Sharing The Pleasure

Story Info
She finds the adult channels and can't stop herself.
2.2k words
4.46
19.5k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a sunny Friday afternoon in London and you're on your way to the gym to meet your friend Katy when you get a text on your phone. You read the text, it's from Andrew, a guy you sometimes talk to online.

He's texted to tell you that he's at a conference in the city and wondered if you might be tempted out that evening. He offers to treat you to a meal. He gives you the name of a restaurant in the city and says that he'll be there and it would be lovely to see you if you can make it.

You like Andrew, he seems like a nice guy, a little awkward sometimes, but you can tell he has a good heart. You text back and say you'll try to be there but can't make any promises.

Later that day you find that you have a free evening to do whatever you want so you text Andrew "Going to try and come out for meal, not sure how I'm going to get there yet." You then head into your bedroom to select clothes to wear.

After a minute you get a text "Don't worry I'll send an Uber to pick you up, is 8pm okay?"

You text back that that's fine and then look to see if you have any stockings that match the bra and panties that you want to wear. By 8pm you look hot and ready to go. You give yourself an approving look in the mirror just as you get a text saying your car has arrived.

You arrive at the restaurant and go inside, the maitre d' looks at you quizzically and you tell him your friend has made a booking and you give him Andrew's name. He checks a list at his lectern and nods "follow me madame."

As he leads you into the restaurant you see Andrew from a few tables away and give him a wide smile. He's more handsome in real life than you expected and he smiles broadly as he sees you. You also notice that he's not alone, the table is set for three and sat at the table is a good looking, tall guy with a short beard and slightly scruffy hair.

As you get to the table Andrew introduces you "I'm so glad you could make it, this is a friend of mine, Mario, he's from Austria, we only meet up every few years at conferences like these."

The meal goes well, both men are witty and clever and always make sure to include you in the conversation. In fact you notice that both of them give you more attention than they give to each other. The conversation eventually turns to what everyone's plans are to do afterwards and both the guys fancy going out and having a drink and maybe finding a club to go to.

You feel like it would be fun so you agree to go along as well. Andrew says he needs to drop off a bag at his room before heading back and you decide you may as well all go up to the room so the men can freshen up before going out having been in the conference all day.

Andrew's hotel room is really nice, he's got one of the deluxe rooms in the hotel and there's a king size bed and a sofa. You sit on the bed and swing your legs, Andrew heads into the bathroom and Mario sits on the sofa not too far away from you while he waits to freshen up.

Mario says to you "So how did you and Andrew meet?"

You tell him that he was a friend of yours on a chat site and then just got to know each other better and started messaging each other.

He says to you "It sounds like I need to go on more chat sites!"

You laugh, thinking to yourself that he seems really nice as well as physically attractive.

Andrew appears out of the bathroom and says he's done and Mario gets up, gives you an appreciative smile and walks into the bathroom.

Andrew opens his laptop "I just need to check how my sales are doing, here have this" and he throws you the TV remote.

You flick through the TV channels and then your eyes go wide as a surprisingly graphic image appears on the screen. "Andrew! Oh my god you have porn channels! Did you pay for these?"

He looks at you a little sheepishly "hotel rooms can be quite lonely" then he smiles at you with a cheeky smile.

You inspect what is happening on the TV screen, a woman is inside what looks like a bus or van and is being fucked from behind by a man while she sucks on another guy's cock.

Andrew carries on looking at his laptop pretending not to be interested and then Mario comes into the room.

You look back at him, his eyebrows go up and he says "okay, that's porn on the TV".

Mario walks over and stands near you, on the TV people are fucking and you glance towards him and you're sure there's a larger than normal bulge in his pants.

Andrew closes his laptop and turns around to Mario, he looks at the TV and then back again and says "the funny thing is that you told me that being fucked by two guys like that is one of your secret fantasies."

Mario's eyebrows rise again, he glances down at you and breathes out "really?"

You squeal "Andrew, you can't tell people that!" you feel your cheeks flushing with embarrassment.

Andrew sits down by your side on the bed and looks at you "It is true though isn't it?"

His hand touches gently on your stocking covered thigh then rests there. You gasp but then you say, timidly "yes, it's true."

His hand is now stroking your thigh gently, you look at the TV and see a woman being fucked, a cock sliding in and out of her. Andrew gestures for Mario to sit down on the other side of you which he does.

You feel the energy coming from these men either side of you, you can feel that they want you. Mario slips his hand behind your head and pulls your mouth towards his, you kiss and you realise that this is really going to happen. His tongue inside your mouth as you feel Andrew's hand moving up your leg, lifting your skirt.

As you kiss him, you feel Mario's hand pushing inside your bra, taking a handful of your breast and squeezing it, your nipple hard and erect pressing on his hand.

Andrew's hand is on your panties, feeling between your legs. He then uses both hands to hook around the straps of your panties and pull them down your legs.

Your hand goes to the bulge in Mario's pants and you start rubbing it and you can feel his cock straining to explode out.

Andrew moves your thighs apart and slides his hand up your thigh and touches your naked pussy. His fingers gently tease your pussy lips then he rubs your clit a little.

He's gently stroking up and down the crack of your pussy and you start to feel his finger get wet as juices flow out of you. Soon your whole pussy is wet and your pussy lips are swollen and hot.

Mario is now removing your top while you're still rubbing his cock through his pants. He removes it and starts to kiss your neck and shoulder, combined with the attention your pussy is getting this makes you shiver with pleasure. you find the zip of his pants and unzip him.

Your hand reaches inside for that hot mound of flesh that is his stiff cock. You wrap your hand around it appreciating the length and girth and thinking how nice it would be to suck on it.

Your legs are now wide apart with your skirt around your hips. You feel another hand on your pussy and as Mario starts to rub on your clit, Andrew slides a finger inside you. He gently finger fucks you as Mario rubs your clit and you move your mouth down towards to Mario's cock.

Your mouth is so close to his cock and you decide to tease and play with him a bit, your tongue gently licks his shaft, slowly working your way to his shiny wet cock head. You lick him in time with the fingers sliding into you and fucking your pussy.

Each stroke with your tongue you let a little bit more of the cock head into your mouth, you lick eagerly at his wet precum. You start to properly suck on Mario's cock, taking it into your mouth, feeling it pressing on the inside of your cheeks and tongue. You love this cock in your mouth, Mario leans back in apparent ecstasy.

Andrew now turns your hips over so that you're on your knees with your ass in the air as you enjoy Mario's cock in your mouth. You feel something hard press against your thigh from behind and then you feel Andrew's cock cock pressing on your pussy.

He rubs it all around your soaking wet hole, using his fingers to rub your clit as he does so, it feels fucking amazing. Then he pushes harder, your pussy opens and his cock slides easily into you. It goes on and on sliding inside you filling you up and feeling so fucking good.

You moan audibly while still managing to suck on the cock that your keeping inside your mouth. You have a cock in your pussy and a cock in your mouth and you think to yourself how it feels. As another wave of pleasure washes over you you decide it feels amazing.

Andrew is now fucking you hard from behind and his cock feels a lovely size for your pussy. You shiver with pleasure and divert the energy into sucking Mario's cock so well you can feel him jerking and moaning with pleasure.

Your tongue rubs hard on his cock head and you have to keep swallowing all the precum coming out of him.

Andrew is also moaning and it feels like his cock might explode inside you at any minute. You squeeze your pussy on him feeling him big inside you and that throws him over the edge. He orgasms inside you noisily and your feel him twitching and spurting in your pussy. He give you a few last strokes and then pulls out of you spent.

You lift your head up and announce to them "well that's one down, now to finish the other one."

You crawl forward over Mario's reclined body until his cock is next to your pussy. You look down at him and smile, he looks like a man who's just discovered heaven is real. You reach down and grasp his cock, guiding it between your legs to your hungry pussy.

You give him a cute look and then you gently lower yourself on to his cock until you can feel him fully inside you. You start to squeeze and rub your own nipple as you begin to ride on his cock. You ride him slowly at first taking the time to appreciate the feeling of it inside you and to allow him to appreciate your cunt.

Then he grabs your ass with both hands, sits up, and then stands up and carries you while still fucking you. You hold on tight around his shoulders and keep riding on his cock as he holds you. He places you down on the bed on your back and proceeds to fuck you like that.

Andrew comes to your side and moves his mouth to your nipple and starts sucking on it. Mario now starts to fuck you hard and deep, he moves up a gear and you start getting fucked really hard. You get those waves of pleasure again, more intense than ever because of your nipple being sucked.

The fucking builds harder and harder, fucking you fast, making it almost hurt but feel so good, your pussy contracting in spasms around him.

You feel the orgasm coming and it starts like the rumbling of a freight train, getting louder and louder in your pussy. The orgasm building and building, Mario's moans getting louder and louder and he feels it too.

You're right on the edge, hanging there, it's like being on the edge of a cliff except everywhere you can fall leads to such intense pleasure like you've never felt. It feels like you hang there forever as Mario's fucking slows to extend it out.

Then Andrew's tongue flicks over your nipple and the flood gates open. You scream loudly and arch your back uncontrollably, the pleasure keeps coming and coming, you hear yourself making animal noises and feel the cock deep inside you pulsing in time with your pleasure.

The orgasm lasts like this for what seems like forever, eventually fading away and leaving you a shivering wreck.

Your eyes meet Andrew's eyes, then you look up at Mario, you roll your eyes and smile. The night is still young.