All Comments on 'Sharing My Wife Ch. 01'

by Kenny9990

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good story

This is a really good story and a fantasy that most men entertain at one point or another. I really enjoyed the read. Keep up the good work and ignore the ass holes who do nothing but degrade and insult you. I'm sure they are this bitter because their wives are already fucking other guys behind their backs, not to mention their penis envy and latent homosexuality issues.

fumundacheezefumundacheezeabout 15 years ago
Give Kenny A Break

The guy is a latent wife swapper in the story. His full knowledge and co-operation was there during the seduction fucking of his wife. How the fuck do you consider him a cuckold? He would have fucked the other guy's wife in a heartbeat if he had one. The other guy didn't try to take the man's wife away from him or show him any disrespect whatsoever in a typical cuckold story. I know a lot of fucking wife swappers and swingers that have enjoyed that lifestyle for years and never resulted in a "love" relationship. Just fucking outside matrimony. How many of you critical fucks on here have gotten a strange piece of pussy since you've been married?" Probably a good percent of you. If this lifestyle is going to be pursued by this couple, then it was a hell of a lot better her screwing a friend that then going out somewhere to a bar and her getting a dose of something.

Now, getting back to the story. It quit before the guy ever got his dick in her. Kind of like he forgot to post page 2 or his computer quit. Come on Kenny, Finish the story and in the second part, have her tell her husband to come to her after the friend has finished his nut and say something to him like "Your Turn mister" or "I was saving the best until last."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
FORGET STUPID COMMENTS BY OTHERS

A nice story,but very short.Should have been longer.Perhaps more to come.To the writer.Please ignore the stupid comments by some of the fools who always bitch about these stories.Best wishes.Stephen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I ALREADY LEFT A COMMENT

Why do people who do not like these stories keep reading them,and leave there stupid comments?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
To answer the asshole below.

Unless the writer stops us we give honest feedback. But if the writer just wants kiss ass comments like yours that is his choice. So stop complaining.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Man was a cuck, by any definition. He let another man fuck his old whore of a wife. That makes him a willing cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
These comments have been heavily moderated

If only positive comments are tolerated, none have meaning.

This story isn't perfect, imo, but it is not so bad that criticism would devastate it. Apparently, the author believed it would. That's a pity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous