Sharon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a woman in Tibbits' office when Sharon and Ron arrived. Tibbits introduced her as Detective Rhonda Saunders. She worked the district where the Dominion Paradise Club was located. Saunders gave Sharon and Ron some background on the Club and its surrounding neighborhood. She told Sharon, "I'll drive you over there and let you out a couple of blocks away."

Tibbits broke in, "We have no reason to think that anyone at DPC knows who you are or expects you at the Club so we're safe having an officer take you over. Someone may follow you, so you'll have to get a cab when you leave."

"That won't be a problem in that neighborhood no matter when you leave," Saunders added.

Tibbits told Sharon, "We've never had any reports of violence at DPC. Still, we can't be too careful. Keep your phone close at hand. If you feel threatened, dial 9-1-1. I've arranged for a couple of patrol units to stay within three or four blocks of DPC from the time you go in until you come out. Of course, we can't risk you taking any monitoring equipment in with you." Tibbits laughed, "I guess what happens at DPC stays at DPC." He paused. "I'll be here until you leave DPC. I'll give you my personal cell number. Call me when you're safely away."

Saunders said it was time to go. Sharon stood up. Saunders, said, "Lose the jacket, that's not the Club's style." Sharon stood, perplexed for a moment about what to do with her best business jacket. Finally, she handed it to Ron.

Saunders took Sharon in her personal car. As they were driving, Saunders asked, "Nervous?"

"Yeah," Sharon said.

"You'll be ok," Saunders said. DPC doesn't tolerate people being forced into anything, bad for business."

"Great," Sharon said sarcastically.

They drove on. As they neared the drop-off point, Saunders said, "Actually, I envy you a bit. I've only been in the lobby at DPC. It's quite elegant. I've heard that the rest of the Club is a lot of fun.'

"If it's fun," Sharon asked, "why not go?"

Saunders laughed. "My boss would have me on discipline, if not out of the Service, if he found out that I'd gone to Dominion Paradise Club. You're going under orders." Saunders pulled to the curb. As Sharon got out of the car, Saunders called "Have fun."

Although she felt like her shoes carried 100-pound weights, Sharon put one foot after the other in the direction Saunders had told her to take. Sharon turned a corner and walked another block. When she reached the point where she expected the Club to be, she looked around. She didn't see anything that looked like a sex club. All she saw was a very stolid, old-looking stone building with a lighted entry way. Thinking that she'd have to ask directions, Sharon reluctantly went up the few steps from the street. Outside the door, she saw a tasteful brass plaque bearing the words Dominion Paradise Club. The understated entrance surprised Sharon. Her second though was "Oh shit! I'm here!"

It took an act of will for Sharon to open the door to the Club. The inside was clean and tasteful, if modern in contrast to the exterior. Directly ahead of her was a desk with a computer screen. The woman standing at the desk was tastefully made up and wore an elegant beige evening dress. "May I help you?" the woman asked.

Sharon hesitantly asked if she could visit the Club. The woman seemed genuinely pleased. "Is this your first time with us?" the woman asked.

"Yes, it is," Sharon said.

The woman handed her a form. "I just need you to fill out this membership application and I need to see a photo ID." Sharon completed the form, which only asked for her name, home address, local address, birth date, and e-mail address. They had decided that Sharon would use her real name and information. No one had any reason to know she was police, and it was much easier than creating a fake ID.

Sharon handed the completed form and her BC driving license to the woman behind the desk. The woman typed Sharon's information into the computer, gave back the license, and said, "Welcome to Toronto. We're pleased that you've chosen to spend some of your time in the City with us. The membership fee for women is $40.00. That membership is valid through this Sunday. We offer longer memberships, but I doubt that you're interested. Would you like to put the membership on your card? I'll also need your card for any food or drink you order."

Sharon handed over her credit card. The woman returned it with a plastic membership card. "Use that to charge food or drink. If you stop back here when you leave, we'll be pleased to give you a receipt showing all of your charges."

"Thank you," Sharon said.

"Since this is your first time, let me explain a few things. Behind me is our first-floor bar. Our gourmet dining room is to the left off the bar. Clothing is required on the first floor. A lot of people have a drink or two on this floor before they go on up. The second floor is, primarily, our dance bar. The locker room is also on two. Clothing is optional on the second floor. Playrooms are on the third floor. You'll figure those out on your own. Nudity is expected on the third floor. Our pool is on the roof. It is open any time the Club is open. You can get drinks there, but we stop food service at 4:00 p.m. Nudity is mandatory in the pool area."

Hearing "nudity expected" and "nudity is mandatory" elevated Sharon's pulse. She only half heard the woman explain that "everything is consensual. No means no here. Crude, rude, and offensive conduct are not tolerated and will result in immediate expulsion from the Club. There are staff on every floor. Please let them know if there are any problems. Any questions?" Sharon shook her head numbly. "Enjoy yourself," the woman said.

Sharon walked away from the desk and into the first-floor bar. There were chairs at the bar and a few freestanding tables. Sharon wasn't abstemious, but she also wasn't a big drinker. She knew she'd have to watch herself, but she needed a drink badly.

Sharon sat at the bar, setting her small clutch purse on the bar. The bar was tended by an attractive woman in a dark evening dress. Sharon ordered a vodka tonic. She had just taken her first sip when a redhead in a bright green dress sat beside her. After a moment of silence, the redhead asked, "First time?"

Sharon nodded and said, "Yes."

The redhead smiled. "Me too, she said. "I could tell because you look as nervous as I feel. I'm Tracey."

Sharon was annoyed that her nervousness was so obvious. "My name is Sharon," she said.

"Are you from around here?" Tracey asked.

"No, Vancouver," Sharon replied.

"What brings you here?" Tracey asked.

"No specific reason," Sharon said. "I heard about the Club. Curiosity, I guess. What about you?"

"Curiosity, although of a different kind," Tracey said. "I've lived with a guy the last two years. Only did what he wanted to do. I was completely faithful. A couple of days ago, I found out he's been fucking one of my so-called friends for the last eight months. We split up. I'm curious to see what else life offers. This place is so far from anything Kent would do that it seemed like a good start."

"I'm sorry to hear that," Sharon said. Tracey was a bit more talkative than Sharon preferred. She attributed that to nerves. Still, it beat having some old man drooling on her. So far, Sharon hadn't seen any old men.

Sharon listened to Tracey talk on as the two women finished their drinks. Putting her glass down, Tracey said, "I'm ready for the second floor. Please come with me. I could use the moral support."

Sharon hadn't seen anything of interest, so she said, "Ok." The two women stood.

"That dress looks fantastic on you," Tracey told Sharon.

"Thank you," Sharon replied. She looked at Tracey who was very pretty. Her dress had a plunging neckline which showed a little of the tops of her breasts, larger than Sharon's, and some freckles on her chest. As Sharon followed Tracey up the steps, she noticed that Tracey's dress was tight and that she had an attractive rear end.

The steps ended just outside a large room in which dance music was playing. The lighting was lower than on the first floor. In one corner was a narrow bar with no chairs in front of it. Instead, there were tall tables and chairs around the perimeter of the room. Several people were dancing in the center of the room.

Sharon went to an unoccupied table. Tracey went to the bar and came back with two more drinks. Sharon reminded herself that she needed to be careful about the booze. As she sipped her drink, Sharon's attention was drawn to a tall blonde with big breasts dancing in the center of the dance floor. All she wore was a thong as did the man she was dancing with. They looked very happy.

After Sharon had watched the nearly nude dancers for several moments, Tracey said, "That's the challenge, isn't it?"

"Challenge? What do you mean?" Sharon asked.

Tracey nodded toward the topless dancer. "The challenge is to be as free as her and have the fun she's having."

Without responding, Sharon looked back at the dancer. Sharon had never gone bare-chested in public. This woman was. Not only was nothing bad happening to her, she seemed to be having a wonderful time. A rogue thought entered Sharon's mind: "I'm in a strange town. I don't know anyone here and I'll be back in Vancouver in a few days. What if...?" Sharon quickly suppressed the thought. She was a police officer. She couldn't take clothes off in public, even if she was in a place where people came to take their clothes off.

Sharon and Tracey slowly finished their drinks. Tracey got two more. "I need to be careful," Sharon thought again. She was still drawn to the woman on the dance floor, who seemed to have inexhaustible energy. When the song ended, the couple in thongs left the dance floor and joined a clothed couple at a table. The four of them were laughing and smiling. Sharon saw a new couple step onto the dance floor. The man was in slacks and a button-down shirt, looking like he'd come from work in one of the Bay Street towers. The woman was shorter with a cute face and long brown hair. She wore a "peasant" blouse and a long skirt. As the music started, she raised her arms straight up over her head. The man grasped her blouse, pulling the bottom out of her skirt. He lifted the blouse over her head. The woman wasn't wearing a bra. Her smart, pert breasts were on full display.

If a guy tried to take Sharon's top off in public, she'd kick him in the balls. This woman seemed to enjoy being exposed. Sharon watched as the couple continued to dance. The song finished. As the next song started, the woman turned her back to her date. He reached out for the waistband of her skirt and undid something. The skirt fell to the woman's feet. She kicked it off the dance floor and turned to face her date. She was wearing only a very small pair of seemingly transparent panties. Her eyes gleamed and she was smiling broadly. She hugged her date, gave him a kiss, and undid his belt buckle. "Damn," Sharon thought, "that woman is enjoying be stripped in front of other people. Is it that much fun?"

Sharon and Tracey stayed in the dance bar for about an hour. Abandoning her earlier talkativeness, Tracey hadn't said anything for over twenty minutes. That was fine with Sharon. It gave her time to observe. She didn't see any signs of drugs.

Sharon didn't notice, but Tracey had resolved her own dilemma. To Sharon, Tracey said, "We're here. We paid the money. I guess we ought to check out the third floor."

Sharon had been thinking too. She looked at Tracey, who gave her a nervous smile. "I guess we should," Sharon answered.

"We're going to have to take something off," Tracey said.

"I know," Sharon replied. She was shocked at how eager that sounded.

The two women walked out of the dance bar and followed a discreet sign to the locker room. Just before they opened the door, a nude couple came out, smiled at them, and started up the steps past the locker room. "They seem pretty happy," Tracey said.

Tracey and Sharon went into the locker room. There were spotless wooden benches mounted below wood paneled lockers about four feet tall. Sharon and Tracey stopped in front of two that still had keys in them. Each woman opened a locker and sat on the bench to remove their shoes. Standing again, Tracey slowly turned her back to Sharon and said, "Uh, well, uh, could you help me with this zipper?" Sharon undid the clasp behind Tracey's neck and pulled the zipper on her dress all the way down. Sharon saw the hooks of a red bra on Tracey's back and the top of a pair of red panties. Sharon reached behind herself, undid the clasp on her own dress. Sharon reached down for the hem of her dress and pulled it off over her head.

Tracey turned to look at Sharon as Sharon was hanging her dress up in the locker. Sharon was wearing the almost transparent black lingerie she'd bought with Ron the day before. "Damn girl," Tracey said, "You have a smoking body!"

Sharon was genuinely flattered. She was starting to like Tracey, who didn't seem at all like the kind of person Sharon expected to meet at a sex club. Tracey said, "I think we're ok going to the third floor in underwear."

Sharon thought for another couple of minutes. No one official was watching her. As Tibbets had said, what happens in this club stays in this club. This was the perfect opportunity to indulge a naughty side that Sharon was just realizing she had. She also wondered whether she'd feel the joy she saw in the faces of the two women on the dance floor.

Sharon reached behind herself and unhooked her bra. "I think I want the whole experience," she said. "Who knows whether I'll ever be back or have this opportunity again." Sharon didn't feel drunk, but she wondered if that was the alcohol talking. Whatever, she wanted to take her bra off and did.

"Good girl!" Tracey said. "You're giving me backbone!" Tracey took off her bra, revealing large, freckled, very nicely shaped breasts.

Sharon and Tracey stood facing each other for a moment, wearing only their panties. Sharon put her hands inside the waistband of hers and said, "Why not?" She pushed the panties off her hips, down her legs, and stepped out of them gracefully. She was scared but excited as she put her panties in the locker, shut the door on her clothes, and locked it. All Sharon wore was the elastic band around her wrist that had the locker key.

Tracey said, "You are stunning naked." Again, Sharon was pleased but not sure why. Tracey looked very good naked too. Sharon had never had any desire for another woman, but she had an urge to reach out and touch Tracey. She stifled that.

Tracey and Sharon each grabbed a folded towel from a stack as they stepped out of the locker room. A clothed couple was walking down the hallway towards them. Sharon was shocked to realize that she was happy the two strangers were seeing her completely naked.

Climbing up the steps with nothing on was a new experience for Sharon. She was naked in the kind of place she'd been taught people don't go naked. The heavens hadn't opened. No lightening had struck her. It was an exciting feeling. Tracey was leading them up the steps. Sharon thought that Tracey's ass looked even better naked than it had in her tight dress. Then, Sharon thought "Oh my God!"

The stairway ended in a hall. To the right were several doors. To the left was an open doorway. Sharon and Tracey went left. They entered a large room, bathed in a red light. You could see clearly, but it gave things a surreal cast. There was a piece of furniture in the center of the room like a large sofa only with no arms or back. It appeared to be upholstered in some slick material like vinyl. A nude couple was fucking on a towel on the sofa. Around the walls of the room, several nude people were standing and watching. The watchers were a mixed group of men and women. Sharon noticed that most of the men were either fully or partially hard.

The couple on the sofa were both a bit fat and not erotic in themselves. However, Sharon thought that the fact that they were having sex in public, apparently wanting to be watched, and that a group of naked people was watching them, was incredibly erotic. Sharon stood, taking in this utterly new scene with fascination.

Sharon felt a hand on her hip. She looked and saw that it was Tracey's hand. Tracey was looking in Sharon's eyes, smiling. After a moment, Tracey reached out and took one of Sharon's nipples between her thumb and forefinger. That was when Sharon realized that her nipples were very hard. Sharon could also feel herself getting moist between her legs.

Sharon knew that she should take Tracey's hand away from her breast, but Tracey was gently rolling Sharon's nipple between her fingers, which felt very nice. Tracey used her other hand to place one of Sharon's hands on her own breast. Sharon couldn't remember ever touching another woman's breasts before. She was surprised how nice Tracy's breast felt, firm and soft at the same time; and very warm. Sharon took Tracey's nipple between her fingers and tried to imitate what Tracey was doing to her.

Tracey softly said, "May I?" Sharon nodded. Tracy put her hand between Sharon's legs. Sharon shifted to give Tracey's hand more room. Sharon could feel Tracey's finger tracing along the lips of her vagina. That felt good too. Tracey stopped for a moment and held her moist finger up for Sharon to see. "Having fun?" Tracey asked.

"Yes," Sharon answered. Her voice had a huskiness she'd never heard from herself before. Tracey lowered her hand down again and took Sharon's clit between two fingers. That felt wonderful! Sharon and Tracey kissed each other very briefly on the lips. Sharon was no longer paying any attention to the rest of the room, but she did note the sounds of the couple on the sofa having their orgasms.

When the sofa was empty and had been wiped off, Tracey took Sharon's hand and led her to the center of the room. Tracey positioned Sharon so that the backs of her knees were against one end of the sofa. "Lie and your back and spread your legs," Tracey said softly. Sharon did as Tracey asked. She realized that the people standing against one part of the wall were seeing parts of her no one had seen before. That gave Sharon a warm feeling.

Tracey knelt at the end of the sofa between Sharon's legs. She leaned until her lips were millimeters from Sharon's vagina. Tracey blew a warm breath on Sharon. That felt nice. When Tracey began licking her, Sharon felt better. When Tracey started sucking Sharon's clit, Sharon felt things she'd never felt before. She didn't know how to describe the sensations, but she didn't want them to stop. Sharon felt Tracey's tongue probing inside her vagina. Tracey's tongue flicked one spot inside Sharon and Sharon felt something akin to an electric shock, but a very pleasing shock.

Sharon forgot about where she was and the people watching. Sharon was totally focused on the wonderful sensations in her pelvis. She knew she was breathing harder. She could feel her heart rate increasing. Her breathing and pulse were fast like she was swimming, but swimming never felt like this.

Involuntarily, Sharon began bucking her hips. Tracey's mouth and tongue never lost contact. Sharon had lost all control of her own body. She started to feel like something was about to explode insider her. Suddenly, it did. Sharon's vision went away as the most intense warm, pleasurable sensation she'd ever felt engulfed her. She couldn't feel it in her throat, but she heard herself scream. The only part of her body she felt was her vagina. She hoped it would feel that way forever.

Tracey had moved away from her, but Sharon still lay on the sofa with her legs wide apart. Looking around the room, she could see naked men and women looking at her, smiling, completely approving of what Sharon had just experienced. Sharon had thought that she'd had orgasms before with her ex-boyfriend. None of those remotely compared to the sensations Tracey had caused.