All Comments on 'Sharkbait Ch. 66-70'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentover 3 years ago
Yes!

I feel like a kid on Christmas morning when I see a chapter posted of a story I'm following. Every morning I get my coffee and sit down to take at look and what was posted overnight. Thank you for sharing your talent and starting my morning off right today.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ok...

This background story is great and all, but it's getting old. Where is the romance? Where is her mate...just saying.

SlofredSlofredover 3 years ago

So like it or not she now will have her own little mixed Sub Pack. I like the idea. I am now waiting for the Pie-rats to show up. Love this story keep it coming. 5 Stars as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Definitely never imagined this story when reading the 'Unca Leo' story. Look forward to new chapters. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Things are moving fast

Well PW you packed a lot of things and information into this posting. I liked the way Sharkbait stood up to the Council and the other Alphas, she is a force of nature for sure. Once again you have moved the story along and kept at least me interested and looking forward to your next post. Keep up the good work and thank you.

els

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just perfect!

As a reader I’m pretty much in awe over here, the story just keeps getting better and better! It’s easy to empathise with the characters, the plot has a natural progression to it which tbh might seem odd given that we’re talking about werewolves. Everything that’s happened is plausible we’re living in the 21st century, instafame happens. When events give you the perfect storm, essentially of life being fuelled by mobile phones etc add in the internet and it all happens organically.

I love the new additions to the team and now I’m hoping the Security Chief finds someone to make her happy. The Council & Alpha Hearing was priceless in that kind of male dominated society they’re still a couple of centuries behind the rest of the world, they see females and automatically think submissive and stupid. I was expecting to hear the tag line of “if I’d been born a male then this hearing would be a non issue”. It was all handled really well.

I love your sense of humour too, breakfast at the Bellagio... “ We rolled through that thing like Patton through Sicily”. After reading the other comments it’s reassuring to discover that I’m not the only one who’s like a kid at Christmas on discovery of a new instalment!

Thank you so very very much for sharing your imagination with us.

Tess (UK) another 5 obvs 😎

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BRILLIANT AS ALWAYS!

KEEP IT GOING PLEASE IT IS SUCH A PLEASURE TO READ I AM ABSOLUTELY ENTHRALLED!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mate?

Great story as always, but when will she find her mate? I’m loving the character development, but I do miss the romance. I just hope that when we do get there that it’s not just a brief snippet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Super

This has evolved into a very different and quite interesting story.

Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I've got a good feeling

Like that's a good title for this website's comments :)

But I've got a feeling and hope that it's right, that this is a story that will lead to several spin-offs. Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think it is to be expected, that her second-chance mate will not appear very soon after the first rejectio. It is still less than a year since, after all.

Malice21Malice218 months ago

It’s very telling when I’m jarred by a sex scene in a literotica story. It lends merit to how wonderful of a story you’re telling. Like “oh yeah… that’s allowed here.” Thank you for sharing this with us, it’s amazing, relatable, humorous, and engaging. It shares a message w/o being preachy and it’s a great ride to come along with!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES