Sharing Sherry with Friends Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On our swap night with Brian and Cathy, Sherry revealed to them what she had heard about Sarah, prompting Cathy to virtually accuse her husband of being one of Sarah's conquests. So it was an interesting night when John and Sarah came to dinner. We never did establish for sure that Sarah was sleeping around, although Sherry got a strong vibe from a one-on-one conversation that Brian may indeed have been having sexual encounters with Sarah. Afterward, Sherry told me how sad she felt for her long-time friend if indeed that was so, using that opportunity to again warn me not to even think about hooking up with Sarah. Unless of course this couple turned out to be the mystery swapping couple, but despite our hints, it appeared they weren't. Maybe John didn't recognise they had an open marriage the way that Sarah did.

We invited Ben and Rebecca over one Saturday night, just for dinner, no ulterior motive revealed even though both Sherry and I were becoming confident that this pair might be the mystery couple that Cathy had referred to. We had known Ben and Rebecca for about 5 years, less time than quite a few of the other couples. But they had become quite close to us, although never close enough to even suggest that they could be swap partners. When my wife got this crazy thing started by asking which of our friends I would like to have sex with on such a night, Rebecca would definitely have been my next choice after Cathy, even though those two women were so very different.

This pair were a little older than us ... Ben 46 and Rebecca 45. We met them through Ben and I working together, he and I were separate department managers so we were on an equal level of seniority. His wife did seem quite shy and reserved and although I would eagerly have nominated her after Cathy as a possible potential swap partner, I would also have doubted that Rebecca would go along with that, even if her husband was into it. That's just it, when you think about swapping or swinging, it's generally expected that the guys would be more gung-ho about doing that than the women. How lucky was I that Sherry warmed to the idea so quickly?

Our Saturday evening dinner party with Ben and Rebecca began quite normally although within half-an-hour, Rebecca observed, "Sherry, I see that the table is only set for 4 places, aren't you having any other couples over tonight?"

"No," said Sherry, "we are trying something different with our dinner parties. If we have only 4 around the table, there's more chance to just talk one-on-one or two-to-two. It seemed that when we had 6, there could be three conversations going on at one time so you would often miss what others were talking about. We have had a couple of dinners now with only two guests and it seems to work out much better. Hey do you know what, one night we had Cathy and Brian here and they stayed all ... err, nearly all night ... did they tell you about that?"

Wow, there it was, my wonderful wife had thrown it out there, the biggest hint yet. If Ben and Rebecca had been the couple that Cathy was referring to, then they should recognise the suggestion in Sherry's remarks about our mutual friends staying all night ... or nearly all night as she more discretely corrected.

"Yes I saw Brian recently, he said that he and Cathy had a great time here with you both," then turning to his wife, Ben added, "remember Becky, I told you about that."

Hmm, that was interesting, Brian telling Ben about he and Cathy having a night here with us. If this was the swapping couple Cathy had referred to, now sitting here at our dining table, then my guess was that Brian wouldn't have been able to keep the events of our special night to himself. He must surely have outed us as swappers among our group. I watched Rebecca closely to gauge her reaction.

"Oh, I do recall you saying something about that," said Rebecca. Did I detect a slight smile of recognition on her face or was that my imagination or hope?

That was that for now, the subject changed and we went on with some general chat over that first hour.

We guys were casually dressed similarly, striped casual open-necked collared shirts and casual slacks with loafer shoes. Sherry looked hot, wearing a blue halter top that ended just below the lower slope of her breasts, with a generous amount of bare midriff below. Being mid-summer, she had on a pair of while culottes that ended just above the knees.

Rebecca was much more conservative, maintaining the demure image she had always portrayed whenever we were with her ... a light green chiffon top that as usual modestly covered all of her chest and tucked into her skirt. Although on this night, I could actually make out the shape of her nipples pushing out against the clear chiffon. I had never been able to even glimpse any bare breast skin in all the time we had known Rebecca, although the shape of her breasts displayed in the cover-up clothes that she always wore implied that they were a great shape and good-sized breasts were lurking underneath ... a fine figure for a 45-year-old woman. Below tonight she was wearing a complementary dark green skirt that came to just above the knees ... and low-heel slip-ons, no stockings.

Dinner table conversation through entrée and main course, initially about mutual work stuff for Ben and I, prompted the two women to start discussing fashion and stuff. Then we all got stuck into politics and general news-of-the-day happenings ... nothing sexual at all. So it was a major surprise when Ben raised something very interesting as soon as his wife excused herself.

"Excuse me everyone, Mike that lovely wine you've been filling my glass with all evening is flowing right through me," Rebecca announced, pushing her chair back, "I must go to the bathroom and soon, please excuse me."

She left the room and Ben leaned in toward the middle-of-the-table as if he was about to speak conspiratorially. "Hey you guys, I picked up something that was said back earlier tonight. My guess is that you two know about a dinner party we had over at Brian and Cathy's house?"

"A dinner party?" asked Sherry, feigning ignorance, "what was so special Ben?"

"Oh, don't you know? I thought you must have from what you said earlier about Cathy and Brian. Oh shit, now I've put my foot in it."

Sensing that our guest had been about to divulge their involvement in a swap with the same couple we had, I took a chance, "Are you talking about you and Rebecca enjoying an interesting hook up with Cathy and Brian?"

Sherry looked nervously across the table at me, surprised perhaps that I would go straight to the point to discover if they were the mystery swapping couple.

"Yes, so you do know?"

"Not all the detail," I took a punt, "just that you went down the swap path with them." There, I had hung it right out there. If Ben hadn't been about to talk about that, then I would have major egg on my face and Ben and Rebecca could storm out of our house immediately ... at 9pm. I watched Ben's reaction, anxious if he would confirm.

"Yes, Becky and I had only been toying with the idea and somehow it came up that Cathy and Brian were interested in trying it too."

"That's good, so how did it go? Ben, I can imagine you being fine with it, but Rebecca is always so quiet, she doesn't seem the type to experiment that way.

"That's just it, she was very hesitant, in the end I think she only went along with it for my sake, thinking it was what I wanted. She's an incredible woman and it seems she is still totally in love with me ... to the point where, after 20 years of marriage, she would go ahead and do something as unique as that, something that was against her moral standards.

"Was she any better about it after a workout with Brian?"

"That's just it, I like Brian mind you, but he turned out to be a bad choice for her first time being with another man outside of marriage. He can be quite arrogant and egotistical, in bed it's all about Brian." Ben turned toward my wife, "He also has a big mouth, he told me about you two having a swap night with them. So how did you find him Sherry?"

"Ben, most of the night, he was pretty good with me, but I know where you're coming from with your description of him, he's very self-centred. After it was all over, Mike and I agreed we wouldn't couple up with them again."

"Yeah, we had much the same reaction. So has that put you off having another night like that?" checked Ben, he looked to be excited that the subject had come up, although I wondered why he had waited for his wife to go to the bathroom before raising it. He was still looking to Sherry to answer his question, perhaps keen to know if she found him appealing.

"It was originally Mike's fantasy Ben, he dropped hints to me by playing a DVD about swingers one night when we were sexually playful. I could see through him straight away, knew I was being set up. Anyway, the more I thought about it, the more the idea actually began to appeal to me. I hadn't had any other man since before I was married. Mike was very lucky, Cathy loved him and the two of them really got into it all night. As I said, my time with Brian was okay, but I wouldn't choose to have another night with him. I would however, do it again with a couple that we wanted to share with and who was comfortable sharing with us."

Ben smiled, he got the answer he was looking for after Sherry's long-winded reply. "So is that why you invited Becky and I tonight without having another couple along?"

I looked across at Sherry to find her looking back at me, both of us wondering how to answer that. We had suspected that Ben and Rebecca could be the couple that Brian and Cathy had referred to, but Sherry and I had not formed a game plan to follow if we were proved to be correct. "Shouldn't Rebecca be with us to have this conversation?" I suggested.

"I'm not so sure about that," said Ben cautiously.

Sherry looked indignant, "Ben, we won't be party to establishing something is going to happen between the four of us if Rebecca is not here to agree that she is willing."

"Sure, I understand," said Ben.

"So why don't you want to wait for her to hear what we're talking about?"

Rebecca's voice came from the doorway as she returned from the bathroom, "So what are you talking about that I'm not supposed to hear?"

"Becky baby, you're back," greeted her husband, a guilty look all over his face, rising from his chair to pull hers out for her politely. "Honey, Sherry and Mike know all about what we did with Cathy and Brian."

Rebecca blushed crimson as she sat down again, "Oh my God, do you ... oh no, how much do you know?" Without waiting for us to answer, she turned to her husband, "Do they know that we both actually had sex with them?"

Ben nodded affirmatively to her.

"Oh God, what do you think about it? I mean Ben was in bed with Cathy and I ... err, well ... Brian and I did things that I never expected to do with another man ... things a married woman shouldn't do with anyone other than her husband."

We could see why Ben had been trying to cover the ground before his wife came back ... she obviously found it difficult to even discuss. Sherry tried to help her out, woman-to-woman: "Rebecca, Mike and I had the same experiences as you with them just a few weeks later. I had sex several times with Brian and Mike did too with Cathy, just like you and Ben did."

"Oh my God, did you? Oh Sherry, did you like doing it with Brian? What did you think of him?"

"I was just telling Ben that he wasn't too bad, but Ben told me that you were both put off by his arrogance and ego and I can agree with that. I think maybe I just grinned and bore it a little more than you."

"Oh God, that long thing of his, it was pushing too far inside me, against the end of my passage ... I told him he mustn't put all of it in, I didn't want that much. I mean it was abnormal for a man to have one that long, why can't they all be the same size?"

This woman did seem to have some problems with sex and while Sherry and I were keen to have another evening of swapping partners - and preferably with a couple we knew, I wondered what Rebecca's reaction might be when I got my thicker wad out and waved it in front of her.

"So Becky, while you were taking a piss, I was..."

"Ben, please don't say things like that, you know I don't like you talking dirty."

Oh here we go, looks like Rebecca has a similar phobia to my Sherry about using certain words.

"Okay okay, let's not squabble here. While you were in the bathroom - is that better? While you were in there, the three of us were talking about how we all have this interest in trying swapping ... and how we have experience at it now, having all been with Brian and Cathy. I think we were just about to get to the point of checking whether the four of us might want to swap. You know, I would be with Sherry and you could go with Mike ... you did tell me before how you've always liked Mike."

"Ben, you shouldn't tell him, that was something private said between us."

"Yes but you did say that, so I know you'd like to have sex with him, and I'll bet he'd be so much better than Brian was."

Rebecca blushed crimson again, looking furtively at me, perhaps unsure of my reaction to Ben's revelation that she had admitted liking me. Attempting to put her at ease, I told her, "I've always had a bit of a crush on you Rebecca."

Sherry pitched in to help, "He does have Rebecca, when Mike and I first talked about doing something like this, I asked him who of our friends he would most like to have sex with and he didn't hesitate in saying you and Cathy." My wife had stretched the truth a bit, but it helped to make a persuasive argument. We hadn't fully discussed it but I guessed that Sherry would be okay with Ben, particularly since she was now joining in to work on Rebecca.

Rebecca turned to her husband, "So since this was already discussed while I was in the bathroom, what decisions were made, is it going to happen?"

"No decisions have been made Becky, we hadn't got that far. You should know I wouldn't commit us both to something like that without having your input."

"That's good, thank you for respecting me Ben." She turned to look at both Sherry and I, "So what do you guys think, would you want to do it with us?"

Wow, where did that come from? This woman who struggles to say most of the words for sexual bits, and who hated the word pee ... who talked in euphemisms, was suddenly steering all of us to the next step. Had I misjudged her ... I'd say not on the evidence provided?

It was a funny slightly awkward situation sitting at our dining table, we each looked from one to the other, the elephant in the room being another looming event of partner swapping.

My wonderful and newly adventurous wife took the lead, "Well, we didn't plan anything for tonight, so there are no clean sheets on the beds and I'm sure I speak for Rebecca too in warning you guys not to expect to find any sexy lingerie underneath, On the positive, we have sent Bradley away to his grandparents so there is nothing stopping us if we all decided that tonight should be the night. Mike and I would be more than happy if you two wanted to stay over late, even until breakfast if you want. So what do you all think?"

I jumped in to support Sherry quickly, feeling my cock jerk encouragingly as my eyes fell on Rebecca's nipples pushing against the lightly-woven chiffon, "Yes guys, it doesn't really need to be planned in advance. We could just get up and go right inside whenever you felt like it ... or stay here and have dessert, talk a little more, build up some exciting sexual tension, maybe even play some strip poker." I laughed at my own suggestion, attempting to lighten the mood.

Sherry and I had issued the impromptu invitation, Rebecca and Ben looked at each other, their eyes appeared to be searching out the other's reaction. I knew that Ben would be up for it so we were all waiting for Rebecca to make the final decision. "Oh Ben, why does it always come down to me to make a tough call?"

Ben was blunt, "Because you're the tentative one Becky, I'd be happy to go with it in a flash."

"Of course you would, you're always thinking with that thing."

Good grief, she can't say cock or dick or prick, even the more genteel penis. What a contrast she would be from the loud and fuck-happy Cathy.

Rebecca turned to Sherry rather than Ben or me, "If it's alright with you and if we're not imposing, it might be nice to stay, get to know you two a little better."

Wow, what a relief, she had given her approval. Sherry and I smiled and nodded agreement with Rebecca. I thought that Ben was going to whoop for joy, a huge smile broke out on his face and he quickly turned from watching his wife to stare at mine, almost ogling her, his mind obviously whirling with excitement from the opportunity that had just presented itself. I was more reserved, convinced that while I now seemed to be on a promise to sample Rebecca's always hidden body, I might still be in for a difficult night, particularly in view of her already stated opinion on the male appendage. I doubted that mine would please her, given her belief in one size fits all.

"So what do you all want to do?" asked Sherry, "go straight inside now or have some dessert and think and talk over what's about to happen?"

"I'm all for going to bed now," suggested Ben not unexpectedly. I held back, letting my smart wife best gauge the situation.

"I would rather wait a few minutes, perhaps have the dessert first," proffered Rebecca.

Sherry respected Rebecca's wishes over Ben's, telling us all, "How about I go warm up the dessert now?"

Ben's euphoria had taken an early hit and he eased back into his chair, appearing to sulk. So Rebecca and I talked while Sherry was gone, not about sex yet, just continuing on with general topics as we had done right up until Rebecca went to the bathroom.

Sherry soon returned with three dessert dishes and placed them down in front of each of us, announcing "I'm full after the main meal, so I'm gonna skip dessert for now. Please excuse me, I'm just going to go change the sheets and make the rooms tidy. I don't know how everybody feels about whether we're all in together or if we might be more comfortable pairing up in separate rooms, so I'll do both our room and the guest room just in case."

"Don't go to too much trouble Sherry, probably the one room will do," was Ben's call.

Rebecca spoke up, "Benny, that's what I found awkward when we were with Brian and Cathy, I think I might prefer to be in a different room from you." She turned to my wife, "Sherry, no offence, but I did find it awkward to be watched by Cathy and Ben, and they were both so noisy."

"No, that's okay," my wife reassured Rebecca. "I'll just go and get both rooms ready, won't be long."

Sherry left, Rebecca and I chose to finish our conversation before turning to the dessert. Ben got stuck into his like he was ravenous, scoffing it down, pushing his dish away and jumping to his feet. His wife and I were only picking up our spoons. "I think I'll go help Sherry with the beds," he told us and was out the door in a flash.

I had already decided that I should proceed very slowly with Rebecca, perhaps romance her, almost court her. I could see that with this woman, I couldn't just jump her bones, as I had done with Cathy. It was handy to have Ben now out of the way, although I hoped his eagerness to get started didn't present problems for Sherry, who thought she had plenty of time to prepare the two rooms.

I took a couple of mouthfuls of the dessert, watching Rebecca do likewise and decided that now might be a good time to start talking up what was about to happen inside, "So Rebecca, I'm excited, you are a beautiful woman and I have admired you from a distance for so long, never dreaming that a moment like this would ever occur."