Sharon Transformed Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adler666
adler666
535 Followers

Sharon soon lost track of time, partners, and both her own and her partners' orgasms. As each pair of cocks pulled out of her mouth and pussy, Sharon actually couldn't wait for her next partners. All she knew was she was now ready to keep fucking till there were no more hard cocks in the room. Nothing mattered but fucking and cumming, over and over. For sure she was wet and more than ready after swallowing another load, for her fifth pair of hard cocks.

This time the man down low at first didn't drive his cock into her gaping pussy. Instead, he ran his fingers into her sopping pussy, playing with her and gathering a load of her pussy juice and cum from her prior partners. And Sharon was positively brimming with the cum from her first four partners and her own copious juices.

Her new partner obviously had a new idea about where to put his hard cock, as he pulled out the dildo still wedged in her ass. Then using his very wet fingers, he began to penetrate her asshole and fuck her tight ass with first one then two fingers. Sharon moaned around the long cock she was sucking from this new sensation.

After getting her ass wet deep inside, the man removed his fingers and began to push his dick against her tiny hole. She knew from last night with Fiona what to do. She flexed her sphincter and pushed down as she felt the swollen head of the man's dick pop into her back hole. Soon he was sawing a full nine inches in and out of her cute, very tight little ass.

Sharon had never imagined losing her anal virginity could be like this, the pleasure was indescribable. As she crested in yet another orgasm, her first ass-gasm from a real cock, she felt him go rigid and spew his load deep in her ass. She knew, from the pleasure she felt having her ass reamed, this would not be the last time that she would feel cum flooding her ass. More immediately Sharon knew it probably wasn't even the last time tonight.

Soon Sharon felt the new man in her mouth explode, filling her stomach yet again with a load of cum. She felt like she had indeed swallowed a gallon of the white sticky stuff. But actually, Sharon wanted even more cum. She had found out that each load of cum tasted different, and embracing her new attitude, Sharon accepted that all of it tasted awesome. She could feel the cum that hadn't gone down her greedy throat pooling up on her chest. Lower down she also knew she had cum running out of both her well used pussy and newly fucked ass.

Almost immediately after these two guys were done, the final pair took their places, pounding away at her sopping pussy and wide-open mouth. Sharon felt as though she had been fucking for hours, though it had only been maybe forty-five minutes. She was beyond control, bucking in rhythm with the huge prick in her pussy, stretching as far as her straps would allow her. She convulsed in yet another powerful orgasm, her tight muscles clenching down on his throbbing prick.

He moaned and spewed his load deep inside her. Not remaining idle, the man at her head pulled out of her wet mouth to cum all over her drenched face. Sharon was panting from the fantastic ordeal she had just gone through. By now she had lost track of time and the number of orgasms that had exploded from her bound body. As her last partner pulled away, no one took his place. She sagged, surprised and wanting more, against the table, even though exhausted and covered in the mixed juices from her own pussy and her twelve partners.

Sharon now felt a pair of long-nailed, soft hands on her breasts. She looked up into Fiona's eyes, as her new lover ended that frenetic group fuck,

"So did I lie to you?"

Sharon grinned, her mouth coated in spilt semen,

"No, you didn't' t lie, and it was great."

Fiona pushed Sharon's matted hair away from her face, "Now you'll feel a softer touch to clean you up." Sharon felt countless tongues and hands running all over her body, concentrating on her breasts and tingly pussy. As the women cleaned her body, someone released each of the forgotten nipple clamps. Sharon moaned in pain from the sensation. She had never imagined her nipples and in fact her whole body could feel this incredible mix of pain and pleasure. If this was only the beginning what else did being Fiona's property and vampire lover promise?

After Sharon was cleaned up, she was released from the table. She was shown to the back where she showered up and reapplied her makeup. Afterwards she returned to the club, ready to rejoin the nearly non-stop fucking. She was in her element, meeting and enjoying many other members who had not fucked her as part of her initiation.

But way too soon as far as she was concerned the fun had to end. It was now almost four in the morning and Fiona sought out Sharon. She found the blonde sprawled on the thick carpet, her legs bent way back, moaning as an older greying man, with a very thick prick, pumped deep into her newly insatiable ass, while the young, pierced girl again squatted on her face. Sharon obviously couldn't get enough of that bare, pierced pussy.

Sharon was playing with the rings the girl was wearing through her pussy lips, every once in a while, reaching up to twist the rings the girl wore through each nipple. The brunette was going crazy, encouraging Sharon with a steady stream of moans and obscene instructions. Fiona watched the trio, idly playing with her own tender pussy.

Finally, the man stiffened and pulled out, cumming all over Sharon's stomach. When she saw the flood of sperm on her partner's stomach, the brunette pivoted downward into a sixty-nine position, licking Sharon clean, as she herself screamed with yet another climax.

Fiona wondered who liked this scene more, her or her young initiate,

"It's time we got out of here. I don't know about you, but I'm all played out, ready to crash and burn right now."

Unspoken of course was that both of them needed to be deep inside their townhouse before the sun came up over the East river. Sharon shook her head as if she was coming out of a trance. She now had her arm around the young dark-haired girl and was glowing with energy from her wild evening. She had been wandering the room since the women had cleaned her up, partaking in whatever scene made her hot. She had lost track of the number of cocks she had had and had no idea how many different pussies she had eaten.

She knew at least four strangers had blasted their cum deep up her ass, she could almost hear it squish as she walked. To her the evening had been an adventure she never would have imagined possible only two days ago. But at the same time as she looked up at Fiona, she knew she loved every bit of it, and was ready to have even more extreme adventures with her lover.

Sharon smiled at Fiona,

"I guess I'm pretty worn out too. But my friend here said she wanted to see what games we can play at your place. Is that cool?"

Fiona, already dressed again in her latex outfit, smiled, as the two lovers exchanged a knowing look. She reached forward, pulling the brunette to her by her exposed nipple rings. The young girl moaned in pain but did not pull away. Instead, she molded herself to the older redhead, kissing her boldly on the lips.

Fiona pulled back after a minute,

"Oh yes, she can come along, I've always liked silver rings. But what is your name anyway?"

The brunette smiled,

"I'm Linda during the week, but tonight you can call me anything you want."

Fiona laughed, "Well, if Sharon is my hot little slut, you must be my tight tramp."

With that the two young women went out to the dressing area, showered together again, and pulled their tight, sexy outfits back over their tired bodies. Linda was dressed in suede from head to toe. She wore high-heeled over the knee boots, a tight short skirt, and a top made of suede straps that allowed most of her breasts and the nipple rings to show.

Sharon moaned when she saw the outfit, running her hands over the girl's chest and down to cup and squeeze her pussy through her tiny skirt. Sharon positively glowed in her lacy outfit. After the hours of hot sex her nipples still poked stiffly through her scanty tube top.

Fiona looked them over and thought that Sunday, when she and Sharon could expose their true nature to Linda and feed while they fucked her, might be even better than Friday or Saturday.

As they waited for their Uber, Fiona pulled Sharon close to whisper that they would all sleep the day away and that next night would show Linda how different and better a vampire orgasm was. They each surrounded Linda on each side. Sharon was kissing her, both with their tongues dueling as she pulled and tugged at one nipple ring. Sharon was overloading the young slut as she kissed and sucked on her sensitive neck, her other hand under that short suede skirt rubbing her soaked pussy. The vampire lovers realized they had started their Sunday adventure off right when, as Sharon pulled away from her kiss a moaning Linda told them,

"You two can do anything you want with me if this is a sign of what tomorrow will be! I'll be loving the three of us in bed, I can already tell."

Her two partners grinned at each other as they nodded at their new lover, if only she knew what she had just asked for on Sunday night! The question was whether this would be a one-time orgy or had Fiona found another slave?

_____________________________________________________________________________

Next: Expect some more adventures mixing the vampire life with hot kinky sex. This had sat around for over a decade, so have no idea where it will go.

adler666
adler666
535 Followers