Sharing Sherry with Friends Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She blushed at my comments, "Thank you Mike! Benny embarrassed me when he came right out and said what he said, but he was speaking the truth. I have always liked you ever since we first met you when you and he got together at the company and the four of us became friends."

"So how did the two of you even start considering this swapping thing?"

Again a blush, "Mike, Ben and I have been married 20 years now, everything about marriage gets a bit tedious over that time. I've always been a bit shy talking with anyone about sex and stuff..."

Hey, she actually said the word, there's hope yet.

"...but in the privacy of our bedroom, I never had problems with trying things or different positions. I mean I like doing it with Ben, so I'm not one of those women that just lies on her back, grinning and bearing it and wishing it was over. Ben and I have done fun stuff together and I believe that I do let my hair down with him. Anyway, as I said, after 20 years we were getting a bit stale ... one day I picked up a Playboy magazine that Ben had left lying around and I read this article about couples swapping with friends that they knew. You're not going to believe this, I mean knowing the way I appear about sex, but I was actually the one who suggested to Ben that we should try something like that."

I raised my eyebrows in surprise and she continued, "Yes I know, nobody would ever suspect that it was my idea initially. So we discussed it one night, running through likely names, considering who we would most like to do it with. Ben quickly nominated Cathy and Brian, I already had this opinion of Brian as being arrogant and way too cocky and he was exactly that, but I'm getting ahead of myself. You might just think that I'm saying this now, but I have to confess that I did nominate you and Sherry that first night we talked about it. But the more we talked, Ben convinced me that you two didn't seem the types to do this and we didn't want to spoil our friendship by coming on to you both and being rejected."

"What a shame Rebecca, if only you had gone ahead and asked us, Sherry and you could have avoided your experiences with Brian. Never mind, you're both here now and I thank you for choosing us first, that's nice. Tell you what, why don't you come over here and bring your dessert too."

Rebecca stood up and came around the table, holding her dessert dish. I eased my chair out from the table, "Here, sit on my lap."

She hesitated for a moment, but I was beginning to see that she was a person who needed to think things out before progressing. She sat across my thighs and draped one arm around my neck for balance. I placed one hand gently in the middle of her back (dropping it onto her arse would come later), used her spoon to scoop some dessert out of her dish and held it up to her mouth, feeding it to her. She laughed as she drew the contents of the spoon into her mouth, "My God, this reminds me of feeding my kids over 15 years ago."

"Yes, well it's different, I just thought in view of how close we are going to be tonight, it might be nice to sit closely now, just get to know each other gradually. Would that be okay?"

"That sounds so nice and caring Mike, already I feel so much more comfortable with you than I did with Brian."

I scooped up another spoonful of dessert and fed it to her. I watched her lips part to accept the food and thought of those same lovely lips hopefully opening to accept my cock later. My cock, no longer dormant, jerked ... did she feel that on her arse that perched on my lap?

"I'm happy about that Rebecca but tonight is not for comparisons. It's about a man and a woman who have known each other as friends for quite a few years and who feel an attraction - dare I say a sexual attraction - that we would both like to explore ... to lie down together and quietly kiss and cuddle and enjoy each other's bodies. Then whatever will be will be."

"Oh Mike, that too, I like the man that you are, so caring, not pushy, in fact exactly the opposite. I hope we're going to have a nice time together."

I fed her another mouthful of her own dessert and she swallowed it as she tightened her arm around my neck. It had the effect of pulling my face toward hers. I kissed her, just lips this first time, allowing her to feel comfortable before my tongue would later invade her mouth to persuade and seduce.

We kissed like that, lips only, very tenderly, for a long time. "Oh, so nice," she enthused when our lips eventually parted, "no wonder I nominated you to Ben first."

"I hope he's happy to be with Sherry."

"Oh my God Mike, he's a man, he'd be happy with any of the women we know, just so long as he gets his rocks off."

I laughed at her using that expression, particularly when she had a hard time with so many other sexual connotations. "I'm a man too," I reminded her.

"Yes you are, but you seem to be such a refined gentle one, I can see that in you already, not trying to rush me. I mean, you probably want it just as much as Ben but here you are, sitting here quietly being very patient with me. What do they say, slow and steady wins the race? I'll bet Ben's already got Sherry into bed."

Refined and gentle, goodness me, she should have seen me driving my cock into Cathy in a frenzy on the kitchen table the other night. Nobody could describe me as refined and gentle if they had witnessed that. Still it was horses for courses, different strokes for different folks and any other appropriate clichés. Rebecca's observation on Ben and Sherry's whereabouts brought me a sudden dose of reality. In different rooms, I wasn't going to be able to watch Ben fuck my wife ... I would have to rely on Sherry to feed my fantasy tomorrow, hearing only her descriptive words rather than watching every sexual moment unfold in front of my eyes.

I fed Rebecca the last spoonful from her dish, watched her swallow it, had a quick mental image that it was my cum she was swallowing. Did she swallow, a thought to ponder as we prepared to progress toward the bed in the guestroom? Would she even give me a blow job, how sexually experienced was she? It was encouraging that she implied that she and Ben did try different things.

I leaned forward and kissed her again, beginning chastely like the first one, then after about 30 seconds, my lips pressing hers softly, conveying an implication that she needed to part her lips. She did and my tongue licked her top lip first, then her bottom lip. She sighed contentedly and shifted her body higher up my thighs, causing my erection that had been building up nicely to brush against an arse cheek. Two layers of clothing between us but at least she knew now that she had given me a hard-on.

My tongue explored her mouth, twisting and entwining with hers. Restrained in sexual matters she may seem, but at least she could French kiss well, no longer timid, her tongue even becoming aggressive enough to pursue mine into my mouth. She felt good, my hand on her back slipped under the light green chiffon top, onto bare back, over the back of her bra strap ... so she was wearing one, the cups must be sheer for her nipples to push through the material of her top like they did.

Her dessert finished and mine ignored, the hand that had been feeding her, tentatively slipped down onto her right knee, the closest one. We were still kissing, my lips and tongue still persuasive, the palm of my hand firmly holding her knee, now sliding up under her dark green skirt, it was loose and not a hindrance. My palm slid up over the front of her right thigh. I pushed that hand almost to the top of her thigh with no resistance from Rebecca, teasingly paused before reaching her panties, slid back a few inches, pushing my fingers around to squeeze between both inner thighs - high up.

With my fingers now aligned more with my target - the crotch of her panties, I began sliding them upward again, very slowly, a moan coming from her behind the deeply passionate merging of our lips. I felt her left leg separate away from the right ... she was willingly offering better access for my fingers as they slowly closed in on the prize. I inched my fingers intentionally slowly, teasingly, until two of my fingers touched her panties, brushed against the crotch piece, it was very damp, a good sign.

She pulled her lips from mine, looking deeply into my eyes, hers rather dreamy, "I think we should go to bed now Mike, would that be okay?"

"Might be the best idea you've had all night ... other than agreeing to stay."

I reluctantly pulled my hand out from under her skirt and she raised herself up from my lap. I saw her take a long look back down at the bulge in my trousers before I could stand up, like she was checking out the substance of what she had felt against her arse. Was she conscious of size or girth yet, or just curious? I was still recalling her strange comment saying men's cocks should all be the same (inferring length) ... would mine be a problem for her? I sure hoped not!

I placed my arm around her shoulder and steered her out of the dining room and down the darkened hallway toward the bedrooms. There was subdued lighting and some sounds of pleasure coming from the master bedroom, obviously Sherry and Ben didn't wait for the starter's gun. While Rebecca had expressed a preference for us to use the guestroom, I steered us directly up the hallway to where the heightened sounds of pleasure were emanating from. I needed to see some of the action that was happening in my bed since the door was left open. I hoped that seeing our spouses fornicating in bed wouldn't shatter Rebecca's more receptive demeanour, but I needed to take that risk so I could see Sherry and Ben fucking.

We walked to the doorway and looked in. Sherry was on her back on the bed, her legs lewdly spread, Ben lying face down between her legs, his feet hanging over the end of the bed. His mouth working furiously away at her pussy, the loud sounds of pleasure emanating from her indicating how much she was enjoying it. "Do you like having that done to you?" I asked Rebecca.

"Oh yes I do, it's one of my favourite things. Are you planning to do it with me? I am clean, I had a shower before we left home, although I have been to the bathroom twice since."

"That's alright, even if there's a trace of piss on your lower lips, it's not going to poison me," I assured her, noticing her wince when I used the word piss. I would have to be careful, I could only imagine what her reaction might be if I slipped up and said fuck.

"They seem happily occupied," I suggested to Rebecca, "I guess you're sure about not sharing the bed with them?" ever optimistic that she might change her mind ... a woman's prerogative? I would like to watch things develop between Sherry and Ben just as I did when she coupled with Brian while I was having Cathy.

"No, I'd be more comfortable with you in a different bed, a different room ... if you don't mind?"

What could I say, "No I don't mind at all," I lied and turned her around to leave my bedroom and take her back down the hallway to the guestroom. We stepped through the door and I steered her across to the bed, only a standard double. We were lucky to have that, it used to be a single in this room. Sherry had switched on the bedside lamp when she changed the sheets, setting a nice mood with more subdued lighting.

Standing by the bed, I reached for Rebecca's chiffon top, pulling it out of her skirt at the waist, raising it up over her breasts, and her head, my eyes checking out the shape of her breasts while the garment momentarily covered her eyes.

I threw her chiffon top aside and stood in front of her, admiring those ample breasts, still mostly concealed by the bra with the sheer cups through which protruded the nice shape of her sizable nipples. I brought a hand up and lightly stroked my fingertips across one nipple. Her whole body flinched reactively to the sensitivity she felt from my light touch.

Not wanting to be still fully clothed when I stripped her down to her underwear, I unbuttoned and peeled off my own shirt, letting it slip down my arms ... I was now bare-chested. Having her keep her bra on for the moment, my hands circled her waist until I found a catch that would release her skirt. I undid it and unzipped and the garment fell in a pool at her feet.

Her bra was real plain Jane but then none of us expected to be undressing in front of the opposite sex tonight. Her panties were old-fashioned conventional in shape, fortunately not cotton and at least made more appealing by an ample use of lace. Rebecca said nothing as I undressed her, just stood in front of me, wearing less than when we entered this room.

Her breasts showed promise, a nice shape but still hidden within the bra. I undid my trousers at the waist, unzipped and they too fell in a pool around my ankles. I kicked free of them and, taking my lead, she kicked her skirt away too. Now I was down to my jocks and the prominence of my erection tented them out in front.

Given her earlier comment about how cocks should all be one size, I was fearful the sight of that bulge could scare Rebecca who stood before me, eyes downward, looking very nervous. On an impulse, I realised that I needed to bring her back to how we were when seated at the dining table, her on my lap. I folded my arms around her upper body and pulled her toward me, my lips seeking hers. I reverted to chaste and non-seductive, kissing her with lips closed until I felt her body begin to relax in my embrace, the tension leaving her.

If anyone could see us, we would have looked strange. I was standing awkwardly, bending my upper body forward to press against hers, but holding my pelvis back away to avoid my cock making contact against her belly just yet.

Timing is so important. A long way into establishing this soft and gentle kiss - lip to lip and so far tongue-less - my mouth began to press her lips to part. Having been successful with this technique back at the dining table, Rebecca wasn't fazed when my tongue now sought entry. Hers was awaiting mine as I pressed forward between her lips and engaged. Our tongues wrestled seductively and I started to feel good, I was betting she did too.

As our French kiss became even more persuasive, I eased my hips forward to have my erection squash upward between our bellies, making Rebecca well aware now of the intensity of my arousal.

Our kiss was prolonged and progressively became quite intense. When our lips separated, we were both breathing heavily from a mutual arousal. Rebecca looked up into my eyes, "You're very hard already?"

"You did that!"

"How?"

"Surely after 20 years married you know how it works."

She giggled for the first time, it was warm and infectious, "Of course I do, your thing gets big and my opening gets wet and we put the two together."

"Ha ha, I couldn't have summed it up better myself."

"I already knew how, what I meant was why ... all we've done is kiss and you feel like you're so ready to be inside me."

"That's often the way it is with a guy. It helped when I started taking your clothes off, I liked what I saw of your body in your lingerie."

"I think that lingerie might be a generous word, it's just dowdy underwear," she motioned with her hands indicating she was referring to her bra and panties. "I'm so embarrassed to be wearing old rags like these but of course I never expected that you would be undressing me tonight."

"They mightn't be from Victoria's Secret, but your underwear is still very feminine, I like all the lace on your panties and that I can see your nipples through your bra cup. And your most appealing feminine treasures are still covered, but hopefully not for much longer. That's bound to get me harder still."

"Oh my God, I hope not.

"Big and hard is good."

"It all depends on how big." Our faces remained close while we talked, my arms still around her. My hands barely had to move to unclasp her bra in back. I ignored her 'how big' reference, already fearful that she might freak out when she eventually caught sight of my thickness.

I eased her body back onto the small double bed, kneeling on the edge of the mattress for a long moment, admiring the shapeliness of her body, the curves of her breasts and hips.

I made no demand of her loosened bra, Rebecca, on her back on the bed, of her own accord slid the straps off each shoulder and delicately pulled the cups up and off to free each magnificent orb. I liked what was revealed, "Lovely, they are truly superb."

"Hardly, not at my age," she modestly asserted.

"Don't sell yourself short Rebecca, they are good and they are also very kissable." I dropped down alongside her, my mouth zeroing in on first one, then the other, worshipping the smooth slopes and the hardened nipples.

"Umm! That's so nice ... and since we are about to be rather intimate, how about you call me Becky like Ben always has," she managed to say between gasps and moans of pleasure ... a very encouraging sign.

"Okay Becky, I can do that," I managed to mumble, my words muffled as my lips suckled on her nipples.

By this time on our previous swapping adventure, I was already thrusting inside Cathy at a rapid rate. But Becky was not Cathy by any stretch of the imagination. This was a mature nervous woman who I suspect may be doing this for all of the wrong reasons. I would gain little from haste, particularly with a woman who couldn't actually utter the words sex, cock or prick and certainly not fuck or cunt.

I needed to spend a lot of time on those wonderful breasts and I did, licking and sucking away to my heart's content for maybe 10 minutes or so. While I did, my mind wandered to my wife and thoughts of what she was doing in our bedroom just down the hall. I figured that by now, she would have cum from the scenario that we saw, Ben's tongue on her clitoris. They were surely fucking now ... how would he be, would she like him? I couldn't wait to hear all about it, disappointed that we were separated.

I attended to Rebecca's breasts and nipples for so long that my lips became puffy. Finally I slipped away from those treasures and my lips slid in continuous contact with her bare skin, passing over her navel until halted by her lace panties. Just an obstacle that needed to be removed ... I grabbed them on each side at her hips and drew them down, watching intently at the exposure of her lovely pubis as the good bits came into my view. I gazed for a time upon what had been revealed, "Lovelier still," I told her.

"Benny wants me to shave or even wax, but I can't bring myself to do it," she confessed. Fortunately, she wasn't overly hairy, just a whisper of soft pubic curls. I used my hands to part her thighs and they separated willingly at my demand. I stretched my tongue out and slid it flatly into the groove formed by the slit of her labia lips. She gasped, groaning when my tongue touched her clit, sighing deeply when my lips closed over the burgeoning bud of her clitoris.

It looked and sounded like this would be quick. No nervous apprehension now, she started humping her hips up at me almost from my first tongue stroke and in very little time, her body was a seething mass of sensuality. She was very wet, and my tongue made her wetter. I could feel her throbbing and pulsing under my tongue and lips. Not only did her breathing become heavy and ragged, but Becky became loud in her appreciative gasps and moans as her orgasm neared. I figured the others could hear her ... I had never encountered a woman that vocally loud in her climax before, even Cathy. Strange that it came from a woman who, when dressed, presented as shy and demure.

Her body exploded in orgasm and I held my lips and tongue there against her pussy while the waves of pleasure washed over and through her body.