Sharing The Puta Ch. 03

Story Info
Her trained male slut is introduced to her friends.
1.9k words
4.33
23.4k
15
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MosheDovit
MosheDovit
314 Followers

Since Mexico she has me do little things to remind me that I am a trained cock slut now. I am milked twice a day to keep me accustomed to cumming on command. I am never allowed to wear underwear unless instructed, but she often makes me wear a snap-on cock ring underneath my clothes with ownership tags attached to it. I thought about that a lot more than not wearing underwear or even being milked. She owned me.

"Walk slow Slut."

I walk slowly and deliberately past her. Naked, my ass stuck out, her cheap slut asking to be fucked. She likes to make me walk for her. When we are out, it excites her to know that I am wearing nothing under my pants besides a butt plug and a cock ring. She said she likes to watch my ass move with a fake cock in it. It reminds her that she has her own pet cock, and a slut that will do anything she says. I always need to take all my clothes off when we get home.

Is it bad to feel excited about being her slut? To admit to being driven by my cock's response to being trained. Because now it gets hard whenever she wants it to. And with her permission, a couple of her girlfriends are allowed to make it hard and use it when they want, for as long as they want. It's not about what I want anymore.

Not long after our return, she told me we were going out to a friend's place for the afternoon. I was surprised when she told me she had told her friends all about the training in Mexico and they wanted to see for themselves. I was not so much appalled as apprehensive that she had told her friends about our training week in Mexico. I mean we hadn't talked about sharing with others. What else didn't I know? I admit I found myself getting aroused at the same time.

We arrived and were invited in. I was told to stand while my wife sat with her friends. She glanced at me behind her.

"David, cross your wrists behind your back." She liked it when I moved quickly to obey.

She explained to her now very attentive friends that, by mutual consent, she had taken charge of our sex life. Moreover, she told them she had trained me to respond regardless of whether I was into it or not.

"His cock does what I want now. No more waiting for the right moment, wondering if he's in the mood or not. It just doesn't matter anymore. He does what I say because I keep him horny. He wants to cum most of the time and he has learned that I control when he can do that."

They looked at one another, amused, weighing the implications. Then they all stared at me and Heather, the tall blonde one, told me to take my clothes off. I hesitated, but my cock responded to the training. I felt it stiffening in spite of the predatory way these women were staring at me.

"NOW Slut!" my wife snapped.

I quickly stripped naked in front of her friends, and she told me to stand in the middle of the room while they inspected me.

"Look girls, his cock is already getting hard." "Spread your legs, put your hands on your head and shove that trained cock out, bitch"

I blushed and obeyed. I had been spanked before for not keeping my cock pushed forward.

"Nice job on the training," her friend Lisa said. "He follows instructions quickly and you hardly need to touch that cock to make it useable."

She told them it was Juanita's slut training session that really pushed me over the edge and made the training real.

"Feel free to touch him anywhere." "He is completely trained."

Heather slid her hand down the shaft of my rigid cock, then cupped my balls and squeezed them. I grunted but did not pull back.

"That's a good cock slut."

Heather played with my balls for a few seconds. She stretched my ball sack down with her thumb and forefinger, separating them from my rigid cock that stuck out at a right angle. Then she let go of my balls and walked behind me.

"SMACK!" I heard the slap and felt the sting at the same time. My butt tightened reflexively as she dug her fingers into my ass.

"Arch your back Slut!" I did as I was told and she continued alternately fondling and spanking my exposed butt. "Perfect, I'm going to enjoy that ass."

Lisa reached out and wrapped her fingers around my hard cock and pulled me after her. She motioned to the room in front of us.

"On the bed Slut, face down, ass up." "Spread your legs wide."

I did as I was instructed. It had been two days since I had been allowed to cum and I felt like I was going to implode.

"Can I milk him?" Lisa yelled to the next room.

"No, but keep him hard, he is doing a little performance later today. I have been saving him."

Lisa's hand reached between my legs and squeezed my hard cock.

"If you're a good little cock bitch we may let you cum later."

........................................................................................................

Later that day she brought me to her friend's apartment to play with for the afternoon. There were women seated around a milking table in the centre of the room. She led me into the room naked on the end of a leash attached to a leather strap fastened tightly around my cock and balls. My wrists were restrained behind me and she had forced a rubber ball gag into my mouth. Trained sluts were not permitted to speak. Grunt and moan yes, but nothing intelligible.

She made sure my cock, her cock, was hard before leading it out for her friends to see - her obedient pet cock on a leash. I tried to resist; to will my cock not to harden, but it was pointless. Why was I resisting anyway? Everyone could clearly see I was her slut. Seeing my hesitation she pulled on the leash and slapped her cock once to get my attention. Then she quickly stroked her cock to attention and pulled me into the room.

The audience only made the cock harder. She paraded me slowly around the room before stopping in front of the milking table. Hands reached out to stroke my thighs or slap my ass.

"Up on the table Slut."

I struggled to climb onto the table with my hands cuffed behind me.

"Faster Slut! My girlfriends want to see you perform."

"SMACK!" The riding crop stung my ass. She liked the sound it made so she did it again. I finally got my ass in the air and my face on the table as instructed. I could hear rustling around me in the room. It sounded like jeans unzipping and clothes being moved aside. Otherwise there was silence. I could smell the musky scent in the air and feel the stomach-churning intensity of half a dozen horny women focused on what was happening to the male slut on the table.

"Spread Slut!"

I spread my knees apart as quickly as I could and she wrapped her hand around my cock and began stroking it, flicking it with her fingernails, slowly moving her hand up and down the hard shaft until I was ready to scream. Then she started stroking it. I couldn't help myself. I began to fuck her hand.

"Faster cock bitch!" "Fuck my hand faster!"

I made grunting noises and fucked the hand that had reached between my legs and seized my cock. It had been too long. I had to cum soon.

"Please me and you will get to cum, Slut." "Understand?"

She slapped my ass hard, without stopping.

"Show me you understand Slut!"

I fucked her hand faster and she slapped my ass again.

"No bitch, tell me how much you want to cum." "Beg, Slut!"

Her hand released my cock. Suddenly I was fucking air, but I kept fucking anyway. They had been playing with me all afternoon, keeping me aroused, making their cock hard when they felt like it to demonstrate control over their cock and control over their slut.

I am their trained slut. So I begged.

I told her I would do anything she wanted for as long as she wanted and pleaded with her to let me cum. I stuck my ass out as far as I could and begged to lick her pussy. I was a good cock bitch.

My cock belongs to her now, but she often lends me to a couple of her friends. She actually refers to me now as 'Slut'. Her friends also call me Slut and use my cock whenever they want. I am still embarrassed to admit that my, I mean her cock gets harder when I accept that I am her slut.

My wife and her friends keep me on the edge most of the time, because they might want to use their cock anytime. And that excites me.

Being milked is at once humiliating and incredibly relieving. She or one of her friends edges me once, twice, or several times a day depending on their mood and their schedules. I'm only allowed to cum when I am milked or when I am told to by whoever is using me -- when I am performing for them. Otherwise I am kept naked, hard and well used, often multiple times a day.

So it is actually a release to finally be bent over with my wrists tied to my ankles, on either end of a spreader bar, tied apart and completely exposed. That is how she milks me. Face down, ass up, stiff cock extended in easy reach. Mostly she milks me herself but sometimes she lets one of her friends make me squirt. She wants to make sure I stay a slut.

"That's good Slut, keep your ass up."

Her fingers lubricated my asshole, and I realized she had climbed onto the table and mounted me from behind. I felt the head of a strap-on penetrate my asshole and I shoved back against it, like the slut I was, sliding all of it into me. My cock felt like it could explode, but the woman fucking me still did not let me cum.

Instead she reached between my legs and clipped a short leash onto my cock strap and pulled back on my hard cock like she was holding horse reigns. She fucked harder once she leashed my cock, like she was riding.

"Its called slut-riding Puta." "You're going to get good at it."

The crop stung my ass and I realized she was racing me -- practising.

Her friends decided they wanted to watch me cum on command, as they heard I was trained to do in Mexico. "

Fuck faster Slut, I'll tell you when you can cum!"

I panted and made grunting noises. She fucked my ass faster. Heather reached out and stroked their cock while my wife rode me. The riding crop stung my ass again. She was racing me to the finish line and I was ready to explode.

"Cum now Slut!"

Her friends clapped as their slut shuddered and their trained cock squirted cum over the milking table. I belonged to the group now.

MosheDovit
MosheDovit
314 Followers