Sharing The Puta Ch. 04

Story Info
Male slave slut fucks his trainer.
3.1k words
4.6
12.3k
9
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MosheDovit
MosheDovit
293 Followers

"Good Slut! See how obedient this cock can be with the proper training! This slut can win many races for his lucky new owner. Who will start the bidding?"

The audience of female buyers gathered closer after my performance on the milking table. Heather buckled a wide leather collar around my neck, clipped a short chain leash to it and pulled me forward. I crawled off the table onto the floor, unable to stand. Naked and spent, my cock somehow still hung semi-erect, trapped by the ring still fastened around my balls and the base of my cock.

I crawled after Heather, pulled along naked on my hands and knees into the centre of the room.

"Stand up slut. Let them get a good look at what they're bidding on now that they've seen you perform." I stood on shaky legs and Heather played with my flaccid cock until it was erect. She handcuffed my wrists together and looped them over a metal hook suspended from the ceiling by a cable. I heard the click of gears moving as my arms were raised over my head and I was pulled onto my toes by a pulley. The auctioneer started high.

"Let's start at five thousand. Come on ladies, you have all seen how well he has been trained. He can cum on command, right at the finish line! This slut will get hard and stay that way for as long as you wish. Think of the pleasure he can bring you. How great would it be to have your own slut to service your every need?"

"Five." A big black woman seated at ringside spoke quietly. She was what they call a BBW, not fat, but large. She crossed her legs. I imagined my head between her big black thighs. It would be hard to breath. Her movement jiggled a chain that was attached to a leather strap wound around her wrist. The other end was clipped to the collar of a young white girl crouched naked on the floor beside her. The blond stared, and silently mouthed the words 'slave slut' to me, confident of her place in the hierarchy.

"Do I hear ten? Ten thousand for this professionally trained slut! Oh come on, you have all seen how he can perform. He will lick your pussy for hours and his cock will stay hard he whole time! No one?"

"Going once, twice, SOLD for five thousand!" The auctioneer banged her gavel down with a loud crack. It was the sound of freedom ending.

The big black woman with thick thighs and huge breasts rose easily out of her seat and strolled to where I was tethered by my wrists, on my toes, naked except for the cock ring fastened around my genitals. She appraised her purchase critically. She ran her hand across my chest and abdomen. Her hand caressed my back then slid down and cupped my ass.

"SMACK!" Her big hand slapped my exposed ass hard. She wrapped her fingers around the hard cock she had just purchased.

"Good slut. Keep this hard for me and we will have no problems." Without looking away from me, she spoke to the naked white girl crouched beside her.

"Leash this slut and bring him to my car."

I had just been forced to cum, milked in front of an audience and whipped across an imaginary finish line in an imaginary slut race while being ass-fucked. Now I had been auctioned and sold. And the whole thing had been planned by my wife, who had now abandoned me.

Heather forced a rubber ball gag into my mouth and reached above my head to unhook my wrists. I fell to my knees and my owner's girl clipped a short chain leash to my collar and pulled me forward.

"Stand up and walk if you can, slut. It's a long crawl to the car and she doesn't like to be kept waiting."

...

I have learned to become excited by the presence of the large black woman who bought me. The young blonde girl that trots along naked beside her handles me, but the presence of my owner usually means that release of some kind is immanent.

And I need to cum more since my wife sold me. My new owner increased my daily Cialis dosage. So once my cock gets hard, it stays that way till she is done with it. I am on steroids of some kind now, so I get hornier faster. She is also conditioning me. She knows I am a slut, so I am rewarded for slutty behavior, like when my cock gets hard from my ass being spanked. That pleases her and I am allowed to cum in her hand. I am punished for things like, not getting hard fast enough when she enters the room. Punishment includes having my cock enclosed in a cage and not allowed to get hard, even when she teases me.

Anyway, the little blonde with the shaved pussy is my owner's cock handler. She fetches me when my owner wants to use me. She feeds me, cuffs me, leashes my cock, works the ball gag into my mouth, makes sure my cock is stiff before I am presented to my owner, and whips my ass with a riding crop when I am too slow. She likes using the crop. She often makes me lick her till she cums. She enjoys reminding me of my place.

"You're low slut on the totem pole and I can use you whenever I like. Understand Slut?"

I understand. Anyone can use me.

This afternoon my owner displayed me in front of a small circle of friends, most of whom have their own sluts.

"This particular slut can cum in 5 minutes if I just want to see him squirt, or he can last for half an hour if I want to use him longer," she bragged.

She glanced in my direction. "Front and center Puta, let's see how entertaining you can be."

Her blond bitch led me into the center of the room by my cock. I was naked except for the cock harness I always wore. The flexible leather harness was constructed to separate my balls and stretch them away from my cock. The top part of the harness encircled my genitals like a collar. That strap had a small steel ring attached to it where a leash could be easily clipped on. The contraption made my cock and balls protrude. I slept with this on. If my owner wanted me in the night, her blond slut would open my kennel, snap a leash onto my genitals and pull until I followed her.

For this afternoons entertainment my owner handcuffed my wrists behind me. I shuffled along, pulled forward by my cock behind her slave girl; naked, leashed, harnessed; my owners white slave-slut.

The blond squatted in front of me and stiffened my cock in her mouth. She was an expert. Her tongue slid along he shaft to the base of my cock. She sucked on my balls one at a time, then moved her mouth onto my erection. Once my cock was hard enough she unlocked my handcuffs and moved to our owner's side, kneeing naked on the floor.

"Make yourself cum Slut!" My owner's voice rang through the room.

With my owner and her friends evaluating my performance, I began playing with my balls. I slid my hands slowly up and down the shaft of my erect cock. I was excited by my own erection and the knowledge that I had an audience. The shame and humiliation I felt at being on display for the enjoyment of these women only fed the tsunami of lust that washed over me. I was a whore, a Slut, a sex slave. I was there to be used, and clearly, I was choosing to do this. I was choosing be here, naked, with my legs spread apart and my hips shoved forward, making my stiff cock cum for the amusement of my owner's friends. I was here because the woman who bought me liked having a pet cock for her convenience. I was also here because the woman who bought me knew how to recognize a male slut. She knew that being used like the slut I am would only make me hornier. She knew if she controlled the cock, the slut would do whatever he was told.

I had been teased to the brink many times over the past few days, but never allowed to cum. I pumped my cock faster, conscious of the women watching.

"SMACK!" The riding crop cracked across my ass. I flinched and stuck my ass out for more, her pet slut, performing for her and her friends. My owner laughed.

"Faster Slut! Cum for me in five minutes and I will reward you," she promised.

I pushed my hips forward and pumped my cock in and out of my fist. My handcuffed hand jingled in the silent room. My breathing became labored and I started grunting involuntarily.

"SMACK! SMACK!!"

The riding crop landed repeatedly on my ass. I fucked frantically, desperate to unload. The ass whipping pushed me over the edge. I grunted and shot a jet of cum over the floor in front of me!

"Good Slut! Less than five minutes!" My owner praised me. She let her crop slide slowly down the inside of my shaking thigh. My muscles were still twitching from the over-exertion they had just been forced through. My owner glanced down at her other slut, sitting naked on the floor beside her. "Lena, clean this slut's cock."

Lena crawled to where I was still standing, legs spread, trembling, temporarily released from sexual tension. Lena squatted in front of me. Her face nuzzled my balls like a dog. Lena reached out with her tongue and drew my semi-erect cock into her mouth. She sucked slowly until it started to harden, then drew her lips along the length of my erection. The head of my stiffening cock made a small popping noise as it left her lips.

Lena smiled. She knew she was a good cocksucker, and she knew this cock in particular would do whatever she wanted. Yes, she had trained it according to instructions from her owner, but exactly how that training took place had been up to her. She had made this slut submissive to her, and that gave her control over his cock. In a very real way, this slut belonged to her too. She knew this cock would obey her slightest command.

Her long tongue licked me from base to tip, in one long, intense motion. She took the head into her mouth again and sucked gently, then slid my entire cock down her throat. Almost before I could react, I felt her lips sucking up and along the rigid shaft. The sudden feel of her teeth grazing lightly on my erection was excruciating, as she pulled her head up and off my cock. I could hardly believe she made me so hard, so fast. She was leading me to the edge quickly to please our owner. I could feel my balls tighten and I knew I could cum again if she allowed me. But we were both in for a surprise.

"You can have Lena for the night as your reward, Slut," my owner said, amused at my shocked expression. "Do what you like with her. She needs to be reminded what sluts are good for."

I looked down at the dirty little blonde whore sucking my cock. Her eyes flew open. She knew she was in a lot of trouble. My cock grew stiffer in her mouth.

"You have been slow to obey Lena," our owner scolded. "I don't particularly care what you do to get results from the cock I bought, but I will not condone tardiness in a slut. You will do as you are told until I come for you tomorrow morning."

Our mysterious owner and her guests left en mass into another room with different toys. I realized that I had no idea who owned me. No one had bothered to introduce us and I had never once heard her addressed as anything but Mistress, or Owner. We don't have conversations. She usually calls me Fuck-Slut, and I always just obey. I don't speak unless I am told. The naked, now very vulnerable blond slut squatting in front of me, constantly reminds me that I am the lowest slut on the totem pole here.

Weeks of sexual torment at her hands came instantly to mind. I grabbed Lena's head with both hands and forced my cock into her mouth. She gagged but kept my cock in her throat like the whore she was. With my hands on either side of her head, I began fucking her mouth. She was property; we were both property. We were sluts, just there for the sexual amusement of our owner. Whores, driven by our need to be owned and used. But today she was my whore.

I dragged the blonde slut back to my kennel by her hair. She whimpered as she stumbled along beside me trying to keep her footing. Back in my room, I bent her over the cage she kept me in and tied her wrists to either side. With her ass in the air I forced her legs apart and tied her knees open, forcing her ass up.

"Please! I promise I will be good to you from now on!" Lena pleaded. She was helpless. Face down, ass up, legs apart, waiting to be used. How many times had she abused me in this exact way? I used my finger to lubricate her asshole.

The tension built inside me. My cock felt like it was made of steel. I was about to fuck the little slut that had tormented me for weeks. She used to whip my ass with a riding crop while she rode me with a strap-on. Then I had to lick her until she came. She used to wake me up in the middle of the night to lick her pussy. I thought about that and squeezed my cockhead into her little white ass slowly.

Lena wept. She was being fucked by her slave. She was forced by her owner to admit that she was just a slut, not special. She could be made to service the slut she had been training at her owner's whim. She felt like the little blond whore she had become, helpless before the big black woman that held the other end of her leash, and now helpless to stop this trained slut from using her ass.

I forced my cock into her tight ass until my balls rested against her pussy. Lena squirmed on the long hard shaft violating her. I pulled my cock back until only the head was in her, then plunged the length of it back into her hole in one long, slow movement. Fucking Lena's ass was going to take awhile. I pumped my cock in and out of the bitch, listening to her whimper and hearing the slap of my balls against her slut-hole with each stroke. Still sobbing, the slut started matching my rhythm. I reached down and felt her pussy. She was soaked. The little whore was getting off on the abuse.

"You're soaking wet, you little whore!"

"SMACK!" I slapped Lena's ass. Lena yelped and strained to lift her ass higher. She might as well be the slut she really was.

"Beg slut! Beg me to fuck your slut ass!" I ordered. I sank my hard cock into the tight slut-hole between Lena's ass checks. "And call me Sir from now on, Slut."

"Please! Please fuck my ass Sir!" Lena gasped.

"What are you Lena? Show me what kind of a slut you are," I demanded.

"I am your slut Sir. I am here to do anything you want Sir."

"SMACK!" My hand spanked the other quivering white ass cheek. Lena yelped and began sobbing.

"More details Cunt!"

"Yes Sir," Lena said quickly. "I'm here to suck your cock or to be fucked up the ass Sir! I am your pet cunt Sir! I will be wet when you want to fuck me. I will suck your cock and lick your cum off the floor Sir!" I will beg for your cock and be grateful for any attention you give your Cunt Sir."

"That's better Cunt. Stop squirming, your ass is about to get its first load."

I seized both ass cheeks in both hands and used them as handles. My stiff cock slid easily in and out of the blond slut's hole. I fucked the little whore with abandon, knowing I was allowed to cum whenever I wanted. Our owner had given permission. I squeezed her ass-handles tighter and pumped faster.

Lena squealed as the pace increased.

"Please Sir, please cum in my ass Sir!" Lena felt like a whore's whore now. He had changed her name to Cunt. There was nothing too degrading for her now.

The sex slut her owner bought a few weeks ago; the slut she had been training until tonight, slammed into her ass one last time and shot a load of cum straight into her tight hole.

Cum leaked from Lena's tight little asshole and ran in rivers down the insides of her thighs. The slut fucking her could not help himself. He cleaned the small streams of cum off her thighs with his tongue. He licked the little blond's asshole until it was clean.

"Good boy," Lena cooed. "Untie me Slut." Lena understood that her slut's training had taken over. He had been allowed to cum, a rare privilege, usually reserved for a performance in front of his owner and her guests. But Lena realized that seeing the cum running down her thighs had triggered an automatic slut-response. Lena though that if she acted quickly, he would obey. The innate slut in him would take over.

It had almost worked. My cock went soft in her ass and slid out. I almost obeyed the bitch. I rested both hands on her little white ass protruding obscenely in the air, while I thought about what was happening. Then I walked around to her head and grabbed a handful of silky blond hair and pulled her mouth up to my cock.

"Clean it, slut." It felt good to have my balls licked by this little whore. "Use your lips, Cunt. Put the whole thing in your mouth." She sucked on my soft cock and licked the underside of it. Her tongue flicked out to lick my balls. I moaned and felt my cock stiffen in her mouth. She was an expert cocksucker and she belonged to me for the rest of the night.

MosheDovit
MosheDovit
293 Followers