Sharon and Jillian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why?"

"To see if she would let you sleep with her."

I smiled at her, "I think she is going to be okay with it and I definitely am. Should be fun with all of us fucking tonight."

Jillian made a face and looking at my hardening cock said, "Well it looks like you like the idea."

"I will get my stuff out of your room and you guys will be good to go tonight."

Jillian walked over to the couch and leaned over to hug me, her robe flashing open to reveal she was naked under it. "Thank you, I appreciate you being so understanding."

She lingered in the hug then pulled away, leaned down and kissed the head of my cock. "Going to miss that."

She turned, went to door and left.

I was still sitting in the living room when Sharon flew in about 4:30 dressed in a spa robe and carrying her sundress.

"We have to be downstairs in 30 minutes to catch the shuttles to the wedding."

She stopped and looked at me. "I see you are comfortable."

"Yeah just been relaxing. I only need a quick shower and I am ready to go."

Sharon smiled, "I need to do my makeup, took a shower in the spa."

"I need to tell you something."

"What," she said looking concerned.

"Jillian came by. Robert is going to stay with her here tonight. I am going to have to sleep in your room, if that's okay?"

"Oh that is more than okay," she said smiling.

Shedding her robe revealing she was naked underneath, Sharon moved to the bathroom to get ready. I grabbed my things from Jillian's room and moved them to Sharon's and then hopped in the shower.

Standing next to her as I dried off, she leaned over and took my limp cock in her mouth and slowly sucked me hard. Her warm mouth felt so nice on my cock.

Releasing me from her mouth, she sighed, "We do not have time for this."

"I know," as I reached down and tweaked her tits. I then moved into the bedroom to get dressed.

I got dressed in my suit and sat in the living room having a drink. Sharon heard me mixing drinks and called out, "Bring me one."

Poured her a drink and took it to her in the bathroom. She was still naked and was working on her makeup.

"Damn you are sexy looking tonight," I said.

She blushed a bit and looking up at me said, "Thank you. Want to look hot tonight.

Show up the other moms there."

"Well you will definitely be the one to beat."

She just smiled, batted her eyes at me and licked her lips.

I retreated to the living room before my cock decided to do something it did not have time to do. Sharon came out a few minutes later dressed in a red bra and matching thong, with black stockings and garter. Her thong was on the outside of the garter so she could take them off without removing the stockings. She was holding her black dress.

Stepping into it she turned away, "Zip me up."

I zipped her up and she twirled around for me. The dress came to mid thighs just covering the tops of her stockings and flared out from her hips. As she twirled around she flashed her thong and garter. Her tits sat up high and looked liked they could pop out of the dress.

"Wow, you are very sexy tonight."

"Thank you," She said stepping up to kiss me.

"We should get downstairs to catch the shuttle," I said.

She sighed, "I know, but wish we could just stay here."

We went to the wedding, got back to the hotel for the reception. Sharon was in a party mood and was enjoying herself. She knew several of the other moms of the bridal party members and spent time chatting with them. We danced some and she danced with several of the groomsmen from the wedding. Jillian and Robert were also dancing. I cut in once and Jillian introduced me. The crowd was starting to trickle out about 10 pm when Sharon came back to the table.

"I think we can go now, Let me go say good bye to the brides mom." She said slipping her hand into my coat pocket.

"That works for me. I will meet you over there," I said pointing to the door.

She bounced off and I reached in my pocket. Sharon had slipped her thong into my pocket. It was still warm and felt a little damp.

Sharon caught up with me about five minutes later and we headed through the lobby to the elevators. We were able to grab an elevator alone and began the ride up. Sharon pushed me to a wall and began kissing me pressing her body against me. I moved my hand between us and sliding up under the hem of her dress, ran my finger over her bare pussy. She shuddered, broke the kiss and pressed her head against my chest. I pushed one then two fingers into her sopping pussy as she moaned and started to hump my fingers.

The elevator slowed then stopped at our floor. Sharon pulled my hand from her pussy and led me out of the elevator headed for the room. I fished my key out and quickly opened the door. She led me to the couch stopped, unzipped my pants pulling my hardening cock out. Dropping to her knees she took me in her mouth swallowing my cock in one motion. My cock quickly grew in her mouth.

Sharon suddenly stood up and bent over the couch, pulling her dress up over her ass, "I can't wait any more, fuck me."

I dropped my pants and grabbing her hips rammed my cock into her soaked pussy. The air went out of her and she began moaning as I slowly built up speed fucking her. She pushed back against me letting me get deep into her. Her left hand went under her dress and I felt her begin to rub her clit as my cock pistoned in and out of her.

Sharon's breath became ragged as her orgasm started to build. Rubbing herself harder, her body went stiff, her back arched and her pussy clamped down on my cock as the orgasm hammered through her.

"Oh FUCK YEAH, I'm cumming hard," She gasped.

I held her hips and kept my cock in her as she slowly came down from her orgasm. Sharon finally just collapsed over the arm of the couch trying to catch her breath.

"Damn, I really needed that. Been wanting to cum ever since my massage. Thought I was going to cum a couple of times dancing with guys rubbing up against me."

"HMMMMM, glad I could help you out," I said as I stood behind her and continued to slowly fuck her. I was looking down at my cock moving in and out of her pussy and her asshole right above it. It looked so inviting and I wondered if she liked her ass fucked as much as her daughter did. Reaching down I spread some of her juices from my cock around her asshole. Sharon moaned lightly as I rubbed my thumb over her now slick asshole.

As I applied pressure to push my thumb in her ass she turned, smiled and looked at me, "Gently, it has been a while since there was anything in there."

I nodded, applying more pressure as my thumb slid in her ass. She inhaled sharply and let out a low moan. My cock continued to slide smoothly in her slick pussy.

Sharon turned and looked at me, "We should move to the bedroom. Not sure we should be fucking here in the living room when Jillian and Robert walk in."

"Oh that could be fun."

"Not sure I am ready for that."

She started to stand up as I stepped back from her. I was still dressed, my pants around my ankles. I took my coat off and removed my shirt. Then reaching down I removed my shoes and pants.

Sharon watched as I stripped. She then turned her back to me, "Unzip me please."

I did and she stepped out of her dress. We gathered our clothes and headed into her bedroom. Sharon closed the door as we moved to the bed. Sitting down on the bed she removed her bra and started to unhook her garter.

"Can you leave them on? I find them incredibly sexy and love the feel."

"Of course. I have always loved wearing them when fucking, they feel so sexy."

I pulled her up to me and began kissing her. She wrapped one of her legs around me and began caressing me with her stockings. My hands ran over her tits and then down her back and over her ass. The thought of being in her ass along with her stockinged legs rubbing me were really making my cock hard.

Sharon reached between us and grabbed my cock. She was slowly stroking it as we kissed.

Looking into my eyes, she asked, "Will you fuck my ass? I have not had a cock in my ass in a long time."

I smiled, "I would love to fuck your ass. It is so hot looking."

Sharon broke our embrace and stepped over to her suitcase. She pulled out a bottle of lube and her vibrator and brought them to the bed.

"How do you want me?"

"Bent over the bed, leave your heels and stockings on."

She handed me the lube and turned to bend over the bed. I squeezed some of the lube into my hand and started to rub her asshole with it inserting a finger as I did so. Sharon flinched a bit but began to push back against my finger in her. Adding more lube I worked her ass till two of my fingers were in her. She was moaning and rocking her ass against my fingers now. My cock was a hard as it can be and throbbing to get into her ass.

Leaning over next to her head, "You ready?"

She nodded her head yes, "Go slow, it has been a while."

I pulled my fingers from her ass and she let out a gasp. Taking the lube I began to coat my cock and spread more around her asshole. Lining my cock up with her asshole, I pushed the head against her asshole and began to slowly enter her. Her ass resisted for a few seconds then the head of my cock popped into her ass causing her to gasp and yelp.

"Wait," she said pushing one hand against me to stop me.

The head of my cock was in her ass and I could feel it twitching. I held my cock in one hand and the other one rested on her back.

Sharon was trying to breath deeply and relax.

She looked back at me, "Don't push, let me."

"Okay."

Sharon took a deep breath and started to push back against me. Holding my cock steady it bent in my hand and then suddenly popped through her sphincter.

"Oh God," she gasped.

My cock was now half way in her ass.

"This feels so good. I forgot how full it feels. Can you push in more?"

"Yeah, I'm about 1/2 way in." Her ass was so tight, tighter than Jillian's.

She laid her chest flat on the bed, her ass sticking up. "Go on, but go slow. I want it all in me. Your bigger than the ex. I need it all in me."

I grabbed her hips and slowly pushed deeper into her ass. After a minute I was balls deep in her ass. Sharon's ass was clenching my cock. She definitely had one of the tightest asses I had ever been in.

"You all right?," I asked.

"Yes, it feels so amazing."

Holding her hips I began to slowly fuck her tight ass, it slowly stretching to make my strokes easier. We were falling into a rhythm with me pulling about 1/2 way out then going back balls deep into her. I was enjoying fucking her ass. Sharon's moans and groans told me she was too. Suddenly I heard her vibrator begin humming. Her hand with the vibrator slid under us. I felt the tip brush up against my balls as she searched for her pussy. She found the entrance and slid the vibrator into her soaked pussy just as I fully entered her ass again.

The vibrator filling her pussy made pressure on my cock even greater. I could feel the vibrations through the membrane separating her pussy and ass. This was my first time with DP using a vibrator and it felt amazing.

Sharon began working the vibrator in her pussy as I started to fuck her again. Her breath was shallowing and she was bucking against the toy and my cock.

"Oh fuck, I have never been this full. Damn, both holes full. Fuck me, cum in my ass, fill me up."

She was getting into it and really enjoying the fuck now. I picked up the pace and was fucking her faster, the orgasm building in my balls. Her breaths shortened and she was gasping for air a bit.

"Yes just like that. Fill my ass now. Ah SHIT,'" as her orgasm hit her. Sharon's ass clamped down on my cock as I shoved all the way in and began to fill her ass with cum. I thought she was going to squeeze my cock to death.

"I can feel it pulsing, pumping in my ass," she panted.

All I could do was groan and hold on with my cock deep in her ass. The last of my cum oozed from my cock as she started to recover from her orgasm. Her legs gave out and we just fell onto the bed with me still planted in her ass. I rolled us on our side and my softening cock slid out of her cum and lube filled asshole. She pulled the toy from her pussy and tossed it on the bed. Both of us were slowly recovering our breath.

After a couple of minutes, "WOW. That was intense. I have never had both holes filled at the same time. It felt so full. I bet two real cocks is even better."

"Well you will have to try it sometime to find out. It is a very exciting thing from my end. Maybe we can find someone to help us do that."

"OH I'm not sure I am ready for two guys at once."

"You could more than handle two guys. You are too much for just one to handle, that's for sure."

She turned towards me, "Thank you, that is sweet. This has been a very exciting weekend for me. Have been in my shell for too long, time to get out and have fun again."

"Damn glad I was here to be part of it."

We cuddled for a bit. Breaking away Sharon said," Can you get me a towel, I got cum running out of my ass."

Laughing I said, "Sure, I need to clean my cock up anyway."

I went into the bathroom and tossed her a hand towel. Stepping into the shower, I turned the water on. Sharon came in a minute later and cleaned up the cum and lube around her ass. She then joined me in the shower where we cleaned each other up. We finished the shower, dried off and headed back to bed. Looking at the clock it was almost midnight. Laying together facing each other in bed, we enjoyed the feeling of our naked bodies touching.

Sharon was asleep and I was dozing off when I heard Jillian and Robert come in. They were being drunk quiet. Talking too loud and shushing each other then laughing.

"Quiet you will wake them up," Jillian said.

"He's really sleeping with your mom? "

"I guess so, I don't see him out here," she said giggling a bit.

It was quiet for a couple of minutes.

"Not here, we should go in the bedroom," Jillian said.

"Okay, let's go."

I heard the sound of a hand slapping an ass, a giggle and then the sound of their door closing.

Looking at the ceiling I thought about how crazy this weekend had turned out.

Getting to fuck Jillian's mom, Sharon was incredible. She is a sexy giving woman who had been in a sexual funk and needed to get away and take a chance. Lucky me, I was there when she decided to do it.

I could occasionally hear Jillian and Robert fucking, her familiar groans and "YES, right there," drifting out. Soon it was quiet in the suite. Pulling back the covers I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. Sharon was laying on her stomach naked, showing off her freshly fucked ass. I was wide awake and just sat on the edge of the bed looking at her naked body hoping I was going to get to explore it more.

Thinking another drink would help me go back to sleep I went into the living room. Apparently Jillian and Robert had started in here. Her dress was in a heap on the floor as was his tuxedo. A bra was near the bedroom door with his underwear laying nearby. Did not see her panties, but she probably was not wearing any. Went into the kitchen and poured some scotch into a glass and added a couple of ice cubes. I moved to the living room and sat on the couch sipping my drink. The only sound I could hear was the air conditioner blowing.

I heard the door to Jillian's room open and could vaguely see her step through the door. She was a naked as I was. Looking down on the floor she began to pick up their clothes. Sitting as quietly as I could I watched as she gathered the clothes. As she moved to place the clothes on one of the chairs, I gently rattled the ice cubes in my glass.

Looking at the couch and finally seeing me she said, "Shit you ass, you scared me. What are you doing out here? Are you naked?"

I chuckled, "Sorry, just having a drink, I could not sleep. Yes I am and so are you."

Jillian smiled, "She asleep?"

"Yes, out like a light."

Jillian came and sat next to me, taking my drink from me and sipping from it.

"I really appreciate your understanding this weekend. Did not know if you would be open to this, I am sorry I did not ask you before hand. Hope you are not upset about it."

"I'm fine, no problem. Besides it let me spend some time with Sharon. She is amazing, Too bad she kinda shut down sexually, but believe me she is back now," I said smiling.

"I can't believe you actually fucked my mom. I don't have a problem with it, just can't believe it actually happened. How did it start?"

"Well, when you left for the rehearsal dinner she needed to grab a shower before we went to dinner. She got up to go in the bedroom and stripped out of her bikini on the way, never looking back at me. I waited for a minute and then decided to follow her into the shower. She was very horny, finger fucked her in the shower, then got out and went to the bed. Sharon rode my cock till she came again then we rolled over and I finished off in her."

"Wow, you fucked her and came in her?"

"Twice, I fucked her when we got back from dinner."

"Damn, how about today?"

"She sucked me off this afternoon and then I fucked her ass when we got back from the wedding."

"I knew mom had been wanting to get back out and start enjoying life. She needed a cock that she felt safe with. Since we knew each other and she saw that I trusted you, she must have felt safe with you. I am glad it happened, maybe now she will get on with her sex life."

"Well glad I could help, I guess. She definitely enjoys it and is good at it. I hope she does get back out there and finds someone."

Jillian leaned over and pulled me into a hug, her warm naked body squeezing against mine, "Thank you."

Feeling her body against mine was having a reaction in my cock. Finally she released me from the hug and leaned back.

Seeing my cock starting to stand up, she grabbed it , "Sorry did not mean to do that. But I am going to miss fucking you."

She was looking at me, looked down to my cock and realized she was holding it.

Jillian let go of my cock, "I'm sorry, just a habit with you I guess."

I chuckled, reached over and tweaked a tit and said, "That's ok, I understand the

feeling, it's mutual."

We sat quietly for a couple of minutes. Jillian finally spoke, "Robert has asked me to come to New York for a while. I am going back to Dallas with you and mom and then catch up with him next week."

"Nice, glad you got back together with him."

She smiled, "I am going to check on mom and then go back to bed."

"Okay."

Jillian went into Sharon's room. She had been in there a couple of minutes when I got curious what she was doing. Moving to the door, I could see her laying on the bed next to her mom. Seeing them both in bed naked was having that effect on my cock again. Jillian saw me standing in the door, leaned in and kissed her mom on the cheek and got up.

Stopping in front of me she hugged me again, her tits smashing against me and my cock poking her stomach. Stepping back, she looked at me, "Be nice to her."

"I will."

She walked past me and went back to her room. I returned to Sharon and fell into a fitful sleep.

I awoke to laughter from Sharon and Jillian. It took me a few seconds to realize where I was. Got up, went to the bathroom, found my robe and went into the living room. Breakfast had been brought up and the girls were eating. They both had their robes on and Sharon's was open like the day before, exposing her breasts pretty well. Jillian was more covered up.

"Good morning, glad you could join us," said Jillian.

Sharon just smiled over her mimosa at me.

"Where's Robert?," I asked.

Jillian made a pouty face, "He had an early flight back to New York. He left about an hour ago."

Sharon giggled, "They had a pretty noisy good bye. Surprised it did not wake you up. It did me."