Sharing the Sugar Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

E

I wondered if she was still sleeping, although it seemed impossible to believe anyone in the house could've stayed asleep after the ruckus Rina and I had seemingly made. I tried to listen even as Rina's tongue plunged between my lips, to footsteps outside the door, the creaking of a hinge, a sharp intake of breath, a sob...

"Hey"

Rina cupped my chin.

"Jay, where are you?"

It broke my trance.

"Huh?"

"Stay with me, papi." Rina murmured, her eyes scanning my face. She kissed me again, and after a moment of hesitation, I kissed her back. My hands wrapped around her back, stroking her skin. We stayed entwined in each other's embrace for a long moment, before Rina pulled her face back from mine.

"That was... so good." She said breathily. "I haven't felt that good in a long time."

Her thumb traced circles on my chin as she fawned at me.

"Thanks for making me feel special." She said, her voice dipping low.

I nodded. Her eyes were driving me wild. They still gleamed with a bright energy, telling me that perhaps she wasn't sated yet. That, in turn, spurred me on. A tremor made its way down my spine, into my groin and up my cock. Rina felt it, too.

"You're still hard." She whispered. I gulped. Rina's expression changed to one of concern.

"I can't let you leave like this." She said, pushing up off me. She rolled off my torso, and my cock slipped out of her, still pointing straight at the ceiling. Rina tucked her hair behind her ears as she grabbed the shaft.

"It's so beautiful..." she murmured, before taking it in her mouth.

"Hold on..."

When I spoke up, my voice didn't seem my own.

"Just... hold on a minute."

Rina looked at me quizzically, her fingers still wrapped around my shaft. I sat up, pushing off my back with my elbows. I took Rina's wrist and gently pulled her fingers off my cock. Then I planted my feet on the mattress and stood up. As I loomed over Rina, I saw her eyes trail up my groin, my chest and into mine. Then I saw realisation on her face.

I didn't need to say anything further, for the next moment she straightened up, placing her hands on my knees for support. She gripped the hem of her slip and pulled it up and off her body. She scooted close to me, until her nose was almost pressed into my navel. I gripped my cock with one hand as she crossed her arms under her tits, squeezing them together and lifting them up. She gazed up at me as I took a quarter step forward, pressing my member between the cleft of her tits until it disappeared into her flesh.

I let out a breath I'd been holding, and Rina grinned.

Placing my hands on her shoulders, I began bucking my hips. My cock, enveloped by her warm, milky breasts, rubbed against her chest, the purple head winking in and out of the top of her cleavage. I groaned as an entirely new feeling took over me, one I'd never had with her daughter. Rina's face was flushed, and she never broke eye contact with me as I tit-fucked her, even when she opened her mouth and let forth a trail of spit which dripped down her chin and between the valley of her tits. I couldn't describe the feeling even if I had a million sheets of paper and all the time in the world. It was pure bliss. Warm, slick with her juices and mine, my aching desire to melt into her flesh, to let it consume me, until I was nothing but a single, throbbing nerve, enervated forever inside of her, a secret she carried with her for the rest of her life...

A secret.

From her daughter.

My girlfriend.

Forever.

As the first jet of my warm seed exploded out of me, I gripped her shoulders and pulled Rina into me. I wanted to give her all of me, straight from the source. Tears dripped from my eyes as I looked down at her, and I saw that she was crying too. Her mouth hung open and I could see she was saying something, but I couldn't hear it. My hips bucked and thrashed against her body as I coated her breasts, her neck, her chin with my need. And when I finally stepped away from her, spent, I felt an exhaustion I had never felt before, so completely had I given myself over to her.

I sank to my knees, watching my jism starting to seep down her front. I watched, my head in a haze as she came over to me, and pressed her lips to mine. I watched, overcome with emotion yet feeling strangely empty, as she cleaned me up with her mouth. I saw as she pressed me gently back into the mattress, and lay next to me for a long while. Her lips moved and I could feel the vibrations of her words on my skin, but I didn't hear anything. When I finally came out of my trance, I felt her hand stroking my arm, and the first thing I heard her say was...

"You should head back now..."

***

The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes next was my girlfriend. E was already awake, her leg draped over mine, her eyes staring into my face. She had a dopey smile on her lips.

"Morning, stud." She whispered, sleepily. I smiled back at her, caressing the side of her face. E scooted close to me, draping an arm around me. She snuggled her head in my chest. We lay there like that for a long while, until we heard footsteps on the staircase.

"Esabella, breakfast is ready!" Rina called out. "Come down before it gets cold."

"Yes mama." E replied.

"And bring your boyfriend too!"

"Yes mama!" E yelled, rolling her eyes. She turned back to me with a grimace.

"Why, don't you want to go have breakfast?" I asked.

"No it's not that..." E replied, absently stroking my shoulder. "It's just... It feels weird, her calling you my boyfriend."

I waited for her explanation.

"I've never brought guys home to her before, because of you know." She was referring to the guilt she had previously felt around her mother, over her sexuality. E wanted to defy her mother, which meant repressing herself, just so E could tell her that she wasn't going to turn out like her.

"But now it's all laid bare. Throughout my teenage years I never thought I'd be able to openly love someone as long as I lived under my mom's roof. It's all so different now... it feels weird."

I stroked E's hair, waiting for her to continue.

"You did this." She said softly. "You made it happen. You've brought us closer together than we've ever been before." Her voice cracked.

"And you've only been here less than a day."

I drew her in. E's body shook in my embrace as she sobbed quietly in my chest.

"You've been so good to me Jay." When she spoke, her voice was laden with sorrow. "I wouldn't have come back to this house if you weren't with me. Now... now I feel so much better." She sniffed. "But you're about to leave me again."

I kissed her forehead.

"Hey, I'm not going anywhere." I said gently.

"What?"

I had made up my mind when I saw her face this morning.

"I'm staying, here, with you."

E pulled away and propped herself up on one elbow. She sniffed and wiped the tears from her eyes, which had a certain hope in them that hadn't been there before.

"You're staying?"

"I'm staying."

"For how long?"

"For as long as you need me." I smiled.

E's lip trembled and she looked away. I could tell she was looking to say something, trying to find the words. I pulled her in. Fresh tears burst forth from her eyes, dripping onto my face as we kissed. I wrapped an arm around her back and hugged her to me.

"I love you Jay." She said as we parted, a long, long time later.

"I love you too, E."

E stroked my hair as we gazed into each other's eyes, smiling.

***

I called my folks after breakfast and explained to them that I was going to be staying at E's for a while. My dad put up some resistance, but my mum understood. They told me to take care and let them know when I got back on the road again. I promised I would. When I eventually hung up, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Rina smiling at me.

"Thank you" she mouthed silently, squeezing my shoulder. I took a step and embraced her. She smelt amazing, even better than she did last night. Rina rubbed my back. I felt her heavy breasts pressing into my chest and I felt my loins stirring again. E was at the kitchen table, right around the corner. Before it got too awkward, Rina pulled back. She rested her hands on my shoulders.

"So, what are you going to do now?" she asked.

"I don't know." I replied, rubbing my neck.

"Well..." Rina dropped her voice conspiratorially, "If my daughter doesn't keep you too occupied, I have a few ideas."

Her voice was hypnotic. My body reacted as normally and as eagerly to her as it did with her daughter. I found my mind fogging up again, like it had done last night when I had entered her room.

"Like what, exactly?" I spoke with some difficulty.

"For starters..." she slid her hands down my front, grazing over my abdomen "You could take those pants off."

My cock lurched in my shorts. I gulped. Rina stepped close to me, tilting her head to one side to whisper in my ear. Her hands rested right above the waistband of my shorts.

"And then you could go out to the pool."

"Uh huh" I whispered, raspily.

"And then you could... clean it."

I furrowed my brow. Rina stepped back, and there was a wide grin plastered on her face. She brought one hand to my face and wiggled my chin.

"It's been so long since we last replaced the filter."

***

It was just a little past noon when I finished cleaning out the pool. I was in the garage, putting away the pool net when E came up from behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist, pulling me into a bear hug.

"Hey handsome" she whispered cheekily in my ear.

I grinned brought her hand up to kiss it. She reciprocated by kissing the back of my shoulder.

"Thanks for working on the pool. And taking your shirt off while doing it."

"Did you enjoy the view?"

"Mm hmm..." E purred. "I think my mom got a nice eyeful as well."

I felt a pang of guilt course through me. I didn't say anything.

"What's wrong?"

E must've sensed something.

"Nothing."

"Hey," she said, sliding her body to my front, "I really appreciate you staying back. Both me and my mum do. You don't have to do chores around the house if you don't want to. I mean, it's your holiday, after all."

"Babe," I said, rubbing her shoulders. "It's fine, really."

"Then what is it? You tensed up when I mentioned mum."

I had to think quickly.

"It's just that... I was hoping to catch some alone time with you. Just the two of us." I leaned in close to her. "Without your mum watching."

"Oh!" E's eyebrows shot up. "So it's like that, huh?"

I grinned and pulled her waist to me. I rubbed my crotch against hers, letting her know I meant it.

"Easy there, tiger." She smirked. "I think I've got the perfect idea."

"Mind sharing it with me?" My cock was starting to rub up against her mound, more blood pumping into the organ with each second.

"Well, since you just cleaned up the pool, I was thinking we could go shopping for swimsuits together."

"I like that idea."

"I knew you would." She said, before pressing her lips to mine.

"Mmmhhhh..." she groaned in my mouth before pulling back. "We have an hour before lunch is ready. Meet me at the car in five minutes."

With that and a quick peck on the cheek, E bounced away. I went upstairs and changed into a tee-shirt and sweatshorts. When I came downstairs, I saw that E had changed into a light blue sundress.

"Mama, we're going out to the mall for a bit!" E called out as we headed out. "Be back soon!"

"Okay amor" Rina called back from the kitchen. Outside, I held the car door open for my girlfriend. I slipped into the driver's seat a couple of moments later. I didn't put my seatbelt on, or even put the key in the ignition."

"What is it?" E asked me, smirking.

I leaned in and placed a hand on her thigh, right where the hem of her dress lay. With my other hand, I pulled her to me by the back of her neck. I kissed her, quickly pushing my tongue in between her lips. E sighed in my mouth as our tongues played with each other. My hand slid up her thigh, under the skirt of her sundress. When my fingers reached the valley between her legs, they found their way unobstructed.

"You're not wearing panties?"

"Didn't think there was a point." E replied huskily.

That was my girl. I grunted and grabbed the back of her skull, pulling her mouth on mine once again. My fingers slipped down to her puffy pussy lips, and met no resistance when I slipped them into her sex. E gasped and pushed me away.

"You okay?"

"My mum's coming!"

I turned around, pulling my hand out from under her dress at the last second. Rina knocked on the raised window. That was close.

"Hey you two, figured I'd catch you now instead of texting you later." Rina beamed at us. "Since you're going to the mall, do you mind slipping into the grocery store and getting me these?" She pulled up a handwritten shopping list. I rolled the window down and plucked it from her hand with the same fingers which had been inside her daughter a moment ago.

"Sure, will do."

"Great, don't keep me waiting!"

She spun and headed back into the house. E and I looked at each other, and burst out laughing.

***

We made sure to get the groceries out of the way first so we could save the swimsuit shopping for last. In the mall, E walked past a couple of retail apparel store before pulling me into a store dedicated for swim and surf wear. It was early afternoon on a weekday, hence there were only a few customers inside the store. Store attendants milled about lazily, counting down the time until their lunch break. The front section of the store had mannequins adorned in the season's en-vogue bikinis as store centrepieces. From the walls hung racks of swimwear, cover-ups, sarongs and accessories from multiple brands. There was a section for men's swimwear towards the back of store, close to the fitting rooms.

E immediately gravitated towards the racks with the two-piece bikini sets. She began flitting through the hangers, deftly pushing aside pieces which didn't interest her. She paused to pull out a pink pair which had a ribbed texture. She glanced at the tag, then pushed them into my hands.

"Hold this, please."

She pushed aside another dozen or so hangers before pulling out a coral set. The top was a regular bikini top, albeit with a lightly ruched neck which gave it the appearance of being cinched with a drawstring. The bottoms were ruched and had side-ties. I had seen models on Instagram wearing these the whole past summer. I remembered pausing for a really long time on the photos from the taken from back: asscheeks fully out, gobbling up the back panel while skinny strings perched high on the waist gave the models the appearance of having really wide hips.

"I like those." I said. E smirked, still gazing at the set.

"Of course you do." She replied, handing them over to me.

Her third pick was a geometric-patterned beige set. The top had a tie-up front and a deep neckline, and the bottoms were skimpy, little more than a thong. I was already picturing E in them, on a nice warm day out at the beach. Her skin was bronzed from the sun, the bikini wet and lightly translucent from a dip in the water. Slight tan lines peeked from behind the waistband of the bottoms. In my mind I could see her walking in front of me, my sights fixed on her ass as her two fleshy cheeks quaked lightly with her each step. I imagined pulling her behind a beach shack and pressing her up against the wall, my hands roaming her skin from top to bottom. Kissing her neck, tasting the tang of the ocean. The scent of her shampoo, mixed in with the salty sea-breeze, wafting into my nostrils. Her pleading eyes, her words begging me to stop, but her hands pulling me insistently to her. Pulling her bikini top above her beautiful breasts, squeezing and playing with them. Hearing her moan in my ear, running her fingers through my hair as I latched my mouth hungrily onto a nipple. Sucking and licking on the sensitive nub, feeling her shudder against my body. Then, sinking down on my knees, kissing all the way down her belly, leaving a lingering lick over her belly button. Looking up at her face, seeing her face screwed up in frustration. Watching her look around for other beach-goers who might discover us. Undoing the side-tie over one hip, watching the strings unravel and slowly fall away. E's hand darting to hold the front of the bikini bottoms in place, her face flushing despite her tan. Tugging on the other tie, staring up into her eyes as it too comes undone. I place my hand on hers, slowly but firmly pulling it away from her skin. The bottom, un-restrained, falling to the sand below. I grin at her, my lips already moving towards my prize...

"... Jay. Jay!"

"Huh?"

"Still with me?" E raised her eyebrows. "Stop daydreaming, we haven't got much time before lunch."

"Yeah, sure." I said, rubbing my neck.

"I found another one to try on." She held up a black set which was basically a two-piece, but had a thin panel connecting the fronts of the top and the bottom.

"Looks great, baby."

"You think?"

"I do. Can't wait to see you in it." I grinned wolfishly. I was more than half hard already from my little mind excursion, and my cock was beginning to uncomfortable strain against my shorts.

"Great, me neither." E said, turning around on her heel and heading towards the changing rooms. She threw a sideways glance at me which asked me to hurry up. The store attendant found E an empty booth. E ducked in and closed the curtains. She stuck out her arm from the side, palm up, fingers splayed. I handed her the other three sets which I had been carrying. Horny as hell, I tried following her into the booth, but she pushed me back. She peeked her head out the side of the curtains.

"What are you doing?" she hissed.

"I..." I was taken aback. E raised her eyebrows.

"Yes?"

"I was thinking... maybe I could help you pick one."

"You are helping," she replied.

"I could help from a little closer." I said hopefully.

E narrowed her eyes.

"Thanks, babe," she replied, "but I can do this myself."

Before I could reply, she disappeared into the booth.

E came out about ten minutes later. She was dressed back in her regular clothes. She grinned at me.

"Aww, don't sulk baby" she said, throwing her arms around my neck. "Believe me, the reveal will be worth it."

E gave me a big kiss, before jumping back and heading towards the payment counter. I took a couple moments to recover, then followed her. Five minutes later, we were out in the parking lot, walking to where we had parked the car. I unlocked the car when we were within the wireless fob's range, and E bounded to the rear passenger door. She had a spring in her step since coming out of the changing room. Despite my best efforts, she hadn't let me peek at the set she had chosen.

E opened the rear passenger side door and leaned over the back seat to place the shopping bag. As she did, the hem of her sundress rode up the back of her thighs. The image of E riding in the passenger seat, on the road trip from college to her place, suddenly flashed in my mind. She'd had her legs up on the dash, wearing a skimpy skirt with which she had teased me the whole last day of the road trip. Something twisted in my brain. I walked up right behind her, placing my hands on her hips.

"Hey," she half-turned, smiling. But the smile disappeared from her face when I started grinding my crotch on her ass.

"What are you doing?"

I didn't reply. I kept the pressure on, rubbing my rapidly-hardening member all over and between her asscheeks. I knew she was feeling it, because she wasn't wearing panties under her dress. I slid my hands around the front of her waist and lifted up the front of the hem, bunching it up in my fist.