All Comments on 'Shauna’s Diary Ch. 01'

by Jennifer C

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Oh Yes

YES YES YES!

This one got me hard as a rock, so sexy and exciting! Loved how you have written this and I am gagging for the next part! Thank you for the best wank i've had in ages that was hot!!!

skip.69skip.69almost 19 years ago
Can hardly wait

for the next chapter, Jennifer. It was fantastic (as usual). Jennifer, I hope you are not writing from experience here - that you were not Shaun. It would gall me to think that you had ever been humiliated in this way - you are too nice a person to have that happen to you. Tell Shaun, though, that next time this happens to her I will personally come and kiss her better (especially on the parts where she has been abused).

everrandyeverrandyalmost 19 years ago
I was like your first comment

I, too, had to wank whilst reading this. I always do whenever I read either your stories or your exotic poetry, although I do not do so with your non-erotic poems, which also give me great pleasure.

SoftpussSoftpussalmost 19 years ago
Please

Please can I change places with Shaun? I guarantee it would not be against my will, but it would make smashing reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Teach him !

From her foul mouth I would suspect her to take the lead and teach him a lesson. He needs one.

Is there anyone else in the plot who will ?

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Hot Story

Great story, I hope Shauna gets him back, soon. I would like to suggest using an editor. You need to get help with your punctuation and a little spelling too. I'm not trying to be disrespectful, I just would like your wonderful writing to be error-less. Take care and keep writing.

msboy8

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Good reading! Very, very erotic!

Shauna needs to keep fucking him and begin thinking about making a baby with him...

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 16 years ago
Loved the wicked story line.

I have to agree with the comment about the editor. But the essence of erotic writing is coming up with a plot and characters that stimulate and arouse. You have certainly done that! Best wishes and thanks for a very arousing read.

Nasty KarlNasty Karlover 15 years ago
More

Loved Shauna's Diary Jennifer C has a touch for well written NASTY fucking. Give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Made My Cock Hard

Nasty Nasty and HOT. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
love the story

would love to read more of your writings like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The grammar

or lack-there-of, is a total turn off.

Couldn't read past "worth its wait in gold."

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
We want more!

Love this style of writing. Please give us chapter 2 and more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous