Sharon Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I in the interim, I had slid to the edge of the chair placing my body in a reclining position on the chair. That made it easier for me to lift my dress above my waist and to pull down my panties down to my knees. One of my fingers found my clit as two of the others penetrated my pussy.

Looking over at me, Joy saw what I was doing. That inspired her to use one of her hands to pull up Marilyn's dress above her waist and then use that hand to cup Marilyn's vagina through those beautiful thong panties that we had purchased earlier today. That did it, Marilyn stiffen, then raised up her hips pushing against Joy's hand as a loud moan emanated from her as she experienced an immense climaxed.

Joy's hand was soaked with Marilyn's cum. She licked some and then moving over to me place that soaked hand in front of my mouth. I opened my mouth and used my tongue to clean every drop of Marilyn's cum from Joy's hand.

At that point, a small light came on in the room which signaled the end of our half-hours' time with Joy.

I arranged my clothes and walked over to Joy who had just put her clothes back on. I placed the hundred dollars inside her bra along with my business card as my other hand cup Joy's very wet pussy. Looking Joy in the eyes, I said, "We would very much like to see you again, outside of here. If you want to join us again, please call me."

With Joy's assistance, we got Marilyn mostly together (the front of her dress was not completely pulled down, leaving her thong exposed). As we walked out of the private room area, several of the men near there were treated to that beautiful view of Marilyn's wet tong covered pussy. At that point (having again thrilled myself by exposing Marilyn) I pulled Marilyn's dress down and we decided to end the evening and went back to my house.

Once inside, Marilyn gave me a hug and thanked me for this wonderful evening that we had experienced together. She then pulled her keys out of her purse in preparation to going home. I then placed both of my hands on her arms and said, "Marilyn, please stay with me and leave in the morning."

Marilyn paused and then looking me straight in the eyes replied, "I want very much to stay with you. I want to hold you, to feel every inch of your body, to hear you sight with pleasure from my touch and to make you feel safe and warm in my embrace until we both fall asleep. But that is as far as things will go between us tonight, no sexual activity such as sucking nipples or vaginas or vaginal penetration. I am still struggling with this daughter like, to friend like, to a strongly emotional, physical and sexual bonding thing." Starting to remove those beautiful clothes from her enticing body, she said, "Do you accept my terms?"

Removing my clothes, I said, "Yes whole heartily."

Once we were both naked, Marilyn started to pick up the clothes to put them away. I gently reached for her and said, "I will do that in the morning." Talking her by the hand, we went upstairs to my bedroom. Together we pulled back the bed covering and got into bed. Marilyn turned me so that my back was to her front. She lovely spooned me. True to her word, I sometime later fell asleep to the feel of her touching my body (but untrue to her word, none of my body was off limits to her touch!).

I, never in my adult life, had ever felt so safe, warm, and desired as that first night in my bed with Marilyn. Every time, from that point forward, that Marilyn held me in bed I felt that way!

The meeting with Mr. Joseph finally arrived. We meet in his office at his home. The office looked just as splendid as it did the first time I was there. The only difference, and I was thoroughly disappointed by it, there was no beautifully naked Jennifer there to distract me. So, I commented, "Your office is still very overwhelming but there just seems to be something missing."

Mr. Joseph responded, "And just what is it that seems to be missing?"

"Where is your assistant, I believe that her name is Jennifer. This office is not the same without her naked beauty."

Sitting up somewhat stiffly, Mr. Joseph stated, "Jennifer is no longer in my employment!"

Mr. Joseph began our business discussion by stating that he wanted to purchase the sole rights to my program. He then slipped a note across his desk to me. I opened it and read the figure he was offering for my program. Closing the note and looking at Mr. Joseph, I gave a little laugh and said, "Not nearly enough!"

Mr. Joseph was not happy with my response. He stated, "Ms. Reynolds I am a fair man, please make a counteroffer."

I then wrote my asking price for the program, triple the figure written on the note from Mr. Joseph and passed the note back to him.

Mr. Joseph looked at the note and responded, "For a woman in your situation you are in no position to scorn the money I have offer to you."

I responded, "What situation is that?"

Mr. Joseph turned his computer screen around, so that it was facing me. I saw myself on the card table, covered in cum with one of the men from the poker game thoroughly pounding my pussy.

Mr. Joseph then said, "A woman in your business and position in our society can't afford to have her character tarnished in such a manner."

I felt a look of surprise on my face, however, I calmly asked for the note back. I adjusted what I was asking and slide it across the desk back to Mr. Joseph.

He looked at it with a look of disbelief on his face. Before he could say anything, I stated, "I have been reliving that evening in my mind all most nightly since it happened. Now, along with my original asking price for my program, I want a high-quality copy of that video you just showed me. I do not give a fuck who sees that video! With my program, within a year with the amount of money that you have at your disposal, you will easily make back the money that I want for the program. Do we have a deal?"

Mr. Joseph hesitated in responding. So, I got up, offered my hand, and said, "Good Evening Mr. Joseph." As I turned to leave, I heard, "Deal."

I turned around and said, "Deal. I will take my copy of the video now. Also, if you would be so kind, please tell me how I can contact Jennifer. I would like to offer her a position in my company."

I left Mr. Joseph office with a sign contract, the video and Jennifer contact information!

When I arrived home that evening, Marilyn had completed her housekeeping duties and was preparing to go home. I walked straight up to her, embraced her, and gave her the most intimate kiss I was capable of. "Marilyn, please stay the night. I need your company to help me calm down as I celebrate the completion of my dealings with Mr. Joseph."

Marilyn, stepped back, removed her coating placing it into the hall closet, and then came back to me. I was surprised to see that all she had on was this semi-transparent teddy that covered only the top half of her body, leaving the area from her hips to her feet exposed. Turning me around, she unzipped and remove my dress, followed that by removing my bra and panties. Holding me by my shoulders and looking directly into my surprised eyes, Marilyn said, "I knew that no matter which way your negotiation went with this Mr. Joseph, that you would need me tonight, to either celebrate with you or to console you. I am extremely glad we are celebrating."

Lowering her right hand, she used it to cup my pussy a few times before inserting a finger deep into me. My legs weaken and I had to place my arms around Marilyn's neck in order not to collapse to the floor.

Removing her finger, she said, "We are having a simple but delicious dinner in the living room. After that we are going to sit on the couch and cuddle each other as we watch the latest block buster movie together. After that, when we retire to your bed room for the evening, you can have your way with me, my entire body is available to you so that you may derive whatever pleasure you desire from it for as long as you want until the sun rises in the morning."

If I had not already developed strong feelings for Marilyn, with what she had just said, I would have!

She led me to the living room by pulling on my excited left nipple. As she did that, I reached for her ass cheek. Marilyn push my hand away, saying to me, I am yours in the bedroom, you are mine in this living room! That is why I am "dressed", and you are naked."

True to her word, Marilyn had prepared an excellent dinner which we ate on top of the coffee table that we pulled in front of the couch. Marilyn sat at one end of the couch and I at the other with the coffee table situated between us. As I ate, my focus went from her lovely face, to her semi-transparent breast to her very uncovered pussy (from which I could see this small amount of liquid forming between her lips). I took all my strength not to rush over to her and burying my face in her pussy.

After we finished eating, Marilyn instructed me to stay where I was on the couch while she moved and cleared off the coffee table, placing the dishes in the kitchen.

When she returned, she sat at the far end of the couch and leaned back into the corner of the couch while spreading out her legs saying to me, "if you crawl over here on her hands and knees and place your face here (she pointed to her swollen pussy lips) you will find the most exquisite dessert that I have prepared for you."

I got down on my hands and knees and crawled as slowly as I could to that treasure between her pussy lips. During the whole time I was crawling to her, I never lost sight of her eyes. The closer I got the more excited her eyes got. When I finally got there with my face an inch from her now leaking pussy, Marilyn was almost hyper ventilating. Placing my face gently and as far into her as I could, I licked from the bottom of her lips up to her clit. When my tongue finally touched her clit, Marilyn scream out in pleasure as she came coating my face with her female ejaculation.

After Marilyn had regained her composure, she pulled my body upward until we were face to face with my body lying on top of hers. She surprised me when she completed cleaned my face by licking her cum from it. She then turned me so that I was lying with my back on top of her, so she could hold me in her arms. She turned on the TV and started playing the video. We stayed embraced like that for the whole movie. Her fingers played a symphony with my vagina during that whole time. When I tried to reciprocate, she pushed my hand away and again repeated that I was hers to do with me as she pleased!

When the video ended, Marilyn removed her fingers from inside of me and sat back on the couch just looking at me. It then dawned on me; I was now in charge. I got up and firmly grasp both her breasts, using them to pull her to her feet. I took my middle finger plunge it deep into her cunt, turned it upward and sought out her g spot. Using that grip on her, I lead her upstairs into my master bedroom.

Once in the room, I sat on the bed with Marilyn standing in front of me between my spread out legs. "Marilyn, remove that teddy and drop it at my feet and then bend over my knees." With a look of submission in her face, Marilyn complied. Looking at her surprising firm ass with its anus and pussy exposed to my view, I marbled at this gift she was giving me, her ass. I ran my hands, lovely, over the entirety of her rear end. I took a finger and stroked her pussy lips, getting it wet from the liquids leaking out of her. Taking that wet finger, I placed at the entrance to her anus and pushed. Marilyn shivered at my touch!

It took all my determination to do what came next, I slap her right cheek, hard. Marilyn cried out in pain, but she did not move. "Marilyn, do you understand why I slapped your beautiful cheek?"

Marilyn replied, "Yes. You need to show me your dominance over me and I in kind needed to show my acceptance of that dominance."

In response, I gently stroke that cheek before bending down to lovely kiss it. I then had Marilyn stand up (that is when I noticed the deep red marks that my hands left on her breasts from picking her up from the couch). I laid back onto the middle of the bed. I then spread my legs as wide as possible and looked up at Marilyn. Without my having to tell her, she got on the bed, laid down between my outspread legs and lower her face directly into my pussy.

Marilyn spent the rest of the night giving me pleasure in every manner she could think of, without looking for me to reciprocate in any way.

Two hours later, I pulled Marilyn's body into a spooning position with my exhausted body and proceeded to cover us with the bedding. I stroked Marilyn's breast and probed her pussy bring her to at least two orgasm before we fell, totally spent, to sleep. I felt eternally indebted to Marilyn for giving me the best celebration possible and more importantly for conveying her lifelong servitude to me.

When I arrived home the next night, Marilyn met at the door with a look of joy on her face at my arrival. After kissing her, I told her to turn around. Reaching into my purse, I pulled out and attached around her neck this exquisite one inch wide crystal inlaid collar. Marilyn immediately open the coat closet to look at the collar in the full length mirror attached to the back of the closet door. With joy in her face, she admired the gift. Turning to me, she had slipped a finger through the ring attached to the front of the collar and said, "Where it the leash?"

I responded, "You need to earn that."

Marilyn responded, "How?"

"Don't worry about it, it will come to me!"

12