Sharon and Jillian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon's door opened and she peeked out. I could tell she was still naked. She looked around the room.

"It's just me. She is still asleep."

"Oh good," she said as she stepped into the room.

She looked great and I clapped. Stopping in front of me she spun around giving me a full view of her body. Leaning in she kissed me and reached inside my robe.

"Good morning, oh good nothing underneath there," she said, breaking away from the kiss as she squeezed my cock.

"Love this outfit," I said lightly tweaking a tit.

"Why thank you," she said standing back up. "I probably should put something on before she gets up."

"Unfortunately, yes you should. Not sure how she would react to you being naked out here with me. Also, breakfast is on the way up, so unless you want to flash the room service guy you should grab something."

"I like the robe idea," she said going back to her room and quickly returning with a robe.

Sharon came back into the room and glanced at the the other room. "How was her night?"

"She woke up once around 3 to go pee. I don't think she ever threw up. Got some aspirin and water into her, hopefully that helps. She was confused about why we were in bed naked together. We'll see if she remembers any of that."

There was a knock at the door, Sharon moved to answer it. It was breakfast. The room service guy rolled the cart into the room and began to set up our food. I noticed him glancing at Sharon. Looking over I could tell her robe was not quite closed all the way and he was getting a nice view of her tits. She bent over signing the check giving him a great view down the top of her robe. Smiling she closed the door behind him and moved to join me at the table.

"That was mean. He will have a hardon all day long from you doing that to him."

"Oh I was just teasing him. Really think he was getting a hard on?"

"Definitely, hell I was starting to get one watching you."

Sharon sat down and we started to eat. She did not move to close her robe and was basically topless at the table. I enjoyed breakfast and the view. It was about 9:30 when we finished breakfast.

"We should probably get her up and get some food in her," Sharon said as we finished up.

"I agree. What time does she need to meet up with the Bride's party? "

"Noon."

I started to get up and head into get Jillian up. Sharon put her hand on my arm stopping me, "I'll get her up. We probably need to talk."

"Ok, this should be interesting," I said sitting back down.

Sharon went into the bedroom and left the door open. I could hear her talking to Jillian but could not quite make out what they were saying.

"Dave, can you come in here?" Sharon raised her voice.

I got up and went into the room, my eyes adjusting to the gloom. Sharon was sitting on the bed, Jillian was laying down with a pillow over her head.

"We are going to have to jump start her. I think there are some mini Champagnes in the refrigerator. Make her a Mimosa. I've already given her some more aspirin."

I chuckled, "Sure."

Found the Champagne mixed it with some orange juice and took it back into the room. Standing next to the bed, I handed it to Sharon. She shook Jillian lightly. She moaned.

"Get up, we need you to get moving so you can get to the pre-wedding festivities upstairs. Sit up and drink this," Sharon said sternly.

"Oh damnit Mom", Jillian said as she rolled over then sat up in the bed the sheet falling down exposing her tits. She looked at me and started to pull the sheet up.

"No need to be modest now, not like he hasn't seen you naked before," Sharon said.

Jillian laughed dropping the sheet and taking the drink from Sharon, "I guess not."

She quietly sipped the drink for a couple of minutes finishing it off. Looking from me to her mom, whose tits were still pretty much on display.

"You guys are kinda casual this morning."

"I think it is a casual kind of day. We should get you in the shower. Dave you want to go get it started, keep it cool we need to wake her up." answered Sharon.

I went into the bathroom and started the shower leaving it on a cold setting. Jillian was setting on the edge of the bed holding onto her mother when I walked back in.

"Can you stand up?" Sharon asked.

Jillian tried but then sat down again.

"Help me get her in the shower."

I moved next to Jillian and helped Sharon stand her up. We then walked/carried her to the shower. I opened the shower door and we started to move Jillian into the shower.

"Hang on, one of us needs to step in with her," said Sharon as she slid her robe off and let it fall to the floor.

Sharon led her into the shower grimacing as the cold water hit her. As she maneuvered Jillian into the water I could see her eyes go wide.

"Fuck that is cold."

Sharon adjusted the temperature slightly but kept it cold. Putting Jillian up against the wall she grabbed the bath wash as I handed her a wash cloth. She then proceeded to wash all of Jillian's body as she stood there, scrubbing all of her then moving her back into the stream to rinse her off.

Jillian was definitely waking up now and so was my cock. Watching this hot mother/daughter shower was making my cock hard.

Sharon warmed the shower up some more and got Jillian to wash her hair, helping her rinse the soap out of it.

All to soon for me they were done. Stepping out of the shower I handed them both towels.

"Thanks Mom, I am starting to feel human again."

"No problem dear. Now lets get some food in you."

Sharon put her robe back on and I got Jillian the other one from our room. We went into the living room and got Jillian to eat some breakfast. Pretty soon she was looking like she was going to survive.

"So Mom, what did you guys do last night?", she said grinning.

"Dinner, drinks, rescue drunks. Usual Friday night," I answered.

"Mom did you tell him about Robert?"

"Yes I did."

"You could have told me before. I would have come with you anyway."

"Glad you understand. Sorry to dump you on my Mom."

"I'm not."

Looking at her mom she said, "Did you fuck him?"

Sharon looked right back at her, "Twice, I really understand why he is a fuck buddy. Do you mind?"

Laughing Jillian said, "Not at all, just wish I could have watched like you did that day at the pool. Yeah I saw you watching us that day."

"Wow. You two are certainly amazing women."

Jillian smiled, got up from the table, leaned over and kissed me. "Thank you for understanding. I appreciate it. Now I need to go get ready."

I watched as she went into the other room. Sharon and I sat quietly for a couple of minutes. We could hear Jillian drying her hair in the other room. Sharon still had her robe loosely tied, her tits fairly visible and most of her legs showing.

"What do you have planned for the day?" I asked her.

"Well, I have a massage scheduled at 1 and was thinking about some pool time after that. How about you?"

"I have nothing planned. Pool time sounds nice."

Jillian came into the room, she had dumped her robe and was naked. "Do we have some more Mimosa's?"

"Yeah there is some more Champagne in there. I will make some more for you."

"Make me one too," said Sharon.

"Okay, one round of Mimosa's coming up."

Sharon stood up looking at Jillian, "I guess we are comfortable being naked with each other here," she said slipping her robe off and letting it fall to the ground.

Jillian smiled, "Damn Mom, you look amazing."

Sharon blushed a bit then looked as me," Aren't you a little overdressed?"

I shrugged, slipped my robe off and finished mixing their drinks.

I handed out the drinks. Jillian raised hers in a toast' "Thank you guys for helping me out and being understanding. I really appreciate it."

"Cheers," we both replied.

Jillian went back into the bathroom. Sharon and I sat and talked some more. Sharon talked about how this was not usual for her. I told her that I was usually naked at home and that Jillian and I would be naked most of the time we were together, whether we were fucking or not.

"That sounds very liberating and sexy. I feel so comfortable doing this with you two. Not sure I would do it with others around right now, but would think about trying it."

"Do you usually sleep naked? I do."

"No but it think I will be joining the naked sleeping crowd. In fact may just become a nudist, it feels very liberating being naked."

"How did you feel about being in the shower with her?"

"Well I do see her naked on occasion. We change in front of each other or try on clothes together, so seeing her is not unusual. But being in the shower with her was terribly exciting. I am very horny right now."

"Does she know you have been with other women?"

"Yes I have told her about some of my experiences. She had some similar ones in college and since."

"I know."

"Oh really, tell me."

"Well there were a couple of times she shared me. Once a college buddy of hers was in town."

"Tina?"

"Yes. She was staying with Jillian. We went out to dinner one night and had a few bottles of wine. Wound up taking Uber back to Jillian's. The girls were getting a little touchy feely in the car, kissing and fondling each other. Going up in the elevator they had their hands up each others dresses. By the time we got to her apartment, they were pretty hot and bothered. Followed them to the bedroom, dresses off in the living room, panties and bras off in the hall, naked by the time they got to the bedroom. Tina was between Jillian's legs assaulting her pussy with her mouth. Tina's long legs and ass up in the air were very inviting. I have real weakness for redheads like her anyway. I watched for a couple of minutes from the doorway. Tina finally looked up at me and said "You can strip, but just watch for now," so I did then stood by the edge of the bed watching them take turns on each other."

Sharon's right hand had slipped to her pussy as I was telling the story. "I've seen Tina at the house by the pool, she was Jillian's first. I would definitely love to join her sometime. Have to remember that if she is ever over at the house again. Maybe she would be the second one to have the mother and the daughter."

I chuckled and continued with the story, "They finished getting each other off and Tina had me get up on the bed next to Jillian. She took my cock and fed it to Jillian, stroking me, telling me how hot it looked in Jillian's mouth. I was pretty worked up from watching them. After a couple of minutes she took Jillian's head and basically began fucking me with her mouth, pushing me deep into her throat with each shove of her head. Soon my cock swelled and Jillian's cheeks puffed out as I filled her mouth with cum. Tina pulled her head off of me and began kissing her as they shared my cum. Wound up falling asleep with them."

Sharon, her eyes closed, had two fingers in her as I finished the story, her other hand caressing her tits. I was growing harder watching her and was so intent on her actions that I did not notice Jillian now standing next to me. She was in a sundress and had her bridesmaids dress in a bag over her shoulder.

"That was a very fun weekend," she said.

Sharon's eyes popped open and she removed her fingers from her pussy. She just looked a Jillian with her mouth open.

Jillian smiled, stepped to her mom, bent over and kissed her lightly on the lips. "It's okay, that was very sexy. I wish I could stay to watch you finish." She moved to the door.

"You two have fun. I will see you at the wedding or the reception. And Tina would love to fuck you." she said and then was out the door.

"I lost track of what was going on. Completely forgot she was here. So embarrassing."

"It was completely sexy. Can I watch you finish? It is so sexy to watch someone cum like that."

She was blushing a bit. "Jillian ever do that for you?"

"Yes we would do it for each other."

I could see her shudder a bit at that. I think it turns her on thinking that she was doing with me what I had done with Jillian.

"She also likes her toys. Didn't you say you brought yours?"

"Yes I did, but I have never played with them with someone else."

"Show me," I said taking her hand and leading her to the bedroom.

She followed me. Stepping into her bedroom she moved over to her suitcase and reached inside. She pulled out a purple rabbit vibrator and a suction cup dildo with a set of balls. It was about 6" and thick.

Turning to me holding them she said, "She have toys like this?"

"Oh yes and others."

"Really? I will have to get with her to compare toys when we get home," she said.

Suddenly she seemed a little shy as she held the toys to her side. Sensing she was not sure what to do next, I reached over and took the dildo from her and sat it on the nightstand. I then led her to the bed and had her sit down.

Standing in front of her I said, "When we do this she will lay down on the bed and push the toy into herself. I will stand next to the bed or get next to her and stroke myself watching her play with her toy. Sometimes she will suck me while I watch her."

"That sounds like a fun game. Where do you cum?"

"Wherever she wants me to. Sometimes on her or in her mouth or on her vibrator then she uses it for lube to finish herself off."

She was looking right at my cock, leaned forward and took me into her mouth. I moaned appreciatively as my cock slid deep into her mouth.

Pulling off my cock she said, "I want you in my mouth this time."

I smiled and laid her out across the bed, her head hanging over the edge. Taking her vibrator from her I flipped it on a medium setting and began to rub it against her pussy. She was still wet from fingering herself while I had told her the story about Jillian and Tina. Slowly I worked the vibrator into her until it was all the way in her pushing it gently against her mound. With her head over the edge of the bed, my balls were hanging in front of her face. Reaching up with one hand she pulled my very hard cock up exposing my balls. Raising her head up she took one then the other into her mouth. It was an amazing mix of pleasure and pain as she sucked them together. Not many women had done that to me and I loved it. Sharon was stroking me lightly and sucking on my balls hard, moaning against them.

Taking her free hand I moved it to the vibrator, letting her have control. She began moving the vibrator around her pussy and turned up the intensity. Sharon released my balls from her mouth and I stepped back a bit watching her plunge the toy into her pussy. Reaching down I grabbed by cock and guided to her mouth rubbing the tip over her lips. Her mouth opened and she tried to get my cock into her mouth. I was teasing her with my cock and not quite letting it go in her mouth.

"Please, let me taste your cock," she said.

Lining my cock up with her mouth, I slowly slid it into her mouth. Her mouth was so warm and wet. Looking down I could see lips wrapping around it. Pushing my cock deeper I could see her throat start to bulge. Finally pushing my entire cock into her throat I could feel it milking my cock. She was still working her pussy with the vibrator. I kept my cock deep in her throat, cutting her air off. After about 30 seconds she reached up with her free hand and tried to push me up. Holding in her throat for a few more seconds I finally pulled my cock from her throat. Sharon turned her head gasping for air.

"Damn, I did not know you could die from a blowjob."

She apparently had never really been face fucked before, That was about to change. Grabbing her head I moved her back to having her head hanging over the edge and pushed my cock back into her mouth. I reached out and squeezed her tits as I began to slowly fuck her mouth. Sharon was wiggling beneath me but my cock in her mouth and hands on her tits were holding her in place. She was still working her pussy with the vibrator. I was alternating between fucking her face and pushing into her throat, holding for a few seconds and then fucking her again.

My balls were getting ready to empty into her. I released her tits and holding her head began to steadily fuck her face. Slobber covered her face and ran down her neck as I continued the assault on her mouth with my cock. Finally I plunged deep into her throat - I could see my cock bulging in it and let a blast of cum shoot down her throat. Pulling back a bit, I shot the rest of my cum into her mouth. This finally sent her over the edge. She rammed the vibrator deep into her pussy arching her back raising her ass off the bed, and moaning around my cock, began to cum. I could feel her shaking and convulsing as the orgasm rolled over her. Lowering herself back on the bed, the orgasm slowly subsided. I released her head and pulled my cock from her mouth trailing slobber and cum over her face.

Looking down I could see her swallowing the cum in her mouth.

"Holy shit that was intense. Never had my mouth used like that. I could feel your cock pulsing in my throat."

"I was amazing for me too," I said collapsing on the bed next to her.

Sharon pulled the toy from her pussy and laid it on the bed. We moved to lay next to each other. She laid her head on my chest and I held her in my arms. We stayed like that for a few minutes when Sharon over at the clock on the nightstand.

"Shit, I gotta go. I am supposed to be getting a massage at the spa."

She rolled her naked body over mine and ran to the bathroom. I heard her brushing her teeth and using the toilet. Rushing back into the room she opened her closet, pulled a sundress out and slipped it over her naked body.

I smiled as she looked over at me.

"What? I am going to be naked in the spa in 10 minutes, why put on a bunch of other things?"

"Good point."

She stepped over to the bed, kissed me on the lips then on the head of my cock.

"Be back later, try not to get into any more trouble."

"I think I am going to stay right here."

Sharon turned and went out the door.

I rolled over and fell asleep. She was wearing me out.

House keeping woke me up to clean the room. I found my robe and stayed out of her way as she cleaned the room, glancing over at me on occasions. Sitting in the living room I made myself a drink and let her clean the rooms. She finally left, giving me a long look and a grin as she left.

After she left I got comfortable again, tossing the robe over a chair. I sat there sipping a scotch thinking about how the weekend had turned out. Jillian had brought me to the wedding to cover for her if her attempt to get back with an old boy friend had failed. She had succeeded in hooking back up with him and did not really need me now. Sharon, her mother, had decided that she could enjoy sex again and had picked me to start again. She was a very horny and sexy lady, literally a 48 year old version of her daughter. Jillian almost seemed relived that we were fucking. Definitely one of my stranger weekends.

I was contemplating what the rest of the weekend would bring, we had the wedding tonight and I would be sitting with Sharon. Jillian was in the wedding party with Robert and I had no idea what their post wedding plans may be. Would it be okay for me to sleep with Sharon tonight and not Jillian? Since Jillian was back with Robert, then probably yes. Sharon could help me sort it out when she got back from the spa.

I had just gotten another drink and sat down when Jillian came flying through the door. She had a robe on, hair up in curlers.

"Oh good you are here. Where is Mom?"

"She is still at the spa, went for a massage and whatever."

She looked at me grinning, "Comfortable?"

Raising my glass and smiling at her, "I am."

"I need a favor," she said.

"Whatever I can do for you."

"I want Robert to stay here tonight. He is here with another guy so we cannot go to his room tonight. I was going to get you another room, but with 2 weddings here today, there are no rooms available. Damn, I wish Mom was here."