Sharing Sabrina Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A ceaseless symphony of the reverberating sounds of flesh-on-flesh contact filled the room as Rowan's rectal ramming grew increasingly erratic and frenzied, the brunette TV star working hard to keep her anal invasion energetic while not yet sending Sabrina over the edge, not wanting Carpenter to climax right away. Although, she admittedly towed the line dangerously close, as amidst her continued pounding of that round booty, Rowan decided to quickly caress Sabrina's cunt.

Sabrina had been her usual sassy self, which made Rowan a little apprehensive to offer up this reward. But her girl's honeypot had become woefully neglected in their sex life, and Rowan wanted to give Sabrina a reminder that she owned that sopping twat too. God, Rowan loved feeling how wet Sabrina was at that moment, the hot blonde clearly greatly turned on by getting stuffed at both ends. 

However, Blanchard was also very careful to not give that pretty little pussy too much attention, still intent on keeping Sabrina on the edge. Instead, Rowan's hands moved over to the 'bet u wanna' singer's cute small tits, sensually circling each of Sabrina's erect pink nipples, all while still hammering this hot whore hole with the perfect amount of intensity. Not too fast, not too slow, just right--which was very apropos for her golden-locks-having girlfriend. 

Then, seemingly in a quest to make that cunt she had just briefly touched burn with furtner need, Rowan started praising and teasing her girl yet again. 

"Look at you, 'Brina." Rowan cooed, tightly squeezing down on the tiny breasts in her hand. "Look at how wet you are from getting spit roasted. Mmm, you're loving this, and that's great! It's great that my girl loves taking big black cock in her mouth and her ass at the same time! And it should be noted both of these girl cocks are in the double digits inch-wise? But we're not surprised, are we? No, you've always been a bit of a size queen. Mmmhmmmm, size queen Sabrina just can't get enough of both of these hard long cocks! But...I kind of want to try a new position. So, trust me, okay?"

From there, Rowan removed her rubber rod from that well used rectum and moved Sabrina away from Olivia's dick, which predictably caused the Filipina singer to form a pout. Admittedly feeling just a little bad she was hogging this blonde beauty all to herself (this was her girlfriend after all), Rowan shot a quick apologetic glance at the brunette pop star before dragging Sabrina away and putting her plans in motion. 

"Whatever it is, just make me cum." Sabrina hoarsely whined, growing restless as she longed to hit her peak.

"Make you come?" Rowan faked confusion. "But I'm not going anywhere?"

"Huh?" Sabrina frowned before registering her girlfriend's absolutely awful attempt at a joke. "Oh, you're the worst. You know that, right?"

"Omigod." Even Olivia incredulously chuckled, amused by this odd couple.

"You know you love me." Rowan cutely cooed with a smirk, playfully smacking the ass she had just been fucking.

"Gotta remind myself of it when you say shit like thaaahh, w-wait what are you..."

Sabrina trailed off as without warning, Rowan womanhandled her, pushing her down onto the ground then rolling her over onto her back. Rowan then stood up straight and looked down at her laid out girlfriend with a sinister grin, wolfishly licking her lips and offering her beloved sub no explanation. 

"Uhm, okay then..." Carpenter awkwardly tittered, then felt her breath hitch when Blanchard grabbed a hold of the blonde bombshell's legs and spread them apart into a v-shape.

With that devilish smirk remaining on Rowan's face, the brunette who once played Riley Matthews stared into Sabrina's wide-open cerulean saucers, a chaotic fire ablaze in her own sepia-toned eyes. Staying silent, she held her girlfriend in place, allowing her the chance to settle into and fully register the position she was about to be taken in. This would be the first ever time they had done anal at this angle, typically sticking to fucking Sabrina on all fours like the butt sex loving bitch she was, and unleashing this new experience onto the blonde was clearly stirring up an extensive array of emotions within her. Just holding her girl there, Rowan could sense her nerves, excitement, and discomfort all bubbling up to the surface, which consequently elevated Rowan's own eagerness. 

The eye contact between her and her top never letting up, Sabrina gasped and grunted, overwhelmed with everything she was about to endure and thus only able to eek out a single word.

"F-Fuck."

Rowan, for her part, let out a waggish laugh.

"Yeah, that's what we're about to do."

And it was then that this brunette TV star reinserted her cock into that thoroughly stretched and gaping bumhole, though this time around she was much more cautious to not go so deep so fast, very consciously avoiding hurting her girl. With so many intense emotions swirling through her, Sabrina's voice jumped up a couple of octaves the second the top of that tip entered her tunnel, giving a squeaky girly whine that was quite the departure from the low and sultry moans that had flowed out from her mouth prior. Rowan then bit by bit shoved the rest of the head of this hog into that hot whore hole, making Sabrina shrilly screech in the process, reaffirming Rowan's choice to more cautiously conquer Carpenter's caboose in this current arrangement. 

Even going beyond safety reasons, taking a more leisurely tempo obviously allowed the secret lovers to stay in this more intimate for longer and thus continue to gaze intently into each other's eyes, a.k.a the part of this that was probably the most mind-bending for poor Sabrina. With any other person, it'd be ungodly awkward and Sabrina did uncomfortably avert her gaze away from her girlfriend at first, but seeing the raw and visceral desire lighting up Rowan's cocoa colored eyes? 

God, that was nearly enough to make Sabrina cum, and she hadn't even gotten every inch of that dick shoved up her plump butt yet again. No, that was going to seemingly occur centuries later at the rate Rowan was going. Though, Sabrina did admittedly appreciate the concern and the carefulness behind Rowan's penetration, especially as those weren't always qualities or considerations her alluringly assertive girlfriend possessed. 

Just then, Sabrina let out her loudest and highest cry yet, floored by Rowan plunging further in between the beautiful but battered phat ass cheeks that were so gloriously on display for her thanks to the current formation she had put her girlfriend in. That ear piercing howl was soon followed up with slightly less loud whimpers and whines, the ample assed bottom still adjusting to getting buttfucked in this position. 

Never before had Rowan gotten her dildo this deep into Sabrina's tunnel, which was really saying something as Rowan had already reached great depths within her girlfriend's bowels.  But in this current position, the blonde's ocean blue eyes just about bulged out of her sockets the more this strap-on was stuffed inside her big behind as the golden haired girl felt so dazed and ashamed and full from each bit of this strap-on. And the intensity of these emotions grew especially daunting when considering the fact that the full length of Rowan's fat and long cock hadn't even made its way inside her co-star's sweet cakes yet, leading Sabrina to only moan and mewl as each new inch of this behemoth toy made its way within that taboo cavity, extending further in that sinfully accommodating entrance. 

Yet, the cherry on top of this depraved intimacy had to be how powerless Sabrina felt. True, a big part of her bedroom exploits were giving her bubble butt over to someone else and shedding any control she once had over her majestic model-esque body, but she was never rendered fully helpless. She could always easily get up and leave. The same could not be said for her present predicament however. The way Rowan had her stacked up made it slightly more challenging to break free, largely in part to the shocking amount of strength this younger girl showed when holding her down. 

Thanks to that force, the positioning, and her fraying mental state, Sabrina couldn't move a muscle and could barely speak, instead morphing into a perfect mindless fuckdoll for her dominant girlfriend. And while that fate should've been off putting for the internationally known pop artist and actress, it somehow wasn't. Instead, The Eras Tour opener was sure that no role was more right for her within the universe, that her entire life had been building towards being a mere vessel for Rowan Blanchard's long hard girl cock. 

Looking nothing like the equal parts sweet and seductive bombshell her dedicated fan base had fallen in love with, Sabrina's hot breath was heavy and desperate and her radiant face was blemished with a bead of sweat dripping down her forehead, the cherished pop star appearing ridiculously disheveled. Though, what would probably shock those fans the most was the long and wide rectum wrecker entrenched in her jiggly booty, Rowan finally getting the entirety of that strap-on within that nice and loose crevice. Then, like she had done when Sabrina was on all fours, the dominant brunette thrusted her hips back, pulling multiple inches of that dildo out at once before pushing them back into that wide open puckered hole, now going the deepest she had ever gone within that needy sphincter. 

The shockingly confident dom continually crashed into Carpenter's jiggly cheeks, all while staring into the prepossessing pop star's eyes almost as deeply as her dildo was buried within that bottom's bottom. Much like Sabrina, Rowan also felt she could cum just from gazing into Sabrina's saucers at that moment, that look of humiliated despair and emphatic need riling the brunette up. Normally, Rowan wouldn't waste the chance to dish out whatever dirty talk she could think of, but for once, the shared silence between her and her girl spoke louder than any words could and made their simultaneous gazing that much more intense. So, when that persistent quiet was ultimately broken, it surprisingly wasn't the Crush actress who did it.

"...R-Rowan..."

Sabrina's voice was almost unrecognizable, little more than a frail sob daintily escaping her trembling stout pouty lips. Her ever-swelling clit surged with urgent need as her gaping puffy asshole quivered wildly around the cock swiftly sliding about inside it. Sabrina was close to toe-curling nirvana--so close she could practically feel it already. 

After waiting and waiting and waiting for the kind of bliss only possible as a result of getting her big fat ass roughly fucked, she was now on her way to having one of her most powerful set of orgasms ever thanks to enduring one of the most extreme anal sessions she had ever experienced. And there she stayed, dangling on the edge of a cosmic climax and simply needing that one last push.

"Shhh." Rowan softly hissed then slowed her penetration down to a snail's pace as she whispered. "No talking, babe. Just feel me. Feel me inside of you. Feel every inch of my big dick pumping in and out of your battered ass. Mm, feel how wide I am, 'Brina. Feel how wide, how big my cock is as it pummels your asshole like there's no tomorrow. Ohhh, and feel how long it is, too. Feel how long this cock that's stretching out your shithole is. Yesss, feel me, Sabrina. Feel your girlfriend's cock!"

"O..O...m-mi...god."

Olivia had been making a concerted effort to keep quiet and let this iconic pair of girlfriends have their moment, but she just couldn't stifle that exclamation any more, truly in awe of how mind numbingly hot this whole image was. She had seen Rowan and Sabrina go at it before--that was kinda key to nights like these. But she had never seen such uninhibited intimacy unfold between them like this. 

She had little doubt it had happened previously--the reason this relationship had been going strong for as long as it had was probably thanks to an undying spark between both girls. However, to see said spark in action, to see these girls look at each other with a primal lust greater than Olivia had ever seen anyone possess, to see Rowan target that back tunnel with a never wavering raw vigor--it was a lot for the singer to take in, at least without responding to it in some way.

So, respond she did, Olivia sliding down her harness and strap-on for the time being then burying two of her fingers inside her hot soaked cunt. Instantly moaning as she felt her duo of digits nestled within her tight twat, Olivia went on to slide these slender fingers in and out of her drenched entrance for the next several minutes before briefly slipping them out of that dripping honeypot and moving them to another bouncier part of her body. 

With her fingers still coated in the transparent slick from her sopping slit, Olivia traced over the very tits that had seemingly assembled an army of SIMPs to her every beck and call, the trim and thin Filipina circling her left areola before finally rubbing her finger up against her erect nipple itself. She then repeated the process with her right breast before starting the entire routine all over again, re-entering her sexy and searing cunt and happily crying out once more. 

For the first time in what felt like ages, Rowan took her eyes off of Sabrina, admittedly reluctantly as a large part of her wished she could look into her lover's eyes forever. But she also wanted to dictate every happening that occured tonight and she couldn't let little miss Rodrigo get away with going rogue. 

"Stop that, Olivia!" Blanchard barked, all while still slowly pumping her faux phallus in and out of her hot blonde girlfriend's booty, but went on to soften her tone. "Yes, you're probably feeling left out over there, and I can understand wanting to cum, but there will be time for that later, I promise. How hard do you think it was for me to watch you get up in that ass and not touch myself? But I made do and you can too. Because, believe me, you won't get any orgasms better than the ones that come from fucking this whore's fat ass!"

Begrudgingly obeying the other brunette, Olivia brought her hands back to her sides and sighed.

"Y-Yeah, okay, I guess..."

Smiling, Rowan then refocused on her girl, happily staring into the blonde beauty's blue pupils.

"Now, where were we?"

Not even waiting for Sabrina to answer, Rowan picked up her pumping again. For a while, she persisted with a more medium tempo, striking the perfect middle ground that allowed Sabrina to mine excitement from the experience but not so much excitement that she'd lose her manners and squirt her cum just yet. She knew she had been making Sabrina wait for a ridiculously long time to get the orgasms she craved, but she had wanted to take the blonde in the crazy confidence-boosting position for so long that she was going to stall for as long as humanly possible, wanting to fuck this round rear for a downright excessive stretch of time. 

Maybe Rowan should feel worse about hogging this ass for so long, especially given she had invited a guest over for the sole purpose of sharing Sabrina's booty, but her girl had been on the road for so long that Rowan only found it fair she got an extensive one-on-one catch up with this easily conquerable caboose. Plus, having Sabrina in this state, where she was absolutely helpless to move and instead just allowed Rowan to hold her ass up in the air and pound the living daylights out of it, was beyond intoxicating. True, she figured her beloved bottom wouldn't put up much of a fight in being put in this position, but she had still underestimated just how subservient Sabrina would be when all was said and done. 

Though, what she might have underestimated most of all was the power to be found in maintaining tender eye contact all throughout that fucking. The same young girl she had stolen looks from while they were chilling together in the bay window on set was now pleadingly staring into her eyes with that same level of doting desire all while her plump rump was plowed. To feel her thighs repeatedly land against Sabrina's meaty cheeks and to then immediately see the impact such an action had just by staring down at the accomplished blonde pop star and seeing that usually smiling face twist with wanton need and penitent pleasure gave Rowan one of the greatest rushes she had ever undergone, which was quite the impressive stat as Rowan always seemed to be faced with unbelievably ethereal mental and physical highs while fucking Sabrina Carpenter's big fat ass.

Though Rowan wouldn't necessarily describe herself as meek, she could definitely get in her own head sometimes when acting. But when playing the role of Sabrina's dom, her oftentimes racing mind was never clearer, Rowan feeling at her most confident in moments like these where she was aggressively thrusting her hips fast enough that her tall skinny body gradually became a blur, all in service of filling and fucking both her and her girlfriend's favorite hole. And, really, how could she not feel her own self-esteem skyrocket when a girl as smoking hot as Sabrina fucking Carpenter looked at her like she hung the moon--an idiom that was all too appropriate for these circumstances given that at present Rowan was quite well hung and slamming her fit hips into Sabrina's moon? 

And sure, anyone--anyone-- could get their dick in Sabrina's ass. Hell, the blonde was the type of bottom that would ride other bottoms if that's what was asked of her. But while her whore butt might have happily and hungrily accepted any cock it was presented with, her heart still lied with Rowan, and based on the large variety of videos and pictures Rowan intently studied, Sabrina still had never cum harder than when she was taking Rowan's faux phallus up her taboo tunnel. And Rowan was sure Sabrina wouldn't let herself be so powerless at anyone else's touch, letting them spread her legs wide apart in the air so they had amazing access to that always-open backdoor. Or if they did, it certainly wouldn't mean as much. The years of history together, the deeper connection--all of that was working to send Sabrina over the edge just as much if not more than Rowan's rubber rod. 

That rang especially true because Sabrina was unable to forget for even a second exactly who was slamfucking her shithole with such unbridled lust, as Rowan's face never left her field of view, that look of equal parts arousal and determination making Sabrina's head spin. And the rare moments Sabrina's gaze drifted away from Rowan's shimmering eyes, it was instead fixated on her own swollen bud, her drenched cunt practically screaming out for sweet relief. She had begged Rowan to let her squirt her hot twat nectar all the way back when Olivia was the one having her way with that giant juicy ass, and she had been on the cusp of a mind-blowing climax long before that.

Yet, in a move so infuriating it was almost impressive, Rowan maintained a pace that made Sabrina painfully aware of how close she was to cumming without ever sending her over into the state in which she did so. Worse yet, Rowan could totally tell how badly Sabrina needed more, what with the blonde letting out a steady stream of whimpers as she stared up at her. And instead of quickening her tempo, Rowan simply chuckled, shaking Sabrina to her core. God, she loved her girl, but the brunette could be such an ass when ass fucking her, as all her power over Sabrina went completely unchecked. 

And if Sabrina was getting fed up with her girlfriend's antics now, the towhead beauty was in for a rough one a mere matter of minutes later. Just as it seemed like all hope was lost and Sabrina would be left on the edge of orgasm for the next ten centuries, Rowan at long last reared her hips back with a bold and teasing smirk on her face that seemed to signify she'd finally give the anguished anal whore the grand finale she craved. But, in a twist perhaps Sabrina should have seen coming, it was all a ruse, Rowan instead removing that rubber rod entirely and consequently leaving poor 'Brina's mouth agape--not quite as agape as her skanky little asshole was at that moment, but still.