All Comments on 'Sharkbait Ch. 76: Conclusion'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
derGaertnerderGaertnerover 3 years ago

I like the sharkbait series a lot. AND you are very good at cliffhangers. Damn, can't await the new series.

DrakuluDrakuluover 3 years ago

Plain and simple I LOVE THIS WHOLE FRIGGIN STORY. Every chapter from the start. Mr./Mrs./Ms. Partwolf you have a wonderfully talented mind. I smile whenever I see a new chapter posted.

Nic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Whhhhhaaaaaatttttt

Reallly been DYING to read the next chapter...and now I have but I don't wanna have to wait for the next one. Keep it going!

CreepyDragonCreepyDragonover 3 years ago
Why you do this?

Your stories are so good I stay up late waiting for them to post. As much as I hate the cliffhangers I love them, but why do you have to tease us wolves?! Keep up the great work, Part Wolf.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love and hate

I love the story and hate the wait for more. Ha! As always, you've kept me interested and looking forward to the next part of the story!

SlofredSlofredover 3 years ago

Amazing ending. or beginning? I wonder why Ian asked "WHAT ARE YOU>" there is an interesting story behind this family. I am looking forward to finding out what it is. 5 stars

IamfirehorseIamfirehorseover 3 years ago

Arghhh!!! Just when it got good! Another well done story! Looking forward to the rest:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BRING ON THE DOWN UNDER STORY!

Brilliant read as always. you are such a great storyteller.

kyleskakyleskaover 3 years ago

Were dingoes?

Nice!

Can’t wait 😊

txcrackertxcrackerover 3 years ago
Exellent Series !

I've followed you since the first I've read the but one because of the subject matter , "Stolen something or other". And am a true follower .

As usual you left it on a cliff hanger . I hope you've already started on the new one ..Another GREAT read . 5*'s as usual

txcracker

Alphawolf774Alphawolf774over 3 years ago
Ahhhhhhhhhh

Oh for the love of Luna!!! You finally get to the part I've been waiting for and you end it THERE?!?! AHHHHHHHHHH YOUR KILLING ME HERE PARTWOLF. Keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect!

Great Ending! Now I’m excited to read the follow on story, just like everyone else.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cheeky

My comments aside from the last chapter (this is Swifthawk, having issues logging in), you've sucked me in from the begining. One of the best writers on here and thank you so much for sharing your gift with us. It's been a long time since i was Down Under and I'm eagerly looking forward to taking me back.

Swifthawk

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow, just Wow

Another excellent chapter. Your stories are always solid and exciting. Your cliffhangers, well, let's just say they are effective because now I'll be waiting anxiously for the next story to begin. Thank you and, not to be too pushy, but please share the next story as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please tell me I’m right

Ian and Nicholas are Tasmanian wolf shifters.

curiouskitten247curiouskitten247over 3 years ago
Cliffhanger

Argh, lol. I love your writing, cant wait for the next series. Thank you for sharing your talent, keep em coming!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 3 years ago

"And as far as the Council knew, no werewolves lived in Australia." Well played, Secret Werewolf Pack, well played...

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsover 3 years ago

Even though I knew what was coming, I still hate cliffhangers! Thank you for another fantastic story!

LiterKnightLiterKnightover 3 years ago

I think the fact that this chapter was the conclusion excited me more than the fact that this chapter was out. The story didn't feel anywhere close to a satisfying end, so I had a hunch you'd carry it on into a sequel series (as you seem to enjoy doing). Now we'll get to see the real glamor of mating internationally while also a minor celebrity: visas/citizenship, trying to explain to all your fans why you've suddenly picked this one Australian dude you've never been seen with before (and also, what happened to your neck?), and realizing you should have gone with filming in the Pacific after all.

Sarcasm and joking aside, I'm very excited to see the story of Sharkbait (the character) continue and see how her mating and mated life match up to your other series. Excellent series as ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yess!

I love the level of details in your story. I feel like I'm right there with the characters.

sweetone66sweetone66over 3 years ago

I loved it as usual. Can't wait to start the next one!!! You have a wonderful imagination, and the fact that you do extensive research shows.

Your fan,

Sweetone66

crazysexykool93crazysexykool93over 3 years ago

Yussssss! Loved the ending, about time our girl caught a break! Can't wait to read what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry to skip ahead...but...

Aluminum hulled vessels will indeed corrode.

Much faster that iron hulled vessels. Especially when you're in a hot canal or on a hot sea-wall where there's a lot of electrolysis in the water.

I was in the marine diesel repair/sales industry for 15 years.

I've been on many boats, on many canals and many waterways.

And Aluminum boats are not what you want in saltwater. Not unless the boat-builder has an outstanding electrician that can bond your shit properly.

Elsewise, that aluminum hull will turn to a mushy, white paste in just a few years.

Other than this little nitpick...this story rocks!

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

I love it , and glad I do not have to wait for the next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well that's a cliffhanger! Could guess him being her mate about straight away when he came up in this chapter, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OH NO! I wanted Todd from Hawaii to be her mate...

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirl9 months ago

I was worried where this was heading, but as soon as Todd was mentioned, I got it. Hopefully Down under is satisfactory and wrapping it up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES