Sharing Sabrina Ch. 01

Story Info
Sabrina Carpenter gets what she needs from Rowan and Olivia.
24k words
4.62
8.2k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heyoo47
Heyoo47
17 Followers

Against her better judgment, Sabrina Carpenter scrolled through the comments on her latest TikTok. After the great 'drivers license' fiasco of last year, that blonde girl probably shouldn't be wasting her time looking to see what randos online thought about her stuff, but in this one instance, she just couldn't resist. 

To the uninitiated, the quick clip appeared innocuous enough--a blonde and a brunette doing whatever the dance trend of the minute was side by side. What made such inanity slightly more significant was that this wasn't just some unknown girl next to her--it was her Girl Meets World co-star from back in the day, Rowan Blanchard.

"ROWANNNNNN 😍"

"oml this made my rowbrina heart so happy"

"*manifesting a GMW revival*"

Reading that outpouring of support from her fans, Sabrina smirked. Clearly, those select few hadn't watched the video to the end yet, because if they did, they'd probably be amongst the ones saying,

"wtf oLiViA?!"

"SABRINA ROWAN OLIVIA I'M HYPERVENTILATING"

"Petitioning for a LivBrina collab with Rowan in the MV!!!"

"lmao josh is QUAKING rn"

Yes, in what was a move seemingly designed to get everybody talking, Sabrina not only 'reunited' with her childhood bestie Rowan Blanchard but also made an on-camera appearance with her alleged 'frenemy' Olivia Rodrigo, all of it reading as some kind of fanfiction-y fever dream. However, that short snippet was only the tip of the iceberg. Unbeknownst to these stupefied stans, this was far from the only time this trio had convened.

From the moment they had first met, Sabrina had formed a special connection with Rowan, taking solace in having another girl around her age to hang out with on set. Said connection had developed beyond friendship pretty quickly, even if neither girl had been able to admit it back then. The older they got, the harder to ignore their more complicated feelings towards each other became, and shortly after the final season wrapped, they just couldn't hold in their feelings for each other any longer.

Although, in quite the twist, it was sweet little Rowan who spilt the beans first before pulling the petite blonde into a surprisingly confident kiss, at which point the golden haired girl was fairly certain her mind had melted, so overwhelmed by the plethora of long pent-up emotions that had bubbled up to the surface in that moment. Eventually though, Sabrina happily kissed back and it wasn't long after that her and Rowan cemented themselves as secret girlfriends.

The clandestine nature of their coupling had definite benefits, but it wasn't without its complications either. Case in point, with their relationship tucked away, the media still ran rampant with speculation on their potential suitors, especially Sabrina's. With outlet after outlet running wild with reports that Sabrina and Joshua Bassett were an item, there had been an unknown world of heartbreak unleashed on one Olivia Rodrigo as a result, despite the fact the boyish twink in the center of this drama had more interest in hooking up with Harry Styles than either one of the female parties in this tabloid tailored triangle. It took a little bit, but after first meeting up during the summer of 2021, Sabrina decided it was high time to clear the air, revealing her secret love life to the SOUR songstress. Although she was surprised, Olivia nevertheless beamed for her and the two had been on better terms ever since. 

While Sabrina's top priority on her rare non-busy days was catching up with Rowan if at all possible, and while it was an incredibly infrequent occurrence that all three of these girl's schedules would line up with each other, the golden moments in which they did always led to a treasure trove of enjoyable memories. Hours went by with the three shooting the breeze, bonding over their ties to the same unforgiving industry and same domineering corporation. And it was always just so fun, and soothing, and oddly...wholesome? Just thinking about how a situation that had once seemed so upsetting had turned around in the best possible way made Sabrina goofily grin from ear to ear, her head resting against Rowan's shoulder.

For her part, Olivia was equally glad a once downcast ordeal had morphed into something that brightened up her day, admiring the tender affection on display from these unlikely lovers before her curiosity got the better of her. 

"So, um, Rowan, h-have you been giving Sabrina what she, heh, y'know, needs?"

Already nervous at this turn in conversation, Sabrina furrowed her brow at the other pop star and dryly challenged, "Be more specific."

Sabrina almost immediately regretted those words, as it left things wide open for either one of these women to go into way too much detail, but instead, Rowan ignored her girlfriend entirely and simply simpered, "I definitely have been."

"Awh, glad to hear it." The 'good 4 u' singer smiled before adding, "I mean, I, I have to admit, I'm still surprised someone actually, like, needs that, but she--she totally does, so..."

"Totally." The Snowpiercer star giggled. "And she's always ready for it too. Shit, there was one night last month I didn't get things arranged in time for her to get her fix and she was such a wreck!"

"Okay, guys." The oldest girl here gritted her teeth. "I get what you're doing." 

"Aww, poor girl." Olivia feigned sympathy after an incredulous laugh. "I can't even imagine--that must've been so hard for her.

"Nah, don't cry for her. She's just super needy." Rowan teased with a toothy smile, earning her a playful swat from her increasingly bothered better half. 

"I meeeaaannn...you said it, not me." Olivia cheeked then prodded further. "But, speaking of 'needy', I was wondering...if you don't mind me asking...when exactly was the last time she had two up there at once?"

Rowan genuinely thought about it for a second or two, then answered, "Honestly, I don't think we've done double anal since the last time you were here."

"Whoa, gosh, no wonder she's getting so needy then." Olivia chuckled then continued. "And it's funny, I was just thinking, and I could be wrong, but, I'm pretty sure today is, like, around the one year anniversary of us first...well...you know..."

"You can say it." Rowan encouraged even as her gorgeous girlfriend whimpered.

"Okay, I, yeah, sorry..." Olivia bashfully laughed and pressed on. "...The one year anniversary of when we first fed Sabrina's hungry butt two long hard girl cocks like it desperately needs!"

That little outburst had both Olivia and Sabrina redder and wetter than ever but Rowan remained unphased. 

"Sabrina's hungry fat butt, you mean?" Rowan casually corrected, then briefly addressed her girlfriend's deathly glare with a shrug.

"Oh G-God, yes, her, ohh, her fat butt!" Olivia apprehensively agreed. "I, d'ohhh, I'm really not trying to throw shade or anything, but it really is sooo fat, isn't it? Like, oh my God."

"Yes. Yes it is." The slightly older actress wickedly snickered. "Which makes it all the more perfect to slam into and watch jiggle. To move my big hard girl cock in and out of it and laugh at how loose it is. And to make the hottie it's attached to scream my name and cum. God, I'm getting worked up just thinking about it."

"Haha, same." Olivia admitted. "It's, like, embarrassing, because I feel like it shouldn't be hot, but it totally is. I just, ungh God, I almost...can't believe it? How? How can one ass be so big and slutty and, and made to be fucked? And how can one woman be so cool, and inspirational, but at the same time be...a total submissive bottom?! I mean, I'm all for women supporting other women, I think that's an incredible thing and it's something I'm so into, but I...I don't know...I'm not wrong for calling her that, am I?"

"You're right and you should say it." Rowan confirmed, leading poor mortified Sabrina to not even be able to look either one of her tops in the eye. "But, trust me, we are supporting women any time we do this.  Women who need anal like they need oxygen. Women who take cocks from all genders, but prefer dicks like these, that never go soft. Women who are proven to struggle with going a single day without getting their big booty pounded."

"Rowan." Sabrina whined, squirming during each word, but that didn't deter Rowan from continuing to 'lay it on thick'.

"Women who will bend over for anybody and everybody that wants to use their slutty dumper, as long as their girlfriend grants permission first. Women who will let their security team and non-famous friends gangbang their ass on the road nightly and then still come home and beg their girlfriend to fuck their plump rump for hours on end when it's all said and done. Women who obey their girlfriend's orders that their asshole should never be closed and never go on set, on stage, or even to a business meeting without the buttplug of their girlfriend's choice firmly entrenched in between their meaty cheeks. Women who, because they are always plugged, can take a duo of cocks up there and end up feeling nothing but pure pleasure. Women who squirt the hardest they ever have in their life from getting their phat and juicy booty torn apart. Women like Sabrina Carpenter, the biggest butt slut I, you, or anyone has ever met!"

Rowan didn't use words like slut or bitch or whore lightly. In fact, she tried not to use them at all. But Sabrina Carpenter was the exception to the rule. As much as she might protest or mewl, the clear truth was that having such degrading terms thrown at her turned the blonde on beyond belief. Thus, even as she felt a twinge of guilt pull at her everytime she put such a problematic label on her girlfriend, she figured, in the long run, dowsing gasoline on the fire inside her beloved better half was worth it.

Olivia wanted to be able to follow up Rowan's diatribe with something meaningful, but she was so in awe of how carried away the Crush star got and how humiliated the 'Sue Me' singer was because of it that all she could do was mindlessly murmur,

"Wow."

For her part, Sabrina was rendered entirely speechless, though her mind was racing with thought after thought after thought--most of them unbelievably shameful. Ok, so maybe these get-togethers with her girl and Olivia were a little less wholesome than she initially let on. Fine, maybe they were a lot less wholesome. While they'd always start things off with insignificant small talk or taking a couple of silly selfies and videos, it was more of a formality at this point. Their initial three way might have been a result of an insane impulse Sabrina had that Rowan agreed to, but their subsequent sexcapades were calculated events, a celebration of their normally hectic schedules lining up all in the name of giving this hot little bottom the kind of steamy dreamy reaming she lived for.

But even though she may have lived for getting her backdoor broken into, Sabrina was still a human being with actual feelings, and hearing two girls, but especially her girlfriend, go all in on her for her admittedly whorish tendencies? So much shame rushed through her, most of all because none of what Rowan or Olivia had said was untrue. The typically braveface wearing popstar transformed into a docile doormat any time anybody, particularly Rowan, offered to dick down her derriere. She wanted to keep up a strong image in all facets of her life but she found herself time and again entirely powerless against the joys of anal sex. 

Still, getting pimped out to other pretty girls was a fairly new development for the 'Nonsense' songstress, as it had only been a part of her sex life for, well...around a year, come to think of it. Sure, her pert posterior had been penetrated practically the exact second Rowan had turned 18, and while there was some unexpected aggression out of Rowan even back then, their first anal endeavor had been largely tender and sweet. 

Unsurprisingly, the intensity of their sodomy heavy evenings ramped up further over time, with Sabrina pretty quickly falling into being Rowan's regularly roughed up butt bitch and getting addicted to getting her butt stuffed in the process. However, the sad reality was Rowan and Sabrina couldn't always be around each other, meaning the bold blonde beauty had to endure long stretches in which her booty wasn't getting stretched by her owner and girlfriend. Thus, the co-stars concocted a plan to ensure Sabrina's cock craving caboose could get all the attention it increasingly needed.

Olivia had been their first third, Sabrina wanting to go to extreme measures to show the SOUR singer-songwriter everything was cool between them and Rowan deeming it just crazy enough to work. Work it had, with the younger stunner at first overwhelmed but then overjoyed to obliterate Sabrina's slutty shitpipe. And while Rowan had been there that night and had partaken in that glorious butt banging, that whole experience is what had sold Rowan on the idea of loaning out Sabrina in the future. 

Thus, from that point forward, Rowan allowed others to take a turn with Sabrina as long as they got her permission first, permission she granted nearly every time--on the condition they took and sent lots and lots of pictures of course, as Rowan loved few sights more than Sabrina's yummy asshole gaping wide open and she wanted visual confirmation that whorish orifice was getting the exact treatment it needed. But when possible, though it almost went without saying, Rowan was a part of the fun, meaning their spectacular rendezvous with Olivia was just one of many three-ways she had engaged in with Sabrina.

The point was, while she may have been going on years of anal whoredom, this exact level of skankery was still relatively fresh for Sabrina, so being reminded of it was still ridiculously humbling for her, especially when both of her tops were talking about her like she wasn't even there. But the beautiful blonde very much was there and had been subjected to every word painting her as purely a piece of meat, which she unfortunately was in that moment. 

Oh God, she rocked such a supposed bad bitch aesthetic on stage but in the presence of these superior women she was reduced to nothing more than an ass on legs, made to be filled and fucked. And it wasn't like she felt any less that way once these tops actually acknowledged her existence. If anything, it made everything worse, as Olivia was hungrily eyefucking her while sauntering dauntingly nearer by the second and Rowan was teasingly rubbing her thigh, clearly well aware of the reaction that was causing.

Heavily panting as a result of the verbal whirlwind that had just hit her and the continued goading from these other girls, Sabrina finally broke the telling silence with a weak whimper, making both of these brunettes loudly laugh.

"Use your words..." Rowan started asking before going in for the kill. "...Peaches."

"Hate when you say that." Sabrina huffed.

"That's why I do it." Rowan wickedly purred.

With that perversely repurposed callback to Girl Meets World out of the way, Sabrina tried to stay annoyed but ultimately broke down, desperately pleading, "Ugh, Rowan, Olivia, please! Oh, please fuck me!! Fuck my ass!!! Look, we all know why we're here tonight---and if we didn't, you two have made it quite clear. So, give me what I need! What you've made me need, Rowan. I really feel like I wouldn't be even a fraction of this way if it wasn't for you being so happy to fuck my ass all the time. You're out here saying I'm the one who can't get enough but have you met yourself? You love to fuck my ass, and I love that you love fucking it, and, yeah, I love getting it fucked. So, can we just get to it already? Fuck the ass you own, Rowan, and share it with Olivia? Please?! Ohh, don't make me get on my knees for this!"

Once again, Sabrina left herself wide open with that whole "get on my knees" remark, but Rowan decided it would be just too cruel to keep her girl waiting for much longer, and thus chose to push things along by pointing out the obvious.

"It's sort of hard to fuck your ass when you're still wearing clothes."

"Oh, yeah? Is it?" Sabrina teased, even though she was still blushing. "Well, I can fix that."

From there, Sabrina offered up one of her renowned strip routines. She had cracked jokes before that her provocative dancing on stage was reminiscent of a strip show, and now here she was putting on an actual strip show for the best audience possible. She was half tempted to play one of her own songs as she slowly disrobed but she decided against it, instead basking in the silent admiration of her onlookers, both girls sitting down so they could get the clearest view of this anal loving bottom showing off her hot body. Staring these women down with a smolder bold enough that it would have even a girl who was the strictest 0 on the Kinsey scale left salivating, Sabrina gradually slipped out of her watermelon pink silk ruched dress, first exposing her slim torso and braless small tits which already had her rival-turned-friend and especially her girlfriend drooling. 

Nevertheless, the petite blonde obviously knew what these girls were here to see, so she playfully ploddingly turned around as she stepped out of that mesmerizing mini-skirt, leaned forward, and stuck out her astounding round rear, generating a wolf whistle from Rowan and a twee little laugh and clap from Olivia. Those reactions made Sabrina's heart flutter, but she wasn't finished yet, the gorgeous golden haired girl still having a barely there black thong to pull down. Going at a snail's pace, the Hollywood Records artist removed that skimpy undergarment and consequently revealed her pudgy ass was plugged, a small but shiny ring protruding from those meaty cheeks. 

From there, albeit with a shameful whimper, she went so far as to wiggle her big booty from side to side, trying to further entice these more dominant women to wreck her rectum. The 'emails i can't send' arbiter was mortified by performing such movements but Rowan had decreed she needed to embrace her inner ass whore and she found it difficult to disagree with the superior seductress that had shown her how sensational the sordid world of sodomy could be. Hell, as silly as it made her feel, she even began twerking, doing everything in her power to guarantee her tops would be so tantalized by her tush that they would deliver their roughest rectal rammings yet.

While that remained to be seen, she had succeeded in convincing Rowan to get the fun started, her girlfriend getting up and delivering a double smack to her delectable derriere. Embarrassingly, that made the butt sex obsessed bombshell collapse, leading all three girls to bust up laughing and momentarily kill the mood. Fortually, all it took was a couple of greedy squeezes of her ginormous booty from Rowan to get things back on track, the taller brunette getting the tiny blonde's attention in an instant.

Looking over to Olivia, Rowan gave a quick nod, prompting the pop star to get on her feet. Soon, the two brunettes stood side by side, deciding it was their turn to dispose of their clothes. With a pair of wicked grins gracing their face, Rowan and Olivia looked down at the anticipation-filled ass whore with twisted glee before starting to take their outfits off almost simultaneously. Olivia beat Rowan by a hair and began to slide down the shoulder straps of her sheer black dress before briefly stretching her arms back to emphasize her cleavage. 

Said cleavage didn't stay cleavage for long, as the doe-eyed Phillipina pulled the top half of the dress down to reveal her round and perky boobs, smiling as she felt the wanton wanting gaze of Sabrina's sparkling blue eyes on her ample chest. Teasing the eager observer, Olivia unhooked her lace black bra but still held it against her bountiful breasts for an infuriatingly long time before finally letting that barrier fall onto the carpet of Sabrina's apartment, baring the bouncy B-cups that popped perfectly on her petite figure. 

Heyoo47
Heyoo47
17 Followers