Sharon and Jillian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon slid out of the booth looking at the waitress' "Can you show me where the ladies room is?"

"Of course, please follow me."

I sat there finishing a drink for about 10 minutes before Sharon returned. She looked like she had just pulled off a robbery. Standing next to the table, she said, "Let's go, the car is here."

I slid out of the booth and followed her from the restaurant. When we got in the car she leaned over and kissed me squeezing my crotch. She smelled a bit of pussy. I looked at her smiling.

"What is it?" she asked.

"You taste delicious, what did you have for dessert? Or should I ask who?"

"Paula the waitress. She came into the restroom with me. Pushed me into a stall and pushed her tongue into my pussy. Kept sucking and licking till I came on her face, then she got up and kissed me. That is me you are tasting."

"Wow, I am sorry I missed that. I take it you have been with other women before."

"Yeah some in college, then after the divorce have had a couple of flings with some friends. I have been with the bride's mom a couple of times on trips we have taken."

"You certainly are an interesting woman. Jillian has not talked about the divorce, what happened."

"John and I had a good thing going. Really good sex, travel, some fun with other couples. Knew he was bi, but one day he shows up with a boyfriend and has decided he is gay. So we agreed to divorce and not make a deal out of it. Jillian had trouble dealing with it for a while, but they have reconciled now."

"Hard to believe you have not gotten together with someone else, you are certainly a sexy and sensual woman."

"Well thank you. Just have not wanted to get involved with a guy. But I am getting where I am more horny and the rabbit just doesn't do it like a real cock."

"What was it like sucking a cock with Jillian? She certainly enjoys sex and is very open about it."

"I know. Her being open is what led us there. She was sucking a guy in the pool house one day and I walked in on them. He was a fuck buddy too. Started to turn and walk out when she held his cock up and said "You want a taste?"

"Very fun, nice of her to share."

Sharon laughed, "Found out later that night she was pretty stoned. I had on the black bikini that I was wearing today. I walked over, took my top off, and bent over and took his entire cock in my mouth in one motion. He gasped and Jillian said "Damn Mom."

"Well you both are pretty damn good at it."

"We took turns sucking him till he came. He started in her mouth then in mine and then we shared."

"You were kissing Jillian?"

"Yes as we ate his cum."

I was definitely hard listening to the story. We had arrived back at the hotel and I had a difficult time getting out of the car, my cock straining against my pants.

Sharon also gave the doorman quite a show as she got out, dress riding up, legs spread.

We went across the lobby, everyone was staring at Sharon. She was stunning looking and enjoying the attention. As we stepped into the elevator, she pinned me to the wall and began kissing me, rubbing her hot body all over me. Her left tit popped out of her dress as she ground herself against me. Arriving at our floor we stepped off and headed to the room. Her tit was still out of her dress and she made no move to put it back in.

Entering our room, Sharon went over to the couch and poured us both drinks. I followed her and sat next to her.

Sharon handed me a drink and leaned back on the couch.

"I don't know what has come over me today. This is not my usual behavior. But being here just seemed liberating all of a sudden. Like my sexual switch has been flipped back on."

"I don't know either, but am very glad I am here to see it."

Sharon heard her phone buzz and pulled it out of her purse. She looked at the screen for a second and then chuckled.

"Looks like Jillian and Robert are having a good time," she said, handing me the phone.

There were a few pictures of them, one of them kissing, one with his hand on her ass. Looked like they were having a good time.

"Guess I am not the safety net boyfriend anymore."

Sharon chuckled, "Does not look like it."

I handed the phone back to her and she laid it on the table. We sat silently for a couple of minutes.

"'When do you think she will be back?" I asked, breaking the silence.

She smiled, "Not really sure, she may not be back tonight or may come through the door any minute. Why, you have something in mind?"

"You could respond to her text."

Grinning, she picked up her phone and pounded out a text back to Jillian. After a couple of minutes her phone buzzed. She looked at the message, smiled and held the phone towards me.

"Thanks, Robert is great. Just sitting down to dinner, A bunch of us are going out afterwards. Will be back late, don't wait up. You and Dave have fun."

Smiling, I handed her phone back to her. "Guess that answers that question."

Sharon had leaned back on the couch, her dress riding up, the tops of her stockings visible.

"You think she thinks we are fucking?" I asked.

"Not sure, but she seems to want us to have fun. She mentioned it twice and kinda winked at me when she left tonight. Probably thinks I am sucking you off. I definitely had not planned on it. Got my toys in the other room. Thought I was probably going to wind up playing with them while I listened to you two fuck."

"Wow, that is a great visual in my head. Think you would have accidently walked in on us?" I said grinning.

She laughed, "No, but if you were fucking where I could see, then I would have watched."

"That would have been very exciting, especially if I knew you were watching."

She smiled, blushed and looked down, "I have watched you fuck her once. She likes playing in the pool house. I came home early one day and you two were on the couch. You were behind her pounding her pretty hard. After a couple of minutes of watching, you grabbed her hips pulling her in and came deep in her as she came on your cock. It was so hot I had to go up to my room and masturbate. Then I came down and you guys were back by the pool then."

"I remember that day, we were laughing that we almost got caught."

"It was very erotic for me. Just thinking about it now is making me wet."

Sharon moved her hand to her pussy pulling her dress all the way up. She started rubbing her fingers over her pussy, sliding a finger into herself. I could see the moisture on her pussy as she rubbed it. Her head was back on the couch and her other hand was squeezing her exposed tit. My cock was responding to her actions as it grew in my pants.

Sharon was moaning quietly. She was alternating between rubbing the folds of her pussy and clit and inserting fingers into herself. Grabbing her tit, she pulled it to her mouth and started sucking on it. As she did so, she looked lustily at me. Watching her, I stood up and removed my shirt, socks and shoes.

She was staring at me now, smiling. Unbuckling my belt and pants I let them drop to the floor, my cock springing out at attention. Sharon licked her lips and stood up, moved to me and turned her back.

"Unzip me."

I pulled the zipper on her dress down to the top of her ass. She gave it a slight tug at her waist and it fell to the floor and she stepped out of it. Turning to face me she threw her arms around me and started kissing me. Long, deep sensuous kisses. Pressing herself against me as I reached behind and grabbed her ass. Breaking our kiss, I took her hand and twirled her around, admiring her body as she turned. Loved the look of the stockings and heels.

"You like?" she asked.

"Very much," I answered looking down at my hard cock bobbing in front of me.

Looking at me cock and laughing, she said, "I guess you do."

Taking me by the hand we headed back to her bed. I had her lay on the edge of the bed, her stockinged legs hanging over. Kneeling before her I began to rub her legs feeling the soft sexy feel of her stockings. Reaching her thighs, I moved her legs apart and looked at her already moist pussy staring at me. My tongue flicked over her pussy eliciting a groan from her. I began working her pussy over with my tongue, pushing into her, licking and sucking around the edges. She was getting wetter as I continued my tongue actions on her. As her clit emerged, a stiff little nub, I sucked on it causing her to moan and sending shocks through her body. She tasted amazing and I was really enjoying taking care of this sexy woman. After a few minutes, she was holding my head pushing me harder into her pussy. Sharon was basically humping my face as licked and sucked her.

"Oh damn," she gasped, pressing me harder into her pussy. She was cumming again. I could feel her pussy spasming and clenching, her body going stiff as the orgasm washed over her. Her juices leaked around my face as she held my head in place and she came down from her climax.

She was starting to get her breath back as she released my head. Sliding up her body, I moved to kiss her. She eagerly lapped up the juices covering my face as I laid on top of her feeling her incredible body. As I moved up her body my cock came in contact with her pussy. I could feel the heat coming off it as my cock brushed against her. Sharon pulled her stockinged legs up wrapping them around me, trying to push my cock into her. Adjusting my position I thrust into her wet overheated pussy. She gasped as my cock fully entered her and she wrapped her legs around me holding me into place.

I laid on her for a minute enjoying the feel of her stockings on me and her hot pussy clenching my cock. Raising up off of her, I began to pump my cock into her. She loosened her grip on me to allow me to thrust more into her. My thrusts were drawing grunts from her as I fucked her hard. The combination of having already fucked her once and being kinda drunk kept me going fucking her now.

Was fucking her with a steady deep rhythm when she looked at me and said," Will you fuck me from behind like you did Jillian?"

"Yes."

Sharon unwrapped her legs from me and I stood up pulling out of her.

She jumped up off of the bed," Let's go in the other room on the couch."

I chuckled, she wanted to be fucked just like her daughter.

Sharon jumped on the couch on her knees, her hands on the arm of the couch.

Looking over her shoulder she smiled and said, "Just like you did Jillian that day."

I got on the couch behind her and slid my cock back into her still wet pussy. I was all the way in her, holding my position when she began to rock back and forth, my cock going in and out of her as I remained still. Sharon was controlling the speed and depth of my cock in her. Sometimes slamming all the way in and others pulling half way out. My hands were running over her ass and I eyed her asshole hoping I would get a shot at putting my cock there too.

She groaned every time she slammed into me. I ran my thumb up her ass crack, it was slick with her juices. Sharon was slowly picking up the pace of fucking me and her breath was becoming labored. Sensed she was building up to another orgasm. Pushing my pussy juice covered thumb against her asshole I heard her gasp. On her next stroke back my thumb slid into her ass and she yelped.

"Oh my god, oh damn, I'm cumming again," she gasped. Her pussy clenched and her ass crushed on my thumb as another orgasm rolled her body. I could feel both of them pulsating as the orgasm washed over her.

Her reaction sent me over the top too, I had held out as long as I could. Pulling her as tight as I could, I began to fill her pussy with hot cum again.

"I feel it cumming, fill me up," she said. Finally my cock had drained itself into her and I fell across her back. I pulled my thumb from her ass as my cock softened and slid out of, cum dripping from her. We collapsed together on the couch, me nestled in behind her. I was holding her close to me, I could feel her heart still pounding.

"That was very intense. Your thumb in my ass really sent me over the top. I've not cum like that in ages. Have not had anything in my ass for a long time. I had forgotten how much it can turn me on."

"That was amazing. I thought you were going to squeeze my cock off when you started cumming. You milked the cum right out of me."

Sharon turned to face me, her tits pushing against my body, "Thank you. I really needed something like this to get my sex life restarted. Did not think it would be my daughter's fuck buddy who would relight the fire."

"Believe me, it is truly my pleasure."

We laid there quietly for a few minutes. Sharon looked up at me, "It is probably getting late. What are we going to do?" Not sure if it is a good idea for Jillian to find us like this."

"Probably not, but it might be interesting. What do you want to do?"

"I want to sleep with you, but it is starting to get late. We probably should get cleaned up and be presentable for when Jillian gets back."

"Agree, but hope she doesn't want to fuck when she gets here. You have really worn me out," I said smiling.

Sharon kissed me and smiled, "I'm probably going to be sore tomorrow. Not been pounded like that in some time."

She got up and headed to her room "I am taking a quick shower, you could probably join me."

"That sounds fun," I said as I followed her into the bathroom.

She was bent over peeling her stockings off as I walked in. "That's a great view."

Laughing she acted shy, "Why thank you. Maybe you can come wash it for me."

I laughed and stepped into the shower turning it on.

She grabbed the wash cloth and did a very thorough job of cleaning me. Even gave my cock a final rinse in her mouth.

I then returned the favor, spending some extra time on her tits and ass. Her pussy was a little sore and she took the cloth from me to clean herself up. It was a mess, with cum still seeping from her.

We dried each other off and I headed to my room to get dressed, gathering the clothes I had left in the living room.

I slipped on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and went back into the living room. Sharon came out a couple of minutes later in a pair of pajama shorts. Could clearly tell she was braless and as her short bottoms rode up when she sat, that she was not wearing panties either.

"Nightcap?, I asked, pouring myself a drink.

"Why sir, are you trying to get a girl drunk and take advantage of her?", she said in her best southern belle voice.

"Yes Ma'am, I am."

"Well then, yes I will have one," she said smiling.

I poured her a drink and took a seat on the couch next to her.

After a minute, she said, "Thank you for today. It was very bold of you to have sex with me today. I appreciate you helping me wake my desires back up."

"Oh believe me, it was my pleasure. You are a very sexy, giving woman and need to be getting all the pleasure you want and deserve."

Sharon chuckled. "I wonder if Jillian will feel the same way, me stealing her fuck buddy?"

"Sounds like she was willing to share anyway. It's not like you are coming between us. Who knows, maybe her plan to win Robert back is working."

"I hope so, Robert was very special to her."

Sharon's phone rang and she answered. I could only hear her part of the conversation.

"Yes this is Sharon. Yes I remember you. I understand, yes I am here, bring her on up."

I looked at her quizzically.

"That was one of Jillian's friends. Seems Jillian is very drunk and they wanted to make sure someone would be here with her if they brought her up."

"Oh this should be fun," I said, finishing off my drink.

In a couple of minutes there was a knock on the door. Sharon went to answer it.

Three of Jillian's friends came in basically dragging her into the room. I stepped up and took her from them, picking her up in my arms and taking her into the bedroom. Pulling the covers back I got her arranged on the bed. I could hear whispering in the other room. Getting her set up, I got a glass of water for her from the bathroom and dug up some aspirin to help deal with her impending hangover. Her hair was a mess and she looked pretty trashed.

Jillian's friends left and Sharon came into the room.

"We should make her a little more comfortable," I said.

"Probably a good idea."

"You want me to take care of it? Not sure if it is uncomfortable for you to see her undressed or not."

Sharon chuckled, "I see her naked on occasions. We try clothes on together all the time."

"Ok,"

I sat Jillian up and unzipped her dress pulling her arms out and exposing her sexy black bra. Lifting her up from behind, Sharon pulled the dress the rest of the way down. The matching black panties from earlier were missing. Laying her back down on the bed, Sharon rolled her stockings down her legs. She was now completely naked on the bed.

"She must have thought something might happen tonight, she went commando," Sharon said.

Chuckling, I said, "No she had the matching panties on when she left."

"Oh."

Sharon was looking at Jillian more closely. She swiped her finger along Jillian's bald pussy and licked it.

"She definitely got fucked tonight."

I was shaking my head. Her mom was tasting her to see what was leaking out of her. Pretty wild.

I pulled the sheet up over her and we walked into the other room.

"What did her friends say?"

"Well after dinner the groups broke up, but her and Robert stayed behind for a bit, said they would catch up. Jillian caught up with the group about an hour later. She was in a real good mood, her and Robert apparently both miss each other and he wants to get back with her. Jillian apparently started celebrating with shots. The bar said she was too drunk to stay, so they brought her back to the hotel. We have to have her up and functioning by noon."

"Ok, well good for her, glad it worked out."

Sharon looked at me," I want you to stay with her tonight, keep an eye on her. I'm afraid she will get sick and need help."

"I agree."

Grabbing my crotch Sharon looked at me, smiling, "Don't be messing with her while she is like that."

"I wouldn't, unless you want to watch again," I said grinning at her.

"You are bad. I am going to sleep. Good night."

She kissed me and walked to her room. I turned back and joined Jillian in bed, stripping as it got in with her - I usually sleep naked anyway.

I woke to movement in the bed. Looking at the clock I could see it was a little after 3am. Jillian was sitting on the edge of the bed.

Touching her back, "You okay?"

"No my fucking head is killing me. Oh shit. How did it wind up here naked with you?"

"It's okay. Your friends brought you back and your mom and I got you to bed. Here take these and drink some water."

She took the aspirin then asked, "Why are we naked? Did we do something?"

"No, we have never been in bed with clothes on before. Your mom told me about Robert. You and I have not done anything tonight and sounds like we won't be anymore anyway. I'm glad for you."

"Oh, okay. Thank you," she said laying back down in bed.

"Do you need me to leave?"

"No, thanks, I think we are okay."

"Good"

We both fell back to sleep. I got up about 8, grabbed a robe from the closet and went into the living room. Sharon's door was open and I peeked in on her. She was laying on her stomach, the sheet pulled down to the middle of her back and was not wearing the pajama top that I had last seen her in. Walking up to her bed I wondered if she had gone full nude to go to sleep. Gently lifting the sheets up I could see her wonderful naked ass. So she had gone naked. I had to ask her about that later, I thought. Lowering the sheet back into place I went back to the living room, closing her door as I did.

I quietly made some coffee and arranged for room service to bring breakfast up a little later for all of us. Sitting in the living room I was going over what had happened. Getting to fuck Sharon was amazing and Jillian had hooked back up with an old flame. I had really been brought along to cover as her boyfriend if the thing with Robert did not work out and even though I had leered over Sharon before, I never thought I would have a shot at having sex with her. Never would have imagined being with her when her sexual flame relit. I could only imagine what the rest of the weekend could bring and would Jillian be mad.