Sharing the Sugar Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jay!"

I wordlessly slid my free hand down the front of her bare mound and over her slick pussy lips. It wasn't the first time that E had been out with me while commando, and I knew it turned her on so much that she was almost always soaked by the time we got back to the dorm. I rubbed two fingers over her entrance, before curling them and plunging them into her sex. E gasped.

"Oh god!"

She held herself up by one hand on the back seat, while the other gripped my wrist on the hand holding up the front of her sundress. I thrust my fingers in her pussy, while applying steady pressure with my palm on her clit. I pressed into her, slotting my aching member in the cleft of her asscheeks. E writhed against my fingers, against me, but she didn't try to escape. My fingers explored her slick depths, pistoning them in and out of her.

"I want you," I breathed, "I want you so much E"

"Baby" she whispered, her voice shaky.

We were out on a public, surface-level parking lot. Even though it was a weekday and the business day hadn't closed yet, there were a fair number of cars parked along the dozens of rows. It was the retiree crowd, the stay-at-home mums crowd, the school kids who had skipped the last couple of classes crowd, there to do their shopping or loiter around during the quiet hours. Any moment, someone might step out around the corner of a parked car and catch us rutting like rabbits out in the open. But I was too far gone to care. Convinced that E was ready for me, I pulled the front of my shorts down and freed my cock. Its head was covered in pre-cum, ready to go. I rubbed the head over E's pussy lips and taint, mixing our juices, spreading it over her skin.

"I can't wait"

I pushed at her entrance and the head slipped in. I drove forward just as E arched her back. We both groaned when I bottomed out inside her. I let go of her dress and grabbed the sides of her hips with both hands. I took one look around the parking lot, before beginning to thrust. E whimpered each time my hips came together with her ass. Sounds of flesh slapping together rang out among the parked cars around us. She was so wet, her sex didn't offer any resistance to my thrusts. E's fingers dug into the back seat. Her other hand gripped the side of the front seat headrest. Her calves flexed as she lifted her heels off the ground, raising her hips to better align herself with my cock.

The early-afternoon summer sun beat down on the lot. Within moments, both of us were sweating. I turned and looked in the passenger side rear-view mirror. In the reflection, E's ass jutted out from the car, and I saw myself ramming into her, shorts gathered around my ankles. It felt like an out-of-body experience. I felt like an observer, watching me fuck my girlfriend. I watched the beads of sweat trailing down the sides of my face from my temples. I watched my nostrils flaring with exertion. I watched my biceps flex as I held on to E's hips, spearing her onto my cock. I watched my cock pounding into E's upturned sex, my crotch slamming into her pert, fleshy asscheeks. I watched...

... as a car drove past right behind us

E gasped as I pulled all the way out of her and, in the same movement, shoved her inside the car by her hips. In a flash, I had climbed into the back of the car, pulling the door shut behind me. I lay on top of her, smothering her into the back seat. The car which had driven past had pulled into an empty spot just two spaces away from E's car. Breathing heavily, I listened as the engine was cut and the handbrake was pulled. E whimpered under me.

"Shhh..." I panted.

A car door opened, and I heard the sound of boots on the concrete floor of the lot. The driver shut the door behind them. I listened for the sound of another door opening but there was none. The sound of the booted footsteps grew in volume as the driver approached E's car. Just as they were about to walk past, a phone started ringing. E and I listened with bated breath as a man's voice filtered through the closed windows.

"Hello? Yeah I'm at the mall."

He was right behind us. I peeked my head up over the back seat and saw a middle-aged man in a tee-shirt and jeans, pacing around the boot of E's car. Then he turned, and I had to duck my head lightning-fast to avoid been spotted. His footsteps approached, and my breath caught in my chest.

I was too late

The next moment, the footsteps stopped. Something crunched on the concrete. Following that, the car creaked a little on its springs and a shadow fell across the back seat.

"No, I took the second half of the day off."

E breathed raspily under me. I held my breath and counted to ten. Steeling myself, I peeked over the back seat again. I saw the man's broad back sticking to the rear window. He was leaning against E's car, talking on the phone.

Shit

"What's going on?" E whispered urgently, still pinned under me.

"Shhh... it's okay." I stroked her hair.

"Nah he doesn't care as long as the job's done." The man continued. "I can write a twenty-line piece of code that does my entire job for a week and he wouldn't even notice."

I gingerly shifted in the back seat, pulling my weight off E. I rolled over to my side, with my back against the back rest. E rolled onto her side as well and I spooned her. The stranger outside went on with his conversation. For the moment, we were undiscovered. I draped my arm across E's front, pulling her into my chest. My face was buried in her hair. I breathed in her heady, intoxicating scent. She stroked my arm. We both waited for the man to go away but he seemed to be deep into chat.

"Jay?"

"Yeah?"

"You stopped."

I lifted my head up to look at her. She turned her head slightly so she could meet my eyes. She didn't stop stroking my arm. Her face was expressionless, but I saw a look in her eyes which I'd seen many times before. She was telling me something, although not in words. Her fingers played with the hair on my forearm.

My cock was nestled between her asscheeks. Even through the shock of almost getting caught, and the subsequent anxious waiting, I hadn't lost any of its stiffness. I reached down and grabbed the base. E kept her eyes on me as I rubbed the shaft over her wet, puffy sex. She lifted her leg slightly to allow me better access. I guided the tip to her entrance and pushed, parting her lips and re-entering her. E's eyes fluttered and she sighed. I buried my head in the nape of her neck as I began gently thrusting into her.

I slid my hand down her front, over her belly, down to her mound. I rubbed her clit, making her let out a strained gasp. E wiggled her hips into me, further raising her leg. Her hands roamed over her perky tits, kneading them and playing with her nipples.

"Don't you fucking stop", she said through her teeth, "don't you fucking stop now"

I massaged my girlfriend's clit as I spoon-fucked her in the back seat of her car. Her body writhed in my embrace. Her beautiful hair gently tickled my face. Her skin felt like it was melting into mine. The man outside said something about buying a gift for his niece, but most of my attention was focused on this gorgeous creature next to me, her body, her sex, and my hunger. I increased my pace, my feet digging into the upholstery on the door to provide leverage. My head was less than an inch away from the door on the other side. The backseat was cramped, and E's knee's were hanging off the seat bench. Her hips were teetering on the edge of the seat, and she balanced herself by pushing one palm into the back of the front seat, trying to give me as much space to thrust into her. And I made use of all of it. As my pace picked up, the sound of our bodies rubbing against the cheap polyester fabric increased in volume. I didn't know how good the suspension on this car was, and if the car would rock under our weight. Rocking which would, no doubt, be picked up by the guy leaning on the boot lid. But we were both too far gone to care.

"Baby..." I panted. "I'm gonna cum"

E didn't say anything, instead focusing on keeping quiet and her own pleasure. I pumped into her with ill-restrained abandonment. I loved her so much. I loved her, and I wanted to show her that. I wanted to fuse with her, to become one with her. I wanted to give her my seed. I wanted her to have my babies. I wanted...

E stiffened up. Her body shook as her pussy clenched down on my cock. Her lips parted and she let out a silent cry. Not a moment later, I gave in, and exploded. My balls drew tightly to my body and I gushed inside her, dousing her sex with my cum. I buried my groans in the skin of her neck as my hips ground raggedly into her ass. My cock throbbed angrily inside her, and her pussy walls milked it for all they could. My fingers dug into her belly, marking her. E's hand cupped her breast, an erect nipple clamped between two fingers as we both rode out our respective orgasms.

I don't know how long it took for us to come back to our bodies. The dopamine rush of our come-down merged with the serotonin rush of our long embrace afterwards. When we finally sat up, the view through the rear window was clear again. The stranger was gone. Neither of us knew if we had been discovered, but at that point, neither of us cared. I climbed into the driver's seat and put the key in the ignition. E stretched out on the back seat, and remained there for the entirety of the drive back home. The hem of her sundress lay bunched up around her waist, and she wore a slight smile on her face.

***

When I woke from my nap, the sun was three-fourths of the way towards the horizon. It was good that I was wearing polarised sunglasses, or the afternoon glare would've woken me up long ago. My girlfriend lounged on the deck chair next to mine. Her nose was pressed into a book she was reading. I swung my legs over, sitting upright. E looked up from her book.

"Hey, sleepyhead"

"Hey" I replied, my voice still drowsy.

"Did you have a nice nap?"

"I did." I smiled, rubbing my eyes. I leaned over and rubbed her knee. "What did you get up to?"

"Nothing much. A few dozen pages of this book, in between a couple dips in the pool."

"Sounds great."

E smiled at me.

"That bikini looks great on you."

"I told you, the reveal was gonna be worth it." she winked, grinning.

I got up from the deck chair.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"I'm gonna go inside and take a leak. Then I'm gonna go upstairs and bring out the polaroid from my suitcase, because you look picture perfect."

In response, E put her book down and propped herself up on an elbow, flashing me a Swimsuit Illustrated model pose.

"Don't be too long, pool boy." She said in a husky voice.

"Right." I chuckled, heading for the sliding doors to go into the house.

"Hey" E called out. I turned around.

I love you, she mouthed.

I blew her a Hollywood-style kiss, before heading in through the doors. I relieved myself in the downstairs toilet. While heading for the stairs, I noticed how quiet the house was. Rina wasn't in the kitchen or in the living room. Upstairs, I passed by her room on the way to E's bedroom. The door was left open, and when I peeked in, she wasn't inside. I figured she'd gone out. I went into E's bedroom. My suitcase lay at the foot of the bed. I had taken in out from the car in the morning and lugged it upstairs. I had grabbed the last fresh pair of clothes I had to put on after taking a shower. The rest had gone into the laundry, which I needed to get to at some stage today, otherwise, I'd have no washed clothes to wear tomorrow. My girlfriend loved me, but she hated when I stank. I smirked to myself, imagining how mad it would make her if I wore my unwashed clothes to breakfast tomorrow morning.

From one compartment in the suitcase, I pulled out the camera bag containing the Polaroid. I had brought it to college from home, when I had first moved into the college residence. Before I had met Esabella, I mainly took photos of the landscape, my friends from school, a science project, the sports team. But, over the past year, the camera had shot photos of our relationship - E hanging out in my room, E at her waitressing gig at the college restaurant where we'd first met, the two of us at a friend's party, our recent trip to the museum, picnic dates, study sessions, a late night Uber back home from the local bar. We had made out for the whole trip in the back seat of that Uber. I smiled at the memory. All the photos I had ever taken were stacked neatly in one pocket of the bag. I pulled them out along with the camera and started going through them. I realised I didn't recognize the man I was before I met her. I didn't even believe I was a man, I'd been just a kid. I had had girlfriends in high school but E was the first one I had went the furthest with - beyond just sex and partying, that is. As I knelt on the floor, reminiscing, I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. A vision of hers in her new bikini crossed my mind, and I realised I wanted to capture and store that memory away forever in one of these photos.

I picked up the camera and whipped around. As the footsteps came around the door, I clicked the shutter button. The whole doorway was lit up in a fluorescent flash.

"Wha-"

It was Rina. She stood on the threshold of the door, blinking, caught unaware by the flash. She had a laundry basket in her hand.

"I'm so sorry" I put the camera down and got up. "I thought it was..."

Rina balanced the laundry basket on one hip and put a hand up.

"No need to be sorry, Jay. I should be the one apologizing for using up a slide on your camera."

"Nah don't worry about it. I've got dozens more." I glanced at the laundry basket. "Is that... did you do my laundry?"

"Not just yours, papi." Rina grinned. "Esa always brings home a tone of dirty laundry from the college every time she visits. You two's stuff was choking out the machine this morning."

"Ah, thanks." I stepped to her. "I can take that off your hands."

Rina pulled the laundry basket away from me.

"You might be fucking my daughter, Jay, but that doesn't mean you get to touch her underwear. At least not before marriage." She chided me. A warm flush spread across my face. I grimaced and rubbed the back of my neck.

"Fair enough."

A whirring sound came from the Polaroid, interrupting the awkward silence that had suddenly fallen across the room.

"Oh, the photo's done printing." Rina noticed. She came over for a closer look.

"It'll take a while to develop." I told her.

Rina put the basket down on the bed and peered at the other photos which I had hurriedly slapped down on the floor.

"You took these, too?" she asked.

"Yup."

She picked them up and wordlessly went through them one by one.

"Que linda..." she whispered. She took them to the window and studied each photo carefully in the light, pausing for longer on the ones which had her daughter in it.

The camera's flash went off, startling her again. I smiled as I peeked from behind the viewfinder.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm taking a photo of you", I replied cheerfully.

"Waste of camera roll..." she shook her head, before ducking her head down to peer at the photos again. She walked away from the window, sitting down at the foot of the bed instead. I went to the window and opened the panes. E's windows looked out over the pool. I peeked my head through and looked down to see my girlfriend gazing up at me.

"Hey gorgeous," I called out.

"Hey hottie" she replied, grinning. She was still laid out on the deck chair, book discarded, sunglasses on, sunning herself. She had a hand on her belly, and the other arm was draped over the top of the deck chair. A classic swimsuit model pose. I brought the Polaroid's viewfinder to my face and snapped a shot of her. She blew me a kiss. I mimed catching it, and ducked back in. Rina was still gazing at the photos.

"I've never seen her like this." She said softly, not looking up. "She looks happy, and so beautiful."

"She gets that from you."

"Oh, please." Rina said, putting the photos down. "You should've seen the photos of me when I was her age. I looked horrendous. And back then we were still using one of those," she pointed at the Polaroid, "So it wasn't the camera's fault."

I leaned back against the windowsill.

"You're right, it wasn't the camera's fault."

Rina raised her eyebrows.

"It was the photographer's fault."

"Mm?"

"Who was taking your pictures?" I asked.

"I don't know..." she shook her head. "My friends, my mother, random people who I grabbed to click a photo of me."

"There's the problem." I replied, smiling. Rina sighed and leaned back, supporting herself on her hands on the bed. She waited for me to elaborate.

"I believe that a good photo depends as much on the quality of the subject, as it does on the intent of the photographer."

She cocked her head to one side, intrigued. I continued.

"In your case, clearly the subject is top class."

"Oh, come on..." she waved a hand at me, looking away. I could see she was blushing, however.

"-but the photographers: a friend, a family member, a stranger, weren't looking to really capture you. They were looking to capture the moment. A day at the park, your graduation, a trip overseas... These moments were the subject of your photos. Had it been the other way 'round, you'd feel a lot differently about those photos right now."

"That's a great theory, Jay." Rina replied, smiling and crossing her legs.

"It's the truth. When you look at those photos of Esabella and think she's beautiful, it's because I think she's beautiful. In all those photos of her - whether we were out on a date, at a party or in our dorm rooms - the context didn't matter as much as she did. The moments were the background, and she was the subject, front and centre."

Rina looked away for a moment, contemplating this. I brought the Polaroid up and snapped a photo of her. The camera whirred and an undeveloped photo came out.

"Jay" she protested.

"Shh... just go with it."

She looked away, blushing, and held a hand up to hide her face. I clicked another.

"Stop it" she whined. She fell back on the bed, hands covering her face. I climbed up on the foot of the bed and took a photo of her from up high. I paused. When she parted her fingers to peek at what I was doing, I clicked another. Rina squirmed and brought her feet up on the bed. She pushed herself up the mattress, holding her palms up. The camera clicked again, shooting out a white square. Rina squealed and giggled. I knelt down, straddling her thighs.

"Go away" she draped a pillow over her face. I tried pulling it but she held it tight over her head. I tickled her sides over her lace-frilled tank top.

"Don't!"

Her body shook, squirming and struggling under me. I alternated between tickling her sides, her belly and her neck - the spots where her daughter was the most sensitive. Turned out the apple hadn't fallen far from the tree. Rina bucked and giggled, until she finally had to pull her hands away from the pillow. I used that moment to tear the offending item from her face, and snapped another quick photo of her. Rina grabbed my wrists and held them down. We both took a breath.

Rina's face was flushed. Her hair was a mess, and curly, golden tresses fell across her eyes and mouth. Her lips lay parted, the corners of her mouth turned upwards in a smile. My gaze travelled downwards. Her sizeable tits lay flattened on her chest, their tops forming a deep line of cleavage all the way down to the neck of her tank top. She was wearing a bra underneath, but I could still see two tiny bumps on her tank top where her nipples poked the fabric. As her chest heaved, her tits rose and fell hypnotically. I must've stared at them for a little too long, because when I looked back up at Rina's face, her eyes bored into me with a questioning gaze. Her eyelids were drawn slightly, sultry, fiery. She loosened her grip on my wrists. I put the camera down, and slipping my fingers between hers, pulled her arms over her head. I leaned over her, bringing my face close to hers. She reached up with her mouth, eyes closed. I drew slightly back. Finding nothing but air, she opened her eyes. That's when I pressed my lips to hers.