All Comments on 'Sharon Goes Back to School Ch. 15C'

by RogueAlan

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great series!!!!!

This is one of my favourite stories on this site,i'm always looking for a update on this story.Can't wait to see what happens next,would be interested to know if sharon's daughter and son becomes more actively involved in the story.Thanks again and hope to see a new chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wait is worth it

a very fun fantasy and I much appreciate your work

Kate12345675Kate12345675about 11 years ago
Let's be Honest !

We are all anonymous here ! As A White Married Woman I do not find Negro males attractive in any way shape or form ! If I was going to have sex with anyone it would be with be with my husband, Sorry Just being Honest !

Michmommy2Michmommy2about 11 years ago
Let's Be Honest 2

@Kate. Then why are you on the interracial page? Seriously I find all men attractive. I love these stories because they are sexy and fun. Also, they help me fantasize and my husband reaps the benefits of that. I have dated white men in the past and they were wonderful. So, there are a lot of women/men that date outside their race and love it. I don't understand why you read this story only to make the statement you'd never find a"Negro" attractive? What was the point? Loved the story.

lin4_69lin4_69about 11 years ago
WOW

glad to see sharon again, oh i can not help but enjoy her so much as i love hot nigger cock deep in me as often as i can get it , so aDICKting lol

RobypuzoRobypuzoabout 11 years ago

Really interesting and hot continuation of the story!

wibitriwibitriabout 11 years ago
Keep Sharon cumming!

BTW this story was long enough- so don't hold back!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Finally an update!

I love this story! Always hoping to see more added to it.

videoxxxmanvideoxxxmanalmost 11 years ago
Glad there is more

Loved the first 14 chapters So glad to see the story continues. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
awesome

Great story and well written. Thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Whore

Frankly I hope the whore gets caught and loses everything and she turns into a HIV crack whore from losing everything. Then dies in some filthy gutter that matches her inner person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Super work. Love it

This has just become my favorite series. I love the writing style and all those details.Personally, I would like to see more tattooing, haidressing scenes. The testosterone hormone cream was a nice touch - truly extraordinary. By the way if Jaimie Koeppe for Kelly the who do you have in mind for Sharon? :) Thanks for the good work - royalstag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it. Waiting for the next chapter

The best series ever. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Loved the Story......can't wait to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Superb!

Holyknight69Holyknight69over 2 years ago

I know it suppose to be fantasy and not real, but it just seems to unrealistic that it takes me away from the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous