All Comments on 'Shattered Ch. 03'

by Azpiri

Sort by:
  • 237 Comments (Page 2)
carvohicarvohialmost 11 years ago
Can't Buy My hit it right on!

Our author needed to extend the end. I went through all this turmoil reading about Steve's suffering and Jill's perfidy. I wanted to hear more about how he recovered, got Amber, and finally left Jill and her infidelity in the dust. Second, this story should never have been chopped up. I gave it a five because I read it straight through. I only read it straight through because Can't buy my admonished everyone to at the outset. Jill turned out to be a pathetic loser. She had steak at home, but went out for a burger.

thilltellthilltellalmost 11 years ago
I have issues with Amber

Her behavior and comments at the end of chapter two turned me. She was a likable character till then. Then at the end we learn that she had been manipulating Steve. I fear heart ache in Steves future from that little filly. I think she is what has this tale scoring lower than it should.

javmor79javmor79almost 11 years ago
Abrupt ending

I agree with the comments that there should have been more to the ending. It kind of felt abrupt, like there was another page that was taken away. I did like the story a lot. I even liked Amber's conversation. I felt that Jill deserved to hear what she overheard. Great writing, but the ending was a bit rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Jill's naive actions around a serial seducer, her lies and her confusion

All of that in the title meant her downfall, especially her emotional confusion in her last marital confrontation with her husband. She was extremely easy to bed causing her to perform adultery. All the predator had to do was just flatter he and then suddenly her rememberences of her 20 year marriage were completely forgotten and her life began a rather short downward spiral.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This author can write ,great story

Well thought out and written,the ending seemed a little rushed. Just hoping you keep writing these great stories. One thing he married that young girl amber who was half his age, with a kid to boot . How is that going to work out over the years to come. He is 60 and she is 40.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
I was wrong

Good ending 4 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OneBrainCell, you're always "wrong"

It is so dependable the rest of us set our watches by it.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loved it

Five stars. Heart wrenching. This woman is a contradiction. The author portrays her as remorseful, wanting to soothe Steve's pain, etc. and yet, she makes the statements about wasting her life, blows this guy when she wouldn't blow hubby, laughs at her husband in front of him, takes up with a guy who made fun of hubby, initiates the divorce, turns her back on twenty years, says she might love her lover more, etc. On the other hand you get the sense that she would have stayed with Steve had he fought for her. Is she warm, having only made a mistake, or is she the coldest bitch on literotica? This comes across as real - genuine. Would have liked more development of her character.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago

One of my favorites.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
Very good

thoroughly enjoyed it.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
The best Romantic Revenge Scene

This is the best Romantic Revenge Scene what I read at all:

..................................................................................................

"Only one person ever truly rocked my world, Steve."

The look on Jill's face revealed the answer to Steve. He was touched by the sentiment. However, it was at that moment that Steve saw who he was looking for since his arrival. He smiled warmly, which Jill mistook for a response to her statement.

"Jill, I would like for you to meet someone," explained Steve.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Jill, I would like for you to meet my wife, Amber," Steve said with a hint of pride and love.

Jill's heart sank as Steve wrapped his arm around the small of Amber's back, leaving Jill to return to the wooden cane for support.........................................

(I would strenghten this scene with a 4th months pregnant Amber....but I like the overkilled Romantic Revenge......)

textosteronetextosteroneover 10 years ago
I enjoyed the read

I always like a good revenge story. This one did not disappoint.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 SINCE YOU CANT DODGE THE RAIN AND STORM

utilize it to the utmost and then move on. TK U MLJ LV NV

xtchrxtchrabout 10 years ago
Sometimes the husband wins!

An excellent story. The man doesn't have to punish his ex - she did it herself. He took care of who he had too and it worked rather well. He moved on to a better life with better people and was happy- the best revenge. His ex was nothing more than a cheap slut with all the usual excuses, etc. etc. The ending was classic, she got what she wanted before she realized it wasn't as good as it looked. He did good. An enjoyable story. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great writing and story telling , please write soon.

Great ending for a great story,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
To bad she switched for a muscle bond dummy

I can't believe she would go for that over a strong family man who supported his family. She new he was trailer trash scum with no future for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A dandy story!

A nice ending. Sometimes, though not always, living well is the best revenge.

Now let little Jillie limp off into the sunset......

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
WIN BY ANY MEANS

or at least come out in front, TK U MLJ LV NV

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
actually can'tbuymy

this is why a story should not be split into multiple segments for the cliffhanger moment.

if it is your recommendation that we read all the mini "chapters" before passing judgment it is equally valid to say to the author, post the complete story, or subject yourself to the criticisms that come from not knowing what is yet to come.

sometimes it is best to just tell the story

deadseyedeadseyeover 9 years ago
oh my god please get real

it was a bad story spread out by a hack writer, worked to much...needed love... we can still be nice even when you ripped me apart.....fuck dude you are a female pretending to male as a writer so people wont just pass your shit up.....but it is weak.....and he is all "its my fault for doing what a man is supposed to do" really that is your plot?

puck vomit to much sugar feminism, hate her, tell her to fuck off, no not your characters, you would have to grow a pair,where is she hurt or sorry or anything....Muslims may treat women like crap, but atleast they are honest about how they feel.....your character couldn't piss his way out of a paper bag.

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
I'd have scored it higher but...

the story BEGGED for a reconciliation.

Poor fragile Steve. Seemed like Jill being crippled for life wasn't enough retribution for him??? Not to mention all the other mayhem he wrought.

As another commenter said "I guess living well is just wasn't enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
comments like the one from ErotFan

show how fucked up these lovable cucks types are. Why would he want to stay with a whore. She cheated as if 20 years meant nothing. Fuck her Steve did the right thing and the BS about forget you pride was just than BS. This story like 90% here are always fucking over the man and then telling him to deal with a whore and learn to get by her fucking everybody while he stays home and jacks off after watching the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A little tedious at times, but a great ending

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5*

Great story and ending.

PS. ErotFan, you are a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow

Wow Azpiri, I was starting to think that Steve would end up holding Chis's stones while Chris banged his wife. At least he finally grew a pair and did something.

I did like the shoulder check on the sister-in-law, Not every guy can take a baseball bat to the pussy hound that's chasing his wife. Nice to see some revenge that really screws up their lives without bloodshed.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 9 years ago
Surprised he didn't do something to SIL...

Sure, he'd already taken care of the burns for both his wife's lover and chaser... but he only burned one of her enablers... should have burned Mary too.

"Oh gosh, how can you expect her to love you when all you've done is spend all of your time working away providing for her and your family? For shame. And how is it HER fault that you couldn't read her mind and know she was having issues...?"

Stupid bitch.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
WHEN ONE FIGHTS AND TRIES TO WIN

make sure of all the unnamed and unknown opponents, TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

"Time for counseling was long overdue” – Well, HE didn’t know! If Jill thought counseling was needed, why didn’t she say something?

"That was Mary's doing” – Uh? Mary can’t file for divorce for her, or MAKE her file for divorce! Mary can try to get her to file, but she can tell Mary to fuck off and mind her own business!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through....

Five stars. Loved the ending. Great seeing her suffer. After twenty years of marriage, he deserved better. There was one element of the story that didn't ring true. You had her filing for divorce. She was going to leave her husband for a guy who she met while he was fooling around with her neighbor? While some people would certainly leave a spouse for that kind of relationship, she cites that she was leaving because he gave her all the things her husband didn't: talking, compliments, time, etc. didn't sound like a lust-based relationship but one that was more intimate. not sure how that could be the case based upon how they met.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
One more thing...

He does share some blame in this, though not enough to merit how much she disrespected him. Working too much, not paying attention to the wife, not keeping in shape, etc. she did invite him to the gym with her. Twenty years is no excuse for letting yourself go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Would have rated higher

But he let the wife slide, the end was rushed and how could he end up with Amber after the shit she was shoveling at the end of chapter 2?

Super_Slut_69Super_Slut_69almost 8 years ago
Drbeamer3333 seduction based relationships are different...

The author was being subtle here. Lust based relationships are fundamentally different than seduction based ones. This was seduction. Jill was essentially abandoned by her husband who was having an ongoing affair with his job. His work was his mistress, no mater how you dress it up that was the truth. Chris knew his business, the neighbor was into Lust with him but Jill needed Seduction. Chris provided both as needed to get what he wanted, a feeling of power and importance that his work did not provide - arm chair psychology. The fundamental problem was they were NOT COMMUNICATING. Chris had high EQ, Steve's was/is essentially 0. He did not see Jill as a person, value her, or even really care about her other than as a possession or servant, an appliance that was in his house when he needed to use it. I felt more sorry for Jill and I agree with Mary, she was better off without him in the end. By the way, I really am somewhat surprised that an investigation was not done given the interesting electronic problems that occurred. (It would have been automatic at the hospital IT departments I worked at. All done through outside teams. We are required to submit to polygraph, during these investigations. Personal electronics must also be surrendered for testing.) Means, motive, opportunity. Jill was abandoned, Steve was a dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
consequences

About time the serial cheating wife in Helena Montana had to pay some. By her own statement she does not care about the destruction she causesin other people's lives having one affair after another at time concurrent

When she was a college instructor even though she was involved with two men and getting together with two former lovers when she saw the very muscular arms of one of her mrried male students she determined to pull out all stops to be him. If she was a male she would have been guilty of sexual harassment, sexual assault and sexual coercion. Eventually after he did not give in when she threatened to flunk him, and he did not respond to her pushing her breasts in his face and rubbing them against him, she made a direct statement about either he met her wherever and whenever or she would report him to her dept head and falsely accuse him of accosting her. The next clas period she informed that she had rented a motel room for Nov 21-Wednesday when college got out for Thanksgiving. She drove him to the local motel 6 room 205 andafter the firt go around begged him to fuck her unlubed ass. Student's tool is 8'' long and almost 21/2'' wide but slid right in without any sign of discomfort on her part. She went crazy knowing she was taking home his cum in both her holes to her husband. As for the lck of rectal resistance she told him during a later getogether that numerous men had stated they thought that whole was tighter. According to student that might have been the case many years and many lovers ago. He tried to fulfill her requests but even though she licked his rectal hole including tongue insertion he did not reciprocate. He also refused her numerous requests for him to urinate on her clitoris while shesat on toilet and held her lips open. She got that idea at an orgy she took part in while living in CA in the 70s while she was in her 20s.

Funniest part is most of female students of all ages at the college look up to her as the epitome of refinement

Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com for name and contact info plust explicit storie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Your stories are very good, and I love your characterizations, but you seem to like the unfinished ending. It can be like eating a piece of chocolate cake and then realizing there is the annoying aftertaste of artificial sweetener at the end.

Yuri5Yuri5almost 8 years ago
Clearly (was) a depressed man

The story feels very down, perhaps a bit too much.

Great turn-around, but because it felt down for so long, it felt like it just needed something more at the end.

Anyway, I still appreciate it, and I love your other stories - they are great.

Thanks for writing

acupacupalmost 8 years ago
Yu seem to have an amazing tallent...

for chopping a good story into unusual pieces. This should have been combined into one story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well author - some good, other featuring wimps - those stories really suck!

Take some lessons from great authors like qhml1 and finishthedamstory - and you might even submit some thing pretty darn great (stay away the RAAC & wimpy cuck bullshit).

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 8 years ago
Retribution

Ye reap what ye sow. The cheating wife got what she deserved, a cane and a dick for a boyfriend. Our betrayed husband got a new beautiful wife and a happily ever after. Don't cheat. Consequences are a bitch.

sugnasugnaalmost 8 years ago
What is there to life?

When you are young, there are the physical pleasures of the world. Then come strong emotions mixed with those pleasures. As age adds experience and hopefully wisdom; understanding, judgement and pure love take over. This is not the case in many people's lives. They get stunted along the way. They get to romantic infatuation and never truly learn how to love. What's the difference? Romantic love/infatuation is like lightening striking and causing a fire. Those that find it have that fire until it rains and is extinguished. Those that have learned how to love have learned the skills to start their own fires wherever and whenever they need/want to bring love into the world.

I am not sure that anyone in this story really ever learned how to make fire. Or if anyone even understands the difference.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 8 years ago
Excellent writing

Excellent, loved it. Good dialog, good plot , excellent characterizations'

Some how I missed this when it came out

Chilley

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
Where is this town you can't leave?

He was damn if he did and damned if didn't. He was caught cheating with the souse in a catch 22 or catch 74. When he went to work she'd say "I need you at home with me money can't buy everything." If he was home all the time she would say "we need money you need a good jobbbba." No matter what you do I'm going to screw the guy with the big money.

While he was talking to her after his plan worked he was having second thoughts about starving her out and cutting her off but, the writer wiped those thoughts away by again making her threatening to go back to her friend with benefits and to take the kids and leaving her husband penniless DID THAT MAKE SENSE!

When he's working giving her a good life she takes him for granted and cheats, where is that that never happens.Her Sister aided her to in cheating (what are sisters for and Brothers don't tell either unless they are cheating with the spouse)

I don't like cheaters but, you can't just make up shit so out of line and try to think we will accept it.

In the real world she would have had to try and kill the kids and be in jail before the court would not give her coustody and make him pay to take care of the kids he made no matter how little he made.

"Over the lips and threw the nose lookout pockets here it comes"

Small apartment, little house or living with her parents in a little house PAY.

I don't see the guy with the insurance money killing himself with the loot he got for his wife's death. They would have just taken the kids and ran Like thieves in the night.

What was in that town that made them not able or want to leave. They would have left even if the water made you not age.

Your story was too long and not on track for the real world, for that matter any world outside of your head. In fact a lot of the folks in your story opened the door for some serious ass kicking physically and legally. (remember he is a lawyer) The old woman spitting in her face young punk saying crap about getting in her pants for a three some. The writer made them weak of a fault to accept treatment like that you'd have to be brain dead. They would own the grayridge and either raise the rates so high they would have to find a place to live in town, remember no one could leave that town. Well not in your Bazaro world that plan with the graybridge worked so well, a bunch of senior citizens all with perfect mental facilities drove a lawyer to kill himself wow talk about a stretch. Also nearly everyone knew the plan even her mother yet no one talked. Then she whine to her mother about wanting her family back. Be real she'd have a better chance of getting ice water in hell in that world but, maybe not.

At that senior living home they have better security than the government. Good grammar, story needs work.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Revenge is good.

But what the fuck did Dan do?

Hired the douchebag Chris?

For that his livelihood needs to be destroyed? Did you forget that you wrote that it was Gloria fucking around on Dan? The same thing his wife did, with the same douchebag.

Yet you destroy Dan and give everything left to his cheating cunt Gloria?

Stupid. Absolutely stupid. How could you lose your own plot in just a few pages of story.

Idiot.

Harsh61Harsh61over 7 years ago
Sweet Revenge

The story line as well the narration is good. Each sequence is nicely penned. Thanks for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Guy got cucked so hard he swapped genders... oh it's a typo:

Steve offered her arm to Jill

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Over all pretty good

Read all three for 2nd time. Familiar as I read but could not remember specifics.

So many stories, so little time

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Could have been better

Too many plotholes for me, as others have said. This is a pity, as the story held my interest for a good while. Only one person truly rocked my world. Really? Other than the fork lift guy of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh come on...

It takes his entire life to actually get some balls to stand up for himself? If he hadn't been the biggest pussy on the planet in the first place, he could have kept his wife. I hate reading about people who are so fucked up.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Still a favorite of mine

I think my previous comment indicated that I believed the hubby was partially to blame. Not, of course for what she ultimately did to him, but for allowing himself to go physically. However, I just picked up on his comment about offering to take her on business trips. She says they couldn't afford to do that, and yet still tries to blame him for working too much and neglecting her. Using her same reasoning, he couldn't stop working so hard because they needed the money. So it is hubby that appears to have truly made the effort.

zatzoy14zatzoy14over 7 years ago
Need more!

You followed up on some of the people but, you forgot one. What happened with the bitch Mary? The bitch acted like she didn't know much every story has three sides. Her side, his side and some where in the middle is the truth! Mary spouted how much her sister needed love, what was her reaction to seeing the great loving jerk boy who only thought with his dick not working and dumping her sister. The sister who had a good man, who's only fault was working hard to support his family! I think she knew what was going to happen because she was jealous Jill had a good man and she wanted him. What happened to that Bitch!

zatzoy14zatzoy14over 7 years ago
I apologize I just read the authors comment from 2011!

You already answered all of my comments in that one great comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Jumps around a lot !!

Your style of writing is exhausting to read. I scanned numerous, incredibly wordy paragraphs, trying to get to the meat of the story. Way too long for the predictability of the story & the ending. Really, you need to cut back on the meaningless rambling thoughts & other BS in the story. It's easy to lose the reader if the story becomes boring, and it did. Sorry ! Keep trying. There's potential there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Question

What happened with amber child mention in a eatlier chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Nothing happened to the kid, it was just part of character development

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Selfishness runs in the family

Jill loses weight and likes the attention enough that she doesn't stop anything that many would call inappropriate. She doesn't try to work things out with her husband before things get bad. She only thinks of herself. She does thing she doesn't do for her husband. She talks about wasting 20 years of her life. Shells for words from guys that only want to get in her pants. She starts the divorce based on her sister's advice. Yeah, sounds like she loves her husband.

Mary doesn't think about anyone else. Jill definitely doesn't think about anyone besides herself. Such a selfish disrespecting slut.

And Jill trying to tell Steve that he was the only one that ring her bell. Like she didn't say she wasted her life with Steve. Again with the selfishness because things haven't gone her way, so she tries to get back with him.

Did she ever truly love him? My guess is no.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Re-posting comments from the author

Comments from the Author

I guess there are a few things that I need to address...

For those of you who are saying that Jill got off "scot free", I suppose you and I have different definitions of what that entails. As it's been pointed out to me, she got the house, got her studs (Chris and then Jimmy), and only got a limp from the accident.

My rebuttal for the house: Would Steve truly want Gloria and Dan as neighbors? Not really. Besides the marital bed was soiled by Jill's infidelity, so there's no reason to stay at the house.

My omission (which is my fault): Steve worked at the hospital for 10 years, so he would have a nice sized pension. Jill wouldn't have gotten any of that because of the equity in the house.

My rebuttal for "her studs": Steve loved her when she wasn't pretty. He was there for 20 years, regardless of the good or bad times. They had a wonderful life together. It wasn't until she started feeling the pressure from her sister and her neighbor about how bad Steve was and how good Chris was. She succumbed to their hateful words and thought Chris was much better for her than Steve. Huh... Chris lasted all of 3 months. A great loving relationship there. And now, she's with Jimmy - who can't commit to a long term relationship, and she's in constant fear of his eyes wandering. So she traded in a 20 year MARRIAGE for an unsteady love life that could lead to her being lonely as she gets older.

Yea, I can see how she got away "clean".

My omission (which again is my fault): Perhaps I should have included more about Mary's influence over her sister. In-laws will never be satisfied. Though in Mary's case, I should have included how she's a divorcee and how Jill, who had a good marriage until Mary stepped in, was listening to her advice. Why should someone listen to a divorcee for marriage advice? Because she's family? Well, Mary and Jill can now live in misery together because they're both single. However, I will take ownership of not including this in the story.

My rebuttal for "only a limp": Whether she was paralyzed or walks with a limp, the physical injury is going to be a physical reminder of the day that everything changed for her. I went with the cane because it goes to show that she's almost recovered from her accident, but that she'll never be the same again. A symbolic gesture indicating that her loss of her husband will never make her the same again.

My omission (which again is my fault): Perhaps I didn't make this clear, and it might be my medical background. A spinal cord injury sometimes takes up to a year to recover from. I jumped over five years of rehab, and perhaps I should have included that. You would have seen that she was living with her sister during that time.

My omission for the boys: Well, they were 18 or older. Both going on to college or getting ready to be on their own. So while I can acknowledge that their feeling of betrayal would have added to the misery felt by Jill, I did not address that. (Again, my fault).

My omission for the HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, so it's HIPAA and not HIPPA): I should have made mention somewhere that Chris tried to fire back at Steve and make a HIPAA complaint to the hospital, indicating that Steve used protected health information to carry out his revenge. So Chris thought he could win on Steve's level, thinking he could outsmart Steve. But Steve had that base covered. And for the record, the IT Department of hospitals have to (or should have to) log their technical support of accounts, labeling why they're "viewing" a certain account. With HIPAA, it's a "need to know" basis. If you have need to see the information to provide care (or in the IT department's case) provide support, then it needs to be documented. In Chapter 2, Steve came up with a bogus reason for his viewing of the records.

As for "justification" for cheating? There is no real justification for cheating. Communication should have been key. The problem that existed between the two was that Jill was being influenced by anyone but the person she loved. Steve cut his losses and got out.

Jill's reasoning were simple (and I hope I conveyed them, but maybe I didn't): Jill was experiencing the early signs of "Empty Nest" syndrome. Her kids were starting to move out and she was feeling old. She started going to the gym, and was starting to get stares from younger men. The feelings she was experiencing was that she was "going back in time" to when she was a teenager. She never got to experience the back seat of a boy's car, so she was getting that with Chris. Gloria's subtle influence of taking on a boy-toy didn't help matters. Nor did listening to her sister who thought that Steve wasn't good enough for her (then again, it would have been hard to please Mary regardless - Jill should have fought for her husband against Mary). In the end, Jill suffers the most - a physical fling leaves her with a physical ailment and a lifetime of loneliness.

So overall, I will agree with my detractors that some details were missed in an effort to "get the story out". But this story gives me a baseline, and shows me where I need to improve, so hopefully the next one will be better than the first.

And heck, my comments are a good Chapter 4, no?

oatzaboatzabalmost 7 years ago
5*****

Here the fantastic meeting for the ex cheating wife, ex husband and....

I think the best and not one of the best!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Good Finish

I’m sorry, standing by your husband during some career swings does NOT equate to forgiving CHEATING!

"She doesn't need you any more." – Good! I hope she doesn’t come looking for any help!

I'm not sure but didn't some comments indicate a possible ulterior motive to Amber pushing him to check up on Jill?

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
A Fine Story But I'm Confused

Why did Steve need to destroy "wandering eye" Dan's business? He may have hired Chris as a handyman and lust over Jill's "all natural" boobs, but he never felt her up or banged her (as far as we know)....

My first dip into your work -- I'll be back! Thanks!

BigGuy33BigGuy33almost 7 years ago
Boatbumm...

I think Steve viewed Dan and Gloria as the catalysts for the affair. Dan hired Chris as a handyman and Gloria used him to get back at Dan for his eye. That led to Jill catching Gloria and the dominoes kept on falling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved the emotions

I read in this section for exactly what you provided, gut wrenching emotions. Excellent job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

All I can say is this is a damn good story.

bruce22bruce22almost 6 years ago
Smooth transition to the final denouement.

Personally I was rooting for the hard working guy. But as I look back on my life I realize that a missed a lot of opportunities because of my love of my job.

Wonderman1Wonderman1almost 6 years ago
good story

But the devil in me sort of wished that mary the evil sister in law was hit by a bus.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Good one

Pretty much everything worked out in the end. Too bad Mary didn't have a life altering accident too. Enjoyed this a lot.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

It was interesting to read the reposted comments from the author below. Unfortunately all this things you glossed over were important for the story. Mary was the catalyst for Jill's affair, but you only introduced her right at the end. Similarly the last paragraph was an odd wrap-up of the regulation violation subplot... that definitely needed elaborating on.

It was nice to see Jill's life turn to shit after the way she betrayed her husband. Steve had let himself go and wasnt paying his wife enough attention, but that was no excuse for the way she just destroyed their marriage. It was nice to see he had addressed all that and landed a much hotter younger wife, to really make Jill bitter about her mistakes.

I'm not surprised that Steve had no regrets about the way it all worked out... Jill sounded like a frigid, uptight bitch refusing to ever give him a blowjob; kicking her to the curb was a no-brainer.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Late Thoughts

He already knows it wasn't a one night stand. He HEARD her talking about "wasting" 20 years. She gave lover things she didn't give him. What is there to talk about?

As he says, the move for to better the family. SHE'S the one with the newer car while his car is approaching 200k miles!

Did I miss something? What did Dan do to him? Gloria cheated on Dan with Chris; Dan had nothing to do with anything.

"That was the sex talking." - It's always "the sex talking." Must be on another page from the "Cheaters' Handbook"!

Why is he being so phony when he went out of his way to ruin Chris, Gloria and Dan?

How wonderful that NOW she says that he's the only one to "rock her world," meanwhile she still didn't answer the question about Jimmy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
IF

If I were voting on this story, I’d give it two stars. In my opinion, two shorter chapters, written more succinctly, could have told this story just fine. Like I said, just my 2 cents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You

You write stories about weak pussies such as yourself. You cuckmeister lifestyle is your business so please don't write anymore beta cuck shit.

rnebularrnebularabout 5 years ago
Wow

I have no idea how that last anony commenter can say that after reading this. Clearly anonny is either uneducated or decided to NOT read it, skip to the last page, and give this a "1* cuck story" type lame response. This is my third time through and still love it, easily still earns my 5*

Anony, I think you need to learn some patience and how to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Revenge missed Gloria

It took a while but he paid all back but Gloria

He didn't bother to get back in shape for Jill but did for?

I am tired of hearing it still you but I realize it is necessary for cheaters to try to pass off guilt as remorse password forgetful. Johntwheels@aol

LoejtcLoejtcabout 5 years ago
Flash! Everything Changed

Two agonizing chapters of Steve wallowing in self pity. He knew she was cheating and did nothing but agonize about it.

Then when Jill is injured in an auto accident while giving her lover oral sex while he's driving, everything changes. Steve takes electronic revenge on several enablers and arranges for Jill's lover's car to be crushed. But Jill has already filed for divorce from him!

Jill and Steve meet again several years later. Steve has morphed from a wimpy, low self esteem, introvert to a very wealthy stud with a sexy new wife. Jill's lover has left her within months of the accident. She now needs a cane to walk and gets by in a low level job as a librarian.

How'd all this happen? Steve never indicated he had a plan to radically change his life. It took the public humiliation of Jill's accident to finally motivate him to get off his dead ass and stop feeling sorry for himself and do something. Anything! But his wife even beat him to filing for divorce. It is difficult to accept that the ultra wimp the author described could possibly become the Alpha male described in the third chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Like Sniffing The Kitchen Garbage Bin On A Row Boat.....Take A Deep Whiff And Don't Gash Your Forehead On The Side Rail WTFF

Can't believe someone was praising this bizarre, uneven psychotropic whiplasher. This writer needs to tame the expression and get some concrete perspective on paper. Way too much dreamy bs and not enough to hold the characters and story together.

Just plain weird.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What happened to the ending????

The story was great till the ending. The part where Steve came back home a remade and remarried man with a great car, nice clothes and a top notch job. Between the very well written and structured story and the ending, stood ***** on the page. Those ***** should have been expanded to 3 or 4 pages of story describing how the characters got from the hospital room after Jill's surgery to some sort of reunion or party or something. Still do not know what the event was all about. It is almost like the author just gave up on this story and was busy on a new project but felt he had to write something. It might have been better if the story just ended in the recovery room after her surgery and have someone else finish.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 5 years ago
he would've done better marrying a corpse

fuck Amber

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Huedogg2 is really a brain-dead moron.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
love it

bullshit jill tried to lie about steve being the only man to rock her world ,just a little to late,.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Good end for the story. Steve comes away with a.new, younger, wife and Jill has only loss and regrets. Perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
How many guys did Jill cheat with?

How many guys did Jill have sex with? Why fuck Dan over if he never did Jill?

EgregiousEgregiousalmost 4 years ago
What happen to that bitch Mary?

Hope her husband left for for a younger nicer woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sad story. Steve got some revenge although for decent satisfaction from revenge the people need to know who did it to them. Although Jill did cheat on Steve I have to feel a little sorry for her. A marriage fails when people stop talking to each other and let life distract them from each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bored and Lonely women

"I'm almost forty years old. I've lived half of my life. With the boys all grown, there was nothing left for me in the house. I needed something to fill that void. And with you always working and going on business trips, I got lonely."

You ever notice in these type of stories with the bored lonely wife like Julie you never see them ever take responsibility for their lives. Oh, they're bored and lonely. My husband doesn't compliment enough to satisfy my needy self image. Even though my husband begs me to go with him on business trips I always tell him no we can't afford that. Boo-hoo!

So, to feel better about themselves and improve their lives, do they take up a hobby? Go back to school and finish a degree or complete an advanced degree? Change their jobs and careers for something more challenging and interesting? Do volunteer work helping the needy or less fortunate?

Nope, seems like they only thing they can come up with to improve their lives is fuck other men and cheat on their hard working husbands. That always works out so well for improving your life and marriage.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 3 years ago

This series was very good. Thanks author.

It is hard to sympathize with Jill's situation, I do think she deserves it. I am just surprised Jimmy the cop still hooked up with Jill even though she is still on walking stick, maybe Jill does give good fellatio. She really must have had a lot of practice to be good at it -- with a lot of guys and not doing it with her husband Steve just hurts. What a selfish woman.

5/5

OPrimeOPrimeabout 3 years ago

It was like wading through waist deep mud!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

All of the husbands are cut from the same cloth in these series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Other recent comments say it!!!

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Maybe...

the gaggle of commenters who insist on full, detailed, and complete closure of all the characters' lifelines are happy with this piece of fantasy. IMO, this conclusion is simplistic and sterile. In particular, playing the HIPPA card forcing Rooster's dismissal is OTT. In fact, in our current immediate surroundings I am forced to expose my private medical vaccination history to a completely untrained restaurant waitress. And CFO Jonathan (not Jon or John) was hoisted on his own petard "eventually"? Dream on...

I did read all three chapters to the end so apparently this is reasonably well written. Thanks for your effort and contribution, Az.

Keep 'em comin'.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Good happy ending. Everyone got exactly what they deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A fairly well written mild BTB tale with the boringly predictable male fantasy ending. No really nasty people in this and the ending seemed more sad than happily ever after. Not great, but better than most in this genre.

LA

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

WELL, it all camalle together in the end, the wife was a cheating slut with really no remorse for what she did. The only thing she could say was "I didn't want you to find out that way" duh what does it mater what way after 20 years of marriage. Then there is the sister, somebody should shoot her. But the male paramours got there due thanks to the nerd IT guy. Good story end worth 5 stars. Of course his wife needed a little punishment then what she got.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

3 stars.

The story jumped around too much.

I could not understand why he didn't dump the selfish bitch Amber. She forced him to see his ex wife just so her perverted view of the universe would be balanced. Didn't matter to her what he wanted, the only thing that mattered to her was what she wanted.

Out of the frying pan and into the fire for Steve. I can't see that marriage lasting. Still, he knew what a bitch she was before they got married. He must have a masochistic streak in him.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - crap story

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
quote She is, after all, the mother of your children unquote

Probably the worst of the bad memes in this diatribe

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I must have missed parts of this story somehow but it seemed a little disjointed.

I could only give 4 stars, but this was a heart rendering tale.

I just can’t believe some women are like that.

Bill S.

CindyTVCindyTVabout 2 years ago

Great story, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a bloviating, self serving waste of time.

Cringo31Cringo31about 2 years ago

The story had done potential but it jumped around so much and was not as clear as it could have been. It worked out in the end but it seemed hard to get there.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionalmost 2 years ago

This is the perfect example of why breaking up a story into 3 parts hurts the story. The first part was laying down the bones of the story so to speak. Part 2 really added the meat to the story. But part 3 pulled all the parts together. Giving coherence to the story as a whole. When I rated the parts separately Part 1 was going to be a 3 star, but I lamented and bumped it up to 4. Part 2 got 5 but I hesitated debating if it was a 4 or 5. Now ... after reading part 3 and combining and rating all 3 as just one story I feel that the totality is a 5. I don't know why a number of authors think we can't stay interested in a story if it's over 3 or 4 pages but most of the time they hurt their story by breaking it up. Rant is over, great story, thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Shattered Ch. 02 Previous Part
Shattered Series Info

SIMILAR Stories

Already Gone 
4.58
995
503
Equation 
4.81
1.3k
536
In Her Eyes 
4.58
1.3k
748
Requital 
4.49
1.5k
1.1k
More Stories