Sharing Pt. 03

Story Info
We finally have a double date with Lisa and Tom.
1.4k words
4.36
13.5k
13

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18. If you have not read part 1 and 2 please go back and read them.

It had been a week since our visit to the swingers club. We wanted to go back but had been busy with work. We also wanted to be in the right mood as we wanted to try more stuff the next time we went. We spoke about having sex with different people. I really wanted to watch him fuck another women. In my head I pictured him fucking Millie and watch her large tits shake. He also was up for watching me get fucked, he seemed more nervous about that but he was up for trying it.

The following week I got a text from Lisa. Her and Tom were finally back in town and had invited us over for dinner. I told Matt about it and he was both nervous and excited. We both knew that the dinner would end in sex of some kind. We replied saying that we could not wait. We got ready, me in my normal summer dress and Matt in shorts and a top.

When we arrived we was worried that it would be awkward. I did not know who's cock I had sucked and now Tom knew that Lisa and sucked Matt's cock. When they opened the door to us and greeted us in the nervous disappeared. We were offered drinks and we made small talk as the dinner was laid out. We ate and then sat down on the sofa to carry on drinking and talking.

"I must admit." Tom said suddenly. "That was one hell of a blowjob you gave me."

"Oh, thank you." I replied feeling awkward again.

"I mean it. Your a lucky guy." He said to Matt.

"So are you. Lisa gave a great blowjob as well." Matt said. For some reason this made the awkwardness go away. Tom agreed and we had a small laugh.

"The reason that we invited you over was to make the next step for us." Lisa told us. We must have look confused as she carried on. "We have slept with other people, but not in front of each other."

"Oh, ok." I said, not sure what to say.

"So if it's ok with you, can I suck Matt's cock?" She asked me. I gave her a nod. The guys being causal about the girls being good cock suckers had me turned on, and Lisa asking to suck Matt's cock in front of me had me wet.

She did not just get down and started to suck his cock. Instead she stood up and lifted her dress off over her head. Lisa's body was nice, slim yet more curvy then me with larger boobs. She was wearing a matching pair of blue underwear. She unhooked her bra and let that fall. Her tits wear a good size bigger then mine. She quickly dropped her thong to show her shaved pussy.

"Fucking hell." Matt muttered as he got a good look.

"I know right." Tom agreed with him.

Watching Lisa stand there and have the guys compliment her body was such a turn on. She got in her eyes after letting Matt get a good look and reach for his shorts. She quickly undid them and pulled them and his boxers right down. He was just as turned on as me as his cock was already hard. Lisa did not wait and leaned down and took half of his cock in her mouth. The room was filled with the sounds of her giving a very sloppy blowjob. All 3 of us could not take our eyes away from Lisa's mouth and the hard cock inside of it. I peeked over at Tom to find him rubbing his cock inside his shorts.

Matt must have noticed as he gave me a tap on the shoulder and nodded towards Tom. I got the hint and was so turned on that I wanted my turn. I got up and stood in front of the guys. Lisa saw me move and removed Matts's cock from her mouth so that she could watch me, she still stroke his cock. I wanted to give them the same show that Lisa had. So I lifted my dress to show off my toned body and white underwear. My bra quickly followed and I showed my smaller yet perky boobs. My thong was the last to drop and my shaved pussy was also on show. This was the first time anyone had seen me naked since starting this new journey.

"Fuck." Was all Tom could say. It felt weird to have another guy compliment my naked body while my boyfriend watched. It was also a huge turn on. I got down on my knees and pulled Tom's shorts and boxers down. His cock was already hard and it was just as veiny and red as I remembered. His cock was smaller but thicker then Matt's but nowhere near as thick as the one in the swingers club. I leaned down and took his cock in my mouth and started to suck it.

"That's so hot." I heard Lisa say. I was being watched by 3 people as I sucked cock. It felt so hot knowing that. I sucked for about a minute before I stopped and looked around me. They were all still looking at me. I blushed a bit but Lisa laughed and went back to sucking on Matt's cock. I also went back to sucking on Tom's and we sucked together for a few more minutes.

"Shall we take this to the bedroom?" Lisa asked, taking a break from sucking.

"Yes." I said and gave Matt a nod.

Lisa got up and grabbed Matt's hand and lead him to their room. Tom quickly followed dragging me along.

"Fuck me." Lisa told Matt once we was all in the room.

Matt did not need to be told twice. He laid her back on the bed and dragged her ass to the edge. This was his favourite position and, with her legs in the air, entered her. She let out a low moan as he began fucking her. Me and Tom watched for a minute before he lead me around to the other side of the bed. He got me to get into a doggy position and got on the bed behind me. His thick cock stretched me as he entered my pussy. In this position I could get a good look at the other 2. They had stopped to watch us fuck but carried on when I started to watch them. The room was filled with the sound of slapping as me and Lisa were fucked. We both let out moans as we enjoyed getting fucked while also watching our partners.

Matt reached down and began to grope Lisa's tits. Tom saw this and returned the favour, reaching down and grabbing my tits as the hung down below me. This added sensation had my orgasm build inside of me. As it was building Lisa screamed out in pleasure as he orgasm hit her. As I watched Lisa have her orgasm I had my own. My arms gave way and the only thing keeping me up was Tom's hands on my tits. Tom had slowed so that I could enjoy my orgasm. As it faded he gently let me fall and began to fuck me harder. I looked over and saw that Matt had also increased his speed. Tom removed his cock and I felt something warm hit my back as he came all over it. A couple seconds later Matt pulled his cock out and covered Lisa's stomach in his cum.

Tom moved over and kissed Lisa as she lay half dazzled in the bed. He told her how hot that was. Matt came over and gave me a kiss and said almost the same thing. They let us use their shower to clean ourself off. Once we were clean we waited for them to shower so that we could say our goodbyes. We agreed that we had to make plans again soon.

When we got home we found ourself fucking each other hard and we came together. As we lay in bed we talked about meeting up with them again and could not wait. That experience also gave us courage to go back to the swingers club and try more stuff. I really liked the idea of multiple people watching me.

I hope you enjoyed. Let me know if your want a part 4.

Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers