All Comments on 'Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 14'

by Syzoth

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Corruption of the innocent = YUM

Wild and sensual, indeed!

Beautiful women in a mind-blowing orgy! What more can you ask for ???

Young Piper makes the ideal protege to the incomparable Amanda.

When is Chapter 15 coming ?!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Literary Viagara!

Hard to believe that a series on its 14th chapter is still getting better. But that's the truth with "Sharing My Wife Amanda". Syzoth's inexperience is obvious in his early works, not that they're bad! But you can see his writing skills start to develop mid-series, and I mean that as a compliment.

The sex scenes in Chapter 14 are vivid and easy to picture, a vital trait to any erotic story. I thought the action was fun and I actually find myself caring about what happens to Amanda and Piper. I'm even rooting for the peripheral characters like old man Glenn!

I don't know where else this series can go since it seems as though Amanda has slept every human being on the face of the earth. But here's hoping that Chapter 15 is as sexy as the preceding ones!

FratBoy69xFratBoy69xabout 5 years ago
Mandy or Piper ?!?!

I'd flip a coin and take either one!

Red hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hottest story on Literotica

To me, the sexiest part of this read isn't the group sex, it's the relationship between the 3 prime characters, husband/wife/babysitter, and their wonderful chemistry with each other. Chap 14 evolves from a smutty orgy to an intimate love triangle that's the true heart of this story. There's also a surprising depth to the main leads that makes for interesting character studies.

I will be waiting for the next addition to this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
1 star

I'd give this crap negative stars if I could.

Slut__FuckerSlut__Fuckerabout 5 years ago
Amanda and Piper are...

... 2 sluts I'd like to fuck! LOL

bigdeal69bigdeal69about 5 years ago
MY FAVORITE SERIES ON LITEROTICA

I agree with a previous comment that the best parts of this story are when the husband, wife, and babysitter have sex together. The orgy was great, but the threesome scenes are way better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mandy or Piper?

Ginger or Mary Ann? These are existential questions with no right answers, although I'd take the more experienced and mature Mandy in a New York millisecond. But that's just me, YMMV. Another torrid tale from the smoking hot keyboard of Syzoth, a wife sharing aficionado and babysitter fantasist; in other words, one of us.

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 5 years ago
Mandy is a lot naughtier than I thought!

But it's all good fun and Piper the babysitter made it home safely, and with a sure desire to 'sit' again. She'll be back, and anxious to expand her sexual horizons with her lustful mentors. I'm pretty sure if you Google lust, this story turns up. Strong work, Syzoth. Piper deserves her own series.

BrutalBobBrutalBobabout 5 years ago
Proof that more isn't better.

Felt like Chap 14 switched back and forth between 2 different stories: a cheesy romance between a man, and his wife and babysitter, and a trashy piece of work about 2 sluts banging a bunch of guys. My advice is focus on the 3 main characters next time. The story is hotter and flows more easily when it's about them. Otherwise, too hard to keep track of who's fucking who.

Fun stuff either way, though. Good overall effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

Your stories of or wife and Piper just keep getting hotter and hotter. I can’t stop jerking off to your stories. Please write more!

Edge248124Edge248124about 5 years ago
Fantastic as usual!

I’m loving the developments of Piper! A lot of firsts happened for her, and I’m a little nervous that her graduation to Mandy-level debauchery may lead to a rapid and premature departure for her character.

Still, this scene was well written, enticing ... and if Piper can accomplish so much in such a short time (gangbang, multiple penetrations, first anal, not to mention anal with Jansen), perhaps the protégé will surpass the master?

As always, I am eagerly looking forward to more! Thank you for another great addition to this wonderful saga!

VitriolhackVitriolhackabout 5 years ago
Oh Piper...

more like “oh” Piper.

I love the way Piper is being thought the thrills of how frivolous good sex can be self empowering.

I still wl nder if it will be Mandy or Piper who get to fuck the new intern?

Another hot one Sy.

V.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyzoth@Syzoth
1188 Followers
That beautiful ass is of my wonderful wife Mandy. I love talking about her and discussing my sexual fantasies... wife-sharing and watching Mandy in a gangbang is near the top of my list Mandy is the center of my life... and the focus of most of the stories that I post on L...