All Comments on 'Sharkbait Ch. 56-65'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice to see things going smoothly 😉

Great chapter! I particularly liked Emily’s sleek moves, very well played.

Tess (UK)

RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentalmost 4 years ago
Outstanding

Loving it. More please.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 4 years ago

There are so many potential angles that his could go. I'm eager to see how it continues to develop. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep it coming

I said this for the last chapter but this story is fantastic. I can't wait for the next installment. So many possibilities, and now you are bring mermaids into the mix?!?!?!? WOW! You are either brilliant or just a little too ballsy. I am hoping the excellent storytelling continues to be brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter.

Another outstanding chapter and I'm looking forward to where PW takes us next. I also enjoyed the interaction with the two different species. I know that PW has introduced the Vampires in other stories, but now we know that other species inhabit this world as well. Well done and thank you PW.

els

Ebronco1968Ebronco1968over 3 years ago
Love this but....

The all female utopia apparently doesn't exist lol. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

sweetone66sweetone66over 3 years ago
Love your stories!!!

It seems as though each story is better than the one before... and they are all GREAT!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing your considerable talent with us, your fans!!! Will wait with bated breath for the next chapter.

May you and yours stay safe and healthy during this horrible pandemic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Set of Chapters

Very exciting set up here! I'm checking Lit a couple times a week for new chapters. Thoroughly enjoyed this one! The merpeople are a great twist. Keep up our excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Do more research on yachts

The average yacht is 5-6 staterooms with separate staterooms/ bunkrooms for the crew. So a yacht usually has 8 -9 total bedrooms. This old mega yacht should cost $2 - $3 millions and sleep atleast 18 people. She will still need security personnel and they will need a place to sleep. So the yacht that she purchase will need at least 8-9 staterooms.

partwolfpartwolfover 3 years agoAuthor
I based the yacht in the story on this one

https://www.denisonyachtsales.com/yachts-for-sale/BELLA-85-Pacific-Mariner-85-Motoryacht-2012-Nantucket-Massachusetts/7196767

Seven year old, high quailty. Three staterooms and a crew quarters, over $4m.

Brandon11Brandon11over 3 years ago
Fun story

Stop nitpicking it a great read and I’m looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant again!

Who cares whether the cost of the yacht is correct this is a story for Literotica not Yachters Weekly! its just great so keep it going partwolf.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

What ! no shark boy. i still love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I understand that a storyline may need some shortcuts, but I appreciate them not overruling the whole thing. Having complications as in real life only makes it better, and you seem to understand that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One minute Amy is holding a tablet to place an order the next she needs more help. Then she falls and can suddenly see more!!🙄

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm always fascinated about how casual "nice" weres in Partwolf's stories are about murdering humans. They live among humans, have human friends, but see nothing wrong with seducing humans and then killing them to protect their existence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES