Sharks Bite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori moaned approvingly and gently stroked her fingers through her lovers hair encouraging her on further. Paige tried to remember what Lori had done to her and although Lori was moaning approvingly and thrashing her head from right to left and back again, try as she might Paige wasn't able to make Lori come which frustrated her somewhat. Lori came to the rescue when she encouraged Paige back up on to the bed but this time with her legs straddling Lori's head so that the teacher pussy hovered over Lori's face and the Shark could crane her neck and start to work her tongue over Paige's tasty labia while Paige returned the compliment on Lori.

Paige actually found it hard to concentrate on what she was doing to Lori as the blond was generating such fantastic sensations within her. Lori on the other hand was just loving the way that Paige was readily taking her lead and this is what ultimate tipped the shark over the edge as she let go her climax; what would be the first of many that Paige intended to give her lover.

Once Paige peaked, the two swung around and lay in each other's arms for the longest time. Time had effectively stopped for both and they were exchange regular little kisses. Lori stared into Paige's twinkling eyes and said "You have managed to generate fireworks that are still bursting inside me. I can't believe I waited so long to try that."

Paige lovingly caressed Lori's cheek as she replied "I'm so glad to be the first to achieve that with you. I didn't know what I was doing other than wanting to give you as much joy as you had me although I only made you come once."

Lori smiled at her lover's words but responded "It isn't the quantity but the quality. What do you say about the two of us jumping into the shower together?"

"Mmmm, yes please" cooed Paige as she jumped off the bed and held her hand out to Lori who took the hand without a moment's hesitation. The shower turned out to be more fun than either anticipated. Once they had soaped up the other Lori's hands wandered down between Paige's legs and slipped two fingers inside her. This prompted Paige to do the same to Lori and the bathroom echoed to the sound of the two groaning, moaning and imploring each other that "That's the spot" and "Don't stop" even though there was little danger of that.

A return to the bed area made Lori suggest "Let's see what Angela left in the package to try out?" After providing a brief summary of Lori's day earlier the paper bag was up ended. Immediately the rabbit vibrator that fell to the side was scooped up by Lori as she proclaimed, "We can have a lot of fun with that later." Paige picked up the largest item and turned it over in her hand, her puzzled expression letting Lori know she didn't know what it was for. Lori took it from her and arranged the straps asking, "Are you ready to give yourself to me in the most intimate way possible?"

"Absolutely" was Paige's single word answer.

Lori stepped into the legs and brought the phallic shape up to her crotch announcing "This is a strap on dildo, I'm going to fuck you with it." Paige's eyes widened but she gave a single nod of acknowledgement. Lori gave her lover a brief kiss before ordering her "Get on the bed on your hands and knees." This was a subservient position that Lori rarely adopted for her husband but she wasn't to know that Paige regularly adopted this pose with her husband Jim.

Paige's taller height ensured that her pussy was presented at the perfect height for Lori who positioned the head of dildo and then pushed forward. Paige threw her head back and groaned approvingly in a long deep sound; this felt good, way better than she imagined a cold piece of plastic could feel.

Lori took hold of a fistful of Paige's long curly brown hair as she started to buck her hips back and forth, basically using Paige's hair as a reign. "How does it feel. The woman I bought the firm from designs them all herself?"

Paige's response was to gasp and them reply "It feels fabulous, it's ribbed in all the right places. I think you need to pay her a bonus." She couldn't see Lori's expression but if she could, it was a picture of satisfaction. The stars had aligned the day that the company appeared on Lori's radar looking for investment funds, Paige winning her award and placing them both in Boston when this snowstorm hit. Lori altered her angle of thrust and every so often the dildo would grate along the underside of Paige's clitoris, hitting Paige's g-spot, making the dark haired teacher wail as her orgasm hit. Once Lori had let go of Paige's hair so that she could firmly grip the teacher hips Paige dropped her face onto the bed and Lori could just about hear her mumble "Oh god, please forgive me Jim but she owns this pussy now."

Lori's expression showed delight in having generated such a reaction but her gaze wandered over to the contents of the upturned bag. She pulled out of Paige, making the teacher groan in disappointment. The tube was quickly extracted from the box and applied along the length of the dildo. Lori then got back in position asking Paige "Are you my bitch now?"

"Yes, yes, oh god yes" Paige groaned back as she felt Lori get back into position. However, the Shark's focus wasn't on Paige's abused pussy, instead she looked higher and having crouched behind Paige, was able to drive the plastic cock inside Paige's puckered backdoor. "Oww, wrong hole" Paige was just able to gasp as Lori took another handful of Paige's hair.

"No, it's the right hole" Lori stated, adding "Have you ever been fucked up there before?" The best Paige could do was shake her head, or as best she could in Lori's grasp. "You're going to give up your final cherry to me aren't you?"

"Yes, yes. My ass belongs to you now. No-one is getting anywhere near it apart from you" Paige exclaimed excitedly as the initial pain was dissipating her next statement gave Lori reason to pause, "You can do whatever you want to me as long as you keep making me come really hard." The pause didn't last too long but Lori wrestled Paige around so she lay on her back with her feet around the blondes ears. She quickly reinserted the strap on into Paige's butt but then made a grab for the rabbit vibrator which she inserted into Paige's moist excited pussy.

The teacher gave an incredulous "Oh" that migrate to an "Ooh" when Lori turned her head and started to suck on Paige's big toe at the same time as her hand dropped to diddle the teacher's clit. The triple sensations of the ribbed dildo shuttling in and out of her anus, the vibrator buzzing away inside her with just the thin membrane separating the two combined with Lori's fingers strumming her clit made Paige convulse once more. Earlier, she had doubted that she couldn't possibly come anymore spectacularly as when Lori started tonguing her sphincter but she was obviously wrong as she bucked and writhed on the bed.

Lori withdrew and lay down beside her lover so that she could hold Paige tightly. At least this time Paige recovered a little quicker as Paige rolled over to lay in Lori's arms while they kissed enthusiastically. Lori had one last act she wanted to perform and so slipped down from the bed to kneel between Paige's outstretched legs and proceeded to work her tongue over every crease and crevice of the tangy pussy before her.

Paige had wondered if they were destined to roll into a sixty nine so they could Paigeper each other but Lori pulled back and, as she re-lubed the dildo, announced "I want to see you riding your backdoor up and down my plastic dick." Paige gave an excited squeak as she jumped up so that Lori could lie down on the bed with the dildo pointing skywards. The teacher made like work of slipping her ass down its length and was getting into this new dynamic despite the fact that she would have previously deplored the act.

This is the point that Lori was able to enact the final dynamic -- for now anyway -- so that Paige could show her devotion. Lori reached out her hand for the final item that had fallen out of the paper bag. It was a pair of nipple clamps attached by a chain between them. Paige's mention of her sensitive nipples and her earlier reaction to Lori's treatment meant that the blonde just had to try this one last toy. Paige's nipples stood out erect and just screaming out for attention. When the first clamp was attached Paige gave an anxious mewling sound and twisted away but all that meant was that Lori could attach the final clamp and Paige sighed heavily at the twin sensation. "Ride me" was Lori's instruction and the other woman responded accordingly.

The chain had started to jump and flop about as Paige rode her anus along the dildo and Lori took hold of the chain and gently tugged at it so that both nipples were receiving the same sensations. Lori's final action was to reach for the vibrator with her free hand and after switching it on, trained the point onto Paige's clitoris. The dark haired teacher humped and writhed, turned and twisted, all the while gasping and groaning at the four point assault. By now Lori could work out when Paige was about to climax but this even caught her by surprise. She saw Paige's labia gape in reaction but then an arch of Paige's pussy juice rose into the air and managed to reach the blonde's chest and chin. This a first for both woman and it managed to underline to Paige just how much she needed Lori in her life.

Paige collapsed forward to lay on top of Lori but this time Lori couldn't rouse her. Lori rolled on her side to dislodge the comatose Paige and after removing the strap-ons harness and cradled her lover in her contented sleep. The lovers remained like this until mid-morning of the following day when their respective phones announced that runways had been cleared and that they needed to get a wriggle on -- but not before they were able to bring each other off while Lori sat her pussy on Paige's face while the blonde could reach forward and repeat the gesture on Paige.

What had started as a disappointment for Lori had transformed into a whole new life for her. Where the future would lead could never be predicted but she was safe in the knowledge that Paige would keep her mouth shut and having offered to double her initial investment, it would ensure that Paige and Lori would be in regular contact.