Daniel's Discount Deal

Story Info
Restaurant waiter meets his date attending a bodybuilder.
892 words
4.35
4.6k
7

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 11/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a new story that I have been working on. Inspired by personal experience, but more on the dreamy side haha! Hope you guys enjoy it🤞🏼

Chapter One

"Is this soda vegan?"

I pondered on the dumbass question this white sugar baby asked while her very vivid sugar daddy sat in oblivious ignorance to what she had just said.

'iS sOdA VeGaN?'

"I believe it is ma'am as it is made with natural syrups and acids," I responded sarcastically.

"Ok thank you," she side eyed me.

"Of course, let me know if you guys need anything else," I lied.

I paced to the kitchen in irritation, contemplating this shit job at a high end restaurant. Dealing with the same personality of snotty rich people who constantly want to be spoon fed their entire meal every single day is soul wrenching. I mean after all, it is an all you can eat Brazilian steakhouse that caters the food to your table but I digress.

Running on two hours of sleep and little to no food all because I am making ends meet with my landlord has me over the edge. Working a full day shift is not boding me well so far.

Walking through the kitchen I see other coworkers experiencing my same exasperation. John downing a shot of tequila by the sink, Laura inhaling her nicotine pen by the freezer, and Reggie the head chef sautéing while wiping off the river of sweat from his forehead.

I on the other hand, do not delve into substance or alcohol for personal traumatic reasons, besides the point, I need a de-stresser during a rush like this, so what do I do?

Restroom stall. Take five.

You have to admit the mind is cleared when the blood flows "down there". As icky as it is especially in your workplace let alone a restaurant I needed this at the moment. So, naturally I search the web for the goods.

I open the Instagram app only to find my feed flooded with bodybuilding content. OF COURSE! The competition at the downtown convention center took place a few hours ago! Like a leprechaun to a pot of gold.

Now THIS is something I am addicted to. The thrill of men filed up in one line just flexing to a crowd of admirers and absolutely geeking at how massive they themselves are. Bronzed up statues of David come to life.

A smile appeared on my face and my body was giddy. Every nerve in me tingled with adrenaline. Gosh I desperately needed a porn cleanse.

Link to link, picture to picture, my eyes fixated on the very shredded men smiling deviously as they pull some amazing poses. Their cut muscle glazed with a dark brown tan. Each vain tightly coursing against their skin.

My eyes are eventually drawn to this adonis of a man in the light-heavyweight category displayed on the event's Instagram page. In this video, he stood at a front-relaxed pose as he breathed deeply, the crowd cheering him on. He stood before them smirking. He hit a front double bicep pose, bouncing each of his biceps whilst pursing his lips.

My cock rose at attention towards the sight before me, luckily the Instagram page had tagged him. @train3rtony was his handle. The Joe Goldberg stalker in me clicked the link.

I'll be damned!

As I scanned his page, on his bio he flaunted the area code he lives in with a fire emoji. Lo and behold, the same area code that I use? What the fuck? This behemoth has been roaming the same streets as I have since WHEN?!

The bathroom door must've deafened in the background as I was in that horny trance a moment ago because in the heat of the moment, my cell phone slipped out of my hand, still on with the Instagram page opened, and slid a few feet away from the stall.

"Shit!" I said.

"That's ok I got it brother," a deep voice chuckled as I heard his steps get closer.

My heart sank through my ass this could not be happening right now!

From under the stall door he held my phone facing down allowing me to reach and grab it.

Did he see what was on my screen? Did it land face down?

"Uh, t-thank you so much sir," I stuttered.

"It's no problem brother," he said.

The door hinges squealed as he walked out.

Damnit. The moment was over.

I got up and decided to quit the shit and deal with it, just two more hours left in this fucking shift.

Entering back through the kitchen doors, Lana the hostess trots towards me in distress.

"Daniel," she caught her breath, "you have another table!"

"I JUST got sat down," I complained.

"I know but you're my best server tonight and it's only party of six," she contested.

"Fine," I rolled my eyes and grabbed some straws and my checkbook.

I walked past the spoiled bitch with her putrefying sugar daddy and they were scarfing themselves down more than what I expected.

But then...

My nervous system completely shut down as I look to the table that's next to them, the table I am supposed to attend to.

Sitting before me, the light-heavyweight bodybuilder I just nearly busted a load over...sitting down looking at the menu.