Sharon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having never had sex together before, Sharon and Ron were a bit tentative. Finally, the head of Ron's dick hit a spot that caused every nerve in Sharon's body to sizzle. "There, stay there," Sharon told Ron. Ron did so and wonderful feeling began cascading over Sharon's body. As Sharon's breathing became faster, Ron thrust against her spot faster and with more force. "Oh, god yes," Sharon moaned. Ron worked even faster and harder as Sharon's hips started bucking.

Sharon was already having sensations far more pleasurable than Tracey had caused her Thursday night. Suddenly, Sharon lost consciousness of everything other than her pelvis. Waves of pleasure shook her body until something Sharon likened to fireworks went off in her groin and her head simultaneously. This had to be more than an orgasm. Sharon had orgasms before. This was so much better. Sharon didn't realize that the yelping sound she was hearing came from her.

Sharon didn't fully appreciate the intensity of her orgasm until after it had peaked and some of the sensation had gone. She was still panting and hyper-sensitive when she felt something hot and wet inside of her. She was very pleased that Ron had come in her.

Ron was still in Sharon and breathing hard. Supporting most of his weight on his bent arms, he lowered his face to Sharon's, and they shared a very long kiss. When their breathing was almost normal, Ron pulled out, stood, and helped Sharon to stand. Sharon looked around at the people who had been watching. They were mostly smiling. She made eye contact with as many as she could. She was so happy they had seen her orgasm. Ron whispered in her ear, "You are sensational."

Ron wiped off the sofa. He and Sharon walked to the edge of the room and stood next to Carol and Mike. Carol was smiling broadly. "That's the first time you two have made love, isn't it?" she asked.

For the first time all day, Sharon blushed although no one could tell in the reddish light. She ducked her head, raised it, gave a shy smile, and said "yes."

"You were great," Carol said comfortingly. "I'm so glad you shared your first time with us. I hope you two have tens of thousands more times together. Still, you can tell when a couple have their first together."

Another couple had moved out to the sofa. The woman sat on the edge and started playing with the man's dick. The man looked a little unsteady on his feet. After several minutes of failing to induce a hard-on, the woman stood with a sad smile and led the man out of the room.

Seeing the open sofa, Carol took Mike's dick in her hand and led him to it. Still holding Mike, Carol spread a towel on the sofa one-handed. She let go of Mike and gestured for him to lie down. With Mike lying down, his hard dick was resting on his bare belly. Carol got onto the sofa, straddling Mike. She positioned herself over his groin and took his dick in her right hand. She raised Mike's dick until it was at roughly 90 degrees to his body and slowly lowered herself down onto it.

At first, Carol's up and down motion was very slight. As she was more stimulated, it became more pronounced. After a time, Carol was rocking her head and bouncing up and down. Sharon figured out why the position is called "cowgirl." It looked like Carol was riding a rodeo bucking bronco. Sharon stepped to her left to get a clearer view of Carol's face. With Carol's head moving wildly, Sharon could only see her face at times. When she did, she saw that Carol had a look of pure bliss.

Carol's motion had become almost violent before she screamed "OH GOD!" She collapsed forward onto Mike's chest. He put his arms around her and held her. Sharon thought that, while Carol carried a few too many pounds, she had looked incredibly beautiful fucking Mike. Sharon hoped that she looked that good having sex.

Carol finally got off Mike. They wiped the sofa and walked back to Sharon and Ron. As if nothing special had happened, Carol said, "That was fun."

Ron said, "It was pretty fun to watch too."

Mike replied, "We're glad."

Carol said, "Let's go up to the pool. I don't think anyone will bitch that we haven't showered." They walked out of the playroom, up the stairs, and outside to the pool. It was night. Sharon realized that the pool was overlooked, sort of, by high rises a few blocks away. Some must be residences because lights were on. Sharon doubted anyone could see the pool in any detail but didn't care if they could.

There were still several couples around or in the pool. Sharon was surprised that the pool bar was still open. She asked Ron if he wanted something to drink. "Just water," he replied. Sharon went to the bar to get two waters.

There was only one woman working behind the bar. She was topless whereas the staff had all been covered earlier in the day. "No top?" Sharon asked pleasantly.

"They let me take it off after 11:00," the bar tender answered. "I still have to wear bottoms though, unfortunately."

"You'd rather work naked?" Sharon asked with some surprise.

"Oh, hell yes," the bar tender responded. "First, I'd get better tips. Second, I just like being naked. This is the only place I've ever worked that I come to on my days off. Management is pretty nice about that." The bar tender paused. "You know," she said, "this Club was founded by women and the owners are all women."

"No, I didn't know that," Sharon replied. Sharon was surprised at that information. As she thought about it, it made sense. From what she'd seen of strip bars and the like when she worked patrol, most places that had naked women had them there just to entertain men. The women were objects and the men called the shots. Dominion Paradise Club was different. This Club was about pleasure which was equally available to women and men. Here, everyone was a person.

Sharon took the water back to Ron. She shared what she learned about the Club. "I'm not surprised," was Ron's comment. They finished their water. Carol and Mike had gotten in the pool. Ron gestured towards the water and asked Sharon, "Want to join them?"

Sharon smiled. "Sure," she said.

There was room to swim now but Sharon and Ron didn't. They just stood very close in waist deep water, facing each other. "Ron," Sharon said, "I'm very glad we did that."

"Made love?" Ron asked.

"Yes, and did it with those people, and Carol and Mike, watching," Sharon replied.

"That did enhance the experience," Ron said in his matter-of -fact voice. Sharon laughed and hugged him. They kissed. Under the water, Sharon began rubbing her mound against Ron's dick.

Ron smiled and put a hand on each of Sharon's hips, holding her still. "Not quite yet," Ron said.

Carol and Mike came over. "Hey," Mike said, "It's after midnight. We need to get back to the hotel."

Carol added, "The Club opens at 11:00 tomorrow morning. We must leave for home by 6:00. I want as much time as possible with my bare buns in the sun. You two want to join us here tomorrow?"

Sharon had never been to Toronto before and there were a lot of things she had wanted to see, like the Hockey Hall of Fame. Nothing sounded as nice as another day at Dominion Paradise Club. She looked at Ron, who nodded. "Absolutely," Sharon said to Carol and Mike.

Carol and Mike left for the locker room. "I like them," Sharon said to Ron.

"I do too," Ron replied.

"If we're meeting them at 11:00, we probably ought to get back to the hotel too," Sharon said.

Ron smiled. "Your place or mine?" he asked.

Sharon smiled. "Mine," she replied, "but I sleep in the nude."