All Comments on 'Sharing Myself After the Party'

by equs64

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Slut Wife

Cockold husband, what about his wife and kids, oh of course, this will make his marriage better also, right. No love, no class, no life, just sex, not erotic, just sad.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 14 years ago
You stupid ass hole!

If this story had been a 3-some with another woman, you would have loved it. That's a for sure fucking double standard. Why shouldn't a woman enjoy two men like we men would love to enjoy two women. It's just all fiction anyway, for crap sakes.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Good sexy story, hot and erotic

Thanks for sharing a good time with us readers. I love the way she took it up the ass. Please write more about her sexy life, I'd love to read about. Thanks.......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Disgusting garbage

Not worth reading. With a wife like her who needs enemies?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Larry in Seattle?

Fuck off you ugly son of a Bitch. You really are ugly. Tell me do you pay for sex with your swinger friends? You must do that's the only way you would really get any pussy. And no there are no double standards here this story is as fucked up as the writer is. Swinging sluts like this one should be sterilized so they can't make any more. And for the record YOU are the arse hole!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The Problem

Is she just keeps on fucking this guy after hubbie leaves for work, this isn't sharing this is a slut. Now if thats your fantasy fine but if I was your husband and dumb enough to let this happen with me involved I would kick your ass to the curb if I found out about the next day. This is all about you, you don't give a fuck about the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
just

prepare her to take a line of drug addicts like the gutter whore she is.

HD PilotHD Pilotover 14 years ago
WHAT...?

If any of you don't like sex stories go to Sesame Street.com.

This is a very hot story. Write some more equs64. Thanks, Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Mike?

Go fuck yourself. You cuckold loving prick.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 14 years ago
Judge not...

As a story it was good but needs a little polish. It is fiction. Even if it's fiction based on facts we don't know what the agreements are between husband and wife and their friend. The comments from other readers assume (or appear to assume) that everyone lives by their morality and rules. As a minority of one I guarantee you I don't.

Author, keep writing! I read lots of promise.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Good story and well writen

A real sexy fantasy that seems so real. Thanks for the story.....Rich

erotikoserotikosover 14 years ago
Sharing yourself with your readers, too!

Well written story! Nice work, with your usual good plot and character development. You really do have a knack for telling a story, and it is so refreshing to read a story from a woman's perspective which was actually written by a female author, not some guy who is fantasizing about what he would want a woman to do and say. Do keep up the good work--and please pay no attention to the ignoramuses who live only to denigrate the work of some good authors. Bon mots!!

TarrosTarrosover 13 years ago
Sharing

This is an amazingly erotic story! The characters are really well developed and portrayed marvelously. My wife and I loved this story, it reminded us of us! We had to jump in bed and relive the scenario. Hope you keep writing, you're very gifted!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
No more

Please,.no more stories about this whore.

cltprofguycltprofguy8 months ago

I've read most of your storie, but somehow missed this one..I have to confess, I'm going to guess this is one of those that's MUCH more reality than fantasy.... If Greg ever misses the Member Guest weekend, I'll apply for the position. Although I'm quite certain there is a long waiting list.... seriously, this is great and reminds me how sexy you are......

cltprofguycltprofguy8 months ago

and this is one good reason to always keep a bottle of Bailey's handy...:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userequs64@equs64
I started to experiment some with being photographed in partial dress and it sorta snowballed from there to doing sex videos. My stories are from my past and are about 75% true, 25% embellished.

story TAGS