Sharing Sherry with Friends Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my lips away when it seemed that the intensity of her pleasure had subsided. Lifting my head up, I pulled myself further up on the bed - until I lay close alongside her body, my face close to hers, my hand draped across her waist, waiting to move to the next stage ... my intense pleasure this time.

She turned her head to her side, looking into my eyes, "That was really great, thank you Mike. You are good at that. Was I a bit noisy? Ben's always telling me I'll wake the neighbours and not just those that live next door." She laughed.

It would probably have been politer to say that I hadn't noticed, but she would know I was lying. "Umm, you are a bit, I guess it shows you're having a good time."

"Oh I am Mike, I feel so much more comfortable with you than I did with Brian."

"Please Becky, no comparisons, eh."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot!"

"That's okay, Brian's still a friend, even if Sherry and I would never consider sharing with them again."

Becky ignored my explanation, "I can still feel you very hard against my hip, I guess that means you're more than ready for the next bit?"

"I am, but only when you're ready."

"I think I am, can I get to see it before you put it in?"

Helping herself to a look, she raised her upper body, supporting herself on one elbow, reaching her free hand down to grasp the waistband of my underpants. She carefully lifted it out and clear of my cock so as not to cause any discomfort from the garment snagging me.

She dragged them off my hips and then she leaned her head forward like she wanted to examine my cock at close range. She stared at my erection while pushing the underpants down toward my knees. This was the woman who declared that all men's cocks should be the same size. I expected she could be shocked at my thickness compared to Brian's - remember she complained about his 7-inch length. So how did mine measure up to Ben's, I was unlikely to know until Sherry reported back to me tomorrow?

"Oh my God, that is quite different," was her first impression, her face moving even closer for a better look. "Mike, you really are quite thick. Oh my God, I didn't expect something like this."

No, I couldn't have her stop now, she really did sound like she was getting cold feet, a stunned open-mouthed look of apprehension on her face.

"What's the matter, don't you like it?"

She continued to stare blankly at my cock, even moving closer and with the hand that removed my underpants, she began caressing along the sensitive underside. My erection bounced reactively to her soft touch. Strangely, she turned her head, looking toward the open doorway and the dark hallway beyond, peering there as if checking to see if we were being watched. Turning her head back to inspecting my rampant hard-on, she leaned closer and surprisingly planted a soft kiss from her slightly parted lips over the head of my cock.

Her head turned again, this time looking back up the bed at me, laying there on my side, watching her every move, hopeful that this was going to end well. Then a big smile broke out on her face and she said, "You better hurry up and get this beautiful thing inside me, I can't wait to feel something like this. My God Mike, you are truly blessed and my guess is that I am about to be."

With that, she dropped back onto the bed alongside me, parting her legs wider and holding her arms out toward me. I was confused, unsure what was going on in this woman's head. Counter to her prior comments that all guys should be the same size, she was now inviting me to enter her body ... who was I to challenge what she wanted? I started to roll over on top of her warm body ... but she stopped me. 'Oh no, here we go,' I thought, 'this was for a moment too good to be true.'

"Does the door lock?" she asked, her eyes darting toward the open door.

"I'm not sure, I don't come in here much."

"Can you at least close it please, lock it if you can, I'd prefer some privacy?"

I got up off the bed, walked to the door and closed it, there was a lock and I turned that, hiding us away from the chance that our spouses might try to watch us. I eagerly hurried back, finding her still laying waiting, arms still up welcoming, her legs wantonly splayed apart. I climbed onto the bed and slipped my legs between hers, reaching down to fit the head of my cock in between the wet nether lips, steering my tip up and down, having it nudge her budding clitoris. She sighed contentedly.

"You don't need to wait, I'm so ready," she urged.

I steered my tip lower, slotting into the opening of her vagina, her arms folded around my back and she lifted her legs up to hook her feet behind my thighs. Everything felt good about this, her passage opened by the lifting of her legs. I gently pushed forward, careful not to scare her with my girth, but her mouth up close to my ear, whispered "Oh Mike, I love it, give me more, I want you deeper."

Was this the reluctant woman I talked to at our dining table ... horny Ben's shy and demure wife? On her demand, I slid more of my hard thick shaft into her hot wet sheath. "Oh yes, I love it!" she told me, "more, I want more! I want all of you inside me."

I obliged, pushing in deeper, her passage was snugly tight, gripping my hard cock. I figured that she would feel every inch of my core as I pushed deeper into her body. Where did this woman come from, it was like two different personalities inside one body? The woman beneath me was as hot as any woman I'd ever had, she would even give sexy Cathy a run for her money. I pressed all of my cock shaft fully inside her vagina ... it didn't phase her in the slightest. Her vaginal muscles clamped on me, "Oh God yes, that's what I want!"

Here I was expecting to have to gently feed Becky an inch at a time and then to wait an interminable length of time once in to the hilt while she adjusted to my girth. But no, this woman beneath me was already kicking her heels into the back of my thighs, urging me to get on with fucking her, except she wouldn't use the f word.

I slowly withdrew almost all the way before plunging it all back in firmly to the sounds of sheer unrestrained delight. She loved it and her body was hot, active, moving around constantly to improve the angle of my thrusts to heighten her pleasure even more.

She came and I had no doubt that she enjoyed it, her gasps, cries and screams were loud just as she had been when I went down on her. In fact, her sounds would have reached our spouses if she hadn't had me close the door. What was with that, why could Ben and Sherry not know what a good time she was having?

And it was good for her ... I had begun my thrusts slowly in spite of her urgent demands for me to fill her up and get on with it. After her first cumming, I upped the pace and I began feeling good. I knew it wouldn't be long but to my delight, her body suddenly responded, building rapidly toward another orgasm.

Her delight and excitement was transferring to me and I knew that I wouldn't be able to hold off much longer. I went for a big finish, pressing my hard thick cock deeper for the ultimate last stroke, her body exploding beneath me, a massive finish washing over Becky, our bodies perfectly in harmony as my cock spasmed cum deep inside her.

I collapsed upon her pliant hot body, her arms and legs unwrapping from me as the throbbing eased within our bodies and our breathing settled.

Conscious of the weight of my body on top of hers, I began to lift up but Becky stopped me, throwing her arms around me once more. "No, don't leave, I love the feel of you inside me ... do you think you can stay inside me if we roll over, I want you inside me as long as possible?"

"Sure," I agreed, happy to oblige and to retain the hot clamp of her wet velvet sheath around my cock.

Comfortable on our sides, facing each other, still joined down there, I gazed into her eyes, "Becky, what a surprise you are! Goodness, you are a wild woman. Hey, where did that come from? I never expected you to go off like that, it's like you have another hotter personality burning within you."

She smiled warmly, "It helps to do it with someone who knows what they're doing ... and the right equipment helps. Oh God, you have a good one, Sherry is one lucky woman."

"Becky, can I ask you about cocks ... err, equipment you called it ... before you said something about all men should have the same size cocks."

"I would never have used that word Mike."

"No, well you didn't call it a cock but I clearly remember you complaining about Brian having a long one and you said you didn't approve. That did worry me, I was cautious about what you would think when you got a look at mine."

She smiled again, a nice warm glow on her face, "Can I tell you something Mike? It has to be our secret. I don't want you to ever admit to Ben how much we both enjoyed what just happened in this bed. But for your ears only, I really DID enjoy it, every second of it. That's the reason we are not sharing a bed with Benny and Sherry, I want the freedom to be myself and enjoy every wonderful moment with you."

"I think I see, is that also why you wanted the door locked?"

"Yes it is! I guess you deserve an explanation but please don't ever say a word of this to Ben ... you can tell Sherry later if you want to. You see, Ben likes that I am so reluctant to swap. He believes a loyal subservient wife, like he thinks I am, should be talked into doing this, so I act as he expects, all shy and demure like I am only doing it for his sake. But that's not all, he isn't blessed with a big thingy, it's very average so for the sake of his ego, I say things like every man should be his size."

"So obviously you didn't want him walking in on us and seeing how much you were enjoying sex with me or how wide mine was?"

"How wide? Oh Mike, it's wonderful, you filled me so well. Mere words can't express how much I enjoyed that."

"So then Becky, was what you said outside about the swap night with Brian the truth, or something you wanted Ben to think?"

"No Mike, that was definitely the truth, for all the reasons that I said. Arrogant and it's all about him!"

"But if you liked having mine inside you, surely his 7 inches didn't upset you that much?"

"No, I admit that his wasn't as bad as I inferred, but we wouldn't go with them again because of Brian's attitude. Also, I don't think Cathy appreciated Benny's smaller thingy. I don't know if anything specific was said, Ben wouldn't say."

"That would be unnecessarily cruel of her if she did."

"Anyway, enough of them, it's all about the four of us tonight. I would appreciate it if when we see Ben and Sherry later, that you don't go boasting how good it all was for us and please don't be offended if I don't sound enthusiastic in front of Ben. I'm not asking you to hide your thing but just don't wave it around. He must never know how much I loved this beautiful thing ... oh, that is STILL INSIDE me." She tightened her arms around me and hugged, "Oh God, I LOVE IT!" and she clamped her pelvic muscles tightly around my shrinking cock. "Can we do it again soon?"

I laughed, "Yeah sure, whatever you want. But Becky, there's still one curious thing, you always calling men's cocks a thing, never using any sex words, is that for Ben's benefit too?"

"No, that's real, I had a very strict Catholic upbringing with 3 sisters and parents that were real disciplinarians. We got belted if we dared to use any profanities. It just stuck! To this day, I feel uncomfortable using any of those words."

I suggested to Becky that we should open the door until we were ready to do it again, my reasoning being that the others - Sherry at least if not Ben - might be suspicious if we remained all night closeted in behind a locked door. Not only that ... I was still keen to keep tabs on what was transpiring up the hall in the main bedroom. Having seen none of it, Sherry would have a lot to tell me about when this couple left.

I unlocked and opened the door, leaving Becky to lay in bed in her after-glow. I slipped silently along to the master bedroom door and peeped in. The bedside lamps were still on so I could clearly see that they were still sexually active, my wife sitting upright, impaled on Ben's cock, she was moving up and down on it, riding him cowgirl style.

I felt movement behind me and I spun my head around to see the naked Becky joining me in the doorway. "Looks like they're still at it?" she whispered.

"Yes, Sherry's being the dominant woman."

"Does it disturb you Mike, I mean being a man and seeing another man doing to your wife what you normally do?"

"I have to admit that there is an occasional twinge of something that I guess you'd call jealousy, more so when I see a look of absolutely delirious pleasure on Sherry's face. I guess it does hurt that another man could please her that much. But this has long been my fantasy and most of the time, I just get a big kick out of watching my wife doing it with someone else."

Becky wrapped her arms around me from behind, taking hold of my still wet now half-hard cock, unfazed by our mutual juices clinging to it. She stroked up and down on the shaft a couple of times and it responded well. "I detect there's some life here, we might just be able to save it," she teased.

"What do you suggest?"

"I have a built-in recharger inside my passage, that will get it really hard again."

"Which passage would that be?" I asked, trying to get her to call her vagina something, anything.

"The passage that you like most of all" and she giggled mischievously.

I really did like this woman now that I was getting to know the real Rebecca - the hot one - that was emerging from inside the façade of a shy and demure middle-aged woman. I turned around, hugging her to me, letting her feel my rejuvenated cock against her bare belly, "I think we better take this somewhere else."

"Where can we go, not in bed again, I mean can we go somewhere exciting?"

"What did you have in mind?"

"I don't know, be creative Mike, come up with something special, somewhere with a huge risk factor."

She had me flummoxed, what could I suggest on the spur of the moment? "A few places spring to mind but I guess it has to be somewhere that Ben can't see or hear you enjoying yourself?"

"That's pretty much it."

We walked down our hallway toward the living room but I was stumped to find somewhere that might afford us some privacy. She gripped my hand and led me toward our front door. My God, what did she have in mind at 12.30am?

"How about on the back seat of our car, I've never completely done it on the back seat of a car ... although a few near-misses when I was growing up?"

"From what I recall of my youth, the back seat can be a bit cramped."

"I don't care, it will be exciting," she was revealing a thrill-seeker side.

"We better go back and get some clothes on," I suggested, holding her hand, trying to pull her back.

But undaunted, she tugged on my hand harder, "Come on Mike, we are good just as we are."

Good grief, we were both stark naked, "Is your car on the driveway?"

"Yes, come on, let's go out and make a dash for it."

She had become a crazy woman, I wasn't sure how I felt about this. What if one of the neighbours spotted us, would they be able to see clearly enough in the semi-dark to realise that the woman with me wasn't Sherry?

Becky picked up her purse from the lounge and rummaged for her set of keys. Pulling me toward our front door, she swung it open, and towing me along, we made a dash for it, sprinting 30 metres to the car. She pressed the remote as we ran and then pulled open the back door. In the moonlight, I got to admire her naked arse as she clambered in ahead of me. I stumbled in behind, pulling the car door shut.

She was already positioning herself, her head back into the far corner of the back seat, her arse in the middle of the front edge, one leg planted up over the back of one front seat, her other leg pushed toward the other back corner. My feet were on the floor behind the driver's seat and I was bent over her naked body. From the anticipation and excitement of it all, I was solidly erect again.

"Oh Mike, this is so exciting. Before I got married, I had a few encounters with various guys in the back seat of cars but the most we ever did was maybe touch each other. It was so cramped that I never let a guy get his thing out of his pants ... if the damn thing got free, there was no telling where it might find its way."

"It's a different scene this time Becky, my cock ... err, thing is already free ... free to get inside you I'd say."

"Oh yes, don't waste any time Mike, I want you now, come on."

It was awkward in this position but I managed to half lay across her body, my feet leveraging off the lower back of the driver's seat. I positioned my cock at her pussy lips, swiping the head up and down a couple of times and she was ready again to have me inside her. I pushed my thickness and heard her gasp excitedly, "Oh yes!"

I pressed all the way home up inside Becky's hot body and somehow we managed to get a worthwhile rhythm going in spite of the awkward and cramped conditions. It was destined not to be a long one and remarkably she came pretty quickly and, as before, loudly. With our internal heat overcoming the cooler night air outside and with windows up, they fogged. I let her make as much noise as she wanted as I went hard at it, unleashing my own release shortly after hers.

We lay pressed tightly together for just a couple of minutes, but mindful of our maturing bodies cramping up in this confined position, I suggested to Becky that we get back to the warmth and comfort of the guestroom bed.

We managed to run back into the house without our spouses discovering where we had been for our unique fuck - and hopefully unseen too by prying neighbour eyes. In fact, we only just made it back into the double bed, rolling into a clinch together for the combined warmth and pulling the sheet up over us when we heard movement in the hallway outside our room.

With the lights out, we feigned sleep as our spouses came to the open doorway, staring in at us in the semi-dark room, illuminated only by moonlight streaming in the window. Lying on the left side of the bed, my head on the pillow, I had my back to the door so couldn't see our visitors. But Becky was in my arms, her nude body tight up against me, her right face cheek pressed against mine, her mouth almost at my ear.

"We're being watched," she whispered.

"What's happening, how do they look?" I was frustrated that I couldn't see them, given that I was the established voyeur of the two of us.

"For a start, they're both naked. Sherry looks good Mike, she has a good figure."

"Yeah I know! Does Ben have a hard-on?"

"No, pretty limp, must be all used up, she's drained him." Still whispering in my ear, "Hang on, looks like they're coming in, I'm closing my eyes."

I closed mine too and we lay there, our bodies in tight embrace while from the sound of their voices, I'd say that Sherry and Ben walked around both sides of the bed, checking us out.

"They really do seem to be asleep," observed my wife, not all that quietly. Did she want us to wake? If we weren't feigning sleep, I expect we would have.

"Yeah, what do you think, have they been doing it? I'd guess they have, the room smells of sex," assessed Ben, "I'm pleased for Mike. With Becky having only ever tried this once and not exactly enjoying Brian, I was worried that she might not co-operate. I tell you what though, even if she has, I'd bet he hasn't cum twice and Becky hasn't cum as often as you have, you hot lady."

"Ha ha, you made it happen darling Ben." I listened to my wife say those words, but I had a strange feeling that they lacked sincerity. Or was I imagining that? Sherry continued, "Anyway, I don't think you need to worry about Rebecca, they both look pretty cosy lying there. Mike will look after her."