All Comments on 'Sharing the Dorm Room with Emily Ch. 02'

by VortexFishing

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still a good premise.

Sex still too fast.

When he went down on her it just happened. Boom. No preliminaries. No description of what her pussy looked like. Bare? Manicured? Hairy? Needed buildup before he actually got into the kissing/licking/sucking. Needed dialog to find out what he wanted to to to her pussy, and what she wanted him to do.

Whole discussion about how he'd want to cum on her feet. Then he cums in her mouth. Huh?

Four stars.

VortexFishingVortexFishingover 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous 1 - Thank you for your feedback, I'll take 4 stars for my first story! I'll admit it was a bit rushed, I agree with your assessment. I'm also much more of a touch-centric person when it comes to my own visualization, so I'll try to include more visual indicators in my writing. Glad you enjoyed it despite that!

NorthstarRoninNorthstarRoninover 2 years ago

Though the story may not be perfect, I really enjoyed the intimate moments that weren't necessarily sexual. Including Natalie was a good touch, the dynamic you were able to create, with Em talking about other women so openly was an element I really enjoyed. Also I appreciate the flip flop scene, that was hot af.

5 stars, wasn't perfect, but I enjoyed the atmopshere you created was enough imo

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the first story and loved this one too! The scene with Natalie was super hot. I thought he was going to cum on her feet (maybe on her soles) since he'd already came on her mouth before, but I liked the FJ/BJ combo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know you said you were done with this series, but if you ever change your mind, I'd love to see a threesome with Emily and Natalie. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was a great story man, we definitely would love to see a chapter 3 with Natalie involved, please don’t end the series, 5 stars man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i thought you were including Natalie for a next chapter. It's a pity to have it end here but the way you wrote the ending was also a nice cap to the story to be honest.

DarkhRelikDarkhRelikabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this short series. Looking forward to more. Like the other comments have shared I am really interested in the Natalie character and the interesting dynamic that she will have with Jason. Really hope you choose to continue this series. Thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You should continue the series with Natalie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous