Sharon Transformed Ch. 03-04

Story Info
Sharon goes all in to be one with her maker.
12.4k words
4.84
6.3k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 12/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adler666
adler666
535 Followers

So here are chapters 3-4. Didn't repeat the scene setting and background, so best to read the first two chapters. These chapters start but DON'T finish the move to a heavy horror-vampire theme. Hope it's a fun read. Have no idea where it goes after this chapter, but for sure a lot of blood and sex.

Chapter 3 Saturday Afternoon -- The Awakening

Sharon woke slowly in the half light of dusk, faint traces of the past day filtering in through gauzy curtains. She was unsure of where she was, as she slowly awakened, realizing they had slept away the whole day. She could feel the delicious liquid feeling of satin flowing across her legs and breasts. Her hands were somehow held together.

She could feel a warm body against her back, definitely pushing some exceptionally large breasts against her back. Sharon now heard someone else's breathing, deep in sleep. Sharon shifted to straighten her legs and moaned in pain. It felt as if her ass was on fire.

Slowly her memory returned. She remembered De Sade, Fiona's wild seduction, and the events last night in the mirrored room, culminating in what seemed to be a dream, when Fiona drank her blood. Finally, she remembered their shared bath, as dawn broke.

How they washed each other all over and Fiona had shaved the last trace of hair off of Sharon's pubes. Sharon remembered the redhead saying slaves weren't allowed hair in her house, and how she had smiled and answered,

"so shave me, mistress."

The words just naturally came out of her, as she understood she was totally under Fiona's control in every part of her life now, after just one night. Sharon had been too exhausted to even move after that, not complaining, when Fiona carried her upstairs, cuffed her wrists, and curled up with her under the satin sheets on the king-size, very retro, waterbed.

Even though she was sure she had been bitten, she wasn't afraid of Fiona. It felt so right, and Sharon loved the feeling when Fiona snuggled up against her rear, rubbing lotion on the long red marks on her ass before they both dropped off to sleep.

It was obviously now early Saturday evening, and Fiona had still not awakened. Sharon was restless but lashed to the headboard by a short cord, her wrists linked by a twelve-inch chain. She knew her whole life had changed in one night, but rather than feeling scared or panicked, she knew she longed to experience all Fiona could show her.

Most of all she wanted more orgasms like last night, even if it meant being bitten again by her unusual lover. The young blonde was wondering how this all would end, if Fiona would let her leave, but crazily, wasn't sure she wanted to ever leave. Wide awake now, Sharon wanted some food and to move around -- but Fiona was dead to the world. She thought for a second and decided. She knew she'd be punished if she unhooked that short chain, so she needed to wake Fiona up.

Sharon rolled the sheet carefully back from the redhead, exposing her huge breasts and totally beautiful, shaved pussy. Fiona's breasts lay proudly in sleep, absolutely huge, with large puffy nipples. Her pussy was nothing short of monumental in the half-light filtering in through the curtains. Fiona's lips were tremendous, protruding from her dark red pussy, huge and fleshy.

The lips were perfect. They were deep red, puffy and protruded at least two inches from Fiona's slit. They drew further attention as they were totally hairless. Sharon shivered as she remembered last night and the feel of Fiona's pussy lips as they had rubbed over her nipples.

The blonde leaned over and surrounded Fiona's left breast with her lips, lightly sucking and swirling her tongue around the nub of Fiona's nipple. Sharon shifted around the redhead's breast, taking small nips from the bottom and sides of the huge globe. She returned over and over to suck with increasing force on the gradually hardening nipple, pulling outward with her whole mouth, to stretch and distend the nipple.

She shifted to the right breast as Fiona moaned in pleasure and woke up.

"Ohhhh, you're a horny one when you wake up," the redhead murmured. "You take to this lifestyle like a fish to water."

Sharon couldn't agree more, as she could feel her juices already soaking her own newly shaven pussy lips. She concentrated on Fiona's breasts, as she splayed her legs, rubbing her sensitive, already soaked pussy on the satin sheets.

Sharon knew that Fiona was near orgasm from her relentless assault on her breasts. By now both nipples were hard and pointy, just like last night. Fiona's breasts were wet and covered with little marks from Sharon's nips. Sharon could smell Fiona's arousal and it drove her crazy.

"Please mistress, unhook my hands from the headboard," she moaned to the redhead.

Fiona was totally aroused, "Why should I?"

Sharon looked up from Fiona's chest, face wet and eyes shiny with arousal, and decided to risk a sassy answer, "Trust me, you'll like it."

Fiona raised her eyebrows in surprise, but reached up and unsnapped the cord binding Sharon's wrists to the headboard. Sharon didn't move far. She slithered down the redhead's body, kissing her hot pale white body as she moved. Then she was at her target and leaned in to plant her warm lips directly against Fiona's impressive pussy.

She began to bite and suck on each lip, moving up and down the length of Fiona's pussy just like last night, as she plunged her fingers in and out of Fiona's tight pussy. Finally, Fiona reached down and pulled her closer to her body. Sharon took the hint and began to suck on the redhead's hard clit. Fiona quickly lost control, bucking off the waterbed with pleasure, nearly throwing them both off the bed.

As she cooled down, Fiona took control. She pulled Sharon to lie atop her, kissing her passionately on the mouth and neck. She then rolled over, pinning Sharon under her. Fiona mashed her open pussy against Sharon's, moaning as the blonde began to gyrate back and forth under her, mashing her spread lips against the redhead's larger more exposed lips.

Fiona took each of Sharon's ankles and pushed them back up to her shoulders, spreading them in a wide vee, totally exposing the blonde's slit and hard clit. Now Fiona was mashing their pussies together, as she kissed her hard, taking possession of her petite lover.

As they both got hotter, Fiona paused to open a bedside drawer and pull out a huge double-ended dildo. Sharon saw it and gasped, it had to be at least eighteen inches long, and as thick around as her wrist. The tool was black as night and so large it scared her.

"That will never fit in us. It will split me in two," she moaned in protest, as Fiona continued to rub frantically against her.

Fiona laughed, "I told you last night that I'd stretch you to the limit. Now you'll see what happens when you arouse me, and how good it will feel."

Fiona pulled back slightly to kneel over Sharon. She held the blonde's legs in place with her shoulders, while she pushed half of the huge dildo deep in her own pussy. Fiona moaned as she seated the dildo deep in her pussy. She then began to finger fuck Sharon with two then three fingers.

Sharon was out of control, gyrating around the redhead's long nailed fingers buried in her pussy. Suddenly Sharon realized all four of the redhead's fingers were pushing up inside her as her other hand squeezed and rubbed her clit. The feeling was electric. It felt like she was fucking a stallion. Her only thought was that she was dangerously close to being fisted.

Suddenly Fiona pulled her hand out of the blonde's pussy. Sharon pouted and moaned in protest.

"Do you want something?" laughed Fiona.

"You know I do,"

Sharon moaned as she pulled at her hands, which Fiona had re-lashed to the headboard as she rolled atop her partner.

"Well tell me what you want, or you'll stay frustrated," Fiona challenged.

"I want you to fuck me," Sharon pouted in agony, amazingly unembarrassed in her heat.

"Only a slut would ask for that," Fiona countered. "Are you a slut? If you want to get fucked, you'll have to admit it and beg for it."

Sharon could think of nothing less than relief,

"Yes, I'm a slut. I'm a total whore who needs a hard fucking. I want you to slam that big dildo in me as hard as you can," she moaned.

"That's what I wanted to hear," Fiona grinned.

The scene was crazy and erotic to Sharon. With half that massive dildo buried in Fiona's tight pussy, it looked like she had her own dick. Then, leaning forward, the redhead parted Sharon's lips again, this time with the end of her toy. Fiona slowly lunged forward, gradually sliding deep into the blonde's tight sopping wet pussy with her huge tool.

She thrust several times till they were once again mashed against each other, rubbing their clits frantically with each other. Sharon felt like she was being split in two, she had never dreamed she could feel this full. And whether it was rubbing their clits together or the massive rod they each were fucking; Sharon felt this massive surge of pleasure welling up inside her like a flood.

She could feel her juices running down her crack to soak her asshole. She wondered how soon till Fiona took her there, and how it would feel to have her ass reamed by this creature. Sharon was soon out of control, quickly exploding in her first orgasm.

Then, in a repeat of last night, Fiona leaned to one side and began to lick and suck on her neck, not biting but further inflaming Sharon. Suddenly as she was about to explode again, Fiona moved up to kiss and lick her sensitive ear. She then whispered into Sharon's ear,

"do you want to come again like last night little one? Do you want to feed me and be mine?"

Sharon simply moaned, nodding, and saying yes over and over.

At that Fiona began fucking her harder with the big double dildo as she sucked again on her neck, biting deeply and drinking, Driving Sharon to an incoherent state of pleasure. They both held each other Sharon rode first one then a string of powerful orgasms. In her haze of pleasure, she could hear Fiona screaming, as she pulled away from sucking blood from Sharon's neck. Clearly her dominant partner was coming hard too.

Fiona gave a slow, low moan and collapsed onto Sharon. She barely moved but began to exchange deep kisses with the blonde.

"Are you sure you've never been with a woman before?" she asked.

Sharon moaned deeply, "No, I swear I never have, but if they are half as good as you lover, I should have done this years ago."

Fiona laughed as Sharon ran her tongue into her ear, "I second that idea. You know, tonight we can finish your true transformation. Are you still interested? this is your last chance to turn back."

Sharon ran her tongue from Fiona's ear to her lips and kissed her, knowing this must have to do with the bites and blood and crazy strong bond between the two of them. So, while still impaled on that tremendous dildo, she responded,

"Can it get any better than this?"

Fiona nipped at the blonde's lips, deciding to open up to Sharon, realizing she was truly ready, even after such a short time together, to transform herself. So, grinning with a smug smile, she whispered to her lover, still impaled on that massive double dildo.

"baby, once I turn you, you'll never ever regret it. Your body will be amazing, the sex fantastic, and we will be fantastic together."

Sharon smiled at that thought, quickly deciding she was more than ready to leave her boring life as a librarian and embrace whatever Fiona was offering. She was even more certain after she heard more. Fiona then went on to confirm that yes, she was a vampire, they existed and could create new, subordinate vamps.

She laughed and said some of the myths were partly true. Strong sunlight gave her pain and burned her, but no exploding into a ball of flame. She clearly showed up in mirrors, and could eat food, though she didn't need to, and alcohol and drugs had the normal fun results for her.

And best of all, the conversion both improved your body in many subtle ways, it also dramatically slowed down aging. Sharon was shocked when Fiona confessed, she was 92 not her apparent age of around 32. If that wasn't enough, then Fiona kissed her again, sweetly this time and described the sexlife, with her new stamina and strength, she could look forward to in more detail. She nipped at the blonde's lips, grinning with a smug smile,

"Oh, you just wait till you go through what we started last night for a week at a time, without a break. When I have twenty of my friends take you, over and over, fucking you with their huge tools, whipping your ass till you scream for more. Then you need to ask if it can get any better. Wait till I have your nipples pierced and your lips and clit stretched and teased for days on end. Then ask if it can get any better."

As she spoke Fiona leaned down to lap at Sharon's stiff nipples, toying at them with her tongue, till she suddenly bit down hard, pulling and twisting Sharon's nipple away from her body.

Sharon moaned in pain and pleasure. She was shocked but intrigued. Fiona's words had been dark and threatening but had started her juices flowing again,

"You know I want all I can have. But will you want me to stay after I transform from the girl you seduced in that club?"

Fiona looked down at the concerned look on Sharon's face,

"Baby, I want you to stay forever. For the outside world, we'll start with just a week. Tomorrow, you will call your boss and tell her that you have an emergency -- your sister had a car accident and is in critical condition. Tell her you need a week to go home and visit her."

Sharon mulled this over as Fiona began to twist and squeeze her nipples again, driving her to the edge of yet another orgasm. She reached a decision,

"If you think it will work, I'll call right now. But somehow even if I never go back to work, I don't think I'll look like a meek librarian afterward."

Fiona giggled, giving her new lover another deep, aggressively sexual kiss. Things were working out perfectly. For the first time in decades, she had someone at her side for just about unlimited adventures. She kissed her again and told her after the first week she could give her notice and tell her boss she had to move back home to take care of her barely alive sister. That would explain her leaving her rental and, of course, moving in with Fiona.

And Fiona had already decided her new lover, with her transformed body and open to anything sexuality, was going to only wear the sexiest, hottest, in fact raunchiest outfits in private but also in public. So, Fiona promised her a very different future than Sharon could have imagined up to meeting Fiona in that club late Friday night,

"You'll be an entirely new creature lover, inside and outwardly. You will look like no librarian you ever saw before. I'll make you look like a creature from the wildest fantasy you ever had. You will be irresistible to men and women, and I know you'll love that, along with all the sex and power. And not just this weekend, you'll soon love to wear latex, leather and lace with the highest heels, like you were born to it."

With that she reached down to start massaging Sharon's clit between her fingers, while she once again began to rub her pussy against Sharon's hyper-sensitive spread lips. Fiona rose on her arms to move back and forth, moving that massive dildo in and out of both of their soaking wet, stuffed pussies. This allowed the dildo to rub directly against Sharon's clit, causing her to moan in pain and pleasure, as she quickly climbed to the peak of another orgasm.

Afterward, Fiona pulled her huge dildo out of Sharon, removing the huge, wet, dildo with an obscene sucking noise from the blonde's gaping pussy. The bed, and Sharon, were soaked with their mingled juices and sweat. Sharon lay, smiling a silly grin from all the sex as she wantonly sprawled with her legs open wide, her pussy lips reddened from the hours of teasing and pleasure.

Looking into each other's eyes the two women rolled together in a shared kiss. Fiona explained that there was no rush, the full transformation needed to occur at midnight, for now they needed to regain their strength. So wrapped in each other's arms they soon fell back into another exhausted sleep.

Chapter 4 Finishing the Change & Lace and Leather

Fiona woke Sharon up with a gentle kiss at nearly midnight. Sharon was suddenly wide awake. She was not apprehensive at all, she realized but anticipating what was next tonight. Soon Fiona led her down to the basement of the brownstone, unlocking a door to lead the quiet blonde into a small windowless chamber. They both were barefoot, clad only in black silk robes. As Fiona turned on the lights, barely illuminating this secret room, Sharon was stunned.

It was almost like a chapel, except everything was the opposite of what you'd find in a chapel. The walls and floors were black, and instead of icons or pictures of saints on the walls, the art was all of graphic sex acts and lurid poses humans fucking massively endowed supernatural creatures.

But there actually was an altar, after a fashion. Instead of a table for the service it had a massive platform bed, covered in black silk, another interesting variation on the normal chapel, Sharon thought. In the center of the room was a classic pentagram with candles at all the points of the star. It seemed likely this secret chamber was used for some pretty wild group fun.

Fiona led Sharon around the pentagram and held her at arm's length. She put one final question to the pale blonde,

"Are you sure you are ready for this my love? There is no reversing this once we begin."

Sharon thought for a second then nodded, "I have this feeling this is my destiny and I want nothing more to be by your side, loving and serving you."

Fiona smiled, it was the answer she had expected, but she needed to hear it. So, she confirmed what was ahead as she replied to Sharon,

"so tonight my love you shall have what you want. I know that after we are done you will have no regrets."

The curvy redhead then poured both of them a dark red liquid, using two stone cups. She explained it was the first step to the process, both needed to drink fully, kissing before and after, to both ready them and begin the process. As they finished their drinks and had their second kiss Sharon felt a warm wave sweep over her body. Something was clearly beginning deep inside her body.

Fiona then stripped Sharon and led her to the altar. She wasn't meek little Sharon anymore. She didn't just crawl up to the top of that black platform. She climbed up, almost like a cat, pausing to raise her ass to Fiona and pull apart her cheeks to show off her dripping pussy and tight asshole. Then Sharon did lie back, but sprawled wantonly on the silken platform, with her pelvis elevated on the edge of the mound of black silk pillows at the center of the bed.

Fiona smiled as she came over. She kissed her young lover, explaining the third and final feeding would finish Sharon's conversion, but it was essential that she begin drinking from Sharon right as she orgasmed. Then immediately after that Sharon must drink some of Fiona's blood to complete their bond and initiate the changes. Sharon smiled up at Fiona, remarking,

"Mistress, this sounds like more fun than scary!"

Fiona kissed her and grinned back, "For both of us! It is a joyful change so full of pleasure, not pain. Your body will finish the conversion after, but you'll be asleep, so yes more fun than fright my love."

At that the curvy redhead moved atop her young lover. She kissed her aggressively before she moved down Sharon's body. To get her going Fiona spent a long time kissing and sucking each big round breast, sucking on Sharon's nipples till they were massive, stiff and dark red. She moved slowly downward, her touch and kisses already inflaming her blonde lover. Sharon was moaning and playing with her boobs as Fiona reached her target and began to kiss and stroke her bald and very wet pussy.

adler666
adler666
535 Followers