Sharon Transformed Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though she had felt comfortable back at the brownstone, thirty minutes later, Sharon was suddenly nervous. Even knowing she had little connection to the meek creature formerly called Sharon, she had a little flutter in her tummy as she stood in front of the dark unmarked stairway deep in the bowels of the Village. She was not sure if she was ready to be someone's sexual property in public. Fiona glanced back at her with concern, trying to calm her,

"Don't worry my little slut, it will be just like back home. You're mine and I'll show you the way."

With that Fiona leaned down and hungrily kissed the quiet blonde, exploring deep in her mouth with her own hot, probing tongue. Fiona reached down with both hands, grabbing both of Sharon's cheeks in her hands, caressing her stuffed asshole with the tips of her long red fingernails, as she rubbed the lacy skirt Sharon wore.

Sharon felt a wave of pleasure and longing as their tongues dueled fiercely, their bodies touching. She pulled away suddenly comfortable again as Fiona's property, and looked up at the redhead,

"I'm ready for it, with you, I'm ready for anything."

Sharon was amazed to realize she was again already aroused, not close to orgasm, but aroused. This first night as a vampire, kissing a black latex clad dominant lesbian vampire on a dark street in the Village was really turning her on. She wondered if tonight was going to be about sex, pain, or power or all of that.

They entered a dark basement doorway and were faced with an unmarked, sturdy steel door. Fiona produced a key and opened the heavy door. They went down a long twisting, dimly lit passage, as Sharon heard the door clang shut behind them. Its ominous sound made Sharon shiver, the element of danger further arousing her. But after her transformation into a creature of the night, what could hurt her at this private party? Finally, Sharon realized it was getting lighter.

She heard the soulful sound of classic jazz playing as they rounded a final corner and entered a large low-ceilinged room. The room was packed. Sharon thought there must be forty people stuffed into the place. All were laughing and joking, as if this was a typical late evening cocktail party. However, Sharon quickly realized this was anything but normal. In this crowd Fiona and she, with their fetish-like outfits, wouldn't stand out and might even be called conservative.

Her eyes studied the styles worn, heavy into exposed genitalia, leather, and chains. Nicely all the barely concealed pricks looked large and hard. Sharon saw at least five men or women with pierced nipples, something she had only heard about before now. Fiona was greeting friends with a kiss and caress as she pulled Sharon further into the room. She stopped, as she saw Sharon was simply transfixed by a young dark-haired girl. The slender girl wore a harness made of leather straps and steel rings to support her small but pretty breasts, but what arrested the eyes were the rings running through each nipple and connected to each other by a silver chain.

The girl wore a set of matching black leather restraints around her neck and wrists. Her face was made up into a permanent pout with shiny red lips. She wore virtually nothing on her lower body, just a set of black fishnet stockings, held up by a black leather garter belt, and super high heels. The wild young girl's pussy seemed to sparkle, but as Sharon looked again, she realized the girl had rings piercing her lips there also. Fiona pulled Sharon close,

"If you are so interested, I can arrange for your nipples to be pierced. I highly recommend it -- it makes them much more sensitive to pain and pleasure. Or do you want to possess that cute little nymph?"

Sharon glanced away from the young girl and shivered,

"I don't know about which I want, maybe both, let's see how tonight works out."

She sounded uncertain, despite the fact that the idea of pierced nipples and clit hood was super-hot. What she didn't disclose to Fiona that her pussy was now literally soaking wet, with her juices dripping down her thighs. It was all because a deep level she wanted to pull and play with the brunette' pussy and its rings as she pinned her face down with her own slit. After they both came, she was already imagining how the young girl's blood would taste as her first conquest. Maybe she wasn't totally submissive, like she always thought.

A taller, older women, carrying herself just like Fiona, also caught Sharon's curious eye. She was leading around a much taller well-built ripped younger man by a leash attached to his collar. He was naked save for a black leather g string. The leather bulged obscenely with what had to be a huge prick. Sharon grinned, she had loved the double dildo, but it didn't replace the feel of the real thing. She shivered, imagining riding that massive rod. The women holding the leash was also a knockout, which could be fun too!

She was an older platinum blonde, with well-defined, aristocratic cheekbones. The blonde had on a strange top, it seemed to be made of ropes run around her torso. The strange, ribbed top outlined her breasts for all to see. Her crotch was covered with a tiny red pair of panties, visible through a clear vinyl miniskirt. As Sharon looked closer, she realized the blonde's top was made from a whip wrapped around her torso. She was also perched on a thigh high pair of six- or seven-inch-high heeled boots, these though in bright red leather. She had on matching red leather elbow length gloves that gave her an evil, almost menacing appearance.

Fiona harshly pulled her close and kissed her again, "So you like the looks of this crowd?"

Sharon responded by running her fingers over Fiona's latex clad ass, "You could say that mistress. I could worship both you and that blonde, and I'd love to stuff her toy's member where you played last night or maybe even replace my plug with his cock."

Fiona pushed her hand under Sharon's skirt to feel her wet lips, "You are a horny little slutty vampire baby aren't you. Well tonight I promise you'll get reamed like you never dreamed. New members of the club like you are always broken in by the group their first time."

Sharon moaned as Fiona's long fingernails scraped up the length of her slit to rub her clit,

"As long as I get to cum and my share of hot men and women, I'm about ready for anything tonight."

Fiona smiled,

"Oh, you'll come, about twenty times is my guess. Just be ready to swallow a gallon of come and pussy juice, and get your ass and tits warmed up. The first night with the group always has a lot of generous gifts for the new member."

The new Sharon was not shocked or scared by such talk, she was only further inflamed by the thought of being fucked over and over by huge stiff cocks while her ass was whipped by the tall blonde. IF she could suck the pussy juice out of the pierced pussy of that wild black-haired creature even better. Her idea of a good time had definitely been revised in just two days. She didn't just want sex, she craved it, and was so looking forward to repeating the amazing ecstasy of her first vampire sex.

The hot pair circled the room, sharing glasses of champagne and taking hits off the joints the crowd was passing around. People seemed to be feeling the effects of the alcohol and drugs, getting louder and lewder by the minute. Both women of them were attracting a lot of attention, not just for the hot outfits, but for their amazing, barely covered bodies. It didn't hurt that Fiona had peeled off her short leather jacket to proudly display her massive round tits.

Sharon was enjoying the experience. She had been felt up by at least ten people as they talked to Fiona and welcomed her to the club. Several hadn't just grabbed her ass, they had stroked her bare pussy, pushing their fingers deep into her soaked, tight slit. Sharon just grinned at them and spread her legs as they pulled their fingers out and sucked her juices off their fingers.

Finally, Fiona and the tall blonde, who Sharon had learned was called Diana, moved to the center of the room, and got the crowd's attention. They announced that it was time to begin tonight's show. Fiona took control,

"Tonight, we welcome not one but two new members to our little club, my toy Sharon, and Diana's young thing, Ted. I've already promised Sharon she'll come at least twenty times but will have to swallow a gallon of cum and pussy juice in the process."

The crowd laughed and seemed to moan in unison. The next thing Sharon knew, two large nearly naked men had surrounded her. She grinned at them, shaking her tits as one held her arms over her head, while the other pulled her lace top over her head, leaving her breasts exposed to the crowd. She felt vulnerable, yet hot, knowing her nipples were stiffening under the crowd's stares. She then felt at least four other hands roughly massaging her body, rubbing her ass and pussy as they pulled her tiny skirt down her legs and off her body.

The first two guys were now getting her ready for the contest, massaging her breasts, pulling them out from her body to the nipples then pinching and pulling her nipples as hard as they could. Sharon was shaking and moaning from the mix of pain and pleasure. She was led over and positioned on a strange low padded table that had been wheeled out from somewhere as she was being stripped. It was shaped like a cross, with straps hanging down, and covered in a soft fur-like fabric. Transformed Sharon had one thought, this was starting to look like fun!

As soon as she was on her back on that table, her arms and legs were strapped to the table, leaving her ass exposed at the one end of the table. This kinky piece of furniture conveniently had her pussy lips gaping open from the angle of her legs as they were strapped down. Then the table was tilted down so her ass and pussy were elevated and available to all. Her head was supported but angled down. Sharon immediately sensed that would make deep throating a big cock much easier.

All this time the hands rubbing her breasts had never stopped their rigorous massage. Her entire chest was on fire from the rough handling. Her nipples were now sticking straight up, protruding at least an inch from her chest. Suddenly, as one hand remained on her nipples, pinching it roughly, she felt cold metal on her left nipple. Her sensitive nub was squeezed by what felt like two disks. All of this would have once had Sharon screaming in fear, now she just looked up at the four big, ripped hunks who had restrained her and grinned while she licked her lips in anticipation of the massive gang bang Fiona had promised.

The hand on her left nipple pulled away, shifting to her other nipple, but the painful squeezing was unrelenting. Working quickly, the hands soon had duplicated the clamping on her other nipple. Sharon moaned from the pain of the clamps on her engorged nipples, though it seemed to get her even wetter. She felt a sudden slashing pain across the bottom of her breasts,

"Quiet or I'll whip you bloody."

Someone down past her male tormentors had obviously whipped her breasts through her leather quarter bra. The pain was searing, though lessened by the leather below her nipples. She did not want any more whipping, especially on her bare breasts, and fell silent.

Sharon heard a voice that sounded like Fiona's,

"First we'll see how this slut can concentrate. Ted will suck her juices dry while she does the same to our pierced lady. Diana will encourage Ted with her toys, while I distract Sharon by playing with her. Whoever brings their subject off three times first wins. The loser will have to endure whatever the winner decides. Let the games begin."

Sharon immediately felt a warm wet mouth engulf her pussy. It was obviously a man with a rough face and a long hot tongue, so she was assuming it was Ted. And boy was he good, no Fiona, but pretty skilled for a guy! He swirled his tongue up and down her slit, taking time for long slow slurps over her hard clit. But nicely he both sucked and licked her big lips, not just focusing on her big hard clit. Then, showing some versatility, he stiffened his tongue to fuck her as deep as he could reach.

Sharon had been incredibly aroused, before this game even began and knew she was already very close to orgasm. Suddenly her moaning mouth was covered by a hot fragrant pussy as she felt two smooth, feminine legs against either side of her head. Sharon could feel rings piercing the bald lips against her cheeks. This must be that hot dark-haired chick!

The woman had pulled her lips apart using the rings and Sharon felt her mouth and nose buried in her pussy. She began to explore this new pussy with her tongue, licking and sucking on the girl's wet pussy. She ran her tongue deep inside her soaking pussy, then back to her exposed lips and throbbing clit. The woman was constantly gyrating back and forth, obviously rising up to her first orgasm from Sharon's aggressive pussy licking.

Searing pain suddenly interrupted Sharon's own rising level of pleasure. Someone was whipping her breasts with a small whip, hitting all around the tight nipple clamps. She went rigid with surprise at the sudden attack. However, the man in her pussy had redoubled his action, fiercely sucking her clit, rubbing his rough beard against her inner lips. At the same time, he pulled that thick plug from her ass and replaced it with what felt like an absolutely huge dildo.

He began to ram it deep into her rectum. Sharon almost forgot the pierced pussy she was sucking as she bucked off the table in not one, but two immediate awesome orgasms. The second one was almost part of the first one it was so close behind it. She was desperate to bring off the young girl straddling her face, as she knew she would not be able to stop her third orgasm. Based on the combination of Fiona whipping her and the skill of this pussy eating dude she was coming again very soon.

So, Sharon switched from smooth licks and strokes of her tongue to nips and bites on the girl's lips and clit. This seemed to do the trick, as the girl jammed her pussy onto Sharon's mouth, flooding her with a stream of juice. She had obviously come, soaking Sharon in tangy pussy juice. Sharon reveled in the taste, lapping it up in a frenzy. These orgasms weren't as amazing as when she combined it with her vampire bloodplay skills, but still so much stronger than her orgasms before she had been transformed.

Sharon was way too far beyond control though, once again in that chain of almost non-stop orgasms, coming not just one more time, but probably three orgasms chained together. So, all too soon the game was over. Sharon had been out of control, spiraling towards pleasure. It was a combination of Ted's ceaseless licking and rough sucking of her hyper-sensitive clit and Fiona's constant whipping of her breasts combined with occasional flicks at the nipple clamps.

The blonde had realized she was never going to hold off her final orgasm, then in a really fast rise of pleasure, not caring that she had lost the game, she just reveled in the pleasure as she exploded into her third, fourth and fifth orgasms in under five minutes. For the first time in her memory, she squirted all over her partner. She felt all three of her tormentors pull away from her exhausted body.

"It looks like we have a clear winner," Sharon heard Diana call out. "What's your choice Ted?"

Sharon heard Ted reply,

"I want her to swallow my come and take at least a dozen others, cocks or pussies -- that's my choice, and besides, I think this hot blonde little barbie looking slut will love it."

Sharon still lay strapped to her table, recovering slowly, her body still aflame from her last three intense orgasms. A week ago, if what was coming next was offered to Sharon, she'd have been screaming in fear. Now she was smiling as she anticipated being the center of attention from so many big cocked men and hot women. She was starting to realize her transformation to a vampire hadn't just changed and enhanced her physical body, it had radically changed her acceptance and desire for raw, extreme sex!

Sharon's face was soaked with pussy juice from the young black-haired girl, washing away most of her own makeup and lipstick. But her natural beauty really didn't need the makeup. And she was certainly ready for some hard, rough fucking. Her own pussy was not just wet with her own juices, but her juices were running down her pussy to soak her ass. She felt hands untie her legs and raise them to a vertical position, spread out as wide as possible, exposing her asshole as well as her gaping pussy, as they resecured her legs with the Velcro straps.

Next Sharon saw Ted's hot body looming over her as she felt his truly huge hot cock press against her big soft lips. She opened wide, sucking deeply at the swollen head, her tongue making little circles all around his crown. At the same time what felt like the biggest cock in the world try split her pussy lips apart and drive into her soaking wet pussy.

She tried to slow the entry of that monster prick but was trapped. It quickly went deeper and deeper. With each additional stroke into her soaking wet, very tight pussy driving deeper and stretching her tight pussy wider and wider. But suddenly Sharon realized that the size of that big cock was stretching her so much it was rubbing against big clit with the top of that long thick cock each time it drove deep into her pussy. Suddenly, as her pleasure amped up, instead of trying to slow things down, Sharon was bucking her hips up to maximize the pressure that long hard cock exerted on her hard, throbbing clit.

Simultaneously with that horse cock vigorously fucking her pussy, Sharon was busy at her other end. Ted's substantial prick was now deeply wedged deep in her wide-open mouth. Sharon sucked feverishly, tasting pre-come on the back of her tongue as Ted drove in and out, fucking her face. She knew her efforts were working; Ted was moaning loudly as he held either side of her head. Soon her fears and initial pain from the huge dick pounding her pussy were forgotten as she was caught on a swelling of overwhelming pleasure from two huge cocks sawing in and out of her hot holes.

The experience of having her clit rubbed by the length of this massive anonymous dick, each time he pulled out and drove back into her pussy, was mind-blowing. She was too hot for words, moaning around that hard cock in her mouth, as he filled her mouth and went deep in her throat had her exploding in at least two additional orgasms. Sharon wasn't sure if her much more rapid and intense sexual pleasure was caused by her transformation, but it hadn't hurt for sure.

All at once, probably helped by her sucking and licking, the dick in her mouth swelled pulsed. Ted filled her mouth with a flood of cum. Sharon swallowed as fast as she could but could feel some cum leak from her lips down onto her face and neck. Soon after she swallowed her first load the huge cock in her pussy also exploded, filling her with a tremendous dose of sperm.

She started to sag in relief as the two softening cocks pulled away. But Sharon's fun was just getting started. With barely a pause, her mouth and pussy were filled with the next two hard cocks. She soon was in a rhythm, sucking on the second dick and bucking against the new tool buried in her pussy. He wasn't nearly as long as the first man, but nicely, very thick.

And good design was everything. The way the table tilted made it perfect for face fucking. She could feel as the cock she was sucking hit the back of her mouth and drove into her throat, but as with Ted, there was no gag reflex. As Sharon enjoyed getting face fucked, she knew she had barely kissed much less sucked a cock before this weekend, so not gagging was surely another awesome part of her vampiric transformation.