Sharing Sabrina Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia glanced over at Rowan with her own hopeful look, biting her lower lip. 

"What do you think, Rowan? Maybe we should give it to her?" 

"Oh, you can get fucked harder..." Rowan declared to her girlfriend before adding the kicker. "...Because it's my turn now!"

Understandably, Olivia frowned, but all it took was a look from Rowan for her to reconsider protesting.

"Okayyy, she's allll yours." Rodrigo stated, sporting a painfully fake smile before retracting her dildo from the blonde's well-loosened rectum and backing away, even deciding to spread Sabrina's cheeks as a way to repay the favor. 

"Oh, Olivia." Rowan chuckled. "You should know by now that after using Sabrina's fat ass, there's only one place that cock should be."

"Um, I...Y-Yeah, right. Haha." Olivia blushed, wringing her hands together. "It's just...God...It's just so nasty."

"Not to her." Rowan shrugged, then corrected herself. "Or, more accurately, it is nasty to her but that's why she loves it."

"Rowan." Sabrina dryly whined, a little extra frustration evident in her voice as she absolutely hated the feeling of her asshole being empty, before she ultimately murmured. "No lies detected though."

That prompted a shared laugh from all three women, finding common ground in being shocked by the blonde's unrelenting skankiness. Knowing now what was expected, Olivia got up and positioned herself so she was mere inches from Sabrina's radiant face.

"W-Well..." Olivia feebly began, as if she had never done this before. 

"Well?" Sabrina cheeked back.

"Tell her exactly what you want her to do." Rowan coached, slightly annoyed Rodrigo even needed the reminder. 

Getting her bearings, Olivia cleared her throat and declared, "I-I want...I want you to suck my dick, Sabrina! Ohhh God, as crazy as it sounds, I want Sabrina Carpenter to suck my dick! And, ohh, I mean, I think it's obvious, but this...this isn't just any dick. No, this dick, this dick is actually covered in, Oh my God, your ass juices. And...you like that? You like the taste of your own ass juices? I'm actually asking, because you go ass-to-mouth every time we get together, and every time, I'm honestly like 'What?!' Doing that, it's just so...so..."

"Slutty?" Rowan added helpfully. 

Cringing at that word, Olivia nonetheless meekly nodded. 

"That's Sabrina for you." Rowan smirked, chuckling as Sabrina puled but proved her point at the same time by begrudgingly wrapping her lips around the tip of Liv's big dick and moaning the instant the delectable flavor of her own butt cream hit her taste buds.

Further demonstrating the truth behind Rowan's words, Sabrina wailed around Liv's long schlong and started twerking her tush again, desperately attempting to entice her beloved girlfriend and dom to violate her beautiful booty with the vigor only she could show. However, though perhaps expectedly, Rowan relentlessly teased her, letting her former co-star be content with only gobbling down her own anal juices and not yet obliterating the blonde's back orifice. Instead, Rowan positioned her deceptively girthy strap-on up-right, then placed it, still upright, in between those gigantic buns, rubbing it up and down without ever penetrating that posterior's passage. That portion of the anal attention persisted for a long time, Rowan continuing to avoid actually inserting her toy inside that back tunnel. The denial of actually entering that rectal opening was totally torturous for poor Sabrina, Rowan wanting to drive the blonde's desperation to the point of deliriousness. 

Rowan knew that was super cruel but she couldn't help it. She found something so enthralling about making this submissive bottom squirm and yearn for the phenomenal feeling of dick in her ass, especially when she wanted it more than any girl should. There was no shortage of women or men that could pound Sabrina's ass, but sodomy was never more special for her than when Rowan effortlessly battered the blonde's bunghole. Sure, a reaming at the hands of Rowan couldn't give her a euphoria-inducing creampie, and she didn't feel quite the same level or type of humiliation getting fucked by Rowan that she did when getting railed by Olivia, but having the girl she had grown up alongside do something so 'grown up' to her was a specific thrill that would never be replicated by engaging in this act with anyone else.

Thus, every second in which Blanchard held this dick straight up in between those enormous globes of supple ass meat was all the more heartbreaking for Carpenter. Granted, it was hard to be truly broken up when she was softly bobbing her head on the top of Rodrigo's cock, her eyes fluttering shut as she savored the chance to sample the deepest part of her bowels. But she still kept slowly and sensually shaking her already gaping behind, wanting to do whatever she could to become a spitroasted fuckpig.

Though Rowan loved being able to pick from a variety of long and girthy strap-ons, there were a few moments in her life Rowan wouldn't mind possessing a real cock, with this definitely being one of them. Watching needy Sabrina wiggle her ass and consequently seeing those plump cheeks rub against that rubber rectum made Rowan longingly wish the dick she was wearing was actual flesh and blood, wanting to experience the sensations that would arise in her from having the genuine article. As it stood now, she was left with the indelible mental high that visual provided, which was certainly nothing to scoff at. Actually, that glorious sight was such a treat for Rowan to take in that she was half tempted to leave her faux phallus in this position for the rest of the night. But truthfully, she couldn't do that to this anguished anal skank, and she didn't really want to neglect giving this opened entrance the fucking it needed.

Be that as it may, Rowan still continued withholding that sodomy from Sabrina. That persistent denial of what Sabrina truly wanted was something Rowan would no doubt attempt to make up for later, probably in the form of some extra tender kisses, but for the time being, the wound was very fresh. And worse yet, Sabrina knew she was nowhere near the end of this. No, she'd be made to plead like the pitiful submissive sodomite she was as Rowan seemingly just couldn't get enough of her girl frantically begging for a buttfucking. 

Adding to her plight was the fact that Sabrina wasn't sure how she'd get a word in edgewise, because not only would doing so require her to stop gobbling up her rectal remnants, but Olivia was now carrying on the longer Sabrina sucked that anal flavored cock. 

"Oh, woww, can I just say I am obsessed with the way you're sucking my cock right now? Like, no, really, how thorough you're being and how into it you're getting, I just...I am in love with what you're doing. Seriously, that, oh gosh, that probably sounds so condescending, but I mean it, I swear. Rowan really has done a spectacular job of training you. Not that some of this doesn't come naturally to you, because I'm sure, it totally does. But Rowan has done, mm, just such a good job at giving you that extra little push--it's honestly iconic."

Speaking of Rowan giving Sabrina an extra little push, the Crush star made the next steps to beg slightly easier for Sabrina, keeping up her 'hot dogging' while looking straight at Olivia and giving her a new command. 

"Olivia, hate to interrupt, but I've just got the sneaking suspicion Sabs is trying to tell us something. Maybe we should give her a quick break to speak her mind?"

"Oh, uh, yeah, of course, absolutely." Olivia again drummed up some artificial happiness, disappointed to no longer have the exquisite image of the 'Nonsense' singer noisily slurping atop her long cock.

Although, Olivia was probably nowhere close to as disappointed as Sabrina. The gorgeous golden haired girl was not only stuck with the burden of an empty and unloved asshole, but she was no longer sucking a long hard strap-on either! And now she had to beg to get spitroasted?! God, just when she thought she couldn't sink any lower. But what other choice did she have?

And yet, Carpenter couldn't immediately plead with Blanchard, instead racing to catch her breath, which gave Rowan the chance to twist the knife.

"So, what is it you were trying to say Sabrina? You were sucking that cock and scarfing down every last drop of your anal juices, but you didn't seem as happy or grateful as you should've been. What's wrong, babe? What more could you possibly want? What is it you're not getting that you're still desperately craving?"  

"Gee, I wonder." Sabrina grumbled then, when it became clear she'd have to cave and give more, softly murmured, "Please...fuck me."

"...Really?" Rowan narrowed her eyes, not at all swayed by that lackluster pleading. 

Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, Sabrina sighed, gearing up to give her girl the kind of soul-destroyingly degrading begging she obviously wanted. 

"Fuck my ass, Rowan!" Sabrina screeched through gritted teeth. "God, PLEASE stop teasing me and fuck my ass! They say absence makes the heart grow fonder, but honestly, I think it's just pissing me off? Seriously, not feeling you fuck my ass? That's upsetting. Let's do something about that. Please? Pleeeeaaassseee??? Rowan, Olivia, nooo, stop laughing at me!!! It's not fair. You know what you do to me, Rowan. What you've done to me since the second we met. Please don't keep me waiting any longer. Give me what I need. Fuck me! Fuck my butt! And, feel free to have me suck Liv's dick too. Ooh yeeaahhh, I like the sound of that. And don't you guys too? Ooh, don't you wanna spit roast me like a fuckpig? Like nothing but a piece of meat? Mm, it would be appropriate after all, because let's all be honest here...I'm a whole damn meal."

Rolling her eyes, Rowan playfully slapped Sabrina's phat ass, then ultimately acquiesced. 

"You do give a convincing argument." Rowan admitted with a grin. "And, did you really think I could go without giving your ass what it so desperately needs?"

"Never did I ever." Sabrina cheeked back, and it was mostly true. 

Despite her momentary despair, Sabrina had little doubt Rowan would come through and dish out the sublime derriere destruction only she could provide. While her girlfriend might relentlessly tease her for being so enthralled with anal, Sabrina knew that both of them deep down were obsessed with butt sex--that Rowan loved fucking Sabrina's round rump as much as Sabrina loved getting it fucked. That was evident in the fact that once Rowan finally repositioned her rubber rod so that she was actually inserting it into the golden haired beauty's already gaping backhole, she didn't roughly shove it forward like Sabrina secretly hoped she would. 

Rather, Rowan entered that opened o-ring with the same exact curtailed energy Olivia had exhibited moments prior, as she wanted to take her time witnessing that long black cock--her long black cock--disappear inside that big butt--her big butt. Well, obviously, it was Sabrina's butt...but was it truly? At the end of the day, Rowan owned that delectable rear. She owned every inch of her girlfriend's hot body, but that beautiful booty was undoubtedly the part she used the most. 

Sabrina couldn't remember the last time her twat had been touched...by a strap-on at least. Sometimes if she was an extra good girl, Sabrina would be given permission from Rowan to finger her sopping cunt while getting her pert posterior plowed, her pleasure only intensifying as a result of her fingers finding their way to that diamond-hard clit. Unfortunately, the privilege of fingerfucking herself while getting sodomized very rarely came her way, as it required Sabrina to have a sass free evening. 

Funnily enough, in the face of everything she endured throughout these sexcapades, somehow, refraining from backtalk was the biggest challenge for the blonde. She could get double stuffed in both ends like she was a piece of meat skewered on a girl dick rotisserie then take both strap-ons up her sphincter at the same time, but being a smart ass seemed ingrained into her DNA. It came as naturally to her as bottoming herself, which could make for some amusing banter but ultimately made her miss out on some exciting opportunities.

Luckily, Sabrina's big mouth was momentarily occupied as Olivia whacked her square in the face with the rubber rod that she had already been enthusiastically sucking moments prior. Taking the less-than-subtle hint, Sabrina wrapped her lips around that black dildo, earning her a supportive yet patronizing pat on the head from her fellow pop star and officially making her a spit roasted bitch. She only wished Rowan would ramp up her rectal ramming so that she'd feel like even more of a slut than she already did, because somehow that was possible.

No, Sabrina wasn't sure how either. When all was said and done, there was already no doubt she was a strictly up-the-butt whore. Sure, Rowan had pounded her pretty little pussy before, and it had been hot and sweet because it was the girl she loved most doing it to her. But then Rowan talked her into trying anal and nothing had made her cum harder, the multiple orgasms she received being the greatest pleasure she had encountered in her entire life. Even greater than the rush she got from performing on stage or the joy she got from meeting fans all across the world was the ecstasy she got from a top burying every inch of their strap-on inside her hot bottom then sliding it in and out like a person possessed. And while Rowan still hadn't unleashed the latter on her girl, her full length was now entrenched in that well opened rear, causing Carpenter to happily squeal around the dick in her mouth.

Hearing such absentminded and open skankiness from her girlfriend never failed to make Rowan chuckle. While there was something semi-endearing and wickedly hot about the times in which Sabrina would get all ashamed and apprehensive about taking it up the ass, Rowan definitely preferred when her girl embraced her inner ass whore. The blonde built so much of her brand on being genuine and vulnerable, so there was something disappointing about the glamorous golden haired pop singer urgently working to hide that part of herself. Seeing Sabrina instead accept the inevitable and unreservedly fall into the wild world of pleasure awaiting her made Rowan's heart so happy, especially as the Snowpiercer star was the one who had taught this ass what it was made for. That of course meant Rowan didn't want to stir up those shameful feelings within her girl once again, but she also couldn't resist reveling in this moment.

"Good girl." Rowan purred, stroking Sabrina's buttcheeks like she was some kind of domesticated animal. "You took my entire cock up your ass in 30 seconds flat once I really got going! Look at you, always evolving to be the best butt slut you can be. Oh Sabs, I love it. And I love you. You're so fun, and funny, and kind, and pretty, and perfect. And I love your ass. It's perfect too. Mm, I love how juicy and jiggly and needy it is, and how it can take an entire footlong dick like it's nothing--'cause that's what it just did! What you just did, babe. What you've done for me for years already and what I'd venture to bet you'll do for me for years to come. That's just the kind of girl you are. An up-the-butt girl, who's so loyal, and loving, and fuck! I'm so lucky."

'Yeah you are' was the smug thought that immediately popped into the blonde bombshell's brain but she unsurprisingly couldn't verbalize it with Olivia Rodrigo's cock in her mouth and she knew trying to would elicit derision from her girlfriend, which she really didn't need after Rowan's latest speech. Oh, she knew her girl was just trying to be encouraging but calling attention to the fact she had taken 12 inches of permanently hard dick inside her anus was a surefire way to embarrass the blonde stunner. Granted, it was far from the most mortifying act she'd endure tonight, as the inevitable impending double anal annihilation would take that spot, but it was still incredibly debasing--doubly so because of who was saying it. 

To hear and feel the innocent little girl she had met all those years ago say and do such decidedly non-innocent things never got less surreal for the golden haired smokeshow. The once doting and demure girl Sabrina had fallen for when she was younger had been replaced by, or more accurately, had evolved into this effortlessly confident top behind her at present, and had grown far taller than anticipated. In fact, despite being the oldest woman here, both of these other girls whose cocks she was skewered on towered over her by nearly an entire half a foot, making her feel even more like a small and paltry piece of meat. 

And yet, in spite of her current mortified state, Sabrina didn't even hesitate to moan once Rowan pulled her cock back then pushed forward, at long last giving the big bottomed bottom the pounding she craved. While Carpenter remained vaguely aware of the long strap-on moving through her windpipe, she mostly lost focus on anything other than the feeling of Rowan's footlong rod sliding around in her not-so-forbidden hole, her girlfriend already showing a disturbing amount of force early on into this pooper penetration proper. 

Surprisingly, Rowan had half considered going slower to start with. Not because Sabrina needed such delicacy--as established, that couldn't be further from the truth. But there was something to be said for taking one's time with the gift that was Sabrina Carpenter's ass, and watching the beautiful juxtaposition of a 12 inch black dildo continually rubbing up against those giant slightly sun-kissed white cheeks, and getting the chance to hear the submissive blonde blissfully cry out in growing appreciation as she welcomed this weapon of ass destruction into her bowels. Plus, the older they got, the less time it seemed either one of them had to engage in this debauchery together, making Rowan want to bask in every opportunity she had to show that supple rear some love.

For years now, Sabrina had been at the center of the best and worst parts of growing up for the Snowpiercer star. The best because they could have mind blowing taboo sexploits like these, the kind which would surely make Walt Disney roll over in his cryogenically frozen chamber and which would probably make an entire generation that grew up with their show double over in shock and disbelief that sweet little Rowan Blanchard was nailing sultry Sabrina Carpenter's plump rump like that of a common street whore's.

And the worst because, as mentioned, their lives had lined up less and less over time. Gone were the days where Rowan and Sabrina would spend countless hours together on set, at press junkets, etc. and honestly they both longed to get that time back. True, they weren't at the age back then where Rowan would bang Sabrina's brains out, but they still missed those chances to hang together all the same. Plus, yes, Rowan would probably use a lot of that time now very very differently.

However, even when taking all of that into account, Rowan couldn't resist getting aggressive with that thicc booty. When all was said and done, she already had teased Sabrina for a good long while by avoiding entering that anal opening, and while it may be fun to make Sabrina squirm in anticipation for a rougher rectum wrecking, she'd honestly be torturing herself just as much. 

She needed Sabrina's ass. Needed to fuck it. Nothing made her happier than making Sabrina happy and, though the blonde would take this truth to the grave with her, Sabrina was at her happiest when she got her phat backside relentlessly plowed by her co-star turned lover. 

So, Rowan approached this penetration with zero trepidation, completely tossing caution to the wind and ruthlessly slamming into the blonde bombshell's pillow-y cheeks. The longer she crashed into those ballon-like globes, the fresher the red welts on that supple ass became.