this storyline. Coming soon!)

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,185 Followers