Sharon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,403 Followers

Tracey helped Sharon up from the sofa and used a fresh towel to wipe it down. As they walked from the center of the room, Tracey said, "That looked and sounded like a damned good O."

"It was," Sharon said gleefully. "Thank you so much!"

Sharon and Tracey walked out of the large room and along the hall that had been to their right as they came up. Tracey kept touching Sharon's breasts or thighs, reminding Sharon that she was totally naked. At that time, Sharon wouldn't have put on clothes if someone had paid her.

There were several rooms along the hallway, each with a window. Looking in a few, Sharon saw that people were having sex in these smaller rooms. The windows gave others the opportunity to watch. When Sharon glanced in the window of the last room along the hall, she saw a man standing and a small girl with short black hair on her knees in front of him. The girl had the man's penis in her mouth. Sharon knew, of course, about blow jobs but had never given one nor seen one. She watched with fascination as the girl moved her head back and forth, at one instant having only the man's head in her mouth and the next his entire penis. The girl seemed enthusiastic. Sharon wondered what it was about having a penis in her mouth that made the girl so happy.

As Sharon backed away from the window, she bumped into someone. It didn't feel like Tracey. Sharon turned and saw that she had backed into a rather handsome nude young man. His broad chest and washboard abs were hairless. What caught Sharon's attention, though, his long, thick penis. She looked up at the young man's smiling face and realized that she rammed her ass into his monster. Looking down at the man's dick then back up at his face, Sharon asked "May I touch you?"

"Certainly," the young man answered. Sharon wrapped her hand around the man's penis. Of course, Sharon had seen dicks before her ex-boyfriend's and the sad shriveled appendages of the park flashers she'd arrested when she was in patrol. She'd never seen anything like this young man had.

The young mand asked, "Would you like to do something with it?"

Sharon was about to answer affirmatively when she heard Tracey whisper in her ear "STD."

Tracey's whisper brought Sharon back to her senses. "No," Sharon told the young man. "This is my first time here. I'm on sensory overload already."

"The man smiled again. "Of course, take it all at your own pace," he said. "It's much better that way."

Tracey said, "Let's look at the pool." They walked back to where the steps came up from the second floor, turned left, and went up a short flight of additional steps. There was a metal door at the top of the steps with a window in it. The two women looked out. The only light was from the lights in the pool. Despite the nice weather, no one was in the pool area. Tracey pointed at a sign beside the door which read "NUDITY REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES IN POOL AREA." "It would be nice to come back during the day and work on the allover tan," Tracey said.

"That would be great," Sharon said. Then, she realized what she'd said. Here she was, Sharon Dawson, a Vancouver detective constable, saying she'd like to lie out naked on a Toronto rooftop. What had was happened to her?

There was a clock above the pool bar. It showed 12:45 in the morning. Sharon was suddenly worried what Tibbits and Ron would think because she hadn't called in yet. Sharon told Tracey, "God! It's later than I thought. I need to get going"

Reluctantly, Tracey said, "I do too." The two women went back downstairs to the locker room and dressed. Sharon knew she smelled different, but there was nothing for that right now. On the sidewalk outside the Club, the women flagged a cab. They went first to Sharon's hotel. Sharon got out and paid the fare to that point. From inside the cab, Tracey said, "Thank you. I had a wonderful time."

"I did too," Sharon said truthfully. In the hotel lobby, she pulled out her phone and called Tibbits. "I'm back at the hotel," she said when he answered.

"Took you long enough," Tibbits said, but not in an accusing tone. "Get some sleep, report at 11:00."

Sharon went to her room. She undressed for the second time that night and picked up her pajamas. "Screw those," she thought, "I'm sleeping naked." The sheets felt wonderful on her bare skin. Sharon fell asleep remembering the sensations of Tracey licking, sucking, and tonguing her.

Sharon slept soundly. When she awoke around 9:30 a.m., she remembered a dream she had. In the dream, she was in the Dominion Paradise Club. She was dancing on the second floor completely nude. Suddenly, Ron Crewes was standing in front of her, fully clothed. "May I have this dance," he asked.

In her dream, Sharon said "Certainly." The song was a slow one. Ron put his arms around Sharon's bare back and pulled her to him. They danced slowly, holding each other tight.

When the song finished, Ron had told Sharon, "I guess I need to take off these clothes." He stepped off the dance floor and stripped off all his clothes. Sharon was stunned by how wonderful he looked naked. He came back onto the dance floor and they danced a fast number. Throughout that dance, Sharon had watched Ron's long, fat dick moving. She had to have that inside her.

When the dance in her dream had finished, she had led Ron to the third floor and into the large room. There were, seemingly hundreds, of naked people watching as Sharon lay on her back on the sofa and Ron entered her. With seemingly little effort, Ron had caused Sharon sensations much more intense and wonderful than anything Tracey had caused.

As Sharon was showering in her hotel room that Friday morning, she realized that she was a different woman than she'd been 24 hours ago. She had to go back to Dominion Paradise Club. She had to take Ron. She wanted to see Ron naked but, even more, she wanted Ron to see her naked. Most of all, she wanted Ron to have sex with her. Assessing those desires, Sharon asked herself how she'd transformed into a wanton slut so quickly. A voice in her head said, "You're not a slut. You're simply learning what life has to offer. You're in a much better place now than you've ever been before." Sharon felt more confident as she dressed and rode the cab to police headquarters than she'd ever felt in her life.

Ron Crewes was waiting outside Tibbits office when Sharon arrived. "What did you do last night?" Sharon asked.

"Well," Ron said, "I didn't go to a sex club." Sharon could see from his face that Rom immediately regretted having said that. "I sat here with Tibbits until you called," he said. "We watched the Caps lose to the Golden Knights in game six and then swapped cop stories."

Tibbits didn't say anything more about how late Sharon had called in. "Can you say that there is or isn't any drug dealing there?" Tibbits asked.

"I'm not sure," Sharon answered. "I didn't see the entire Club. I spent most of my time talking to people to see if anyone would offer me something and, well, uh, I saw a lot I'd not seen before. I'm from the Okanagan. We don't have places like that there, or in Vancouver as far as I know."

"Well, we do have some sex clubs in Vancouver," Ron said, "but you work Financial Crimes, so you'd have no reason to know about them."

Sharon mentally kicked herself. While she'd never seen one, she knew there were sex clubs in Vancouver, although none as classy to her knowledge as Dominion Paradise Club. Why had she said that? She was grateful to Ron for giving her an out.

"So, you need to go back in," Tibbits said. It wasn't a question, just a statement of fact. "Would you feel better with back-up?" Sharon nodded. "Ok with you Ron?" Tibbits asked.

With no expression, Ron said, "That's what I came east for." He paused and said, "What if we try Saturday afternoon. I'm thinking that daytime probably isn't as busy and, if someone is selling there, they might be more open about it then. Saturday is also a likely time for any out-of-town buyers to come in. If nothing's happening, we can stay into Saturday night. We all know Saturday nights are when the dealers make their nut."

Tibbits looked at his watch. "It's 11:30," he said. "I just inherited a lunch meeting with the Chief and need some time to get ready. Let me think about it. Get a bite and be back at 1:30."

It took Sharon and Ron almost thirty minutes to find a sandwich shop that wasn't slammed. They got their sandwiches and drinks and found a table slightly away from the others so they could talk.

"What was the Club like?" Ron asked.

"A whole lot cleaner and classier than what I'd expected," Sharon answered.

"What about the people?" Ron asked.

"The staff seemed very professional and polite." Sharon said. "The patrons weren't what I'd expected either. They seemed like normal people except they like to get naked and have sex in front of each other."

"Sounds like they run a good business," Ron commented.

Suddenly, Sharon felt on overpowering need to make confession. She reached across the table and put her hand on top of Ron's. "Ron," she said urgently, "I took my clothes off in there last night."

Sharon expected Ron to react in some way. However, his expression didn't change. "When you're undercover," he said, "you do what you need to maintain your cover."

He wasn't getting what she was trying to say. "But Ron," Sharon said imploringly, "I enjoyed it." Her urge to confess didn't extend to what she and Tracey had done.

Ron sat looking at her for a moment then said evenly, "Lots of people enjoy getting naked with others. Why do you think Wreck Beach is crowded on summer weekends?"

Having gone to UBC, Sharon knew that Wreck Breach was one of the most popular nude beaches in North America. Although she'd spent four years living close to it and twelve years living in Vancouver, she'd never gone to Wreck Beach and had never even thought about it. "Have you been there?" Sharon asked.

With no embarrassment, Ron nodded affirmatively. "I dated a girl for a couple of years who liked to go there. I went a lot while she and I were together."

This new information prompted a lot of questions in Sharon's mind. Which to ask first? "Did you like it?" she asked.

"Yeah," Ron said. "The people there are a refreshing change from who you deal with on the Force. Having the air and sun on your bare skin feels great. Swimming is, well, I don't know why they invented swimsuits. What a waste."

"What happened to the girlfriend," Sharon asked before thinking better of it.

Ron answered again without hesitation. "We broke up about nine months ago. Kelly decided that doubling her salary in Singapore was more valuable than spending time with me."

Without even thinking, Sharon blurted, "Dumb girl!"

Ron just smiled. He took a bite of his sandwich. Then he asked, "What about you? Who is the lucky guy you're seeing?"

"No one," Sharon said. Ron raised his eyebrows to show disbelief, so Sharon went on. "I was dating a guy who was an instructor at UBC. Grant. Grant was a good guy in a lot of ways. He walked out about a year ago. He said that he couldn't possibly beat the job in the competition for my attention and he was tired of trying."

"You need to keep a life/work balance," Ron said. "Life comes first."

"But," Sharon said, "I have to work so hard to keep up. I can't afford even one tiny mistake."

"We all make mistakes," Ron said. "From what I've heard, it would take a massive mistake for you to mess up your career. The people upstairs think very highly of you. You don't strike me as someone who makes massive mistakes. I think that you're the kind of person who makes the right decisions even when you think they're the wrong ones."

They finished their sandwiches. Ron looked at his watch. "We've still got 45 minutes before we need to go back. Want to walk?"

"Sure," Sharon said. Everything Ron had said over lunch was making Sharon feel better. She'd lost the confidence she'd felt that morning. Now, it was coming back.

As they walked in the warm, clear day, Ron said, "So, how do you think we should approach the Club?"

Sharon thought for a moment. "Saturday's supposed to be as nice as today," she said. "The Club has a rooftop pool. If the weather's good, wouldn't you expect that to be where any action is?"

"I would," Ron replied, "and, if they're dealing, I'd expect someone to want some coke or whatever with their margarita."

"The only thing," Sharon said, "is that nudity is mandatory at the pool."

Ron smiled. "Is that a problem for you?" he asked.

Sharon smiled back. "No," she said. "Is it a problem for you?"

"No," Ron laughed. "Ok, assuming Tibbits lets us go, we've got a plan."

They turned to walk in the direction of TPS headquarters. Sharon was surprised at how happy she was that she and Ron had agreed to go nude together. After a few minutes of silence, Ron asked, "Do you like baseball?"

"Well enough," Sharon said. "Why?"

Ron pulled two pieces of cardboard out of his jacket pocket. "One of the Toronto officers gave me two tickets to tonight's Jays-Red Sox game at Rogers Centre. Said he couldn't use them. Want to go?"

Sharon didn't hesitate. "I'd really like that," she said. "Yeah."

Back in Tibbits' office, he said, "I've thought about it. I still think the rumors are mudslinging by competitors, but we'd look even worse if there's something there and we only put an officer in for one night and didn't find it. You two have the weekend. Do what you need to. I'm thinking that, if there is something there, you'll see it sometime over a weekend. Give me a report Monday morning. Do you want back-up available?"

Sharon said, "I didn't see anything last night that suggests any risk."

Ron said, "I think we'll be fine. If worse comes to worse, I'll call 9-1-1."

Sharon thoroughly enjoyed going to the Jays game with Ron. He was knowledgeable about baseball and, even with a few beers in him ("I'm not driving anywhere," he'd said), he was still a gentleman. He made no reference, even indirectly, to the fact that they intended to be nude together for much of Saturday. Sharon and Ron walked from the ballpark back to their hotel, went to their separate rooms, and went to bed.

The Club opened at 11:00 a.m. Sharon and Ron thought that was too early to get there, especially given the possibility that they might stay into the evening. They planned to arrive between 12:30 and 1:00 p.m. Sharon was up at 9:00 and saw Ron's back as he left the hotel for his morning run on another gorgeous day. Ordinarily, Sharon would run too since the hotel pool was postage stamp size. However, she had a few errands that morning. She had seen a pharmacy a couple of blocks from the hotel. There, she bought scissors and a bottle of sunscreen.

Back in her room, Sharon undressed. She had noticed that many of the women in the Club Thursday night had no pubic hair at all. She thought going completely bare was too forward. However, Thursday night had brought home to her that she needed a good trim down there. It took her a while, but she trimmed her bush to thin covering of blonde hair that didn't hide any of her mound. She was glad that she was a natural blonde and hoped that Ron would notice.

Sharon and Ron walked into the Dominion Paradise Club just before 1:00 p.m. that Saturday. Sharon was surprised that the woman at the front desk was the same woman who had greeted her Thursday night. The woman smiled and said, "Ms. Dawson, we're glad you've come back."

"I brought a friend," Sharon said. Ron filled out the membership form and showed his ID.

"You're also from Vancouver," the woman at the desk said. "are the two of you travelling together?"

Ron immediately said, "Yes. I'm disappointed that I couldn't come Thursday, but I had a dinner with business associates. Sharon came by herself. She spoke so highly of your Club that I had to see it myself."

The woman behind the desk beamed. To Sharon, she said, "You have good taste in traveling companions." To Ron she said, "Ms. Dawson's membership is good through tomorrow. I'm sorry, but the membership fee for men is $ 100. That will also be good through tomorrow. We hope you'll spend your whole weekend with us."

Ron gave his credit card. He asked the woman, "Do you mind if I look around?"

"Please," she said, "Feel free to go anywhere. All the bars are open, but the restaurant doesn't open until 5:00 p.m. You can get burgers and sandwiches, and drinks of course, up at the pool. That's where most people go on a day like today. Nudity is mandatory in the pool area."

Ron looked at Sharon and said, "Sharon, would you like to go to the pool?"

"I think that's a great idea," Sharon responded.

"You've been here so you lead," Ron said.

Sharon went in front of Ron up the steps to the second floor and the locker room. She had always liked the tan slacks she was wearing but, now, was worried whether her butt looked good in them. They took lockers side-by-side. Ron quickly shed his shoes, jacket, and shirt. Sharon was pleased that, while Ron's muscles were not huge, they looked solid. He looked to be in fantastic shape. He had a bit of hair on his chest, which was ok with Sharon.

Sharon took off her shoes, top, and slacks. Ron was down to his undershorts. Sharon was pleased that he wore briefs rather than boxers. The outline of his penis was damned close to her dream. Sharon hesitated for a moment before she took off her bra and panties. She knew there was no turning back once she did that in front of Ron. She decided that she didn't want to turn back and felt very good about herself as she bared her body. She turned so that she was giving Ron a full frontal and asked, "What do you think?"

Ron looked Sharon up and down. "I think you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," Ron said. He pushed down his briefs and let his dick pop free. "What do you think?" Ron asked.

Sharon made a show of looking carefully and thinking about it even though she'd decided that Ron was perfect before his briefs had hit the floor. "I think you are an incredible man," Sharon said.

Ron smiled, then frowned and said, "Oh damn!"

"What?" Sharon asked.

"I forgot to get sunscreen!" Ron said.

Sharon reached into her bag in the locker and pulled the bottle out. "Got some this morning!" she said.

"Prepared," Ron said. "I admire that."

Sharon poured some sunscreen into Ron's cupped hand and watched as he spread it over his front. She started on herself. Ron said, "Be especially careful to cover the insides of your thighs, nipples, pubes, and butt; the parts that haven't seen a lot of sun. They'll burn easiest and hurt like hell."

"Voice of experience?" Sharon asked.

"Unfortunately," Ron said with a smile.

When Ron finished smearing sunscreen on his front, he turned and asked Sharon, "Would you please do my back?" Sharon was thrilled to have this opportunity to touch Ron. Ron's scar, his darker complexion, and his rugged face made Sharon expect that his skin would be tough like armor. Sharon was pleasantly surprised to find that Ron's skin was warm dry, and supple. Sharon could feel Ron's firm muscles under his skin everywhere she rubbed.

Sharon thoroughly coated Ron's back down to just above his hips and stopped. Ron said, "Uh, I have trouble reaching all of my butt. Do you mind?" No, Sharon didn't mind. Ron's butt was small, tight, and even more muscular than his upper back. Sharon took her time and Ron didn't seem to mind.

When Sharon finished putting sunscreen on Ron, she handed him the bottle, turned her back to him, and said, "My turn." Ron's initial touch felt almost like an electric spark to Sharon and she tensed. However, the slow, rhythmic motion of his hands over her shoulders and upper back soon relaxed her. It was as if Ron was giving her a massage. He wasn't digging in, but his fingers were pushing deeper than was strictly necessary for sunscreen.

HStoner
HStoner
2,403 Followers