All Comments on 'Shauna & The Repairman'

by TheBlaqPython

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent

This is a great story. The repairman took his chances and scored. Good for him. I guess this wasn't the first time he bedded a woman in similar circumstances. Shauna was 23, sexy and willing so what man could resist such an opportunity? But what if the woman was 63 and not 23. Would the repairman walk away after fixing the air conditioning without chancing it? My wife is 64. Last Summer she spent most of the time at home and in the front garden in a button-thru dress with no underwear. Gaps between the buttons at the front (big tits) and so short it barely covered her ass at the back. This never happened to her while I was at work. Now I'm imagining my wife getting what Shauna got. Wonderful story, so well written. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
MY WIFE HAS DONE THIS ALSO

We have an open marriage and have been into interracial since 1976. Our refrigerator was broken and the repairman was a dark skinned black man. When he was moving the refrigerator from the wall Mary saw the outline his cock made in his pants and got turned on. She went upstairs and changed into a negligee and came back to the kitchen. He was on his back on the floor working on the unit when she stepped over his face and spread her legs for him to enjoy. She then grabbed his hands and took him upstairs to our bed and seduced him. They fucked for an hour because he had to get to other jobs, but they arranged for him to tell his boss that he needed to go back tomorrow with a part.

When I came home Mary was still wearing the negligee and the bed was all messed up and smelled from her black lover. I love it when I come home to this. The only thing better is if they are still in bed together. We laid down and she told me all about her day and what was in store for tomorrow. This was exactly how I told her to act if a black repairman ever came to the house and I told her I was proud of her. As I said we had an open marriage an especially loved interracial and the kinky seen for 35 years until Mary past away. I miss my life with a very special wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

GREAT STORY!! SHORT BUT TO THE POINT!! DON'T CHANGE YOUR STYLE. PEACE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Logan

Historia ma dobry wątek lecz napisana chaotycznie - sex musi być piękny , żadnych epitetów typu''dziwka''- na zakończenie świetna by była ciąża którą jej mąż zaakceptowałby i poprosił o kolejne czarne dzieci

knickerlover13knickerlover13about 4 years ago
hot

full of cliches but still good to read.more please. wish a repairman would call here as my cock is working overtime to try and keep maggies pussy happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know how Shauna felt as a similar situation happened to me a few months back with a local plummer friend of my husband.

chloelovesfurchloelovesfuralmost 2 years ago

Only her husband ringing her on her mobile while shes being fucked makes this better lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous