Sharon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron worked to Sharon's beltline, stopped, and asked, "Do you want me to do your hips?"

"Please." Sharon replied.

The feeling of Ron's hands on Sharon's butt thrilled her. It had been a very long time since a man had touched her there, and no one had touched her with the care and tenderness Ron was showing. Sharon held her breath for a second when she felt Ron spreading her butt cheeks. "Sorry," Ron said, sensing her hesitation, "sun gets everywhere and burning these sensitive areas really hurts." Sharon relaxed. She wanted Ron to touch every part of her body.

Finished with the sunscreen, Sharon and Ron grabbed folded towels from the stack by the door and stepped outside the locker room. Ron pointed at the stairs and said, "You lead. You've been here before."

When Sharon was in Force headquarters clothed and was going upstairs with a man behind her, she assumed that the man was looking at her butt which annoyed her. Going up the stairs at DPC with her butt bare, Sharon was hoping that Ron was looking and, even more, hoped that he liked it. As they reached the third floor, Sharon said, "These are the playrooms." She continued up the shorter flight of steps to the door out to the pool.

It was another warm, sunny day. Most of the chairs around the pool were already taken. However, Ron pointed out two empty lounger chairs in the far corner, next to chairs occupied by a man and a woman. Sharon and Ron walked to the chairs. Ron asked the couple (at least they looked like a couple) whether the empty chairs were taken. The woman raised her sunglasses, looked at Ron, smiled, and said, "No, they're free. Please take them before someone else does."

Sharon and Ron spread out their towels. Ron let Sharon take the chair closer to the woman of the other couple. Ron took the chair farther away, which was separated from the chair to his right by a small planter.

The woman next to Sharon looked to be in her late twenties or early thirties. She had wavy black hair and a pretty face. Her body, on full display, had probably been very good a few years before but now had some extra bits of flesh on her belly, hips, and thighs. Her large breasts appeared natural. The man next to her had neatly cut short dark hair, was clean shaven, and had very little body hair. Like the woman, he had a few extra pounds around his middle.

Sharon and Ron lay on the lounge chairs. Almost before they were settled, the black-haired woman said, "Hi. I'm Carol Symonds. This is Mike Booth. We're not married but we've been together about four years."

Sharon was struck by the fact that Carol had given first and last names. Her previous experience at DPC was that people used first names only. Sharon knew the names could easily be false. However, the fact that Carol had volunteered their full names gave Sharon a sense that the couple was trustworthy.

Sharon and Ron introduced themselves, using their real first and last names. Carol seemed to want to talk. Sharon and Ron were fine with that since it might help confirm or deny that drugs were being sold at DPC. Carol and Mike were from Mississauga, a bit north of Toronto. Carol was a lawyer specializing in real estate. Mike was an architect. They had been coming to DPC at least once every couple of weeks for about 18 months.

"What got you started coming here?" Sharon asked.

Mike chuckled. "It was really a dare. Carol saw an article about this place in the Globe and Mail. She read it to me and said, 'I bet you'd never go there.' I couldn't let that pass. I called the Club, got some information, and found a hotel room for the following Saturday night. I thought Carol would either back out at the last minute or we'd come in, look around, be disgusted and leave. I expected that we'd get dinner and barhop, maybe in Yorkville."

Carol took up the story. "As we were coming here, I was scared as shit; but I'd dared Mike. I couldn't back out. The outside of the building lowered my panic a little, but it was all I could do to step inside."

Carol took a sip of her drink. Mike resumed the story. "We were both shocked by how elegant the reception area looked. Cassie was behind the desk. She was friendly and professional. We paid the fee and went into the first-floor bar for some liquid support."

Carol cut back in. "After a couple of drinks, we decided that we'd paid the money so we might as well at least look around. It was daytime so no one was dancing. We knew that you were supposed to undress to go to the third floor, so we went into the locker room. Mike stripped down to his briefs. I kept my bra and panties on."

Mike resumed. "There were people in the playrooms on three. We didn't have the courage to look there yet. We went up the last steps and looked out the door at the pool."

"It was a bit like today, maybe not as sunny," Carol said. "There were about as many people out as today. No one had a stitch on. They were laughing, drinking, moving around; just looking like they were having a great time."

"I started to open the door to go out in my briefs," Mike said, "but Carol pointed out the nudity mandatory sign. That was a tough one. We'd have to go back to the locker room on two, take off our clothes, and walk back up two flights naked."

"By then," Carol said, "I really wanted to try it. I mean, the only times I'd ever been naked around other people were with a couple of boyfriends and girls in the shower room at school or my health club. I felt like the people out here were enjoying something I was missing out on. Anyway, we did it and got hooked."

"What hooked you?" Sharon asked, although she thought she already had an idea.

"I guess," Mike said, "part of it was breaking the taboo. We're all taught that you don't let people see certain parts of your body, aren't we?"

"This place is really like an oasis, a safe place," Carol said. "I mean, I have a nice body, well used to at least. If I want to show it off, what's the harm in that? If someone sees my tits or my ass or my pussy and likes what they see, that's flattering. As for the sex, well, sex is the most pleasurable thing people can do together. Having sex with your partner is a very strong declaration of how you feel about each other. Sex is one of the greatest things in life. I don't get why we're taught that sex can only be done in a dark room under the covers."

"I'll tell you something else,' Mike said. "Coming here has really strengthened our relationship. I mean we learn from what we see other couples doing. More fundamentally, though, there are a lot of attractive women who come here."

"And men," Carol interrupted.

"Not as attractive as you," Mike said, gesturing at Sharon, "but very attractive. I see them completely exposed, having sex, having orgasms. It's nice, but I realize that Carol is better than them all."

Carol smiled and gave Mike a loving look. Turning back to Sharon and Ron, she said, "The same thing works for me with the men."

Sharon looked at Ron, who had been listening to Carol and Mike attentively. What Carol had said made a lot of sense to Sharon. Inside the Club, after she got over the initial fear, Sharon felt freer, like a weight was lifted off her. She was beginning to realize that people thought she was attractive and that made her feel good. She put a lot of effort into her body. Why shouldn't she take pride in it?

A waitress, wearing a sleek one-piece that was cut high on her hips and that had the DPC logo on the front, walked up to them. Sharon ordered a vodka tonic and Ron a whiskey and soda. Carol asked for more white wine and Mike ordered another Creemore. Sharon and Ron exchanged a look reminding each other that they had to be careful about the alcohol.

Ron, who had just been listening, asked, "Do you go anywhere else? I mean, doesn't Toronto have some other clubs like this?"

"There are other clubs," Mike said, "but they aren't like this."

"What do you mean?" Ron persisted.

"We've tried a couple, we just don't like them," Mike said.

Carol volunteered a fuller answer. "The other clubs aren't classy like this one is. They're dirtier and there are smells. The biggest turn-off, though, is the people. Here, you've got doctors, lawyers, businesspeople; just normal people who like to take their clothes off and have sex. Who doesn't like that? The people at the other places seem like bikers and sex workers. We weren't comfortable at any of the other places we've tried."

"And the drugs," Mike added. That got Sharon's and Ron's attention.

"Drugs?" Sharon asked.

"Yeah," Mike said. "Coke, pills, we even saw people injecting god knows what at other clubs. That isn't our scene at all."

"There aren't any drugs here?" Ron asked casually.

"God no!" Carol said. "The staff keeps a sharp eye out. They watch us more closely than you realize. Any hint of drugs and they're on you. If you have drugs, you're out the door immediately and your name and picture go in the computer. You're never allowed back. We've gotten to know some of the regulars and quasi-regulars like us. Everyone likes this place too much to risk being permanently banned."

"About a month ago," Mike said, "a woman was sitting over on that side of the pool. She put some pills in her mouth. The waitress saw it and called security. They were her in an instant."

"A couple of big men who used to play for the Argonauts," Carol added.

"They hauled the woman down to the locker room," Mike said. "Fortunately for her, she'd brought the vial in her purse and it had the prescription taped on it. The pills were some sort of allergy medicine her doctor had ordered."

Sharon and Ron let the topics of drugs drop. They were both trained to be observant, however, and watched the pool area as unobtrusively as possible. They saw a lot of nude people, many quite handsome, having fun. They observed that touching, even seeming strangers, was perfectly acceptable. What they didn't see throughout the afternoon was anyone trying to discreetly hand something to someone else. No one left the pool and came back a few minutes later behaving differently. Since there was a bar, food service, and a unisex bathroom at the pool; no one seemed to leave the pool at all.

Sharon was enjoying herself as the afternoon passed. To seem like normal guests, Sharon and Ron got into the pool a couple of times. There were too many people in the pool to swim, but the water was cooling on what had become a hot afternoon. Their second time in the pool, Sharon put her arms around Ron's neck and hugged him. She liked the feel of their bare bodies pressed together. Sharon leaned towards Ron's ear and whispered, "To maintain our cover. We need to look like a couple."

Ron whispered back, "That's no cover." Sharon's heart fluttered.

Later in the afternoon, Sharon was lying on her back on the lounge chair. Being observant, she had noticed that Carol always kept her thighs apart so that her sex was visible. Sharon tried to imitate Carol despite her natural urge to cross her legs. Carol asked Sharon, "So, do you two go nude a lot?"

"Ron used to with another girlfriend," Sharon answered, "but this weekend has been my introduction to public nudity."

"How do you like it?" Carol asked.

"I'm surprised at how relaxing it feels," Sharon answered.

"They say," Carol responded, "that you forget that you're naked after you've had your clothes off for a while. I never forget. I always feel naked. I like feeling naked."

It was approaching 6:00 p.m. when Mike said, "Hey, do you two want to join us for dinner? We've got a reservation here for 6:45. The food is surprisingly good. They get fresh fish brought in every day."

Ron looked at Sharon, who said, "That sounds nice. Thank you. We'd love to."

"We do have to get dressed to eat in the restaurant," Carol said with a hint of disappointment.

Sharon hadn't noticed on her first visit that there were showers at the back of the locker room. The two couples showered together, the women being careful to keep their hair dry. While they were showering, another couple walked in.

Having only worn a knit top and slacks, Sharon was relieved to see that Carol and Mike were also dressed casually. Ron was the most formal with his sport coat. As Sharon and Ron followed Carol and Mike down the steps to the first floor, Ron whispered to Sharon, "I think we're off the clock now."

The restaurant was what Sharon would call "elegant modern." The food and service were excellent. While most of the twenty or so tables were occupied, no one seemed to be waiting. Carol and Mike were, obviously, educated and were willing and engaging conversationalists. Mike took a long time over dinner explaining a recent scandal with Ontario's highway maintenance contracts.

Sharon and Ron had told Carol and Mike early on that they were from Vancouver. Over dinner, Carol asked what they both did. Sharon and Ron had discussed this possibility before Sharon had come to DPC Thursday. Sharon's cover story was her old job in import-export. She could bore someone on that subject easily. Ron's story was that he was mid-management with BC Ferries. Ron had a friend there and knew enough about the ferry service to converse with someone who wasn't too familiar with it. Sharon liked Carol and Mike and felt bad about lying to them.

The four new friends lingered over dinner until after 8:30. Sharon and Ron had a couple of glasses of wine with dinner. Carol and Mike three. Sharon thought she had paced herself well. The wine on top of her earlier vodka left her feeling relaxed, warm, and confident; or, maybe, that was due to Ron's presence.

Done with dinner, Carol popped out of her chair and said, "I want to dance."

Mike smiled indulgently as he stood. "She knows I'm a lousy dancer," Mike said. "Will you join us?"

Sharon and Ron felt they had accomplished their mission and were on their own time. Neither wanted to leave the Dominion Paradise Club yet. They both stood and followed Carol and Mike up a floor.

The dance bar was more crowded, and the music louder, than when Sharon had visited on Thursday. All the tables were taken, but two couples left not long after the four of them walked in. Carol made a beeline and claimed the table. A waitress in tight shorts and a top that showed her midriff took the used glasses. Ron and Mike had gone to the bar and brought back four more glasses of wine.

Sharon looked over the dance floor as she sipped her wine. Damn! There she was! The same blonde who had been there Thursday was out on the dance floor again wearing only a thong. Sharon raised her glass slightly, offering a silent toast to the woman who had inspired her to explore her own exhibitionism. As Sharon took a second sip, an idea came to her. She giggled.

Ron was standing next to Sharon, heard the giggle, and pleasantly asked "What?"

Sharon smiled. "Nothing," she said. "I just thought of something. I'll be back in a moment." Sharon walked to the bar and got the attention of a bar tender, a short brunette with a nice chest and a friendly face. "Is totally nude dancing permitted?" Sharon asked.

The bar tender smiled. "Of course," she replied. "Not enough people do."

Sharon worked her way through the people back to her table. Fortuitously, there was a break in the music as she rejoined Ron, Carol, and Mike. "The bar tender told me we're allowed to dance totally nude," Sharon announced. Realizing that the others might not find that as appealing as she did, Sharon added, "If we want to."

Carol enthusiastically said, "That's a great idea! No need to go to the locker room. We can just leave our clothes on the table. That'll hold the table." Carol bent down to remove her shoes. With Carol's positive response, Sharon slipped off her shoes and pulled her top over her head. Ron and Mike shared a look. Ron stood, removed his jacket, wiped the tabletop with a handkerchief, and laid his jacket across it.

Although the room was crowded, people made a little room as they realized Sharon, Carol, Ron, and Mike were undressing. There was a mattering of applause as Sharon and Carol pushed their panties down their legs and stepped out of them. Sharon looked at Carol. Both women extended an arm in the air with their panties in their hands. That brought wider applause.

Sharon took Ron's hand and wiggled their way onto the dance floor. Sharon enjoyed the sensation of strangers' skin and clothing rubbing against her bare skin. The partially clothed dancers had made a little room for the fully nude dancers. Sharon and Ron began to dance. Carol and Mike, both nude, soon joined them.

Sharon had never really enjoyed dancing and didn't go to dance clubs. That night, she found dancing in the middle of a crowd without a stitch of clothing on her body very exhilarating. Ron was a talented dancer. Sharon watched Ron's muscles contract and relax under his tan skin. Most enjoyable for Sharon was watching Ron's penis moving in sync with the rest of his body. It was warm in the dance bar and a slight gleam of sweat soon appeared on Ron's body. That made him look even sexier to Sharon. Another plan began forming in her mind.

The dance bar had a DJ in a booth in a corner of the room. The DJ saw four fully nude people go onto the dance floor, a rare occurrence even at Dominion Paradise Club. He quickly cued a couple of slow, romantic songs.

Sharon mentally thanked the DJ as the first slow number started. She was pleased that Ron needed no prompting to pull her close to him. Sharon's breasts compressed against Ron's bare chest as he put his arm tightly around her back. She put a hand on Ron's bare ass and pulled his lower body into hers. Sharon and Ron were about the same height. Ron's dick was pushed against Sharon's freshly trimmed bush. Feeling that, Sharon twitched her hips from side to side, rubbing her hair against the head of Ron's penis. Ron leaned forward and said in her ear, "That feels nice." Ron put his other hand on Sharon's bare ass and held her even closer.

During the second slow song, Sharon could feel that she was succeeding in getting Ron hard. Sharon was, frankly, horny. When the song finished, Sharon and Ron rejoined Carol and Mike at the table. "I don't know about you two," Carol said, "but we need to go to the third floor." Sharon looked at Ron. Thankfully, he gave an affirmative nod. Sharon was frustrated by the brief time it took to put their clothes into lockers and go up the stairs.

Sharon, Ron, Carol, and Mike stepped into the large playroom. A couple were on the sofa-like piece in the center doing 69. Nude mean and women circled the perimeter of the room almost two-deep. Again, like Thursday, Sharon was aroused by the sight of a couple voluntarily doing something so intimate in full view of others.

The couple on the sofa finished. From their noises, Sharon deduced that both had been satisfied. The coupled wiped off the sofa and melted into the group of onlookers. When no one else moved towards the sofa right away, Ron took Sharon's hand and led her to the center of the room. He softly told her, "Lie down on your back." Sharon was thrilled! What she had been hoping for since her dream Thursday night was about to happen.

Before following Ron's direction, Sharon softly said in his ear, "Don't worry. I won't get pregnant." In a bout of optimism, she had stayed on the pill after Grant dumped her.

Sharon lay down and spread her legs. She leaned her head up to look at Ron and his erection. The expression on Ron's face was both excited and tender. Over Ron's shoulder, Sharon could see nude men and women who seemed appreciative of the unobstructed view of her vagina. Sharon was proud to show it and prouder that she was about to have intercourse with an audience.

Ron knelt on the sofa, lowered himself, and slowly slid his penis inside of Sharon. It seemed to Sharon that Ron fit inside her perfectly. Ron started his motion slowly. It seemed to Sharon that he was trying to thrust his dick against different places inside her to see which she liked best. Sharon felt frustration because she couldn't think how to make the experience better for Ron.