All Comments on 'Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 16'

by Syzoth

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyover 4 years ago

Must say Sy as someone who has read every single one of your stories, your improvement as a writer has been impressive to say the least. I can almost feel the emotions displayed by the characters. And as usual only you can write a story about a man letting his wife take a two week romantic vacation away from him with another man and still show an almost unbelievable amount of love you and your wife have for each other. 5 stars.

Goddess_of_SunshineGoddess_of_Sunshineover 4 years ago
I love these stories so much!

I agree one thousand percent with the previous comment. This story may be about Amanda sleeping with another man, but it's really a love story between Sy and his wife at it's heart. Readers need to start from Chapter 1 to appreciate that and the intricate tapestry Sy has weaved! And like the previous commenter also mentioned, his writing and improved a lot, too. I love this series can't wait for more.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Not for me

Sorry not my story and never will be

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
How to kill your marriage

Sharing your spouse is the best way ever to kill your marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So, they stayed in Italy?

That's the danger of letting your wife have sex with another man. He might edge you out and steal your wife! I guess Syzoft enjoys that kind of angst. I'm surprised that Amanda would stay with a man more than twice her age, though, especially since she adores her husband. Amanda is so sexual she needs more than Thomas or even more than her husband Syzoft, or even Thomas and her husband together. This is a woman who needs lots of sex from lots of different men.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 4 years ago
Be careful what you wish for, Sy...

Because you just might get it! And if you do, I hope it happens just like this!

Seriously, this is the sort of story men like Thomas can only dream about. But there are those lucky few...

Strong work, Sy, your storytelling skills go from strength to strength.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Chapter 16 shoulda been in Loving Wives.

But I understand why Syzoth chose Erotic Couples. Mandy and Tom are hot stuff together. Sorry, Sy!

To ShadowRosie: I get reading about a man letting his wife fuck other men may not be your cup of tea, but what did ya think was going to happen in a series called "SHARING MY WIFE Amanda"? Yah, wife-sharing will kill your marriage, so good thing this is EROTIC FICTION.

LOL

TK__421TK__421over 4 years ago
Re: So, they stayed in Italy?

... or did the author mean that his foxy wife and Tom were holding hands together during their flight home?

The ambiguous ending was a nice touch. Can't wait to see what happens with this particular love triangle.

Amanda is having sex with a different guy in every story and at some point I would like to see that lead to repercussions between her and her husband. These stories are erotic and nicely done, but adding some heartache would take the depth of these characters to a whole different level.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyover 4 years ago

I find it interesting people thought she stayed with Tom or this was ambiguous ending. If you look back at the series this is not the first case of someone falling in love with Amanda, almost all of her lovers do. There was only one case she expressly returned that love and even then she would not leave her husband as he was most important in her life. I took this ending as she simply shed a tear for Thomas having a love that will never come to fruition, just another aspect of the kindness Syzoth has portrayed her to have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Did Mandy Return Home?

Did Mandy return home? I hope so.

BeauReadyBeauReadyalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

This is the most infantile and stupid thing I've ever read. What man in his right mind would want anything to do with a slag gash who has fucked more men than a crack whore has? And have you ever seen a crack whore? Ugly as sin and diseased beyond curable. Thank God I only had to read the first and last pages of this "chapter" to realize what a stinker this whole series was.

To each his own, I guess. If you're the kind of guy that gets hard over a used up, skank slag whore whose entrails have long ago dropped out of her ass and has flies nesting in her vag, all the power to you. At least you won't be molesting real, attractive, self-respecting women.

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 4 years ago
Very hot!

Don't count the older men out. They've plenty to offer a younger woman. A calming, mature outlook; plentiful resources; and a patient and experienced manner in bed. An application of graying hair upon your chest might rock your world in ways you've never felt before, young lady, when you meet a man with a slow hand.

Good job, Author! I'm sure your wife enjoyed herself, over and over again, on her trip to Italy with Tom. I'll bet she came back a changed woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If she was mine, I'd have kicked her slutty ass out long ago. I'd have almost killed that old prick, too. This dude is friggin' nuts. If I caught her with those assholes, she'd be in major trouble. Lucky she didn't wind up diseased or knocked up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'd have nearly killed them both. He's a whoremaster and she's a slut. Too bad she wouldn't be knocked up or have a terminal disease. Love her husband? Coke whore maybe without the coke...

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

Nicely written but the obsession with Amanda is wierd and off putting. The whole thing reeks of self indulgence on a large scale, but I do know relationships like this exist when one doesnt have kids.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyzoth@Syzoth
That beautiful ass is of my wonderful wife Mandy. I love talking about her and discussing my sexual fantasies... wife-sharing and watching Mandy in a gangbang is near the top of my list Mandy is the center of my life... and the focus of most of the stories that I post on L...