Sharp Dressed Man Ch. 01

Story Info
Dee’s desire builds like a volcano about to erupt.
1.7k words
4.6
1.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SurferD64
SurferD64
53 Followers

The first chapter in a series featuring Dee, a 40 year old Health Care Administrator who works hard and plays harder. . In this chapter, Dee has a strong desire to meet and seduce a mysterious well dressed stranger who struts down the hallway past her office one morning.

This story is part one of a series exploring Erotic Couplings, Bi-sexuality and Group Sex

This series will follow 3 main characters; Dee, Dan (her husband), and Josef (Sharp Dressed Man) as they explore fantasies, meet new friends, and experience new kinks; sometimes alone, sometimes in pairs and sometimes all together. A journey of sexual discovery that stretches boundaries for all.

Many thanks to my friend Sexyldy1000 for your support and editing skills.

Sharp Dressed Man

Chapter One

It was the suit, a smoky grey, well-tailored suit that caught her eye.

Just a momentary glance as he gracefully walked by the administrative offices of the Seniors Health Care facility that she called home for too many hours a day.

"Who was that?" she exclaimed a little too loudly.

Surprised by her shocked reaction she looked over her shoulder to see if anyone heard, but thankfully she was alone.

In the land of scrubs, gowns and Crocs, here was a blond, handsome stranger striding confidently by her office with the grace of a lion, his polished Ferragamo shoes lightly clicking on the hallway floor.

She could see him speaking to a couple of young interns, both of whom seemed to be clinging to his every word.

Dee's heart skipped a beat, face flushed and legs wobbled. She couldn't remember the last time she had felt this way. Maybe when she saw her current partner Dan sitting in a dimly lit corner of a neighbourhood restaurant looking sweet and a bit anxious to meet. Or the stunning woman in her black dress, knee length, cut to fit pretty tight with dark patterned nylons in Christian Louboutin stilettos who brushed her shoulder while standing in line at The Apollo Theatre in NYC.

Oh, there had been other gentlemen in the seniors' residence; Mostly pharmaceutical company sales reps, government inspectors and elderly patients who were still "dressed" for dinner in their ill-fitted and thread-bare jackets but no one had ever made her head turn like this man.

It was just a moment but the image lived in her mind and stirred her emotions for days.

Who was this man? What does he do? Where does he live? Why did those interns seem transfixed by his words? Why did he stir this reaction in her?

She had to find out. She had to have him in her arms, in her bed, between her legs. Yes, she wanted, no needed to find and seduce this man.

This reaction was so uncharacteristic of her; Dee, confident, beautiful Dee, with sparkling green eyes and a smile that melted hearts like butter on hot toast felt like an adolescent crushing on her teacher. Dee is always cool, controlled and direct.

"Yes, that Dee!" she exclaimed.

That evening at home, not willing to wait, she grabbed a glass of wine, put on a cozy plaid shirt of Dan's ditched the violet satin bra and slid on some silky boxer shorts. She grabbed a throw blanket and a

pillow to get comfortable on the couch to begin her investigation into this man. Dan was away for a couple of days hunting and fishing with some buddies leaving her free to explore without interruption.

Starting with a search of recent RFPs for the Senior's Centre and moving to the recently submitted procurement requests to her Admin team, it didn't take long to figure out whether he was with a company that supplies beds and commodes, or an IT company offering to upgrade their entire Patient Admin and Care software.

"Definitely an IT Salesperson", she exclaimed.

"Guys selling beds and commodes wear khakis and polo shirts, not tailored suits", she chuckled.

A few taps of the keyboard and she found the link to the company's website.

"Cielo Azul SA"; is a global software company that assists with patient administration and data support (drug control, personal care, cognitive studies among elderly/athletes). Founded in Europe with operations in the UK, and North America. Dee browsed the site and viewed the profile of their NA contacts. She recognized the two "Interns" but the man she was looking for was not there. The interns were the top executives in Canada believe it or not.

Going back into the corporate history, she found a link to the Founder and there he was, "Josef Torres". Unmistakable; his naturally light skin tone, sun-kissed and tanned. Blond hair (with a touch of grey), light blue eyes, high cheekbones and a strong jaw.

"Torres", she questioned. Well, maybe he had a Spanish father but he took after his Austrian or German mother in her opinion.

Unfortunately, just a portrait on this profile, but it didn't take her long to find some action shots of his body. His digital footprint wasn't large, but she did find pictures of him and determined he was likely in his early 50s, approximately 5'9" with a slim, muscular athletic body from hours of gym work. She noted that cycling, skiing, boxing, and scuba diving are some of his passions. No mention of a spouse or partner.

She could feel the heat rising in her chest and that tingling feeling between her legs. Without even touching herself she could feel how wet her pussy was as she imagined Josef striding into her office with an intense look on his face. If she was to have her first "hands-free orgasm" then she was likely to experience it right now. Taking no chances, she slid her hand down between her legs and pushed aside the silky shorts.

"Buenos Dias, Senor Josef, Como Estes?" Her best and only Spanish.

"I'm glad you have "cum" so far to see me", she cooed.

"I apologize for my appearance. It was a long tiring flight", he said.

"Are you kidding me?" He looked like he just stepped onto a movie set, My Movie Set after finishing with the hair and makeup teams.

Stepping out from behind her desk, Dee was well-attired in a black skirt, a lacy light violet bra visible through her white blouse. Much to her delight he eyed her breasts while trying to stay reserved and business minded. She extended her hand to greet him. His grip was confident but not too strong. He matched her intensity and seemed to look into her soul as their eyes stared a bit longer than expected.

Dee spread her legs a bit wider and leaned back into the sofa. With her fingers, she spread her lips, pressed lightly on her clit, and then squeezed it between her thumb and forefinger, gently at first. Adding a bit more pressure as she massaged it. She pulled back the hood a bit and began to rub her little nub in circles. The effect was immediate as she began to breathe deeper and more rhythmically in time with her stroking. Her clit began to swell as it responded to her touch.

"Have a seat if you like." Dee backed up and gestured to a chair as she pushed it slightly back from her desk.

"I'd rather stand if you don't mind. Even first-class seats aren't comfortable enough on a cross-Atlantic flight. My back is a bit tight and my butt a bit sore", he half-jokingly said as rubbed his lower back and ass.

Dee stepped back and leaned against her desk with her right leg stretched out revealing a bit of               thigh through the slit in her skirt.

She brought her left hand up to push away her hair and slid her hand under the flannel shirt to feel her right breast. It was warm to her touch and her nipple stiffened as she brushed over it, then pinched and pulled at it lightly.

By now her lips were swollen and her boxer shorts were moist with her juices. She slid them off and immediately shivered as the cool air met her hot aching pussy.

Her legs were tall enough that with a little push on her hands and a slight hop, she was able to casually lift her ass onto her desk. She slowly swung her right leg over her left while dangling her shoes on her uplifted toes.

The effect of her movements was immediately apparent as Josef stared transfixed at her and said nothing out loud. His eyes and smile revealed his desire to move his hands to her body and lips to her face. He licked, then bit his upper lip before opening his mouth and taking a deep meditative breath.

"So, is there a question you would like to ask me?"

She thought: Do you want to have sex with me? He looked so hot in his tight black jeans, pressed polo, and silk-lined jacket. She wanted to caress his rugged face with a perfectly trimmed beard and hair.

Instead she lifted her hand and ran her fingers through her hair and said, "Would you be free for dinner this evening?"

She ran her finger in circles around her clit increasing pressure and speed of her movements, then slowed and covered her exposed pussy with her hand. Without any resistance, slid her index finger in slowly. Her movements were familiar yet more intense than usual as she closed her eyes and played out her seduction of Josef in her office.

"Oh, yes that's it, deeper, faster," she cried.

Her hips lifted and her back arched as she came hard. Her left hand squeezed her breast even harder while pressing down on her right hand with most of her fingers deep in her pussy.

"Fuck yeah!"

Urgently reaching over to the side table she grabbed her favourite dildo; the one with the large head and extra girth. Removing her drenched fingers, she moved the fake cock in and out rhythmically a few times then thrust it deep into her throbbing wet cunt.

"Ohhh yes, give it to me Josef. I want your gorgeous cock, now!"

She pushed down on the fake cock and exploded with delight as a deep rumbling orgasm overtook her body.

"Fuck, that was intense!"

Dee dropped deep into the sofa and wrapped the plaid shirt around her body and pulled the tails of it between her legs to cover her throbbing pussy. Her legs involuntarily shook as the orgasm passed.

"While this experience was all mine, I want to share it with someone, HIM. I want him to delight in this cauldron of flesh and desire as much as I did", she said to no one in particular.

SurferD64
SurferD64
53 Followers