All Comments on 'Sharkbait Ch. 51-55'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
BRILLIANT AGAIN!

Keep it going Partwolf your fans (of which I am one) deserve this story to play out. Appreciate you making sure we aren't waiting long between chapters

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 4 years ago

Another excellent fun story. Looking forward to see how, or if, she finds her mate. Good adventures along the way, with enough sex to keep me smiling while I'm reading. Thanks,

SlofredSlofredalmost 4 years ago

That is a lot of promises. I hope she can keep them till she finds THE ONE. Great chapter. as usual. 5 stars. And you never know James might get lucky when some of her friends and their aunts, come to visit sunny California.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sooo

We’re out of the vamp problems, glad Vicki got to chop Alexander’s head off, after what he tried to pull on Vicki. Now where do we go from here, because I haven’t got a clue which way the story is headed, but I can’t wait to find out.

You are the best writer in this genre. Thanks for your time and effort. KS

stealthwaspstealthwaspalmost 4 years ago
Still Fire

I have a feeling we're not through with the vampires just yet. I don't see the need for Vicki to remain a virgin when it wasn't an issue for anyone else. Her best friend wasn't a virgin when she found her mate. Should we feel different about her because she's a virgin? And the decision to make James so old is wired. There is absolutely no way Hammer would have given him the green light.

I'm sorry for the negativity because I enjoyed the story. I'm excited for what's next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A little bit heartbreaking

Nicely done! Ugh, feeling lonely when you’re surrounded by people, it sucks...and not in a “I vant to suk your blooood” kind of way.

Tess (UK)

SecretLover32501SecretLover32501over 3 years ago

I wish I was as squared away as Vicki is.

I'm at retirement age now. I did get to do a lot of cool things like Vicki and the Navy characters but being that wise would have made them all even better.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

I figured she would find sharkboy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I appreciate that this story is varied in an emotional sense - not everyone finding their mates at the first sniff. It is a wise choice for the story for weres go be able to fall in love (like Timothy and his mate) or emotionally attached (like Vicky) even with others than their mates. Having normal heartaches as well as love. I feel very sorry for James (as fictional as he is), I wish there'll be more about him later in the story.

I could do with less modelling and threats, but then again it of course all that gives me more to read, so I am not really complaining.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES