Sharon Ch. 03

Story Info
Sharon and her Husband come clean.
2k words
4.34
20.4k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon cleaned herself up in Tim's private bathroom (one of the perks of being the boss) and went back to work. She couldn't get her mind off what she'd just done.

The truth is she'd had a crush on Tim since High School, but interracial relationships were more than frowned upon back then. Her father would have disowned her. And now, having given in, she realized she'd never gotten over her desire for Tim. And she had given in, in a very big way.

She felt dirty and guilty. She thought everyone there could tell just by looking at her. She felt ashamed. After a half hour she said she wasn't feeling well and left for the day.

The drive home was a mixture of guilt and desire. Images of white women getting fucked by hard black dicks flashed thru her head. Images of Cathy, sweet innocent Cathy, licking black balls ran through her head. Images of Tim's cock ran through her head. Images of Cathy and Megan engaged in lesbian sex popped up, too.

In the end though, as she she pulled into the driveway, guilt won out. She told herself this was a one time thing, a momentary lapse of self control. She would not let it happen again. She would not let herself be alone Tim. She would not give into animal lust. Despite the wetness between her legs and the tingle that she planned to satisfy with her electric toothbrush as soon as possible.

She was surprised to see Robert's car in the driveway when she got home. Maybe, she thought, she'd try to get Robert to fuck her. That would be hot, two guys in two hours. One being her husband didn't make it less hot. The fact that he was taking sloppy seconds from a black dick made it even more hot.

As soon as she opened the back door, she heard music and the unmistakable sound of sex coming from the living room.

Robert was talking, almost shouting. "Fuck yeah that's good. You like it like that, don't you, little girl?"

Just a moaning "MMMM, HHHMMMMMM, DADDY" in response.

Sharon froze. Over the past year, she and Robert had been "intimate" only once. They'd tried a few other times and he wasn't able to get it up. He could come from blowjobs sometimes although not every time. He blamed an old back injury. Sharon all but begged him to talk to his doctor, but he said it was too embarrassing. She'd been wondering if it was her or if maybe if he was having an affair.

And now... "Daddy"? Was that the Cathy? Robert's step-daughter that he'd raised since she was 11? It was hard to tell, but that might have been Cathy moaning and trying to effect a little girl voice.

Suddenly Sharon felt a whole lot less guilty about having Tim fuck her.

She stepped into the living room, ready to give Robert and Cathy a world of shit. And then she froze. It took her a minute to process what was going on.

He wasn't fucking Cathy. He was fucking a young black girl, probably about Cathy's age. She was bent over the arm of the the couch, reaching back and pulling her ass cheeks apart. Her eyes were closed and Robert was pulling his cock all the way out and shoving it back in. His back wasn't causing him a problem now. He pumped her a couple more times before he realized Sharon was standing there.

Robert jumped back. "Oh shit"

His dick popped out and Sharon could see a wide open, dark red pussy surrounded by dark brown skin. And hands on a perfect black ass. It looked redder than Sharon thought possible. And she found looking at another woman's pussy sexier than she would have believed only a day ago.

The girl still had her eyes closed and was waving her ass in the air. "No, don't stop now, Daddy. It's okay, you can cum in me. Please, I want your cum in me. Please, Daddy, cum in your baby girl."

Robert opened his mouth as if to say something and Sharon held a finger up to her lips to stop him. She nodded and just mouthed the words, "do it," as she slowly backed out of the room. He hesitated for a second and then smiled. Sharon watched as his white dick plunged into the red, wet hole and then she left the room.

She got back out to her car and drove away. Her mind was racing. Was she the last white person to get fucked by a black person? At least in her family she was, apparently. She realized she was rubbing herself through her jeans as she drove.

She pulled to the side of the road, opened her pants, slid a hand down and began to masturbate furiously. She pulled out her phone and took a picture of her hand on her pussy fingering her clit. She sent it to Robert, something she'd done years ago, when they first started dating. For some reason she wanted him to know how turned on she was seeing him fucking that girl. She added a text, "Let me know when she's gone."

And then, without thinking, she sent the picture to Tim.

Tim responded right away. "So you're not mad?"

"No, why would I be? That was.. It was beautiful."

"I thought I was in so much trouble. I thought you'd be angry."

"Had you told me this morning I was going to like it, I wouldn't have believed you. But once I saw that lovely, dark, hard, chocolate skin, I was so turned on."

"That's how I felt."

"And then when I held your cock in my hands, I just got so wet."

"What?"

"I needed to feel you inside me. Fucking me like those women in that video. I need your black cock inside me again, already."

"What?"

"Will you cum inside me this time?"

Sharon had been rubbing her legs together as she texted. The feeling in her current state of arousal was sweet torture. She jumped when her phone rang. It was Robert.

"What the fuck, Shar? Are you just saying this shit to piss me off or get back at me or is it real?"

Sharon looked at her phone. She hadn't been texting Tim. She'd been texting Robert, her husband.

"Oh fuck"

"Oh fuck is right. What the fuck? Who have you been fucking?" Robert's anger was obvious.

"Look, it's not like you weren't fucking someone else instead of me. And you can't claim I was holding back sex, we both know that's not true. And Jesus, the girl you were fucking, she'd half your age! Is she even 18?"

Robert exhaled. "It's Tyma."

Years ago, years before Sharon and Robert started dating, it was rumored Robert had an office affair with a married black woman. She had a daughter, Tyma. A paternity test proved the girl wasn't the child of the woman's husband. Rumors about other potential fathers circulated. Two more paternity tests came back negative.

Shamed, in the midst of a divorce and feeling isolated, the woman took her daughter and moved back home with her family. Robert helped her with some money for the move and reached out to a few contacts in Atlanta to help find her work. Rumors circulated that Robert was the real father.

About two years ago, just after her 18th birthday, Tyma showed up on their doorstep. She was looking for her father and had heard the rumors about her mother's affair and the white man who'd paid to move her out of town. She'd heard he was her father. It's hadn't been hard to track him down.

Robert provided his DNA swab and they'd sent it off. As they awaited the results, Tyma stayed with them. She and Megan got along well and the house had plenty of room. Still, it had been weird for Sharon watching her husband cozy up to this pretty young black girl. Even if it was just a man trying to be a father and get to know his daughter, it still seemed oddly sexual at times.

Sharon was relieved when the test came back negative and Tyma announced her decision to head to New York and look for the next name on the list of potential fathers. She left on a Tuesday and that was the last they heard of her.

Or so Sharon thought.

"Tyma, your old girlfriend's daughter Tyma?"

"Yes."

"When did she... How long... when did you start... Oh my god, she's not really.. you're not really her... Daddy?"

"Oh, Jesus, no. That's just something, I don't know, something she likes to say, I guess."

"So how long have you two been..."

"She got back in town last week and asked if we could have lunch and, I don't know, it just kind of happened."

"It just happened. Just this once?"

Robert exhaled again. Fuck it, in for a penny, in for a pound.

"Yeah. Well, no. We've been fucking all week. Mostly at her motel. And one other time, back when she was staying with us, after the test came back negative, she was crying and I went to talk to her and, well..."

Sharon wanted to be angry, but the thought of Robert's white dick plunging in and out of that sweet black pussy turned her on. She slid a hand back down her pants.

"Did she suck your dick and lick your balls?"

"What?"

"Did she suck your dick and lick your balls? Tell me." Robert couldn't see Sharon, but he could hear the arousal in her voice.

"Yes. Her tongue on my balls was amazing." Sharon couldn't see him, but she could hear the smile in his voice.

"Did you cum in her? Did you cum in her pussy, like she wanted?"

"Yes."

"I wish I had seen it, your white cum leaking out of her."

"Is this making you wet? Thinking about me fucking that sweet, ripe, pussy?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Do you want me to fuck her again? Maybe send you some pictures?"

"Yessss..." Sharon's pussy was gaping at the thought.

"Three conditions," he said.

"Name it."

"Those texts you sent me, I've old you everything, now it's your turn. You have to tell me all about it, in detail."

The thought of telling about getting fucked by a black dick excited Sharon. She agreed and started to talk. Robert stopped her.

"Not on the phone. Come home and tell me."

"Okay."

Robert continued with the conditions. "From now on you only fuck other men if I say it's okay. Got it?"

Again, for some reason, it excited Sharon. "Yes. Of course. What else?"

"I get to watch you get fucked. Every time."

She anxiously agreed and drove home. Robert was waiting for her wearing only boxers, sitting on the very couch where he'd been fucking Tyma less than an hour ago. The smell of sex hung in the room.

He sat Sharon at his feet and she began to tell him about getting fucked by Tim. Occasionally Robert had her stop to lick and suck his dick and balls. She did it happily, knowing she was tasting Tyma's black pussy on it.

When he was ready, Robert bent her over the same couch and shoved his cock into her pussy. He was smaller than Tim, yet it still felt good.

She began to think about having a man in her mouth as another fucked her from behind, like she did with those truckers so many years ago. She imagined Tim in her mouth as her husband fucked her from behind. And then she imagined it wasn't Tim and Robert fucking her.

Rather, in her fantasy, it was nameless black men fucking her, their black balls draining into her white pussy and mouth and she made no attempt to stop them.

"Soon," she thought.

And then Sharon came hard for the second time that day.