Sharing Sabrina Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being too stunned to speak for the next several seconds, Sabrina eventually totally broke down.

"No, no, no, no, no!!" Sabrina whined, throwing a mini temper tantrum as she lay there on the ground. 

Pretending her butt slut girlfriend was being the unreasonable one, Rowan turned to Olivia.

"What's gotten into her?" The Snowpiercer actress quipped.

"What's gotten into me..." Sabrina started, seething rage unmistakable in her voice. "...is that I NEED...to fucking...cum! And that was too far!"

"I-It was kinda mean." Olivia softly murmured, not wanting to get in the middle of these girlfriends' squabble but unable to stay silent on the matter.

"Thanks for your input." Rowan said dismissively before refocusing her attention onto Sabrina. "And you? How long have we been dating?"

"...Seven years." Sabrina soon responded, because even in her (rightfully) angered state she would never forget the wrap-party in which her co-star took the first step in confessing her feelings for her.

"Right. And we've known each other far longer than that...and yet, you still don't know my favorite way for you to cum?"

With a sigh, Sabrina sat up to see Rowan sitting down, the brunette alluringly stroking the dick that had just been thrusting in and out of Carpenter's caboose a couple of minutes ago. Mewling pathetically, Sabrina gingerly waltzed over to her top, the deepness of the relentless railing in the previous minutes having a greater impact on her movement than she had expected. Facing her grinning girlfriend, Sabrina lined up her needy and cavernous backhole with that behemoth dildo, biting her lower lip as she prayed Rowan didn't pull the rug out from under her once more.

Proving she still had a couple of tricks up her sleeve, Rowan swatted and squeezed Sabrina's ass, stopping her before she plopped down onto that long cock. The brown haired comedic actress then pushed Sabrina into a kiss and as furious as Sabrina was at this continued delay of her peak, she pretty much instantly kissed back, never able to resist the heaven of Rowan's lips. Thus, all her immense frustration was momentarily put off to the side as this makeout session continued, both girls momentarily offsetting the nonstop debauchery that had occurred by offering a far more tender moment. True, there was a strange intimacy in the anal pounding they had been engaging in mere moments earlier, but that wasn't exactly something that would appear at the end of a romantic comedy. This kiss, save for the fact that they were both naked and that Sabrina's supple ass was inches away from a hulking strap-on that had just been pummeling her bowels, was something straight out of those movies--a snapshot that captured an enraptured passion typically found in storybooks as opposed to everyday life. 

However, Carpenter could only hold out for so long, eventually going on another whimper spree against Rowan's magic mouth. Ultimately cutting her girlfriend some slack, Rowan broke away from that kiss, though she again smacked Sab's phat backside, preventing the blonde from lowering herself onto that long schlong once more. 

"Mmnnhh." Rowan shook her head. "Oh babe, I love that you remembered to turn and face me while you fuck yourself on my cock, but did you forget we had company over? I want you to face her! Yeah, that's right 'Brina, look at your little frenemy over there as you cum! Look at her and tell her who--what--you are. Tell, show Olivia that you're nothing more than Sabrina the butt slut as you bounce up and down on my dick and finally give yourself an orgasm. Notice I said orgasm--singular."

Doing everything she could to not get up and childishly jump for joy while screaming 'thank you' a thousand times, Sabrina alternatively spoke her mind about the condition imposed.

"I'm not sure it's even possible to have 'only one' after the way you've riled me up." 

"Try." Rowan insisted. "And remember the rest of the instructions too."

Sighing, Sabrina turned around and got ready to comply. She was almost too ecstatic at the chance to finally cum that she was able to block out the other emotions running concurrently with that enthusiasm--the key word being almost. But, much to her chagrin, she could feel every ounce of shame that came with being exposed for the anal whore she was right in front of her greatest gossip blog rival--the same rival who had been watching her get her butt fucked by Blanchard for the last several minutes and had been the one to fuck her butt earlier in the evening, which at least meant this wouldn't be a shock to her pop contemporary. 

Even still, to look Olivia in the face as she came like a bitch with a dick in her ass was a mortification to the nth degree, a stark contrast to everything that had made gazing at Rowan so powerful. Sure, she still felt a modicum of embarrassment while getting reamed by Rowan, but their years-long bond was there to provide a sense of solace. With Olivia, there was a history there too, but for all the wrong reasons, which again made saying such degrading things about herself directly to the very woman she had been pitted against that much more dignity-stripping. But, as had been the case throughout the entire night, that humiliation gave her an extra thrill, verbally debasing herself in front of the currently more successful singer playing a role in her impending orgasm--even if she wished it didn't. 

Speaking of various aspects that were distracting from her soon-to-arrive orgasm bliss, Sabrina also surprisingly felt a lot more pain than anticipated as she rode Rowan's rod like her life depended on it. After getting her wide-open sphincter pummeled thoroughly and deeply, a stinging sense of soreness abruptly crept in for the petite blonde, that ache agonizing enough that any self respecting woman would have most likely pulled herself off that faux phallus. But Sabrina's need for the orgasm that she had sought after for what felt like hours was overpowering enough to make her push through, her already loosened asshole painfully stretching as she pogoed up and down. She didn't care how bad it hurt, nothing was going to stop her from squirting out her hot cum.

Adding to the pain, Rowan took the opportunity to pull her girl's lush locks back, getting far rougher than she normally would, all in the name of impressing their audience. To be fair, that was nothing new. She had put her partner on display like this previously, often with Olivia as the spectator. But that didn't change the fact that there was a bit of remorse tugging at her for treating her girl this way, just as there had been for keeping her on the edge for so long. However, Rowan told herself the ends justify the means, and she was honestly too drunk on her power to scale back her current aggression.

That was evidenced the moment when she began shouting, giving her girlfriend a reminder of what she wanted.

"Say it, Sabrina the butt slut! Say what you are! And who you belong to! Do it! Do iiiittt!!!"

"AAAAHHH!!!" 

Sabrina had no choice but to squeal, the ache building within her anal walls and the sharp pang of her hair getting pulled back proving to be too much.

"I'M, AWH, SABRINA...THE...BUTT...SLUT! OHHH, I'M SUB-BRINA, OR SLUTBRINA, OR WHATEVER OTHER SHITTY PUN YOU COULD MAKE!! AND I, OHHH, ME AND MY FAT ASS, BELONG TO ROWAN BLANCHARD!!! ROWAN BLANCHARD OWNS ME! SHE OWNS SABRINA CARPENTER!! SHE OWNS MY BIG FAT ASS!! MY...MY PEACHES! OH GOD! SHE ASKED ME TO BE HER GIRLFRIEND AND THEN, MMMM, SHE MADE ME HER BITCH!! FUUUUUCCCKKKK!!! SABRINA THE BUTT SLUT IS HER ANAL LOVING BITCH!! OHHHH, GODDDD, YEEEESSSS, AND YOUR, AAAAHHH, YOUR ANAL LOVING BITCH IS GONNA...AAAAAHHHH YEEEESSSS!!! I'M CUMMING!! I'M CUUUUUMMMMIIIIINNNGGG!!! FUUUUUUCK!!! FUUUUUUUUCK!!!"

Sabrina bounced on that footlong cock faster than the speed of light--or, more accurately, as fast as she could possibly go while Rowan was yanking back on her stunning golden locks, which unfortunately wasn't as fast as she would've liked. As a matter of fact, Rowan's death grip on that soft blonde hair provided Sabrina with a major hurdle in being able to truly control the tempo of this dick riding, but she was so starved for the chance to cum that she persevered. Plus, she was at the point where just speeding things up even a little bit was enough to cause her to squirt her hot and nasty twat juices all over the room, which was exactly what she was doing right now. 

With a rapid rush of sweet cunt honey flowing out from her front entrance, the blonde bombshell's anal cleft squeezed down hard on the dildo inside of it, that whorish orifice's natural reaction to the mind blowing orgasm she was at long last receiving. However, said reaction also made this fuckstick a far tighter fit for the poor blonde and led to her slowing her tempo by a significant margin. Although, at that point, it didn't really matter, given all the cum that was cascading out of her pretty little pussy. 

And while Sabrina tried her best to be the best little bottom she could be, the 'feather' singer couldn't stop herself from starting to frantically ride that rod again once her first orgasm subsided, the frenzied sub clearly hoping Rowan would permit her to have another orgasm. In fairness, it seemed like the brunette TV actress genuinely considered that possibility, probably still feeling a shred of guilt for keeping her waiting for so long. But for better or for worse, Rowan stuck to her initial instincts, delivering a few more hard smacks to Sabrina's cheeks. After marveling and laughing at the fact that those enormous globes jiggled for nearly a full minute after dealing those blows, Rowan moved away from Sabrina's massive ass and chastised her girlfriend. 

"Bad girl!" Blanchard barked like she was scolding a mangy mutt. "And not in a good way like you usually are. I told you just one orgasm and now you're blatantly disobeying me! Now I'll just have to call off the double anal."

"Really?" Sabrina scowled, trying and failing to hide her exasperation. "That's how we're gonna play this?"

"You're...you're not...like...you're, um, joking, right?" Olivia stammered, similarly upset with the idea Sabrina wouldn't be getting double assfucked, though for entirely different reasons.

"Maybe, maybe not." Rowan teased with a shrug before nodding in Olivia's direction. "For now, let's spit roast this bitch again. See if she can earn her double buttfucking back."

There came the latest pitiful little whinny from the usually audacious blonde bombshell, her disheartening noises of apprehension and humiliation neverending throughout this night. However, there was also a renewed sense of docility from the hot blonde, Sabrina on her best behavior so she could regain her top's favor, so badly wanting to get back the honor of ending the night with a duo of dicks deep in her derriere. The saucy blonde was always an enthusiastic cocksucker but she tried to put 110% into her latest effort to engulf that entire strap-on in between her lips. 

As she always did, she spent most of her time starting with a deep focus on the tip of that dick, wanting to taste the deepest part of her bowels on Rowan's cock. Her slurps so noisy they bordered on obnoxious, Sabrina opted to deviate from her usual routine of shutting her eyes when sucking that dick, instead keeping her eyes locked on her top. Beyond everything, the unrelenting eye contact shared between her and Rowan had been an extra layer of hotness for that rough butt fucking moments prior, thus Carpenter believed recapturing that magic could go a long way in getting Rowan to reconsider the cruel and unusual revocation of the all anal DP she had been lusting for since the last time Olivia had been over.

Although, while she may currently not be getting the double butt stuffing she dreamed of, her asshole was at least getting filled again, bashful little Liv putting her nice long strap-on back on and lining it up behind Sabrina's behind, the 'drivers license' singer grinning like a kid in a candy store as she got ready to drill that delectable derriere for the second time tonight, still not fully able to process that this was a reality for her. And this mind-blowing reality had somehow gotten even sweeter for the SOUR songstress because, now that Sabrina had already cum once, a more aggressive anal annihilation right from the get-go felt appropriate this time around. 

So, that's exactly what Olivia did, the three-time Grammy winner moving a mile a minute, mirroring the boldness exhibited by Blanchard when she had been handling that ass, slamming those bowels with a might that was rather surprising from a girl of her stature. Momentarily possessing an energy far more befitting of a professional dominatrix than a teeny-bopper popstar, Rodrigo gave a manic giggle as Sabrina's pudgy cheeks jiggled every time her hips struck that insanely fuckable booty, the brunette singer soon fawning and squeeing like an empty-headed fangirl would when in the presence of someone she adored.

"Oh, Sabrinaaaa! Awwhh, you're sooo cool!! Like, you just now got your ass destroyed by Rowan and you're letting me take my turn immediately afterwards? And after you just came? You're already ready?!! Fuck, you know, honestly, I can't be mad at it. Mmm, no, your work as an anal loving bottom is absolutely spectacular! It, like, commands respect, almost? I don't know. I guess that sounds pretty dumb. I mean, taking it up the butt? That's, woof, so embarrassing, but when you do it? I don't know, Sabrina, there's kind of an art to it. You're just, mm, so dedicated to bending over. I feel like other anal loving subs should look at you and take notes, haha!"

That verbal barrage from the brunette pop star might have gotten a defeated squeal from her blonde conquest, but she genuinely meant the sentiment as complimentary. Before all the overblown drama between them, Olivia truly had considered Sabrina an inspiration, an awesome singer who was so effortlessly amazing and assured. But now, she found Sabrina inspirational in a different sense. Seeing how submissive she could be, how big of a slut she was for other women, all of it served as the blueprint in Liv's mind for how all bottoms should behave. While Olivia hadn't done a lot of topping beyond her encounters of Sabrina, she hoped she could one day claim a sub of her own, or even subs of her own, and seeing the dynamic between Rowan and Sabrina served as the perfect template for her, as observing what they did for each other tonight worked to influence the way she targeted that tush right now. 

Also assisting Olivia's resolve to ruthlessly ream the golden haired hottie was the unforgettable image of Rowan Blanchard unleashing an unabated facefucking on Sabrina the same time Liv was hammering that asshole--a facefucking that, needless to say, was accompanied by some colorful words from the Snowpiercer star.

"You really are taking it like a champ--if champ was a code word for slut! Mmm, good 'Brina. Keep sucking my dick while Liv slams your shitter like it's a cheap whore's cunt. Jesus, Sabs, I'm convinced you couldn't be a bigger skank if you tried. And you're not even trying right now--this is just you! You're the biggest bottom I've ever met, and that's just your natural state of being. You're just naturally a whore. My whore! Sure, you get pimped out to other girls on the reg and you love it, but you know you'll always be mine! Always all mine!!!"

Rowan's parade of dirty talk doused gasoline on both her own and Olivia's fire, the brunette actress emphasizing her words by increasing the power and speed behind her skullpounding and Olivia responding in kind, the two tops working in tandem to give that windpipe and that back passage everything they had. Indeed, Rowan's filthy little monologue was so motivational that Olivia couldn't keep her admiration of it to herself and took the opportunity to voice her appreciation.

"Okay, Rowan--go off!" Olivia cheered. "But, no, seriously, you're such a good dirty talker. Like, I'm honestly obsessed. It kinda makes me wonder, what's your secret? How'd you get so good at putting hot little bottoms like Sabrina here in their place? And could you please pass some of that energy onto me because, gosh, I'd just love to dress down a...a slut...the way you do." 

Cherishing the praise Liv had just lavished on her, Rowan smirked then offered her two cents for this doe-eyed-dom in training. 

"Well, first thing's first, if you want to get better at dishing out dirty talk, you can't be afraid to call a spade a spade, or in this case, a slut a slut. That's what Sabrina Carpenter is and you know it. And she knows it too. But if there's any doubt, I'd be happy to prove it. Let's switch positions! You've been doing a real good job keeping that fat ass warm for me but now I need the chance to ruin that rectum again. And I'm sure Sabs would love to taste some fresh booty cream on your cock?"

"Mmm...Guilty as charged." Sabrina weakly cheeked with a blush once Rowan removed that rubber rod from her mouth, having just experienced her second orgasm of the night.

"Yeah, okay." Olivia sighed, frowning as she pulled out of that ridiculously loose hole. "But I am totally getting another piece of this ass later."

"Of course." Rowan reassured, but otherwise wasted little time in quickly shoving all 12 inches of her dildo in that gaping orifice. 

Thus began a pattern that persisted for what felt like hours to the horny butt sex obsessed blonde, Olivia and Rowan regularly switching places to ensure she was always tasting her booty and taking a cock. It was only around her fourth orgasm from this that anything else even seemed to be considered and Rowan stepped away from the increasingly exhausted ass whore, pulling Olivia back with her. 

"Well, what do you think?" Rowan asked her co-top for the evening. "Has she done enough to earn herself a double ass fucking?"

Right on cue, Sabrina shot her tops a hopeful glance, an anticipatory and adorable smile taking shape on her winsome face. God, Olivia wasn't sure how she could say no to this smokeshow--not that she really wanted to anyway.

Eventually shifting her gaze to Rowan, Olivia stammered, "I...I don't know, but I want to. God, I want us to double fuck that butt."

Chuckling, Rowan confessed, "I can't say I blame you," then turned her attention to Sabrina and instructed, "Welp, you heard us. Time to spread your cheeks again, Sabs!"

Predictably, the hot blonde scrambled to obey, doing everything in her power to fight against her ever growing exhaustion as she spread her pillow-y cheeks. 

"Thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you. God, yes! Double fuck my ass! You won't regret this."

"Oh, I don't doubt that." Rowan laughed. "Some of my favorite memories involve you getting two cocks up your shitpipe."

Sabrina blushed, but was unapologetically honest in her response.

"That makes two of us."

"I think it's safe to say three." Liv chimed in. "Mm, and believe me, you look, gosh, so hot with two cocks up your butt!" 

Nodding in agreement, Rowan began approaching that delectable ass like a predator stalking her prey, Olivia soon following suit. However, as should have been known by now, Rowan wasn't going to let her girlfriend off the hook that easily, stopping both herself and Olivia from entering that ass until...

"Wait a minute. Before we give your slut butt exactly what it needs 'Brina, beg us for it." 

"Ooh, I like that, yeah!" Olivia concurred, admittedly a little bit disappointed they weren't diving into that delicious derriere right away but excited to hear this mesmerizingly sexy blonde ask for what she so richly deserved. "Beg for us, Sub-brina!"

"Ohhhh, fuck me!" Sabrina whined. "God, just do it. Pleeeaaasseee!!! Double fuck me!! Ungghhhhhh, Rowan, Olivia, I want both of your cocks up my butt!! Yeaaahhh, I admit it, Sabrina the butt slut wants two big dicks up her fat ass at the same time? The question is--are you going to give me what I want or are you going to leave me hanging? I'm dying over here, guys! So, let's do this! Shove that duo of dildos inside the loose fuckhole I call an asshole and make me a double stuffed slut! Please?! Please do it!! Leave no doubt that I'm an ass on legs, made to take multiple cocks. That I'm nothing but a hole. God, I never thought I'd say that, but here we are, having to recognize that truth. I'm Sabrina the butt slut and I was born to take two dicks in my ass at once! Happy?"