Sharon and Jillian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MOM," Jillian cried out in mock indignation as she hit Sharon the the thigh.

I sat down to eat breakfast. "What was so funny earlier? You two were laughing it up pretty good."

Jillian laughed, "Mom was torturing the kid who brought breakfast up. Her robe was open like that and she was leaning over and asking him questions and making him move things around. He could not take his eyes off of her tits."

I looked at Sharon, "Was he the same one from yesterday?"

Sharon smiled and nodded.

"She had him so hard yesterday he probably had to go jerk off after he left here. Sounds like you got him all worked up again."

"Oh she definitely did," said Jillian.

We ate breakfast and the girls were starting in on the mimosa's. Jillian was going back to Texas with us this afternoon to take care of a couple of things and then was going to go to New York later in the week to be with Robert. We were on a 3 o'clock flight together. Jillian was telling stories about the bridesmaids and groomsmen hitting on each other, disappearing for a while and returning looking freshly fucked. Some had commented on how much fun it had been to dance with Sharon. Everyone was relaxed and enjoying being together.

Sharon got up to refill our mimosa's, her robe falling completely open.

"Damn Mom, why don't you just take it off," Jillian laughed.

Sharon looked at her, then at me, smiled and slid her robe off letting it fall on the floor.

"You know, if you weren't my mother."

"I know, I agree dear, but that is not a good idea. Although it was terribly exciting to be with you in the shower yesterday morning."

Jillian blushed, "Yes it was."

I was quietly watching. Sharon looked at me, "What are you thinking?"

"Well, I was actually thinking I am glad I am not related and that I have gotten to enjoy being with both of you. You are both incredibly sexy ladies and I am glad that I have known both of you."

Sharon sat our drinks on the table, leaned in and kissed me, "That was very sweet, thank you."

Jillian raised her glass' "I agree."

Sharon was leaned back in her chair, totally exposed. "You know I could get used to being naked all the time. Maybe I will start being naked at home whenever I can."

Jillian looked at her for a second, "Well the backyard is pretty secluded. I have laid out naked by the pool on occasions."

"Well if you are implementing a naked rule at the house, I will have to drop by more often," I said smiling.

Sharon smiled, "You are welcome anytime."

"Well I would be willing to abide by that rule at your house when I am there," said Jillian.

"Would Robert?"

"He is pretty open about those things. We have been to a nude beach together, so I think so."

Sharon sat thinking for a moment, "Probably not an everyday thing but I think this is definitely something I am going to do."

Jillian laughed, "That could definitely make things more exciting in the neighborhood."

"Well let's start now, both of you need to lose your robes."

Jillian looked at me and I shrugged. She stood up and slipped her robe off, tossing it into the corner.

Smiling I stood up and tossed my robe over with hers.

"There that is better. Dave, can you refill our drinks?"

"Sure."

I got up and made a fresh batch of mimosas and brought them back to the table. Seeing the two of them naked was having an effect on my cock and it began to stiffen.

Sharon sipped her drink and looking at my cock over the top of her glass said, "Somebody is enjoying this."

"Yes he is," Jillian said smiling.

"Of course I am. Here naked with two sexy women. I bet you are excited too, I just cannot see it," I said smiling back at them.

Sharon smiled at me, took a finger and swiped it over her pussy. Moving it to her lips she licked her finger and said, "Yeah I'm wet."

"Me too," said Jillian as she repeated the move.

Sharon looked at Jillian, "What was that guys name in the cabana that day?"

"Mike."

I looked questioningly at Jillian.

"Mom and I gave him a joint blow job and shared his cum."

Sharon smiled and nodded. Her hand had moved back to her pussy and she was beginning to finger herself.

Looking at Jillian, "You sure you want to do this? "

"Yes, consider it a thank you. But I am not going to fuck you. Mom can do that."

Sharon moaned at that.

"Mom I will help you get started with Dave, but I want to see him fuck you and finish in your pussy."

Sharon smiled and nodded at her. Jillian slid out of her chair onto her knees in front of me. She reached out, grabbed my hardening cock and started to stroke me. Taking the tip of my cock in her mouth she leaned her head to look at Sharon.

Smiling Sharon pushed two fingers into her pussy, "Oh yes, get his cock ready for me."

Jillian began to stroke and suck my cock making it grow. She is a great cock sucker and soon had my cock straining. Watching her head bob up and down in my lap was definitely having the desired effect.

Sharon was moaning as she watched, one hand working her pussy and the other massaging and squeezing her tits.

Jillian had let go of my cock and was working my cock with just her mouth. Sliding it all the way in, holding me in her throat, then easing back up. She also began to work my balls with her hand. Pulling me to the edge of the chair, she moved down and began sucking my balls, alternating between them. I was looking back and forth between her sucking and Sharon fingering.

Jillian stopped suddenly and looking at Sharon, "Mom, we should take this in the bedroom."

Sharon nodded and got up from the chair and walked into her bedroom, falling on her back onto the bed. Jillian and I followed and sat on the edge of the bed.

Jillian across the bed to the other side of Sharon. She saw the toys on the night stand and I could see the twinkle in her eye as a smile came over her face.

"Lay down next to her," she told me.

"Mom get on top of him."

Sharon rolled over on top of me. Reaching between us Jillian grabbed my cock and held the head against Sharon's pussy. She then guided my cock into her mothers pussy holding my cock at the base as I slid in. Sharon began to ride me and Jillian moved her hand out of the way. Jillian then moved to the head of the bed and sat facing her mother, her legs straddling my head. Looking up I could see her bare pussy and tits hanging over me.

Sharon was sitting up on me bouncing up and down. Jillian reached in and took her hands to steady Sharon as she moved on my cock.

Jillian leaned in to Sharon, "His cock looks so hot in you. Watching you fuck him is amazing. Do you like his cock?"

Sharon grunted a yes and completely impaled herself on me. Jillian pulled her forward and kissed her. Sharon looked a little surprised and then smiled. She took Jillian's face in her hands and pulling her in kissed her back, a long full mouth kiss.

They broke the kiss and looked at each other. I could not really see Jillian's face, but Sharon was a mix of fear and joy. Sharon began to rock slowly on my cock again and Jillian slid forward, her pussy covering my mouth and my nose resting against her ass. I began sucking and licking her pussy as she slowly moved back and forth on my face. She continued that for a couple of minutes and then slid off my face.

Reaching over on the nightstand she grabbed the dildo and the vibrator.

Sharon watched her as she brought the toys over to us. Jillian took the vibrator, turned it on and slowly inserted it into her pussy. Holding the dildo, she spread lube over it as Sharon watched her in fascination.

Jillian moved behind Sharon and gently pushed her back, "Lay down on him."

Sharon laid on top of me, looking me right in the eyes. Looking over Sharon's shoulder I could see Jillian moving in behind Sharon, the dildo in her hand. She gave me an evil grin, placed one hand on Sharon's back and began to press the dildo against her mom's asshole. She had done the same thing when we had played with her friend Tina.

Sharon gasped and looked at me.

"Relax," I said softly.

She nodded and laid her head on my chest. I looked at Jillian, "Slowly," I mouthed. Jillian nodded that she understood. It was only her second time to be dp'ed, the first being the night before. Jillian pushed on the dildo and the head popped into Sharon's ass as the breath shot out of her.

"Oh DAMN. Wait a minute," she gasped.

I could feel the pressure from the dildo in her ass, Sharon laying on top of me adjusting to the intrusion in her ass. I was softly stroking her back trying to help her relax.

"You okay?", I asked.

She raised her head up and nodded yes. Turning to Jillian she said, "Go on, slowly,"

Jillian nodded and I could feel pressure on my cock as she began to push the dildo further into her mothers ass. Soon it was all the way in her ass. Sharon laid on me quietly, letting her ass adjust to the dildo her daughter had inserted.

I could see Jillian behind her mother, her hand between her legs working the vibrator on her pussy, eyes closed rocking back and forth. She began to slowly move the dildo in Sharon's ass. Sharon began to hump my cock and rock back against the dildo.

Moaning as she slid back and forth she raised up off of me so she could ride me faster. Jillian was just holding the dildo in place and Sharon was riding my cock as hard as she could. Her orgasm was not going to wait. After a few long strokes, she slammed down on my cock, the dildo filling her ass. I felt her pussy clench around my cock as the orgasm swept over her. She was gasping as she laid back down on me the spasms slowly subsiding. Looking over her I could see that Jillian was going over the edge also, her eyes shut, body shaking as her orgasm swept through her.

Jillian fell forward on her mom's back as she pulled the vibrator from her pussy.

Moving her head next to Sharon's she whispered, "It was so hot to see his cock in you. You are so sexy."

Sharon smiled and turned to face her. Jillian kissed her lightly.

"I love you dear,"

"I love you too mom."

Jillian slid off of her mom. Reaching back she pulled the dildo from mom's ass. My cock was still in her pussy. She then moved behind her mom and grabbing my cock, pulled it from Sharon's pussy as Sharon looked back at her.

"Bet he tastes great with your juices all over him," she said as she took my cock completely in her mouth.

Sharon smiled at me and rolled off of me moving her head down near Jillian. My cock was throbbing in Jillian's mouth as she lightly sucked on it. Pulling my cock from her mouth, she ran her tongue down over my balls. Holding my cock up, she took both of my balls in her mouth and began to suck them. She was really good at sucking balls. Sharon took the opportunity to lean over and take my cock in her mouth as her daughter sucked my balls. Their hot mouths and sucking was definitely having an effect on my cock. It was straining to release my cum.

Jillian released my balls and moved to suck on the base of my cock while mom worked on the head. Having two mouths on my cock, moving up and down, back and forth was amazing. They began moving my cock back and forth between their mouths, Jillian stroking it as the took turns sucking it and then occasionally kissing each other.

Looking at me as I began to try to fuck Sharon's face, Jillian said," You ready?"

I nodded yes as Jillian moved her hand off of my cock and gently pushed Sharon's face into my pelvis impaling her on my cock. As she was slowly moving Sharon's head up and down on my cock her hand moved down to my balls, a finger moving over my asshole. Groaning and wanting to cum, I began to fuck Sharon's mouth faster. I knew Jillian could tell I was ready and just a I felt my orgasm about to explode, she shoved her finger deep in my ass probing for my prostate.

"Oh shit, yes," I grunted as I shoved my cock deep in Sharon's throat as the first blast of cum shot out of my cock. She slid my cock out of her throat as I continued to fill her mouth with cum and Jillian kept massaging my prostate, prolonging my orgasm.

Sharon slid off of my cock as Jillian grabbed it milking the last of my cum to the tip and licking it with her tongue. Jillian looked up at Sharon as she bent down over Jillian's mouth and began letting my cum drip from her mouth into Jillian's. Raising up to kiss her mom, they began pushing my cum back and forth with their tongues. Soon they both leaned back and made a little show of swallowing the cum that was in their mouths. Sharon fell on the bed next to me. Jillian pulled her finger from my ass and moved to the other side of me.

I was catching my breath from the great orgasm they had just given me. We all laid there quietly for a few minutes.

Sharon rolled over looking at both of us," Thank you both. That was amazing. I did not know I could cum that hard."

"Your fun is just beginning Mom," Jillian said smiling.

Sharon looked at the clock, "We have a plane to catch. Need to get out of here."

We got our things together and got to the airport just in time. Sharon upgraded me to sit up front with her and Jillian. As we took off I reflected back on the weekend and wondered what could happen when we got back home.