Shattered Values Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What hasn't spread across this Kingdom, is how delicious they are. With the news that using them for feed to their own kind makes the valuable slaves crazy, or ill. The prices on the whole race will go up...Including the fat ones which may now become a delicacy, instead of horse feed." Jadal grinned, then continued.

"We will find out exactly what happens to these creatures when they eat their own kind. We will accelerate it though. When it is confirmed, then I will buy the fat as fast as I can. Then you, all of my staff and their families will go on the satellites saying how delicious they are, driving up the price. My scientists will say how good they are for us, and how bad they are for the slaves to ingest." Jadal looked at the old man with aspirations of politics as one of the possible 30 Sheriffs on Earth.

"With your permission may I begin to buy the fat ones now?" Stilta looked worried.

"Yes, but I will buy the election. Perhaps you'd like the north Midwest of the American nation of the United States. It is where my new prized cunt is from. Settlers are already arriving there. Use your profits from the fat slave buy, to purchase more land and slaves so your grandsons may one day become a High Lord of possibly Earth itself." Jadal looked at him sternly.

"Thank you my Lord." Stilta stood turned away from him and bowed. Stilta unhooked and dropped his skirt revealing his ass.

"No... Stilta, thank you! If not for you, I could not have conquered my competition, or keep control of billions of credits worth of livestock. The least I can do is buy you, and your 38 sons a place in politics so they themselves can break into Lordship." Jadal said as he slid easily into his security chiefs ass. Jadal made no sound. They talked for an hour while Jadal fucked his employee.

"Now that all the arrangement have been discussed, I wish you the best of luck!" Jadal said.

"My Lord, all that is needed to seal the deal is your seed inside me." Stilta said.

"How many loads do you want old man?? I've already dropped three inside you, you are sloshing!" Jadal laughed way too hard. Stilta was embarrassed he didn't feel it. His old colon couldn't feel the waves of cum anymore. He was to retire at 120, and he was only 101. His Lord was a spry 44.

Steven didn't understand why there were three young female slaves of about 18 or 19 following the male courtier and himself through the house, and across the large yard between the Masters house and the barns. Noone was allowed to speak inside the house, and he waited till the safety of the open space to ask.

"Why are you following me?" Steven stopped his painful walk once reaching the first barns open doors. The tallest and oldest looking of the three spoke.

"We are to to take care of you and your family. We are programmed to maintain your pregnancies health, and to help with the births of your cows and cunts." She said in a monotone.

"There are three of you, Master wants me to breed endlessly, how are you going to keep up?" Steven asked in a harsh whisper. His ass and guts hurt, He missed his sister, and now he was being harassed by mindless cows with tiny tits and no hips. Worthless slaves! They aren't worth breeding!

His collar was talking again after taking the last two hours off.

"You are to breed us, and our daughters will take care of each generation. Your line of slaves will go on for eternity with the three of us ensuring that for every cow in your line, there will be a slave to take care of her." The eldest one said.

"What of the cunts born?" Steven spat.

"Cunts don't need help. They have Masters to take care of them." Robotic words from a very wiped slave.

"So who owns you?" Steven threw a curve ball wanting to see if they were completely wiped in every way.

"You own us, you own Jennifer, you own your daughters, and all the daughters to come. Master owns you, and the milk that comes from the cows.." Again a lifeless voice that chilled Steven. His collar was strangely quiet. She continued, "Master owns every cunt that comes from between the legs of your family." Steven kept stumbling over the word "cunt". It was a female word...or had been. No longer true, he was accepting it slowly.

Steven was impatient.

"Where is my family?" The young courtier, had waited patiently for this question.

"Alpha Steven, the Alpha's family is in barn three. I have the keys to the cage and your new house. You own me too Alpha." The courtier said.

Steven was bewildered. He now owned 4 slaves of his own, and had a house? As he tried to make sense of all of this the schizophrenia of his collar decided it was a good time to move his moods around.

"Fuck the tall one, prove your dominance!" The collar screamed. Steven closed his eyes.

"Jenny, Steph and my new daughter, that is all that matters." He willed himself to stay on task.

"Jenny needs to be bred. So do these three." The collar said.

"I'm going to follow the orders Master gave me!" Steven yelled. The four people around him looked at him strangely, they didn't know who he was yelling at.

"BRING ME TO JENNY NOW!" Steven screamed at the skinny tall slave girl.

"Yes Alpha." The tall one said.

Steven asked questions as they walked. First he needed names. The courtier slave was called Jimmy back home. He was sitting in his mothers car as the invasion and harvest happened. Just outside of Chicago, heading to Gary Indiana. That is where they were when the silver disk flew over. Jimmy had the same experience as Steven, with the metal bed, the questions, the hair removal, and the note takers.

Jimmy had been processed and tossed into a cage with other boys his age. A week later after bad food, and endless bickering, whining and crying going on around him, they were moved. He was unimpressed by the other teens emotional maturity. Steven was shocked to hear that many of the teens from his group had been put into light duty work instead of waiting to see if they would become good cunts.

"They investigate DNA, so they know ahead of time." Jimmy had explained. He only ended up as a courtier because of his DNA. He had been bought for less then 300,000 credits.

"Master says when I hit 21 I will sell for a million!" Jimmy said proudly. Steven looked at him, blinking slowly, with udder disbelief on his face. He turned to the tall girl. She was almost a full two inches taller then him.

This girl, not good enough to be cow, was called Sarah. She was 18 and from Los Angeles, California. She had no recollection of her abduction. She had drove home drunk from a frat party at the UCLA campus. She didn't remember even getting out of the car. The next thing she knew she was in a very large cage with many other women. She had been put through a similar inspection of all the boys.

All of the people in her cage were small built. Most ended up as meat or ground into fertilizer. . She was told she would be a veterinarian technician slave for the mid-wiving of better slaves then her, because her father and mother were both doctors, and that meant their natural ability would bleed into her from genetics.

The other two girls nodded.

"That's what they told me too." Said the chubbiest of the three.

Her name was Rose. The then, 17 year old had just heard the air raid sirens go off in Topeka, Kansas, when she stepped outside of the library. She still held the book in her hand when the Silver disk floated over the decorative waterfall, and cobble stone square. She remembered the book title, but nothing she had read.

"Air Force Blue-book project. Volume 2. That was what I was reading. I came outside expecting a tornado, and got this instead. I am so lucky!" The chubby slave smiled. Steven wondered how a girl with that large of hips and ass, could have such small breasts.

He also wondered if perhaps the Ferans had got it wrong. This girl didn't seem very bright at all. Her parents may be doctors, but the recessive gene that her goofy grandpa may have had, was passed on to this one for sure.

"...got this instead, I am so lucky!" Steven shook his head at her words. The third girl was the complete opposite in some ways, but far worse in others.

She was Jody. Jody was sickly thin. She had just fucked her dealer for a small baggie of methamphetamine. After he left, she called her landlord, she paid her rent a day at a time, this time using her ass so he would not feel the mess still inside her pussy. When he left, she called her biker boyfriend. He would want to share the score, and she knew better then to have any before he got home. After she let him use the only "clean" hole left, they each snorted a couple of rails of the white powder.

She actually had pre-med classes in college before she dropped out. She had started college at the young age of sixteen. She had been truly gifted in school. Now 21, out of school for 18 months and whoring for rent and drugs. Jody was brilliant, she was also a train wreck.

Jody and Alex listened to the radio. The station coming out of Covington Kentucky just barely came in. They were talking about an alien invasion. They said that they were killing all of the soldiers, and shooting down war planes with ease. Most people, the radio informed them, were disappearing into the smaller silver disks.

"Stay indoors! So far it seems only those outside are being taken!" The announcer said. Alex, high on speed, decided it was wiser to load all of his guns and go hunting for little green men. Jody was all for saving the country...just the two of them. They made it as far as the nearest gas station. Alex had gotten off one shot. Jody watched him fall asleep standing and then drift up a beam of light. She screamed at him, as she began to get very tired. It should have been impossible. She too fell asleep.

***

Steven rounded the corner of the third barn, and walked into the giant building. In long rows, that could be measured in yards, were women, aged from just into college age, to late thirties. All bent over at the waist, feet on the ground, muttering to each other in low tones. They sounded like a quieter version of lowing cows.

They drank from a running stream in a half pipe, that ran down each line.. The ate from a tube that seemed to eject a mushy paste slowly. One tube at each cows mouth. The funnel shaped basins attached to their breasts seem to run in intervals. When the machine ran, the cows seemed to be very happy. Moaning in pleasure and relief. These were no longer people. They had forgotten their old lives completely. When Steven listened to their murmurings, it was about wanting to be fucked and pregnant.

They had no names, no identity anymore. Just needs, want for the pleasure of being fertilized.

Steven had explored the whole of the barn, leaving his followers behind. After searching all of the lit areas, he discovered in one corner a 6' by 6' metal cage with something inside of it. He could only see a silhouette. The shape made no sense to him, but as Jenny wasn't in any of the lines he looked at, the unlit part of the barn is where she had to be. He ran toward it.

"Husband...that you?" A familiar voice croaked. Steven took his family out of the cage and to the path that led to the house that Jimmy said was theirs. Jenny had to be carried into the dwelling. Jimmy pointed out walked the family to the door.

When Master said they had a house, he was speaking in Feran terms. Behind Barn #3, was a large single story mansion. It had a giant nursery equipped with infant and child bedding for 16. A large main bedroom with a bed that could sleep 8 comfortably. Two bathrooms connected to the bedroom, the toilets were a bit too large, but Steven and his family made do. The kitchen was fully stocked with a walk in fridge and freezer filled top to bottom with food from earth. The freezer was a small warehouse. Steven remembered thinking that it would take years to eat all of the food. His collar reminded him.

"Happiness is serving your Master for life."

The only thing missing from the place was a computer with net, and a TV. They did have a fireplace however. Jenny recouped the first two days in the house. Steven bred her that first night, as, even in her weakened condition, she begged him for sex. The girls were happy just running around.

The first morning in the new house, Steven awoke with his wife in one arm, and his two daughters in the other. The collar woke him.

You must breed. You must breed all day!

His cock was rock hard. He slipped out from his family and gently, quietly crawled out of bed.

Steven could remember being thirsty every day of his life when he woke. Not today. He had one thing on his mind. The lines and lines of cows in HIS barn. All of the cows were his to fuck. 6 rows of 50 cows. At that moment Steven felt like he could have done half, just that day. As Steven left the house, one of the Feran doctors he remembered seeing at the receiving lines brushed past him heading for the house he now occupied. Steven couldn't be bothered. The need to cum inside a cow was the only thing he could think about.

Steven ran into the barn, his protruding meat sword bouncing only slightly with each step. He came to the closest cow and moved in behind her. She was an older cow, perhaps 35. Her vagina was loose and wet easily. He plunged into her without much resistance.

She moaned a bit as Steven pounded into her relentlessly. Even with a lack of friction, he managed to fill her with seed rather quickly. A relief washed over him after the waves of orgasm had subsided. It was what he was living for. Now thirst and hunger grabbed him. He walked back to the house.

The smell that greeted him was euphoric. Bacon and eggs. Steven walked into the kitchen and sat at a made up table. The plates and utensils were oversized, but it did not stop him from using them to eat all that was on his plate.

"Master's doctor says I am with cunt." Jenny said as she began to eat. Jenny had the need to wait to eat until Steven was finished.

"How can they know it's a cunt, and not a calf already?" Steven asked, forgetting their superior technology, and the beloved terms of a baby boy or girl.. He held his hand up, making the question rhetorical.

He finished his breakfast, while blood began to fill his penis for a second time. He held onto the appendage until he reached the second cow on the line. She was younger and far more receptive. His load was smaller, and contained far less seed then the first. He knew that whatever breeding he did after this one would be almost pointless, unless he waited a few hours. He began the second part of his job while his sperm were produced.

Collecting the milk from the harvesters was relatively easy. Checking the levels of fat and bacteria was a bit more difficult. He had been given the instructions directly through his collar, but he still had a difficult time understanding what the readings meant. He did the job as to the perimeters given.

"It is not a slaves job to understand, just to do what they are told." The collar said.

It was then pasteurized, placed in bottles that varied in size from what looked to be an 8 ounce sealed cup, a liter bottle, all the way up to a large jug. Each cow's milk was harvested separately, and then mixed with others of the same fat and bacterial content. Steven placed bottles in boxes and loaded the boxes into vehicles with Jenny's help.

The days were longer then earth days. About 30 hours Steven guessed. Steven was ready for lunch, but the sun, which seemed smaller then Earth's, was only a bit over the horizon. Steven wasn't ready to breed yet, his dick was, but he knew it would be a waste of time. He hoped his Master would understand, when he reported to him at the end of the day.

Steven waited, and looked around the complex. He was supposed to stay between the house and Barn 3. He was told that if he went out of bounds other then when Master called for him, he'd be put into intense pain by the collar. He had curiosity about the other 4 barns, each as large as the one he was responsible for.

One barn he watched had truckloads of older and infirm people that walked in, but never left. He shuddered at what was happening to them. The answer came later in the afternoon after impregnating his third cow. An open backed hovering truck carried a pile of white powder out of the barn. Ground up bones from the look. Steven suspected that it was used as fertilizer.

"It was their calling." The collar said.

Steven had dinner. He was concerned that the meat he was eating might have been a neighbor. He was also concerned that he now couldn't tell the difference between the collars implanted thoughts and his own. Jenny was completely wiped, as were his children and every human around him. He'd been at the farm now for a whole day. The collar was gaining and he was losing. He had held out for far longer then any one else. He had to keep his own mind.

He had the fifth cow after dinner. She was pleasant. A red headed girl with a large ass and pale skin. Her cunny was incredibly tight . He took his time fucking her. She moaned and lowed like a 4 legged cow as he pushed into her, and fucked her slowly. He would have to wait to see how many of the five had taken to the seed planted.

Quietly he dreaded what was to come next. He was already tired from the longer day. He played with his daughters and talked to Jenny. He kept looking at the strange clock. He didn't want to leave the house, and the call would come soon. The sun finally set, but no intercom call.

Jenny was talking about the farm parties back home, and what they suspected happened. During the conversation next to a roaring fire, Steven began to fantasize about being fucked. He kept on in the conversation as best he could.

"Baby, I've thought about it, I'm fairly sure, mom's dad, is our real father." Jenny said and shrugged.

"It's possible...explains why we are this way. I'm not complaining. Oh uh, um." Steven stood, and without saying another word, and walked out of the house. Jenny called after him, but he didn't respond.

There was no words. The collar never spoke words this time. He just NEEDED to be fucked. He mindlessly walked the 150 yards to the Masters house and all the way up to his bedroom, moaning lightly the entire way. His ass-cunt was producing lubrication en mass, causing some to drip down his leg. His cock was as rigid as it had ever been that day. Jimmy was leaving the Masters house as Steven walked past him. Steven had a blank look on his face. Jimmy knew that look.

Jimmy frowned. Steven seemed to have it beat. The Alpha was going to be the one to set them free. He was by far the smartest and most free minded of the humans here. No longer.

The collar had beaten him.

12