Sharon Transformed Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon wasn't sure it was the anticipation, that special liquor, or Fiona's amazing tongue and fingers, but she was rapidly climbing to an extraordinarily strong orgasm. It seemed this was going to be a rapid orgasm, already Fiona knew how to play with her like a master musician. Like last night, Fiona was simultaneously licking and sucking her pussy lips and clit as she rapidly fucked her tight pussy with two fingers. As Sharon moaned and grabbed Fiona's bright red hair, beginning her orgasm in almost no time, she felt a sudden sharp pain at her clit, right as she began to cum in earnest.

She continued to cum super hard, this orgasm had come quickly but seemed to last and last. Sharon realized she was feeding Fiona at the same time. Just as she came down from her mind-blowing orgasm, Fiona was already up next to her, biting her own wrist to open the vein and shoving Sharon's wet mouth tight on the wound, so she could drink the blood flowing out of the cut on her wrist. Sharon was immediately intoxicated, sucking and swallowing the rich red flow.

It tasted amazing, her body reacting almost as if she was orgasming from her mistress' blood. After just a minute she felt sated and didn't fight when Fiona pulled away. He mistress grinned down at her as she licked the wound to seal it and kissed her again. Sharon was surprised to realize she was sleepy again and immediately closed her eyes. As she slipped away, she felt her body begin to shift and move.

For the next thirty minutes Sharon tossed and turned as her body transformed. To speed the process Fiona chanted ancient spells over her and rubbed secret oils into her skin. As she chanted, Fiona watched as changes literally rippled across her young lover's body. At the end of the transformation period, Sharon had stopped moving and lay quite still. The contrast of her milky white skin and blonde hair with the raised black silk platform was still stunning.

Fiona was sure they'd spend hours if not days soaking that platform with bodily fluids, though she was also sure they'd never waste their partners' blood by spilling it onto the silk. Then, suddenly Sharon was awake, snapping her eyes wide open, staring up at her lover and mistress. Though she was still sprawled on the silken platform as she had been thirty minutes ago, she was now looking like a much sexier and hotter Sharon in so many ways.

Looking up at Fiona, she now smiled and stretched, feeling her modified super-sexy body arch off the silk bed. As she did, Sharon could tell she was truly transformed by Fiona's sexual ritual. For starters, she realized she had to just think about feeding and her two incisors literally pushed down from the rest of her teeth to give her that classic vampire look of two very lethal sharp weapons. And that horror movie like change wasn't actually at all weird or frightening.

Instead, as she played with her new teeth, Sharon's first thought was she couldn't wait to seduce a partner and taste their hot blood as she fucked them. She smiled as she realized her fantasy had come true. Sharon was never again going to be a meek librarian, just like Fiona had promised her. But as she stretched like a large sexy cat, Sharon wanted to see what she had become. Her body just felt different, but nothing really jumped out, she was still the same short petite woman, and she still had boobs and a pussy, but she felt quite different, regardless.

Fiona smiled down at her as she reached down to help Sharon get off the bed and over to one of the big mirrors that lined one long wall. Sharon gasped, not upset but loving the results of Fiona's ritual. As she spun around to get a full view, she realized she was clearly still Sharon, but a kind of Sharon 2.0, so stunning in appearance. Her body, not to mention her attitude and appetites, now clearly matched what she was, a sexual predator. Sharon knew with this super-sexy bod she'd have no need to seek out partners, they'd do anything to share her bed.

Sharon's hair was still blonde, but now it was a bright platinum color, falling in big curls all the way to the top of her very tight, dancer's ass. Her hair was both much longer and thicker than ever before. Her skin was now, like Fiona's, the whitest of whites. It seemed that was another vampire myth that was not a myth.

Sharon's formerly cute face was no more. She was stunning. Her face was smoother and more angular, almost like a runway model, with high cheekbones, and a beautiful delicate jawline. Her lips were big and round, below her thinner, cuter nose. Sharon made a face at Fiona, standing behind her, extending her canines as she smiled sweetly at her mistress and batting her long lashes. Fiona laughed at her game, pinching her ass playfully, happy she was enjoying her new body, not freaked out.

And Sharon's face was not the only revelation. Sharon had never been all that heavy. Now she was at least ten pounds lighter. The weight loss showed in so many ways, from her sculpted cheekbones to her profile. Sharon's torso was now not just thin but sculpted, with a tiny waist, which made her larger chest, draw your eye. Her boobs had to be nearly a D cup now she thought, and really round. Her nipples were thicker and longer, almost begging to be pierced. Her tight six pack just seemed to lead the eye down to her bald pussy.

Like her boobs, her pussy and clit were much larger, but also much darker, now nearly the size and color of Fiona's prominent genitalia. Fiona had told her this was likely, and that they'd not just be larger, but far more sensitive, neither of which made Sharon upset. Sharon could not resist reaching down to cup and squeeze her new pussy, stroking her lips and big clit. That was mind-blowing. Sharon let out a loud moan, nearly crumpling to the floor. Not just her formidable new pussy, all in all, Sharon was overjoyed with her new body, and could not wait to try it out.

Then Fiona disclosed an unexpected but really cool new factor. Her electric reaction to playing with her new pussy wasn't an accident. It turns out that sex, especially multiple orgasms didn't drain her but actually could substitute for drinking blood. Fiona kissed her tenderly, explaining they were truly sex vampires, able to live on blood or sex or a combination of both. And because of that, the orgasms they gave their partners were super strong and tended to make their lovers nearly addicted to their vampire lover's touch and lovemaking.

As she heard all that and admired her new body, Sharon was beyond happy with tonight's changes. She had seemed to be sleepwalking through life, boring dead-end job, no love life and no emotional connection to anything. That time was over, she decided. But with her sensitivity to light and physical and sexual powers, as well as Fiona's obvious extreme wealth, it was also clear she was never putting on her cardigan and working at the library front desk.

But even as she was reveling in her new body and abilities, she also was sure she'd enjoy making a name for herself in New York's night scene. She could already picture herself fucking and sucking her way through New York wearing tight leather and lace outfits on her new fashion obsession, towering designer heels. Sharon decided that whatever Fiona and she picked out would show off her new body, so sexy it'd be as close to illegal as possible. What a difference a weekend could make in a girl's life!

But now they were done with exploring the new Sharon, alone in Fiona's palatial brownstone. Fiona told Sharon they were going out for a test drive but warned her that everyone there had no idea that vampires existed, and that Fiona was a very powerful one and Sharon newly created. So, no teeth or biting, which made Sharon cutely frown up at her mistress. Fiona laughed, as she grabbed Sharon for another open-mouthed kiss, and allowed that they might bring home a suitable plaything to enjoy in every way possible before they erased their memory of fucking a pair of hot vampires all night long.

It was nearly two AM on Sunday, and Sharon knew they were now finally ready for another wild experience. The two vampires were still fresh, they had been awake only since just before midnight when Sharon began her transformation. Together the two lovers had spent most of that time since Sharon was transformed showering, primping, and dressing in a pair of outrageous outfits. If this was her new lifestyle, Sharon thought, she would not need many of her old clothes, and definitely none of her plain white cotton lingerie.

Fiona had been in total control, insisting in a loving, but controlling manner, on dressing her from a collection in her guest room closet. It was obvious due to their different sizes that Fiona had done this before for another slender partner. Sharon felt almost naked, but so ready for fun, as she preened with her new lover in front of a full-length mirror. But crazily after their early evening nap and her amazing transformation, she felt refreshed, very sexy, and ready to explore her limits once again.

The petite blonde was perched on a pair of six inch, nearly stripper shoes, platform white stiletto heels, her feet held by tight ankle straps, complete with tiny locks. Fiona kept the keys of course, more losing control Sharon thought. The sexy shoes were higher than any she had ever worn and made her feel like a total slut. Sharon loved them though, and was wondering how high she could go, seven, eight, or even nine-inch heels?

But the shoes were only a tiny part of why Sharon felt so slutty. Her outfit included the white fishnet stockings that encased her smooth muscular legs. Fiona had caressed her legs as she put them on, telling her she would never again feel pantyhose on her legs. And the stockings were only one part of that super-hot outfit. The outfit would have been unthinkable for Sharon a week ago, and now felt perfect for her, and in fact not as risqué as she felt tonight.

The stockings were held up by a thin white leather garter belt, riding low on Sharon's hips, another first for the blonde. The belt framed and showed off Sharon's new and improved pussy. She had moaned as Fiona fastened it on her, telling her lover the leather felt so good that she couldn't wait to only wear leather. She couldn't resist running her fingers in and out of her exposed wet pussy, sucking her own juices from her fingers as she batted her eyes and smiled slyly at her mistress.

The belt clearly showed through Sharon's skirt, which was actually nothing but a band of tight white lace, so narrow it barely covered her pussy, and so revealing that Sharon felt the world could see each of her naked exposed pussy lips. She loved that though. Sharon was realizing a sexy daring outfit was far sexier than just being nude. Her skirt was all that. It was so tight her garters were clearly outlined underneath. Fiona laughed when she asked where her panties were, hoping for leather ones to match her garter belt,

"You'd lose them so quickly, what's the point of even wearing any? Besides I want you available if I also want to wet my fingers you little slut."

Sharon's new larger tits were pushed up and out by another tiny piece of white leather, a quarter bra, totally exposing her distended nipples and most of her big round boobs. Before she fit another lacy white strip as her top, Fiona had sucked each nipple for at least thirty seconds. This caused Sharon to moan loudly and made her nipples much larger and an even darker shade of red. The top was more like a piece of mesh than a normal top. It exposed her tight stomach and also all of her sexy shoulders. She hoped they wouldn't be outside for long or she'd freeze to death!

Sharon felt hot and wild at the same time. The final part of her lacy look included a pair of elbow length fingerless white lace gloves. She was totally exposed to the world, her breasts and large dark nipples displayed very obviously through the mesh top. Even as late as Friday night she never would have dreamed of dressing like this. Now, after her midnight metamorphosis, she was so hot she didn't even need a drink or pill to revel in her new look.

Sharon was again made to match her wild outfit, almost to a goth level. She had blood red lipstick, and nail polish along with black eye shadow and long fake eyelashes. With all the changes she hadn't noticed that her half-inch fake nails were gone. Her own nails were now at least an inch and half long, coming to quite sharp points. And of course, dangling from her ears were several pairs of big flashy silver hoops. To top off her outfit she had a wide studded white leather collar around her neck. The collar was obviously well used and had a plate on it reading 'Property of Fiona -- Return to Owner'. Fiona looked over her shoulder as she fastened it,

"Tonight, you look like my virginal, slave, you hot little slut. You'll look so innocent, until someone looks closely or sees you suck and fuck...so act that part and don't you dare show your fangs!"

As Fiona whispered her tease into Sharon's ear, she caressed Sharon's shoulders and neck, massaging the leather collar against her skin. Sharon loved the sound of what was coming tonight, and wondered what would happen during the next five hours. She had a feeling it would be pretty extreme and was very sure what and when things happened to her would be up to Fiona, not her.

Fiona had not chosen leather tonight; they would be contrasting looks. Instead, she was dressed in skintight black latex. She was like a creature from another world. Her obscenely proportioned figure was displayed in all its glory by the shiny, severe, latex garments. Fiona had on a pair of seven-inch black stiletto platform heels that made her tower over Sharon. Black latex stockings encased her long legs.

A latex body suit wrapped tightly around Fiona's torso. It had no crotch, just garters attached to her stockings. Not only was her tight round ass exposed, but Fiona's pussy lips also showed in all their shaved glory, hanging down, dark and red. Her pale upper thighs were starkly outlined by the black latex ensemble. The redhead's huge round breasts were exposed through two large cutouts in the latex. Fiona's nipples showed her arousal, standing out stiffly. To complete the look and show off her own long sharp nails, full length latex fingerless gloves ran up her arms.

Fiona had slicked back her wild mane of red hair, so it gave her a sleek dangerous look that matched her bright lipstick and rouge. To cover her obscene outfit, she then pulled on something Sharon didn't even know existed, a translucent rose-tinted latex miniskirt. The skirt was as tiny as Sharon's lace skirt, barely long enough to cover Fiona's pussy lips. The skirt showed every curve of her awesome ass, barely concealing her fabulous pussy. Finally, Fiona pulled on a short red leather biker jacket to sort of cover her exposed breasts.

The redhead was definitely not someone to bring home to mother. Sharon was stunned and aroused at the effect, especially when Fiona leaned against her back before donning her jacket to rub her bare nipples against the lacy top Sharon wore. Sharon looked into the mirror and grinned as Fiona reached around to caress her nipples with her latex gloved hands, through the lace top, as she nuzzled at her long neck, kissing and sucking. The leather bra seemed to not just push up and present her big new breasts, it almost isolated her nipples and heightened her already increased sensitivity.

Her larger, more sensitive nipples stiffened from the pain and pleasure as Fiona pinched and twisted them. She moaned in pain but oddly felt her pussy moisten in arousal. Looking across the dressing room at the full length mirror they were an incredible picture of hot women exploring each other, clad in sexy, extreme outfits. Almost together, both grinned as they exposed their long sharp canines, looking like the sexiest vampires ever.

After Fiona whispered in Sharon's ear she turned around to her taller lover, leaning to one side to expose her neck. Now Fiona didn't just nibble, she bit into her lover's neck, sucking out a stream of flavorful blood for about five seconds. She pulled away and then pulled her hair back to allow Sharon to also sample her blood. As Sharon finished, retracting her teeth as she pulled away, they both kissed, the hottest vampire lovers in New York they both knew. Sharon turned back to the mirror, using her long tongue to clean up a little of Fiona's blood still on her lips.

Fiona grinned at her new vampire lover. She towered over Sharon's back, a dark vision in dominant sexuality, her hands were wrapped tightly around the blonde's midsection, still caressing, and twisting her swollen nipples. Sharon looked like a fantasy poster, dressed in virginal white that did extraordinarily little to hide her incredible post-transformation figure. Her face was contorted in a hedonistic grimace, showing pleasure and pain, totally absorbed in the sensations of her submission to her vampire mistress.

Sharon still had no idea what tonight would involve. She wasn't sore from last night's whipping; it turns out there were lots of advantages of the vampire life. And after last night's countless orgasms, she wanted more of everything tonight. She wanted as much hard cock and wet pussy as she could get, wanting to make her first post-change sex to be mind-blowing.

So, Sharon certainly was not dreading tonight, but was already wildly aroused at the prospect of another night with Fiona and meeting her friends. Giving her some more information, as Fiona continued to twist her stiff nipples, she leaned close to Sharon's right ear to let her know what tonight was going to be,

"Tonight, we'll show you off at a small party at a club I belong to. I think you'll be the hit of the gathering. After I properly display you, I know of at least five other women and over ten men who'll love to take you tonight. They will enlarge your knowledge and most definitely expand your holes. But first, you need your final item for tonight."

As she spoke, she bent Sharon forward at the waist. Fiona greased her index finger with lube and began to finger fuck the blonde's tight ass. Sharon gave a little start, but soon was feeling incredibly hot from the sensation of the redhead's finger sawing in and out of her ass. She began to gyrate her hips, rocking back and forth in time to the penetration of her most private place.

As Sharon moaned near orgasm, Fiona abruptly pulled her finger out of Sharon's ass. She then began to slowly penetrate Sharon's ass with what felt like a huge, greased butt plug. Sharon jumped as she felt it touch her sensitive asshole but knew better than to resist. She felt like the huge piece of metal could never fit in her tiny ass, but she was wrong. The plug filled her anal channel as it popped past the tight ring of her sphincter muscle.

"That will remind you who's in charge around here and begin to get your ass ready,"

Fiona murmured, as she pulled the blonde erect and rearranged her outfit. Sharon was dripping wet, from Fiona's rough caresses of her breasts, the furious reaming of her ass, and the pressure she felt from the huge butt plug. She could feel her juices running down her legs and knew her pussy was broadcasting her arousal to anyone with any sense of smell. Looking in the mirror one last time she saw a hot woman, almost naked in her hot outfit who looked ready for anything. And Sharon grinned evilly in the mirror, knowing that was spot on.

Chapter 5 - First Time in Public

Tonight, had been a crazy amount of sex and changes. Now, now clearly a totally new woman, Sharon wasn't embarrassed or angry at her dominant lover. In fact, after all the fun getting dressed, what Sharon really wanted was for someone to bring her off -- now. But it was clear that Fiona was going to make her wait. So, finally, fully ready, the pair left the brownstone, strutted up the side street on their towering heels to the avenue and hailed a passing cab. Sharon heard Fiona give the cabbie an address and knew they were heading back to the Village again.