Sharing the Sugar Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rina moaned softly as I kissed her. It was tender and full longing, unlike the needy, hasty kiss from last night. Her back arched up as I let go of her hands and slid mine under her shoulders. Her hands stayed above her head. I loved how she tasted, how her lips felt under mine. While E was more demanding, wrapping her arms around me, pulling me close to her when we kissed like this - her mother was more submissive, pliant, conforming to whatever I wanted to do. When I grabbed the hair at the base of her skull, she complied, turning her chin up. When I pushed my tongue into her mouth, she accepted it eagerly. When I ground my hips against her, she reciprocating, groaning. When I pulled back, she reached up with me, masking sure our tongues never lost each other. When I drew back from the kiss, she lightly touched her lips, as if already missing me. When I grabbed the bottom of her tank top and lifted it up her torso, she raised her arms so I could easily pull it off her. As I kissed the side of her neck, her hands were already undoing the clasp of her bra. When I pushed her back onto the mattress, she arched her back, offering her ripe mounds to me.

"Jay..."

Rina shivered as my mouth fell on her nipples. Her caramel areolae were covered in gooseflesh. I pushed her tits together as I alternated between one hard nub and the other. Her flesh, while not as firm as her daughter's, had a warm softness to it. Her skin felt amazing under my hands as they roamed all over her tits. I pressed my face into them, before resuming to suck and lick at her nipples. Her hips squirmed under mine, and she egged me on with her whimpers and groans. Her hands played with my hair, and her breath brushed the top of my head. I flicked my tongue across one sensitive nub and she gripped the back of my neck. She responded delightfully to each of my kisses, licks and caresses, to every contact with my lips, tongue and fingers.

A light breeze came in from the window behind me. Through the open panes I had caught the kiss my girlfriend had blown me five minutes ago. On her bed rested the basket of laundry containing many of the clothes I her torn off her body. On the sheets lay the photos I had clicked of her, of us, in the past year. On the wall above the bed hung a high-school graduation photo of her with her mum, who was currently pinned under my weight, lips parted, silently moaning my name as I savoured her flesh.

I heard Rina whispering my name, growing more insistent. I turned up to face her.

"Please" she whispered, her desire written clearly all over her face. "Please"

I knew what she wanted. I wanted it too. I wanted to fuck her on her daughter's bed.

My mouth parted from her nipple with a pop. I straightened up. My hands grazed her skin, moving slowly but deliberately down from her tits, over her belly, and down to the waistband of her jean shorts. I snapped the button open and pulled the zipper down. Rina lifted her ass up off the bed and I pulled the shorts down her legs, discarding them at the foot of the bed. Her hands found the waistband of my boardshorts. I lay on top of her, supporting myself on my elbows, finding her mouth once again. As we kissed more intensely this time, Rina dexterously slipped the shorts down to my knees, freeing my cock. I kicked my shorts off, sending them the same way Rina's shorts had gone. I ground my throbbing, needy member against her panty-covered mound, smearing it with my lust as well as hers.

Rina grunted and whimpered in my mouth. I knew she could've gone on kissing me endlessly, but she couldn't hide her need any longer. I couldn't either. I kissed down her neck, her front, over her breasts and the gentle curve of her belly, before I drew up and took my shaft in my hand. With the other, I slid aside the gusset of her panties, which was soaked in our combined juices by now. Her slick entrance looked inviting, and I stared at it for a couple of moments, committing it to memory. The puffy mound, her dark outer lips, the light fuzz of her pubes.

"Jay"

I guided my sex to her entrance, rubbing the lips with the head, letting it have a second taste of her in twenty-four hours. This was so different from last night, but also so familiar, especially as I parted her folds and pushed in.

Rina cupped her hand to her mouth and squeezed her eyes shut. She took a deep breath as I pushed on, only letting it out until I had bottomed out inside her. Her hands left her mouth and ran up my shoulders and the back of my neck. She pulled my head into her chest, burying my lips in the cleft of her massive tits. I grunted and began pumping into her. Rina's legs wrapped around my lower back, as I fucked her on her daughter's bed.

Our hips ground against each other as we found a rhythm. The mattress squeaked lightly under our weight, however Rina's groans were louder. The bedroom window was still open, and we couldn't have my girlfriend hearing the two of us fucking. My face still pressed into Rina's tits, I fished around with one hand till my fingers wrapped around the rim of the laundry basket. I grabbed the first garment which my hand could find, and shoved it in her mouth, muffling her. My lips sucked on the sides and tops of her tits, relishing the sensation of her soft skin against them. Her pussy was intensely warm and wet, and milked my cock every time it plunged into her.

It was getting to be too much, too quick. I pulled out of her hurriedly, feeling my balls beginning to tense up. Rina whined in protest. I lifted my head from her chest and when I saw what I had stuffed her mouth with, grinned. It was one of her daughter's panties. Rina winced, looking at me, pleading me to get back inside her. I cupped her jaw and kissed the side of her neck, trailing down the front of her body, down to her slick lower lips. I ran the flat of my tongue all the way up from the bottom of her pussy lips to the top, where her beautiful little nub was peeking out from the folds of her mound. I circled it with the tip of my tongue, making Rina arch up and gasp. I ran my hands over her tits, squeezing them, kneading them, as I lapped at her clit. Her hands grabbed mine as I fondled her breasts, pressing my fingers deeper into her pliant flesh. I flicked my tongue over her clit, before moving down once again, this time licking up from her perineum. Rina went wild when I put my lips around her clit and sucked, pulling blood to the already engorged fuck button, before licking and kissing it.

I knew she was close to cumming. Her body betrayed the same signs as her daughter's did: arching her pelvis, shuddering breaths, tensed feet, curled up toes. I wanted to edge her just a little further, so I pulled my mouth off her clit before bringing it down around the sensitive crown of her asshole. Rina squealed and bucked her back off the mattress. I slid my hands down to her waist and held her down by the hips. I licked the fringe of her pucker, circling it with the tip of my tongue.

"Just relax. It's easier if you relax." I whispered to her.

Her sphincter tensed and relaxed with her breathing as I kept up my anal ministrations.

"That's it, that's a good mama"

I knew if she was anything like her daughter, my next move was gonna send her into convulsions. Slowly tightening the circles my tongue was drawing over her forbidden entrance, I gently pushed the tip of my tongue into it. I lightly burrowed my tongue a third of an inch inside of her asshole, before pulling it out again. I repeated this. Once. Twice. On the third time, I lapped the inner surface of her rectum with the tip of my tongue, and Rina exploded.

Her back arched up and she let out a long keeling cry, thankfully muffled by her daughter's panties in her mouth. Her thighs squeezed the sides of my head and quivered raggedly as she went into the deep throes of her orgasm. I kept my tongue buried inside her asshole and her anal walls convulsed around it. Her fingers dug into the back of my hands painfully hard. I held my breath until her thighs relaxed, and when I lifted my head up I saw a bewildered, but deeply satisfied look on her face. I grinned at her.

Just like her little girl

I stood up, pulling Rina's hips to the edge of the bed. I rubbed the underside of my straining member against her slick, crimson pussy lips. By now, she was putty in my hands. I could do anything with her body, throw her around whichever way I liked. I had tamed her. She was mine to do as I pleased, and I was going to use her body to please me. Right now, all I wanted was a release. But I had to tend to the windows first. I backed away from the bed, towards the window. Rina kept her eyes on me, sitting up on the bed, panting lightly. I stared right back at her until I felt my ass come up against the windowsill. I turned around and peeked out the window. E was napping, stretched out on the deckchair. I noiseless closed the window and turned back to face Rina. She brought her hand to her face and bit lightly on a fingertip. I shivered with a surge of lust. I wanted to do so many things with her. A million possibilities existed in that moment. She was mine. I was going to take her, it didn't matter which way. I was going to get my release, no matter how. I was going to claim her, and nothing was going to stop me.

I walked up to the foot of the bed and pulled Rina's hips down, off the bed. She slid silently to the floor, sinking on to her knees. I pinched the sides of her jaw, prying her mouth open. I pulled out the damp panties of my girlfriend from her mother's mouth, balling them up and putting them inside my mouth. Then, I grabbed my cock with one hand and plunged the head between her parted lips. Rina immediately relaxed her jaw as I shoved my length and girth past her oral entrance. God, her mouth felt amazing! Apparently knocked out of her daze, Rina began licking and sucking my manhood with gusto. I gathered up the hair on the back of her head and pressed my pelvis into her face. Rina obviously had a lot of experience in this department, because the head of my cock almost effortlessly entered her throat. With her nose pressing into my pubes, she started massaging my balls. Her tits pressed into my thighs, her nipples lightly ticklish. I held her by the back of her head to my crotch, until she shuddered, and I pulled back to let her breathe. She quickly took a couple gulps of air, before I pulled her by the hair back into my groin.

She massaged my balls, as if she was nursing my hot seed. They hung low and heavy. I pulled back again, and this time, keeping her head in place, began pumping into her mouth. She grinned around my shaft as I used her mouth. Her tits quaked under her as she serviced my cock, creating a vacuum with her mouth, her tongue licking the underside. The sensation was divine. She was divine. She was the mother of my girlfriend, and I was fucking her tight, pink mouth the same way I fucked my girlfriend's tight, pink pussy. My head began swimming as I thought of both mother and daughter, their bodies, their flesh, their skin, their lips, their eyes on me. Desire lurked behind their pupils. Lust simmered deep in their chests. A hunger resided in their smiles. They'd give their all to me. And I'd give my all to them.

With a huge grunt I exploded into Rina's mouth. My balls drew up in Rina's hands, and she squeezed out one long spurt of jism after the other. I groaned past E's panties stuffed in my mouth, and pushed Rina's face away. My still-twitching manhood popped free of her lips, before depositing a fat rope of cum across her face. I grabbed the shaft and pointed it downwards. I deposited the rest of my load on her on her heavy tits, spraying them in half a dozen spurts before stepping back. Cum dripped off Rina's chin and drooled out the corner of her mouth. Her neck and breasts were covered in my seed as she smiled up at me. Then, she held out her hands.

I helped her up. She held out her palm. I bent lightly and spat out E's panties in her hand. Still smiling, Rina used them to wipe herself clean. Then, she turned around tossed the cum-soaked panties into the laundry basket, right on top of the freshly-washed clothes.

"Try explaining that to your girlfriend." She said huskily, wrapping her arms around my neck. She pressed her body to me.

"Oh, I think she'll understand..." I replied, pulling Rina by the waist to me. I brought my lips to hers and we kissed warmly, slowly, swaying lightly to an unknown, but entirely natural rhythm. We stayed like for a long while, even after our lips parted. Rina rested her chin on my shoulder.

"Maybe the next time I'll even get you to cum inside me." She whispered, sending a chill down my spine.

Eventually, we got dressed back up and headed downstairs. I waved to E through the glass doors. She was sitting up on the deckchair, in the middle of undoing her wrap before going to take another dip in the pool. She grinned and waved back.

I loved this family.