All Comments on 'Sharon's Reclamation'

by pearlescentoon

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Eww

That was impossible to read. Just disgusting.

pearlescentoonpearlescentoonabout 8 years agoAuthor
Welcome meaningful feedback

Thank you for your comments and feedback. If you didn't like the story, let me know how I can improve it. If you did like the story, let me know how I can improve it.

If you just don't like the subject matter, why are you here?

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
To understand this story...

To understand this story it's necessary to read part 1...It's a normal story of sharing, now we know she had a bad first relationship, but we don't know what sequelae it left in her...What misses in this two part story was that she not once said that she loved her husband...He however was more than clear in his love: "It certainly doesn't affect the love and respect I have for you. I only want you more, love you more. Just like I want you more and love you more every single day we are together."!!! Wasn't that moment the right time for her to express her own feelings? 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
There is a difference between fiction, ridiculous fiction, and blatant lies.

This is a lie: "My darling. What happens there happens in a bubble. It doesn't affect anything else. It certainly doesn't affect the love and respect I have for you. I only want you more, love you more. Just like I want you more and love you more every single day we are together."

By that attitude, there is absolutely no limit to what they might do within that bubble, yet it is not supposed to affect their lives, their mutual respect, their marriage. It certainly won't affect their marriage, since they don't have a marriage. House sharing, companionship, mutual sexual gratification, perhaps, for now. Marriage, no. They have what two animals sharing a nest, or a hole, have.

So I appreciate your attempt to portray their fetish or perversion or open marriage as somehow unrelated to any other aspect of their lives, but then, you want us to swallow a lie. Its just too preposterous. You might as well have them taking a space ship to the planet Erotica where they can become any sex they want, do any sex they want, then come back to earth and carry on with the rest of their lives as if they had done nothing more than go see a movie. If you're into that kind of fantasy and science fiction, then maybe such stories should be in that category. This male has no intelligent regard for this woman, and she has no intelligent regard for herself. And reading about such self-destructive lifestyles is not dramatic or erotic, just depressing. And I admit, there are plenty of very depressing classics, written in a similar vein. So maybe you are in good company. Well, not good, for sure, but at least notorious. Is that what you want?

So I suppose you've written pretty well a story that is pretty stupid, and ugly. And in the end, insults our intelligence. Why should I applaud a well written insult?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very good story

A well crafted loving story of sharing. Everyone has a different kink and we should celebrate that. I'll be looking for more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just plain awful story

Did you think this through? He's literally pimping out his wife. Why would she agree to anything he wants her to do? What does she want to do? Probably not act like a slut. And there's no "reclaiming" a whore. That chance is out the door and down the road. Poorly conceived and badly written trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Huh?

"She's mine, he thought, and she will be coming home with me. "

Uh, not for long. So the story is she had a bad relationship, presumably abusive, and now hubby takes her swinging where he is off with a stripper or perhaps has another woman, which she doesn't want to know about. She's damaged in some way from her bad relationship and this is supposed to help her? Is she a reluctant slut? He pushes her for his pleasure? Sorry not much in the way of character development.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nothing happens in a bubble....ever, in spite of the declaration....

....things play on the mind. Memories of misdeeds return unbidden at awkward moments, until at some point something is said, without thought.....and the avalanche begins.

The popular, but utterly stupid declaration that "what happens in Vegas (or south beach or wherever) stays in Vegas", is total self delusion.

Everything in connected to everything and it all comes along with us. Our behaviors affect our relationships in subtle ways. In this case, definitely for the worse....the players just haven't yet come to an awareness of all they've lost or given up for their misadventure.

But it probably won't be much longer now.....

ceemeisterceemeisterabout 8 years ago
vanilla comments so pitiful

Obviously some of you don't understand ethical nonmonogamy or swinging without cheating at all and before you dump your misconceived judgments on a story IN THIS CATEGORY you need to educate yourself or at least look somewhere else for your erotica buzz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sick.

Really sick.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Why would you want to reclaim this whore. Show her the door.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is a story fiction not real. I get that. Two chapters and no character development to explain their behavior. Not a complete story. Just two sex scenes with no explanation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous